The Ladykiller Chronicles

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
2/11/22

My nightgame approaching had made me extremely frustrated. I'm in one of the best cities on the planet, and here I am STANDING AROUND BY MYSELF AT BARS. Like a loser, like an unconfident ditherer. I have a limited amount of time-I am not going to waste it standing around wasting money to hold drinks that I'm not going to finish.

During previous week explorations, I discovered some hallowed meeting grounds. Beautiful, approachable girls. A wonderful venue. Large, with limitless potential. I decide that this Friday, before I go there, I need to spike my micro momentum, fast. Utilizing mass approaching and body rocking, I approach all around at a nearby bar to my apartment. It should be noted I still do this smoothly, just without regard for the endgame. The entire point was to both normalize opening, and to get out of my head.

Another useful note is that in addition to TRE, other anxiety reducing bodily therapy, I've begun transcendental meditation. 20 minutes, twice a day is the goal. For 20 minutes, repeat your mantram to yourself on repeat, to drown out all your other thought patterns. Russel Brand has a great intro video (I've also fallen in love with Brand as much for his verbals as I love Rothfuss for his writing skills).

Anyway, I go to a second venue, but not much action there. There is one set with a super cute girl in a smoking attractive dress that I fuck up. I don't open well, and while she seems attracted, I basically ignore her, and also never open.

Anyway, enter the main venue of the night, and the main venue of many nights to come:

#1 3-set
As I walked into the venue, I saw two very attractive girls standing near the entrance, I walked, and then opened over shoulder. I made a simple comment about how it was my favorite venue in Miami. Turns out they were new to the city too, a group of friends from Oregon who had gone to different schools and then ventured out to the city.

There are two girls at the moment, a blonde one (who strikes me as the alpha girl), and another one, who has a slightly more slouched posture (she's also quite tall, perhaps she is slouching to make her seem more approachable to shorter guys?). Both of their attentions are on me, and I’m teasing and being playful.

They ask me about how long I’ve been in the city. And the issue here is I start breaking rapport. They ask if I’ve ever gone to E11even, and I say I have but don’t like it that much (if I’d said I’d never been, then they might have just invited me). They also ask me some other info like that but my rust makes it to the point where I break rapport too much.

Their third friend enters, and she’s the most attractive girl of them. She’s very much my type. We talk, and I guess I accidentally give her a compliment on her energy. She does touch me at times.

Eventually, they leave, and I have to look for new sets.

#2 Indiana girl
I see a girl separate from her friends and go near the river. I go up and ask her if she can take a picture of me. She goes to do so, and then it starts raining, hard, and fast. I should have grabbed her hand and pulled her into the tent to be more dominant, but I didn’t since I felt it was not right. I should have though.

I successfully cold read her being from the midwest, and am a small border off the state she is actually from.

She was very warm to me, touching me, etc. We talked a good amount on spirituality, and I tried to bridge that to the good sex gambit. I told her she reminded me of my friend, and that she and I had a really interesting conversation. She bites, and I deliver the gambit. The girl verbally resists, saying that ONS sex will obviously be bad because of a lack of connection. I point out that we all have had experiences where we meet someone, and it immediately feels like we’ve known them forever, pacing that I agree with the importance of connection though.

Talking to some tribal elders gave some other responses to reframe this verbal rejection:

1. Can add that sex with emotions and connection is good due to familiarity and comfort, but that casual sex with a new partner gives this rush-sense of mystery, spontaneity, and curiosity
2. Both are different and good and both have their place, and one should explore both, else miss out on many pleasures

For a first time sex talk, I’m happy, but I need to do it more in order to have success with it.

#3 Montreal/Argentina girls
These two open me, asking me to take a picture. Then they agree to take a picture of me. I give them some commands to be more excited in the picture, just to play around with it. They both comply well.

I start talking to the Montreal girl, since she had opened me. We talk and don’t get much talking done when a guy the Argentinian girl is talking to starts talking to the Montreal girl. Turns out she told him my girl speaks french. They start going at it, so I start talking to the Argentinian girl. Neither are that attractive, but the spanish appeal of the argentinian girl makes me decide to switch targets. We talk, me in bad spanish, her in good spanish and sometimes bad english. She has a boyfriend though, and is here with friends.

