LR  Gorgeous brunette from Hinge (with disappointing end)

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This happened last Thursday within a week of my last LR here. First time I’ve slept with two different girls within the same week! I matched with a cute brunette girl on hinge just over a week ago. From her pictures she was pretty, but nothing special, so I was pretty unenthusiastic and slow to respond. After some light chit chat I asked her what she was studying to which she responded (on Tuesday) and then gave me her number without even asking. I bantered some more with her and said we should get a drink soon and she thanked me for that. This was definitely a yes girl.

When I started texting her she told me that she was going overseas on Saturday and asked if she could send me a message when she was back to organize a drink. From my experience I knew that that was never going to happen and needed to move fast, so I mentioned that I had no plans the next day, but that it would be ok if she couldn’t make it and to send me the message when she got back – turns out she was free and agreed enthusiastically. I suggested my usual rooftop bar 10 minutes away from mine.

The Date

I arrived a bit early and turns out the rooftop was closed because it was smothered in dust (I live in Australia, weather has been disgusting lately as you probably know) so I chose a table downstairs instead.

I shot her a text saying where I was and she responded saying she had parked far away and was walking over. I was sort of disappointed that she drove – but this is because on most of my dates that have ended with us sleeping together, we have both been drinking and I knew if she drove this would be off the table. This probably means I’m relying to much on alcohol.

Anyway, after 5 minutes she arrived and my. god. Reverse catfish. This girl was gorgeous. You could tell it was the same girl from the pictures, but she looked taller and slimmer, she was fashionable and beautiful. She was exactly my type physically. Suddenly the lack of enthusiasm I had before dropped and was replaced by nervousness. I completely lost frame and got in my head. But this girl was still looking at me excitedly – I could tell she was still a yes and all I needed to do now was not mess it up – which I thought I was going to do in the moment because of what was happening in my head.

Because of this I made some boring, nice guy conversation about how her day was over the first 5 minutes before coming to my senses and asking her if she wanted a drink. She agreed – I suggested rounds and went to get the first one. I was a bit fidgety at the bar because of the nerves, but composed myself again and went back. From here the conversation flowed a little better, we shared travel stories and talked about her upcoming trip, which she was going solo. We also discussed how she was going back to uni for gender studies.

When we were done with our drinks we left and went to another rooftop bar close by which I knew was undercover so wouldn’t be affected by dust. I complimented her denim jacket and initiated touch. At the place we had another drink. The conversation was good – this girl had some extremely strong opinions about various topics. I challenged her on a lot of her points and I could tell she was loving it – she would smile and stare in my eyes whenever I didn’t agree with her. The topic of virginity came up and she revealed that she hated the term, and that nobody should shame anyone for being a virgin, but that women had it worse because if they slept with people, they were a slut and if they didn’t, they were prudes. I challenged her saying that male virginity was a lot more frowned upon in society and told her that I had experienced being made fun of by my friends for losing it late (I didn't tell her exactly how late I lost it though). When we went to get food, there was a mess up and so we had to order one dish to share between the both of us. I used this opportunity to sit down right next to her (the rest of the time we were sitting opposite each other). I ramped up the physical escalation at this point by putting my arm around her and pulling her towards me when I teased her. At this point she ordered another drink and got one for me – she wouldn’t be able to drive now.

Now what happened next really surprised me. We started kissing for a few seconds and I pulled back. Immediately, she smiled and said “should we get moving?”. And I knew exactly what she meant. It looks like she had been just waiting for this for hours, but I was surprised at how blunt she was and how quickly she just suggested it after we had only kissed for the first time. So I said yes. We finished our drinks and walked back to mine.

Back at mine

We got inside, I gave her a quick tour before heading straight up to my bedroom. She asked for a glass of water and I go get it. The whole time I am extremely nervous. When she was done with the water, we started making out. I threw her on the bed and at this point, she stopped me: “Hey STM, before we do this I have to let you know that I have a strain of herpes. I take a pill daily to make sure that it does not spread, but I have to let you know”. I thanked her for telling me, and then told her that that was ok, and that the only thing I wouldn’t do is go down on her. I also reassured her that I had condoms.

We kiss and undress. She doesn’t have a very attractive body but I don’t care. If anything though, this will help me take beautiful well dressed girls off a pedestal even more in the future, knowing that when the clothes come off they might not look as good.

I finger her, and lick and kiss her neck and tits. She did a sneaky with her finger in my asshole which surprised me but felt really good. I tell her how gorgeous she is and that I really wish I could go down on her.

But.. this is where it started going downhill. I couldn’t stay hard. I got semi hard and managed to penetrate her for a few seconds but it went soft again and fell out. We switched positions and she went on top – same thing. I reassured that that this always happens to me the first time with a smile but inside I was losing it. I asked her what else she really liked – but most of what she wanted involved oral.

