LR  Gorgeous Petite Asian

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
We Meet at the Bar

I went to the bar to just grab a bite to eat after work on Monday and ended up staying until like 1130 PM because a few of my friends were there and made me do a bunch of shots.

Later in the evening, I would drunkedly number-close this smoking hot Asian girl who was with some other older woman (who I'm not real sure, but I think the occasion was like an ex co-worker or old friend or something she was reconnecting with... At first I thought they were mother/daughter or something, like the daughter was mixed).

This was a lot of fun.

I walked into the bar to grab dinner, and my friend and his wife are there and they already have shots sitting on the bar in front of them (it's 5:45 PM).

This guy has it good in life. He worked for the state for like 10 years, then they laid him and a bunch of other guys off, and he somehow sued the state for a shit-ton of money. He bought a bar and made even more money over the next couple of years as he turned it into one of the coolest spots in town. Then sold it, and now doesn't even have to work and just flips houses in the meanwhile (which is extremely profitable as well). The guy is just fucking loaded.

They are older than I am, early 40's, but very cool people. His wife is very good looking for her age and has fake tits.

Anyway, he's playing the poker machines and I sit down with him. She's talking to the bartender. After a while, we go out back to smoke.

When we come back inside, there's two women sitting at the bar. One of them is an older brunette lady, and the other one is the finest fucking Asian woman I've ever laid eyes on in person. I almost want to just run over there immediately and start hounding her to sleep with me haha.

Almost right after we resume our spots at the bar, the two girls get up and walk to the dining room. Fuck...

A couple times I got up to play music and talk to different people, and would see the two of them sitting at a table together eating.

An hour or two passes. The two girls come back over to the bar side and sit a couple seats over from me and my friends and they order two Amaretto & Cokes. I tell them loudly that those are the weakest drinks I've ever heard of, and offer them a shot. They laugh and tell me it's Monday. I laugh too and tell them to live a little.

So we do shots ;)

I tell them to sit closer to me and my friends, and they do. It's about 9:30 or so by this point. My friends like to do shots and he is always buying rounds, so I'm starting to get a little hammered (fuck my life).

The Asian girl has a noticeable accent, and tells me she has only lived in the states for 3 years. She's 22 and currently finishing an accounting degree. I mistakenly think she tells me she is Vietnamese, but later I find out she is from Singapore. She is barely 5 feet tall, so slender that I may just break her in two, and has little perky tits and the most amazing lips and eyes and long, black, silky hair. I just want to blow a huge load in it, honestly.

She starts giving me a hard time, and I'm giving it back to her all the same. This girl is a lot of fun. The night gets hazy at some point. I barely remember my buddy writing a check for like $1100 (they were just taking money out of the register for him to put in the machine, I think about $900 of the $1100 he spent was put into the poker machine... what a dummy haha). But anyway, my point is that I start having such a good time that I sort of lose the moment on trying to pull her back to my house. Plus, her older friend probably would've cock blocked the shit out of me and likely wouldn't have let her go with me. But, who knows, I'm making excuses for myself... and fuck that.

I drunkedly tell her we are going to have to continue this convo over drinks, just me and her some evening. She agrees. I have her put her number in my phone, bid farewells to all (it's like 11:30 at this point and I have to get up at 6:00 AM) and head home.

This chick is seriously so hot. She's one of those Asians that have the deep, sultry eyes and perfect hair and little tiny perfect bodies.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Some Texting (and actually a short Skype)

So I texted her the next day:

Me: Hey Alice, was cool meeting ya. Think I was a bit intoxicated. My friends made me do a bunch of shots haha. -J.J.

Her: Hey JJ, nice meeting you! Ya you were definitely drunk lol!! Dan friends lol!!

Her: Damn <-- correcting her spelling

(later in the day/this afternoon... I'm just burning this one down, because fuck it)

Me: So hey, what's your schedule like the rest of the week? We should grab food/drinks/whatever like we planned on :)

Her: hey I will ttyl ok. I'm in the class now.

(a bit later, about 3:00)

Her: Ok yeah, lol it does sound fun. I live in West Side of [town]. Near [mall].

Her: I got school on Monday, Tuesday n Thursday

Her: U can swing by to my school if u want to because i got no ride to go other place

(Hmm, no car? I'm not fucking her car, I guess...)

Me: Ok yeah, let's plan on Thursday. When are your classes over? We can grab drinks, and I can pick you up if you need me to, that's no problem at all.

Her: I just want to know you first before I get on ur car

She sent me another text before I even responded to that saying we could skype for a bit so she can see what I'm like when I'm sober (lulz). So I just responded "haha alright" and we skyped for about 20 minutes, which I ended saying I needed to eat.

