LR 
Happy (cream)-Pi Day

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question and he'll look for his own answers... That way, when he finds the answers, they'll be precious to him. The harder the question, the harder we hunt. The harder we hunt, the more we learn.
-Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Years ago, I set out on a journey. I knew there would be trials and tribulations, mental hardship and lost pride, but the rewards truly are extraordinary. For the first few years, I struggled on my own, finding questions without answers, slowly building up a theoretical foundation built on sweat and tears, desperately clawing for improvements. I am eternally grateful that with my growth came the help, mentorship, and friendship from various members of the seduction community, both present on SS and outside. Thank you to all of you for the help, the cheering, and the belief that spurred me forward even when my own convictions were flailing.

Prologue

This story really begins on February 23. I was attempting to do street game in the downtown area of the city I am currently in, and I spotted a gorgeous girl, dark hair, beautiful face. I desperately wanted to approach, but I didn’t, and assumed I’d never see her again. But she stayed in my mind, a regret that would haunt me.

Meeting

Fast-forward to March 1, and I decide to work from downtown again, going to a coffee shop. I’m dressed casually-light blue jeans, black boots, a white T. As I step out of the Uber, I see this girl-gorgeous, dark haired-sitting at a table right outside the coffee shop, talking to a jacked Black man. They seemed to be having a good conversation, so I was worried about him as a competitor. She’s wearing a red crop top, with sweats, but her face seems familiar to me. Could it be the same girl?

I order a green tea, then post up inside the shop, picking a spot with a view over the girl, so I can monitor when it would be smoothest to approach. Eventually, I see the man grab her number (or maybe instagram), and leave. Sensing my opening, I venture outside, and grab a table adjacent to hers. I open very, very indirectly.

How’s the wifi out here?

I use her response to start a short, very superficial conversation, enough to become familiar, but vague enough that there is no investment between the two of us. I proceed to resume working, and in a little while, re-engage the girl, and use the excuse of taking a break from work to dive deeper. It turns out she’s new to the city, and studying for an important exam in her field. She’s also much younger than me. This slightly deeper rapport goes on for a bit, before I start working again, and she resumes her studying.

I actually go out at one point to grab a smoothie, and ask her to join me-she declines. I come back and sit back at the spot adjacent to her. But at this point, I’m actually a little worried that I’ve screwed up by inviting her to a smoothie. Part of the reason for this is that as the sun moves, she moves herself on her table, slowly having her back face me.

However, when she finishes her studying, she gets up, and I re-engage a third time. This time, she walks a few steps closer to me, effectively making me locked in, since I’m still sitting down. As we talk, I gesture to the seat adjacent to me, and tell her to sit down (small compliance). This solidifies the lock-in, and frees me up to attempt a sex talk gambit I’m still new to (the good sex gambit). I don’t make it very far in this, and only end up describing how most men only care about sex, without going into the fact that I care about good sex. I also add in a bit of command and dominance when she tells me how tall she is. I tell her to stand up and compare our heights, before telling her to sit down again. At some point, it becomes clear that my laptop is dying, so I tell the girl that we should get together for a drink soon, and she warmly agrees. We trade numbers, and she introduces herself as HBDenna before asking for my name.

Setting Up the Date

It takes two weeks to set up a date. After her exams finish, she has friends from out of town visiting her, and I don’t want to deal with the logistics of this, so hold off on setting a date until after they leave. Eventually we find a day that works, and she agrees to come to my area for a drink. The day of, she suggests coffee instead of a bar, since she has been partying with friends for a while now. Disliking the frame of a coffee shop, I instead suggest we go to the beach, and that I’ll bring some light drinks with me. She loves the idea, and so it’s set. The final pre-date context is that she tells me she forgot to pack a change of clothes, so she is arriving in sweatpants. I have to think about this for a second, as I had been planning to dress slightly nicer. I ultimately decided to dress in gray sweatpants with a black t-shirt and a black bracelet, since I figured I could use the opportunity to tease her a bit on her attire, while simultaneously building an us-vs-them frame by telling her that I couldn’t let her be on the beach in her sweats alone, and that I just had to help her out. This does end up working out.

The Date

I go to the meet point, and post up there, and she arrives in a few minutes. She’s wearing a black tank top, low cut to show her ample bosom, with black sweats. We hug, and start walking to the beach. As we walk, the slow, gentle, pitter patter of rain starts to become a more persistent drizzle. Given the warm weather, both of us agree that the beach still feels like a wonderful place to be (the wetness of the rain contrasted against the warmth could only add to the sensuality, I might add). While walking, we are very often bumping into each other, arm against arm. It is a pleasant feeling. I have to admit, from the very first minutes of meeting her, I knew we could become lovers-it was just a matter of staying the course.

We find a place on the beach with a view over the ocean, while having protection from the rain thanks to a man-made construction. I lay down a single towel for us to sit on, and we sit next to each other. Our bodies are connected from our shoulders to our feet, partially due to the size of the towel, and partially due to a mutual desire for this.

Right as I give her a drink I’d brought, she asks me what my favorite drink is. This gives me a super easy way to seed the pull early on.