After a while I said I had to go to the bathroom – inside I started furiously rubbing it to try to get rock hard and.. as if straight out of a sitcom… I came even though I wasn’t fully hard. Fuuu. So embarrassing! I went back, pretended nothing had happened and we kept at it. But I was dying inside. After about half an hour we decided to just cuddle and talk. She didn’t look unhappy and looked like the happiest person in the world when we was lying on my chest... We then went to bed – and I couldn’t fall asleep for hours. I was freaking inside, and I knew I had to perform in the morning and so was extremely nervous.

Morning came, and we started making out again, and I started fingering her. I immediately got rock hard. Game on – I grabbed a condom and lube, she applied it to herself and got on top. But then… I lasted 20 seconds and it was the end… this destroyed every shred of confidence I had. After laying there fingering her for a while more, I had to get up to get ready for work. So I got up, showered, had breakfast and thought hey, crawling into a hole and isolating myself from the world wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. When I got back, she was still lying in the bed naked, and she commented on how good I looked. At this point, I honestly didn’t know if she expected me to try again – but I was too ashamed and said I needed to get going soon. We lied down and talked for a few minutes, before we got up, she changed and I dropped her off at her car and went to work. I sent her a text after work saying I had a good time and hoping she would have an awesome trip and that I wanted to hear the crazy stories when she got back – she responded thanking me and saying that a drink would be nice when she got back.

We will see how this plays out in a few weeks.

At work over the next few days I couldn’t think of anything else – this is a recurring problem. I am not that good at sex (particularly lasting long) and it is my number one insecurity in life right now. I do know I am capable of getting better based on previous experiences (my FWB from 2017 and my last LR)

Apart from that, the rest of the interaction with this girl was a valuable and eye opening experience.

Also curious to hear how you guys handle it when the girl tells you she has an STI – did I respond correctly?

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sounds like you're killing it man!

Picking up on your performance bit 90% of it is mental. I find telling the girl upfront "Look you turn me on a lot, so don't be surprised if I finish quickly but I promise after re-charging we'll go again"

I have never had a negative response from this. If you're about to put your dick inside a girl she's definitely into you and won't care. I also found hearing her say it's okay calms you down and you last longer anyway.

Also I'm learning sex truly isn't everything for girls! Especially for higher end FB's / GF's - good conversation, non judgmental and non-needy vibes in a sexy man go a longgggggggg way.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Sounds like you're killing it man!

Picking up on your performance bit 90% of it is mental. I find telling the girl upfront "Look you turn me on a lot, so don't be surprised if I finish quickly but I promise after re-charging we'll go again"

I have never had a negative response from this. If you're about to put your dick inside a girl she's definitely into you and won't care. I also found hearing her say it's okay calms you down and you last longer anyway.

Also I'm learning sex truly isn't everything for girls! Especially for higher end FB's / GF's - good conversation, non judgmental and non-needy vibes in a sexy man go a longgggggggg way.

Thanks my man, that does make me feel a lot better. I mean, obviously every guy out there isn't blowing their minds the first time and they still get into relationships just fine. In fact my insecurity surrounding it will probably be a bigger turn off. But I really want to blow their minds because I don't want to be like every other guy ;)

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Update: Last wednesday I texted her since I knew she'd come back a few days prior (I'm M, she's B):

19/02/20 14:00
M: Hey B! You're back in Aus now aren't you?

20/02/20 18:36
B: Hey! Yes I am back :)

21/02/20 07:31
M: Probably with some ridiculous stories to tell too i'm guessing ;P

Didn't get a response, so yesterday I put this out there:

23/02/20 21:11
M: Hey B! If you're free sometime this week i'd love to catch up for a drink, if you're down. I want to hear all about this trip.

And got this back...

24/02/20 16:22
B: Hey M! I really enjoyed meeting you, but I'm not sure that I felt much of a romantic connection between us to pursue something further. I genuinely wish you all the best!

This stung, so so much... And it's the first time for me that I can pinpoint bad sex being the one thing that killed it with a girl I was actually super attracted to. And she was a yes girl from the start which makes it even worse. My sexual ability has been my absolute biggest insecurity in life over the last few months or so and this has further reinforced that.

@MrRapo had something similar happen to him a few days ago (but in his case the sex was good) and Chase suggested sending a sincere message showing that you don't want to let this go easily. I'm going to try that and report back on the result.

Last edited:

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Update: Sent this yesterday, almost ripped straight from Chase (the burger is referencing the fact that we both shared a burger on our date).

Hey B, that's ok. But I'm thinking, you didn't feel much of a connection, but I felt one around you. I don't want to let it go so easily. Meet me for drinks. Or a burger ;). No expectations. But I don't want to drop this and walk away so fast

It's been 26 hours and no response. Sadly, it looks like this one is dead for good.

>