Funny exchange from our skype:

Me: That's a furry sweater you have on
Her: That's not all I have that's furry
Me: Haha well alright then

"It's not a stereotype if it's always true."
~ Daniel Tosh

Anyway, so we end things that I'm picking her up Thursday after her 630-720 class and we are having drinks.

Then, she texts me the next evening:

Her: Heya J.J. :) How r u?

Me: Haha hey I'm good.. you?

Her: I am ok. I'm having very short hair tomorrow. I chop it all off!

Me: Oh my! Well I'm sure you will look very cute with short hair :)

Her: Ha, I was kidding you :p

Me: Haha have to admit I'm kinda glad!

Her: Why is that you don't like short hair girl?? Hehehe

Me: I don't mind short hair at all, some girls can pull it off. But you have such amazing long hair!

Her: You really thing so??? Thank you!! :) I just come back from Singapore and my mom say I should cut it short but I say no no no no haha
Her: think

Me: You're welcome :) You're from Singapore? For some reason I thought you told me you were Vietnamese!

Her: Nooooooo. Lol you realy drunk!

Me: Haha guess so, but we had fun :)

Her: Yea we do and have more fun tommorrow :p

Me: Indeed! I'll call you when I'm on the way to pick you up. It'll be about 7:30, ok?

Her: Ok sound good, J.J. :) I see you then :p

Damnit this girl's broken English texts are cute as shit haha.

The Date

I'm picking her up on campus, apparently. I shot her a text yesterday at 3:30 to reiterate that I'll need to know where I need to be to pick her up:

Me: Hey Alice, I'll just give you a call when I'm on my way so you can give me directions, k?

Her: Ok 730 still?

Me: Yes, I'll call you when I'm close

Her: Ok

So I call her and we have a hell of a time finding each other. Huge campus. Anyway, she gets in with me and she says she's hungry so we head to a little bar & grill nearby. I ask her how school was and whatnot on the way. It's only like a 10 minute drive, but I squeeze in a few questions about her trip back home to Singapore (she took a semester off to have a break and be with family, and just got back here a couple of weeks ago).

We get to our destination and head inside and I have the hostess seat us in the bar area. I tell Alice she looks very cute, and she responds with a genuine blush.

I order a Jack & Coke and she orders a water. I don't even ask her if she's going to have an alcoholic drink. Kinda weird; our original plan was actually to meet for drinks, but she said she was hungry. I really don't care. I'm only concerned about me (when I have 2-3 drinks I can control my orgasm 100x better ;).

We talk about a ton of things. I deep-dive her about her family (she has 2 sisters, she's the middle child). She tells me how crazy Singapore is, the flaming shots and all the crazy shit they do over there. This girl is pretty cool and has seen a lot of shit even at her young age.

She asks if I have pets, so I tell her about my dog (Rottweiler) and she said her family had a Bull Mastiff for years but she died of old age. Says she loves dogs and her mom now has four cats (yikes).

We talk about movies we've seen lately. She liked The Maze Runner, The Interview (we talked about Kim Jong-Un and North Korea for a bit and got sidetracked), The Hunger Games Movies, so on and so forth.

I comment about how small she is. She is wolfing down the fettucine alfredo she ordered like she hasn't had a meal in days. She says she is 5-foot-1 and weighs 93 lbs.

She asks me if I've dated recently and I tell her a couple stories. Which these are both true stories, by the way.

The first story, I had approached a girl who turned out to be a tranny. The second story, I had approached a girl who turned out to be a prostitute.

I made sure to exhibit a non-judgmental attitude while telling these stories, like "Yeah, you know it's cool that they do that and all, but it's just not my thing. Girls should explore their sexuality freely without any judgment or backlash from a social standpoint.", that sort of thing.

She agrees, and I have her tell me about her experience with men. She says her ex-boyfriend from Singapore was very rich, and she had to end things with him since she was moving here, and also because (as she put it) he is rich and women "follow him around".

Then she begins to further qualify herself to me by showing me her modeling photos and showing me pics on her phone of these Chinese journals and magazines and things with her pictures in them. She says "It doesn't look anything like me, does it!?", and I tell her it absolutely looks like her. She's just dolled up a bit more in these photos, for obvious reason.

At one point during the date she said to me (in response to something, can't remember what), "You're a very good-looking man", and then another point she'd said "I can tell you have a very nice body".

After that second one it was time to get her the fuck out of this restaurant and into my bed. She offers not only to go half, but to pay for the whole check. I insist on paying my half, just because "fuck it", and then we get into this conversation about how things have changed in Western culture and women don't just stay at home with kids anymore (this conversation is prompted by her, explaining why she offered to pay the entire check).

Here, I don't do any magic tricks or anything; just tell her it's still early and ask her if she wants to come over for a bit and watch tv or a movie or something. She says ok, so we head over to my place.