We talk, and it crosses various deep dives (mostly focused on her). However, I use a recent FR to bring up a gambit for busting ASD (sexual purity gambit). I use the brother-sister date and introduce them as some religious friends I have. I talk about how the brother is a virgin until marriage, and use this to cleanly segue into how important sexual compatibility is between two people. Then I introduce the sexual purity gambit as follows:

Me: It’s interesting actually, that both me and him seek purity in a woman-but I think you can probably guess I define purity differently than he does
Her: I think everyone defines purity differently
Me: For me… I view purity in a woman as…

She is receptive to the purity gambit, so I view it as a good step. We go back to more deep diving, emotional stimulating, and social frame building (though I think given that she is new to the city, and because I am leaving the city soon, social frame repercussions might be lower than normal). We end up moving through a lot of different topics, and for each of them I focus on the positive emotions, navigating through feelings of passion and excitement, and linking those emotions back to myself through Riker’s easy linking and linking gestures. Physically, our bodies maintain their constant touch, with the occasional playful touch creating a counterpoint to the existing vibe between the two of us.

It becomes clear to me in the moment that while we’ve been building this emotional connection, there hasn’t been sexual discussion in a while, so I need a way to bring that back up. To do so, I want to go into the 8 orgasms routine. I follow what Alek wrote in his article on the subject, but introduce it a little differently. First, I ask HBDenna what the craziest people she’s met on a night out were, to introduce the subject. Because HBDenna is very talkative, this thread goes on for a little bit before I can begin talking about my own experience of people at bars.

Me: Have you ever noticed how drunk people come up to you and all of a sudden they treat you like their best friends, sharing their deepest secrets with you?
Her: Yeah haha
Me: Well I met this guy…

This transitions into the game Alek uses in the 8 orgasms article to introduce the topic of most men not knowing how to please a woman. I had learned from my previous attempt at the 8 orgasm routine though, and don’t repeat the errors of that night. That night, I introduced the 8 orgasm routine without calibration. I was determined to not do that again. This time, I would use proxies properly.

Me: It’s crazy that most men don’t know how to please a woman. I used to date a girl-she was passionate, sexually open, and independent. I hope you have those traits too, I like them in a woman (she nods her head in accession to this sexual qualifier (I was inspired to do this from Alek's LR)-note how I also buried the sexual openness in a list to reduce the resistance to it).
Me: Anyway, she was telling me… <Pause> Actually, I’m not sure I should say-it might be a little too risque haha (adding some baiting-inspired by @Lobo )
Her: No, tell me-you’re already halfway through the story
Me: Ok haha. She was telling me that a girl can have 8 different kinds of orgasms

Such a small trick-such a big difference.

I stop after 4 orgasms and fractionate out-but now we have a distinctly more sexual conversation. Then I fractionate for a short time, before returning to sexual topics. I finally complete the good sex gambit, while then going into the sexual frustration gambit. Both of these showcase my understanding of female psychology and reality, while sexually prizing myself as well. I also get the tone of these correct, by making it sound more informative rather than me trying to say I will do these things to her. This reduces the resistance I face, and allows the tech to do the job of arousing her, and reducing any ASD she might feel. After fractionating out for a little bit, I talk about three more types of orgasms.

The last bit of conversation we have at the beach is related to judgemental people. HBDenna actually gives me a wonderful segue to discuss my own interactions with judgy people, given I grew up in the suburbs. It’s very easy to communicate discretion. I actually make up a Brazilian girl I used to date and use an abridged version of a quote Ricardus has used in one of his articles.

What happens between two bodies, only four eyes shall see

The Pull

At this point, both of us really need to pee. I was going to suggest using public restrooms then going back to my Airbnb for a drink, but HBDenna makes it easier on me by saying she needs toilet paper. So I suggest we go straight back to mine to use the bathroom, and I can mix us a drink there.

So we walk there, both of us holding our bladders and waddling along. Her, a gorgeous, fit, curvy, dark haired girl-and me.

Escalating

We make it to the airbnb. She uses the bathroom, then I use the bathroom. Then I mix us some drinks, and we sit down and talk. I modulate my voice tone, making it quieter… softer… huskier. Our faces are close to one another… I wait for the moment… when the conversation begins to die down… And then we kiss. No resistance, no issues. Just excitement, slow at first then more and more frenzied. Her body is every bit as amazing as I had imagined, and the time passes by in an instant.

She has an amazing time, she is complimenting every part of me, my lips, my tongue, how I make her feel.

To have a girl this attractive feel that way, to be in that position of vulnerability with you is a truly transcendental feeling.

Epilogue

In the pillow talk phase, we talk some more. And it’s clear that almost every guy this girl interacts with starts to hit on her. Most of them badly. Take note fellow beginner-intermediate seducers, that girls who are 9s are just waiting for someone smooth and calibrated, to take them on an adventure of passion, and to allow themselves to let go of themselves with.

I really dig this girl. In addition to her looks, I really like her personality. It's warm, fun, and vivacious. Would love to keep her around if I can.

Post-Script

A final note. She also tells me the jacked Black man I saw her talking with (who I was initially worried about), made her feel extremely creeped out.

This was an extremely important experience to me-it represents a milestone for myself that I am beyond thrilled to have reached-with a girl who I was beyond excited to be with.

Onward, to the next adventure.

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Amazing what running good verbal tech can do to a girl's inhibitions...

Indirect, while removing the pressure, allows her to grow curious about your intentions, playing up the ambiguity of the interaction.

Congratulations dude! We live for moments like these - this is what life is all about.

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
No resistance, no issues. Just excitement
It's crazy how some will experience resistance from hell with girls far less attractive... yet here you have wet bad bitch eagerly embracing you(jet black girls hit different <3).

Also, I'd say it's safe to say she already imagined you inside of her way before the close and was slowly building you up in her mind(with your help). She was waiting for this moment and was overcome with excitement and lust when you finally gave it to her. This is what it means to be a seducer

>