She eventually heads back and pulls Montreal girl with her.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
2/12/22

Daygame did a bunch of beach approaches, but only reached the hook on one not really cute 25-year old. Tried to insta-date but no success. Have to work on reality pacing the state the girl is in, not the cookie cutter state I want her to be in.

Nightgame:

Dressed in a sexy white blazer with astronomical signs on it. Everything else was black.

#1 Sister-Sister Pair
These two girls from North Carolina/Boca Raton. Opened via body rocking, and they hooked. Kind of funny, but as I was opening, some group of guys came up and started complimenting my blazer. I made some polite chit chat, and the two girls were still there when I turned around.

I started talking, the blonde, green eyed sister being the one I was more interested in. The brunette sister was nice, and she said that they were actually thinking of leaving soon. What's interesting is the brunette sister would frequently exit the conversation, be on her phone, and let me and the other sister talk. I wasn't sure how to deal, because I didn't want a wild card, so I would frequently pull the brunette back into conversation, but maybe I should have just focused exclusively on the 21 year old sister. I'm not sure how the dynamic of a 26/28 year old sister with a 21 year old sister would play out though. It seems unlikely for that to work in my favor. The 21 year old sister also doesn't live in Miami, she just came for the weekend.

I do have some sexualized conversation, and am finding myself improving at this.

#2 French girls
Immediately after the above two leave to use the bathroom, with implications that they are leaving, I get up, and move a few paces down, before opening a cute girl in a frilly teal/dark green dress. She's french, and we talk for a good bit, before I isolate her at a nearby table. She's here with a bunch of her french friends. We talk for a bit, but not really much good vibing, just conversation.

Interestingly, her french friends come to meet us, and one of them has this super skater/punk vibe, with a skateboard hat on. She is very touchy to me, and compliments my style. She's got a pretty face, but her body is extremely rail thin.

An interesting set, as the girl I was talking starts to say she's going to go home, and then all the girls start talking in French. I finish up my drink before bouncing.

#3 Body Rock HBRedFlags
Information in FR

#4 Opened by girl asking me to take photo
This semi-cute girl asks me to take a photo of her group. I do so, and make it somewhat playful. She takes a picture of me after. We talk, but the group is heading out, and the members in it seem kind of drunk.

#5 Wine Girl
I head to the bar, as I need some water. I see a girl standing by herself. Not the most attractive, but she has some of the piercing types I like. We have the following conversation:

Me: You know what I like about this venue?
Her: What?
Me: <Names qualities>
Her: <Pause, then semi-sarcastically> I don't think this is going to go the way you think
Me: What do you mean, you never had a <sarcastic> friendly conversation before?

And then I continue to go through SOTs, qualifying (though this needs improvement to make it smoother), etc. She warms up fast, and I notice her start to touch my hair, her body start to face me more. We talk, and I try to isolate. She says sure, and that she needs to drop off the wine to her friend. I say sure, and wait for the amount of time it takes to solve a wordle puzzle, and a NYT daily crossword mini (you can make your wagers as to how long that will take given how smart you think I am) before I go to use the bathroom and chalk this one up as a flake.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Did some street game today. Gonna follow pancakemouse's nightgame advice and try out a spot he recommended tonight.

Only 1 approach worth documenting. The other 3 I couldn't get to hook-in fact they started backing off. I think I may have come across as too excited, rather than the right level of passionate.

#4 Back-and-Forth
So I see this girl walking, she's in a tight fitting tank top, with some loose fitting light blue jeans. Her butt has the most entrancing back and forth.

There are some points I think that are worth making.

Conversation was okay, we walked for a bit in the same direction, but there are two distinct points in the conversation I want to point out.

<I start turning a corner>
Her: Are you going this way?
Me: Yeah, I'm heading this way
Her: Lucky you, so am I
She firmly put me in the chasing role right here. I should have responded:
Her: Lucky you, so am I
Me: Haha I think you mean lucky you-now you get even more of my devilishly carefree personality
Or something else to make it clear that I am the prize evaluating her.