My 150lb Rottweiler puppy (he's still a puppy, really; he's only 2 years old) tackles her and starts sniffing and licking her. Remember, she weighs 93 lbs, so the dog has her by about 60lbs. She's squealing and laughing loudly. We have fun with the dog for a couple more minutes and then I put him outside.

We both have to use the restroom. She goes first, I go second. She's on the couch watching tv. I come sit beside her and put my arm around her. She looks at me, so I grab her face and kiss her and then pull back.

A little small talk and playful teasing, kiss her again. Pull back.

More small talk and playful teasing, then more kissing. Then stop.

Third time, I literally pick her ass up and put her on top of me. We make out, and I stand up (with her attached to me, basically) and walk into my room and undress her and we fuck.

Just a note on Asian women: Now that I've dated/fucked several of them, it seems like women from Asian countries do not put up much LMR, if any at all. I have now had sex with three Asians who are US-born and five Asian women who are foreign-born, and the only LMR I've gotten from them has been from the US-born Asian girls. Must be a culture thing?

Anyway, this girl was definitely beautiful and definitely great in bed. Hope to keep her around for a while!

Cheers, homies :)

J.J.

ThatAsshole

Space Monkey
space monkey
Everything seems so easy, like every report from you, J. My congrats

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Anatman said:
So was it a Singaporean jungle down there? ;)

Holy fuck. The funniest thing in the whole report was something I forgot to even fucking mention until now. When she was talking about chopping her hair off and then saying she was joking? She was still talking about her twat hair! Referring back to what she said during the Skype. I had no idea

When I took her panties off I rubbed her pussy/bush and was like "oh my god I love this..." and she was like "I tell you I chop it off hahaha!" and then I finally put 2 and 2 together at that point. She said she could tell I thought she was talking about her actual hair and went along with it with the comment about her mom telling her to cut her hair short.

I couldn't help but laugh at myself :)

J.J.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ThatAsshole said:
Everything seems so easy, like every report from you, J. My congrats

Thanks, TA. She was amazing ;)

J.J.

Rhaegar

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wait, was her vagina shaved or not? I'm confused.

Also, I like how fast you got her to bed, very impressive dude.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
NarrowJ said:
They laugh and tell me it's Monday. I laugh too and tell them to live a little.

So we do shots ;)
haha, asshole straight out the gates. My favorite ;)

NarrowJ said:
and she was like "I tell you I chop it off hahaha!" and then I finally put 2 and 2 together at that point. She said she could tell I thought she was talking about her actual hair and went along with it with the comment about her mom telling her to cut her hair short.
Hahaha yeah what is with the Asian female culture and having a bush large enough to plant in your yard.

Last Asian girl I fucked, her panties were Puffed out a good 2-3 inches cause of the damn thing lol.

Super smooth lay, it's funny how easy pickup is when you're really feeling yourself and aren't externally dependent on the outcome to feel good in your own body.

I think that's like what LR#26 or some shit?

Lol give it rest man, I'm trying to out do you over here!

Keep it pimpin ;)

-Rob

ocantu1987

Space Monkey
space monkey
nice report narrow j, man I have been on the side lines for months. Havent done any approaches since I had an awful night out where two girls told me they were lesbians (bullshit) to make me go away at a sports bar and I went salsa dancing the same night, some girls gave me ewww looks on my approach erghh lol

how do you stop caring about rejection man? I now just fear it and dont pursue anymore since that awful night I had...I used to approach alot

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ocantu1987 said:
nice report narrow j, man I have been on the side lines for months. Havent done any approaches since I had an awful night out where two girls told me they were lesbians (bullshit) to make me go away at a sports bar and I went salsa dancing the same night, some girls gave me ewww looks on my approach erghh lol

how do you stop caring about rejection man? I now just fear it and dont pursue anymore since that awful night I had...I used to approach alot

Ocantu,

I can't speak for NJ directly, but I would imagine that in the last year or two he's also faced some bad approaches and fair share of rejections. Although these happen less and less as you become an attractive AND socially savvy man unless the girl is legitimately unavailable, sometimes they still do happen.

A key factor to success is not letting the little losses get in the way of winning the big picture. So while everyone gets rejected, including you, and including NJ, the difference becomes how big of a deal you make out of it and how catastrophic you feel about those losses. It's essentially the attitude of the optimist versus the pessimist - where an optimist would keep going in the face of rejection (because hey, even if it was horrible, it's just another one and I'll win soon), and a pessimist quits after the first or second (because it's pretty painful when your ego and identity is shattered by making a big deal out of something that can equally be considered meaningless in the long term).

