Resident  Hamburg and Berlin

Nizona

Rookie
Rookie
I'm often enough in Berlin, I live about an hour away. Would be happy to meetup and go out.

master777

Rookie
Rookie
Hallo Berliners,

I am looking for some determined and ambitious people who can join me everyday for pick up exercises. I have complete roadmap in the best way ever. Together I believe we can create a synergy and in a short period of time and reach to meaningful cornerstones. If you live in Berlin and this is what you look for please reply under my thread.

LG

Simon

master777

Rookie
Rookie
I'm often enough in Berlin, I live about an hour away. Would be happy to meetup and go out.
Hallo Berliners,

I am looking for some determined and ambitious people who can join me everyday for pick up exercises. I have complete roadmap in the best way ever. Together I believe we can create a synergy and in a short period of time and reach to meaningful cornerstones. If you live in Berlin and this is what you look for please reply under my thread.

LG

Simon

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm in Hamburg right now... will be in Berlin in a couple of weeks.

If anyone is here now doing daygame, let me know!

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I am sending a job application to a job in Hamburg next week. How is hamburg?

-Teevster

Lots of beautiful girls, tons of places to do daygame, gorgeous city, almost nobody here doing game as far as I can tell, outside of me.

Not sure what that's about.

There's also a lot of diversity, had a day 2 with a Ukrainian girl earlier this week and I've talked to Indian girls, Russian girls, Italian. I'd say around 90%+ of the girls I've talked to speak English well enough to game them.

Haven't been out at night yet, will be doing street game on Friday evening, might end up at some bars or something depending on what the streets look like.

There's a lot of potential here. And I've mostly been in the center... my guess is there are some good areas off the metro as well but I need to do some better recon.

The girls seem friendly and they seem to like me, they stop easily, and they understand what I'm saying but I've still only gotten a small sample size so we'll see.

If you plan on coming out this way, let me know...

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lots of beautiful girls, tons of places to do daygame, gorgeous city, almost nobody here doing game as far as I can tell, outside of me.

Not sure what that's about.

There's also a lot of diversity, had a day 2 with a Ukrainian girl earlier this week and I've talked to Indian girls, Russian girls, Italian. I'd say around 90%+ of the girls I've talked to speak English well enough to game them.

Haven't been out at night yet, will be doing street game on Friday evening, might end up at some bars or something depending on what the streets look like.

There's a lot of potential here. And I've mostly been in the center... my guess is there are some good areas off the metro as well but I need to do some better recon.

The girls seem friendly and they seem to like me, they stop easily, and they understand what I'm saying but I've still only gotten a small sample size so we'll see.

If you plan on coming out this way, let me know...

Thanks for the info.

How about their English level? I am sending my application to a job there the next coming days. When I get the response is uknown to me. I will keep you updated.

Of course I am open to hang out if I move to Hamburg or the area.

Let me know how the nightlife is.

Best,
Teevster

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the info.

How about their English level? I am sending my application to a job there the next coming days. When I get the response is uknown to me. I will keep you updated.

The English level here is really good. I rarely talk to a girl who doesn't speak English... I'm seeing this girl now and her English isn't amazing but she's really trying.

I'd say she's an exception.

Most of the women speak great English, they seem to be pretty friendly, there's a little bit of social awkwardness here but I get a lot of looks and there aren't as many foreigners as a lot of the other cities I've been too, which creates a little bit of intrigue.

Of course I am open to hang out if I move to Hamburg or the area.

Yeah, cool man, let me know.

Let me know how the nightlife is.

Best,
Teevster

Not sure about the nightlife, I don't really go out at night (I might here soon but that's not really my thing anymore... would be good practice though).

There's a street that's pretty well known for nightlife, has a red light district next to it, seems like it has a lot of potential but I haven't gone into any of the venues... there are tons of people on the street walking around in the evenings and at night though.

There are also a few other areas where people hang out outside at night instead of being inside of venues.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The English level here is really good. I rarely talk to a girl who doesn't speak English... I'm seeing this girl now and her English isn't amazing but she's really trying.

This is important to me. After doing pick up for 4 years in mostly French only, I am looking forward to picking up chicks in english again (my german is way to crap for consistent pick up - especially for a "verbal guy" like me).

Most of the women speak great English, they seem to be pretty friendly, there's a little bit of social awkwardness here but I get a lot of looks and there aren't as many foreigners as a lot of the other cities I've been too, which creates a little bit of intrigue.

Most germanic people are a bit socially awkward - same thing in Denmark. So not really problem. I don't see this as a big thing. However, gotta avoid banters and too polarizing material. They can't handle it. They take everything litterally.

Yeah, cool man, let me know.

I am submitting my application this week, so from there it will probably take a few days before I get a response. Fingers crossed.

(To people reading this: no I am not quitting GC, but writing articles and occasional coaching is a side-gig and has always been)

Not sure about the nightlife, I don't really go out at night (I might here soon but that's not really my thing anymore... would be good practice though).

I can easily make you love going out at night ;)

I heard good things about nightlife in Hamburg. Sadly, last time I was there, I was there with a girl, and mostly just had a drink in a stripclub at Reeperbahn, which was not only weird, but the stripper got all dramatic when she saw my girl and didn't want to dance because of her presence lol.
There are also a few other areas where people hang out outside at night instead of being inside of venues.

Had the same shit in paris - people standing outside small pubs and drink, smoke and talk. Generally terrible for pick up because it is very "intern" (social circles) and people usually only "warm up there" - thus likely to leave soon, either back home, or to a club.

I am way more familiar with Berlin. But I haven't been there in ages. I remember, I used to go out with Sleazy to smaller indie clubs near the river, not too far away from Friedrichshain, Frankfurter Tor and Prenzlauer Berg. I also later on tried some of the famous house/techno places that are bigger. Some venues that I have liked (and that I remember):
- Berghain - you won't get in without a local who knows the bouncer Sven and tells you how to dress to win Sven's approval. The place is weird as fuck, but fun. Forget about social rules in there.
- Tresor - lots loud techno rooms, but crazy atmosphere. Lots of spaces to talk!
- Rosis - lots of small rooms, some loud, some where you can talk. Crazy huge smoking area upstairs.
- Katerholzig - ditto!
- Zum Schmutzigen Hobby - gay bar, good vibe, tons of girls. Spaces to talk! Small venue.
- Suicide Circus (only when backyard is open)
- White Trash - good for warm ups.

The venues are close to one another walking distance to one another (mostly). If not, a short 5 euros cab-ride should do. I haven't tried western berlin (but I think it is not known to be good for parties - more snobbish and familly friendly).

Edit: Don't flash the "tourist" or "expat" card. Like the Parisians, the Berliners are a bit fed up with them, and you won't score too many social points. Tell them you live in germany, work in germany, and is trying to learn German. (same strategy should be applied in France - especially Paris).

-Teevster

Last edited:
>