The other one:
<As we part ways>
Her: Do you want my contact info?
Her: I feel like that's where this is going
Me: Haha sure
I think I should have again, made her qualify more.
Her: I feel like that's where this is going
Me: Haha I mean, I barely know you-I like to spend my time with adventurous, warm, and spontaneous people. Are you that kind of person?
Her: Maybe
Me: Haha I think you're definitely adventurous, it takes a lot of guts to pick things up and move away to somewhere new. If you were to say what things make you spontaneous, what would you say?
I think the above would have been immeasurably more powerful. I am very clearly the prize in the edited situations. She is the one who needs to meet my standards.

Besides those two, the conversation was pretty cut and dry-she didn't really ask me too many questions besides where I'm from.

I made a text outline, but I don't think she'll respond to my first message.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Went to the beach yesterday, and ended up meditating there for about 20 minutes since there were no girls to approach.

On the walk back I passed this Argentinian girl and asked her to watch my stuff. I was totally and completely zen. I started talking, and she was immediately extremely talkative and sharing details about herself to me.

Honestly the only issue here is I need to learn to shut up sometimes. As I left I suggested we grab a drink, and she started talking about how she was getting off late tonight-but in a way that I think was implying she was down to hang out late, if I was. And I interrupted telling her that we could do after the weekend.

Just shut your mouth sometimes lol.

Only other note was that I should have stayed out even though I was cold, to build comfort, so that I could suggest we just grab drinks at my apartment instead of going out.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
I've been feeling so fucking zen.

Walked to get some groceries, and as I was browsing, one of the most attractive girls I've seen is in the aisle. I ask a quick question, and she is very quickly warm, so I start increasing the conversation, and as she asks for my help with something, I make it a very strong her and me frame. I do a quick number grab by telling her she seems confident and interesting. She tells me I also seem confident and bold. I've sent her a text. Still awaiting a response.

I think the only potential issue with the above was possible venturing towards slightly cocky/funny. We'll have to wait and see if this is true.

Went down to the beach after. I wanted to swim, so I was shirtless. First I stopped and did some meditation on the beach, then I walked, and saw this gorgeous girl chilling on the beach. I pass by her, stare at the sea for a second, then ask her to watch my stuff. I chill out in the water for a little bit, enjoying the surf, then come back. I start a conversation pretty easily, saying how magical the weather is today. She bites, and soon we're talking about all these fun SOTs. The entire conversation is mostly her being deep dived. Outside of what I do, and where I'm from, I didn't really share that much about myself. About midway through our conversation, I drop a little seed about a great bar I know nearby, and let her react to show interest. Once she does, I propose that I show it to her sometime this upcoming week, then grab her number. I also generate a bit of compliance by having her share some of her water with me. I do suggest we move to a shadier spot when she says her tan line is getting bad, but she turns that down.

Interestingly, at one point, she goes to show me the tan lines on her skin where her bikini top was. This involves showing a good amount of skin to me. I play it relatively cool, but I feel like I should have given her a bit of a smirk + raised eyebrow for just a second before responding to up the sexual tension a little bit nonverbally. Either way, I think there is a good amount of sexual tension, from the way she looks at me, and will sometimes look down, to just the way we are looking at each other. Her in a bikini, me, shirtless.

I hope both of these work out. But my momentum is building, and my inner game is at new highs. These girls were gorgeous, and I'm just so excited for what happens next, either with them, or the next ones.

I think a future step for Friday number grabs would be to just give them a call on Sunday evening. Weekend texts never seem to work out very well.

Last edited:

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Not the best night out tonight. Wasn't able to build micro momentum up-not a good excuse, but I felt larger difficulty getting out of my head to be social and open girls.

I did have one approach, where the girl hooked. I ended up buying her a drink though, since I was headed to the bar-in future I should probably buy a drink before opening to avoid wasting this money. Other good bits are that I used the good sex gambit, as well as the submission gambit. However, biggest thing was that this should have been treated as a warm up approach.

Tomorrow will be better. Will focus on mass approaching at venue 1, following the 5 minute rule.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ah seduction, you do have your high and low points.

Pretty bad night overall. Feels like I regressed since Friday afternoon. On that day I was at a pinnacle of zen, and everything was going my way. How quickly that can crash. Feels like a key point in the importance of resilience.