A read a very good book recently: Learned Optimism by Martin Seligman. I highly recommend the read if this is something you're more curious about - it's life changing. Well, it certainly has contributed to changing my life when it comes to facing setbacks.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
ocantu1987 said:
I would say I get decent results and I still get blown out like a newbie from time to time... like BAD. I guess I used to care but what it forces you to do (if you let it) is to stop taking yourself so seriously, and learn to laugh at it. I mean GENUINELY laugh out loud after you get blown out because the way the girl reacted was sooooo funny!

Pick up can be brutal on your ego sometimes, you have to toughen up, or sit on the sidelines. Though even then 90-80% of the time the girls aren't going to blow you out that hard.

Another thing I've learned in seduction is that sometimes you are going to be the weird creepy loner outcast. No one wants to be that guy, but there are going to be days you're going to be that guy. There's also days you're going to be the bold charismatic charming seducer.

Which one are you in reality? I like to think I'm both. Even to this day I still have some approaches and days where I'm the weird creepy outcast going to do his approach on the unsuspecting girl.

My advice, though probably not super empathetic, is to get over it, toughen up, and don't take yourself so seriously.

Good luck my friend! =)

-Rob

ocantu1987

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for the advice guys! yeah I agree, most of my approaches ended with rejection in a nice way, but every now and again it can be brutal lol. Time to toughen up and approach! ;)

@Grand Pooba will check out your book, i love to read :)

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great advice by both Mr. Rob and GP. Just to add my own personal spin on it:

Nowadays, I make girls earn compliments. My style is indirect-direct. If she doesn't at least open for me, then she won't get a compliment from me on jack shit. It helps my ego I think to not put it all out there unless she's going to invest SOMETHING, ANYTHING. Just any response that's not "fuck off, creep" :)

J.J.

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Love Asians (thank God, being as small as they Europeans would come a bit more difficult :D )!

Don't like the bushy thing though, but it's not ubiquitous in Asia (China and neighbors yes, Thai and Indonesians no for example).

Don't know why I thought you were brit JJ.. :S

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NarrowJ said:
When we come back inside, there's two women sitting at the bar. One of them is an older brunette lady, and the other one is the finest fucking Asian woman I've ever laid eyes on in person. I almost want to just run over there immediately and start hounding her to sleep with me haha.

Almost right after we resume our spots at the bar, the two girls get up and walk to the dining room. Fuck...

A couple times I got up to play music and talk to different people, and would see the two of them sitting at a table together eating.

An hour or two passes. The two girls come back over to the bar side and sit a couple seats over from me and my friends and they order two Amaretto & Cokes. I tell them loudly that those are the weakest drinks I've ever heard of, and offer them a shot. They laugh and tell me it's Monday. I laugh too and tell them to live a little.

So we do shots ;)

I tell them to sit closer to me and my friends, and they do. It's about 9:30 or so by this point. My friends like to do shots and he is always buying rounds, so I'm starting to get a little hammered (fuck my life).

Hey JJ, quick question, when she was sitting there and then left for the dining room, didn't you have the feeling of actually going to the dining room and number close there, just to avoid the "risk" she'd leave suddenly without any chance of interacting?

Or you consciously waited around?

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Heya lux,

lux7 said:
NarrowJ said:

So we do shots ;)

Hey JJ, quick question, when she was sitting there and then left for the dining room, didn't you have the feeling of actually going to the dining room and number close there, just to avoid the "risk" she'd leave suddenly without any chance of interacting?

Or you consciously waited around?

I was sorta kicking myself, really. I'm still am unable to get into the mode where OMG I HAVE TO APPROACH EVERY GIRL I SEE. I just don't completely have that "I don't give a fuck what she thinks" attitude about approaching. I do think I'm very good at most (if not all) things that occur post-approach. Unless a girl gives me fairly blatant signals, or alternatively I am able to just open them in an indirect-direct fashion that's more "safe", I still get the jitters.. :) So that's sort of what happened in this particular situation.

I want to start mass approaching and just open girls whether or not they look like they're gonna respond well or not, and get told to fuck off a couple hundred times so that emotional armor is up and solid where I can just approach any girl and not worry about it.

A recent convo with Hector, and also this article by Chase really got me thinking about it a lot harder: The Ones You Go To, and the Ones Who Go To You.

J.J.

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey JJ, actually my point here is that you were so much better off waiting.

Wherelse i might have gone there right away and come across chasey and pussy desperate :)

Sounds like waiting here served you well, possibly much better than going for it right away.

Mass approach and going for it right off the gates sometimes -or often - can be lower level attitude.

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey JJ, actually my point here is that you were so much better off waiting.

Wherelse i might have gone there right away and come across chasey and pussy desperate :)

Sounds like waiting here served you well, possibly much better than going for it right away.

Mass approach and going for it right off the gates sometimes -or often - can be lower level attitude.

>