Went out today, and while I opened sets, the hook was lacking, and it felt like I wasn't really able to maintain attention or immerse girls in. I did isolate one set, but didn't have a chance to set any gambits or anything. Will listen to SMMA Immersion/Attention tomorrow to refresh on that since it's been a while since I've listened to it.

Neither of the numbers I texted responded, so I will give them a call tomorrow, and hopefully get the dates set up. Bummer if they both flake, but at that point it's back to the drawing board.

The Whole Foods girl, the issue was that I should have just not texted her, or I should have sent a more funny text, rather than the curiosity bait I think. Mostly because it was a short approach, a callback to a humorous even would have been a better transition.

The beach girl I still think might respond, but I think this might be more a Saturday day time text issue. For both, I really should have just called on Sunday evening.

Lesson going forward here-Friday day game number grabs should be called on Sunday, unless initial texting can set a fun, playful vibe to build a little compliance.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
No approaches this past week. I went down to the beach yesterday, but couldn't find any sets.

Today I went to downtown, but I let my AA get the better of me. I basically ended up walking around for 2 hours. I'd walk past a girl I wanted to approach, intended to use indirect street game, but then just not say anything.

From an old coaching session I had with Gunwitch, as well as from the stages of approach anxiety (I feel like I'm in habitual avoidance), it is clear that I need to enter a short phase of approach artistry. My goal will be 3 days of approaching in downtown (focusing on street approaching), to help get over the avoidance I have. Once my level of avoidance drops (as I don't feel much emotional stress), I can start focusing on being more calibrated on the openers.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Had an insta-date yesterday. Will publish FR once that has reached its conclusion as I hadn't been able to pull.

Not able to go out tonight due to work stuff, so will try to work on completing that and working on practicing the sexual frustration gambit.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Went out tonight. Hooking was not good. Focused on body rocking, but I feel that the comments I was making were not very good.

My go-to's right now:

You know what I love about the vibe here?

I need to remember to make them speaker-centered. So focus on my own observation and share them.

Additionally, I need to figure out how to open girls who are in sets. Too many times it's like the girl is in a group, but not talking, but I chicken out of actually talking to her.

Additionally, the week of not many approaches definitely hurt. What a waste of the sexual momentum boost from Sunday's pull.

Goals for this week are to approach, and get rejected, a lot. Build up that habit of approaching. While smooth will be attempted, the goal is to open. Specifically during the week, I plan to go to downtown and want to work on my street approaches.

Tomorrow is a beach day, which I've started to get the hang of a lot, and am finding to be a super relaxed way of doing. At the same time, working on my sexual vibe is always something that needs to be done. I practiced the sexual frustration gambit, but it needs more practice to perfect and get the nuances of before I can deliver it properly.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Did an approach in my gym clothes on the way to the gym this morning (around 8:30AM). Saw a girl trying to get into a store and it was locked, so made a situational joke while body rocking. She hooked so started a conversation. I suggested we meet up to grab a drink on the beach and she was down, so traded numbers.

Texted her around 11, no response until 3 when she suggested meeting at 7 instead. I said I was down and suggested a bar to meet at. She asked for food first, and I said sure, then the girl suggested a place that was super fucking ritzy. I ended up ghosting on this as there wasn't a frame I could think of to turn this around.

She sent a message to me later in the day around 6 with what could be perceived as catty, or playful. So I've left it with no reply.

Little bit of a bummer, but in this case I think this one is mainly on the girl.

Main fix I would have done was to have responded to her food suggestion with a concrete spot instead of letting her suggest a location.

This week I want to work on approaching a lot. To that end I'm going to daygame in some of the downtown areas, focusing on doing a lot of street approaches.

Have also been practicing the sexual frustration gambit, though that will still take time to get down as it's a longer gambit to work with.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Was able to do some street approaching today. Area I went to wasn't good, I'll probably stick to the area I was at last week going forward.

Had one solid set at the coffee shop, but she was leaving the city today at 10PM. Blegh.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I was curious who do you hope to target in your approaches? You're in South Beach so I assume you come across a lot of tourists,but do you ever try to meet local women and get a consistent partner while ur in Miami?

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
I was curious who do you hope to target in your approaches? You're in South Beach so I assume you come across a lot of tourists,but do you ever try to meet local women and get a consistent partner while ur in Miami?

I target whoever I find attractive-or accessible. So stationary solo girls on the beach are great-who tend to be either tourists or locals. Both the lays have been tourists. My makeout was a local, and a different date was a local as well. I'm diverging into street game because I need the practice and it's more of a long term play to work on while I'm here.

Girl I'm trying to get out from Whole Foods is a new local.

As to a consistent partner, that isn't the goal right now, and I think would actually go against my desires. I'm not opposed to a fb, but one of the entire reasons for me coming out here was to be alone and practice game. I sincerely want to avoid this: https://www.girlschase.com/content/...riends-right-after-major-pickup-breakthroughs

I've had this happen too many times to myself (not with monogamy, but dropping out of the game right as I'm on the precipice of breakthroughs). It hurts to know how much better off I could have been had those pauses and breaks not occurred, but there's no point wasting time on regrets like that. Needless to say, I've made changes to how I plan entire years in order to avoid losing the breakthroughs again.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Went to downtown today. Had a solid set with a girl who's new to the city. Hopefully can convert that. Only issue-I started going into the good sex gambit, but stopped before delivering the line that I like good sex, and only did the contrast where I say how it's pathetic that guys think about only sex. I think the main negative here is the frame of me not caring about sex, therefore putting me into friend zone. Will have to be rectified.

Afterward, I walked around downtown for about 2 hours, before doing only one street approach. Something about this terrifies me. And I'm not sure whether I should focus on trying to improve this, or to focus on the easier beach and stationary sets, and try to get as much sex, and dates as possible. Right now, in my current mood, I'm leaning toward the latter.

Going to listen the last section of Gun's SMMA course today, the putting it all together section. I'm wondering if I'll need to have a direct game week or something where I do a lot of spam approaching, even in bad form, just to build up the muscles of actually approaching.

Probably worth specifying that stationary sets I'm doing well with atm, and my issues appear to solely be with moving sets (which are known to be harder).

Last edited:

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
Lot of approaches yesterday. Continuing to improve with body rocking, though I'm still not opening certain sets when I should be.

Main girl I want to talk about from yesterday was at the first venue. I hooked strongly, and had isolated her. I had us in our own bubble too. I was super excited to try new sex talk gambits, so decided to try the 8 orgasms routine. I transitioned into it the same way Teevs suggested, contrasting against an imaginary guy who hadn't had sex with a girl he was dating. Then playing the body parts game until I ask her what her clit is for, and she says, "happiness". From here I try the 8 types of orgasm, and it feels like this causes something in the vibe between us to break. I'm talking about it conversationally, not hypnotically. Additionally, she asks me how I know this, and I said I read it in a magazine somewhere. I think that answer might not be so good. It doesn't display social prizing. A better response may have been a skeptical look, followed by ignoring the question and moving ahead. After two orgasm types, I try to fractionate, due to me feeling that she's losing some immersion after the bubble I had created earlier. However, she at this point says she needs to find her friends and go grab a drink, but that I should take her number.

On the bright side, new gambit used. On the bad side, not calibrated in use. Need both in order to win.

I also think I'm too hesitant-I want to be more exciting and hook girls harder. Will have to continue to look into how body rocking, speaker centered pre-openers work, and working on making my hovering -> induced AI be better. Right now I hover, and then don't open.

Besides that, I opened a bunch of girls, but of the ones that hooked, most had boyfriends who were in the venue. But was able to maintain social momentum quite a bit.

Will go out again tonight and try to improve more on yesterday.

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
8 types of orgasm, and it feels like this causes something in the vibe between us to break.
She likely wasn't immersed as her mind/ subconscious was here:
she asks me how I know this
I wasnt there, but i think this happened because the influence became overt because how cleanly you moved from talking about her clit to 8 orgasms. She prob sensed your maneuver

When i used this routine i was able to slide it through no problem by disconnecting it from me. Before i say a single word of the routine, i preface it by saying "(while on the clit thread) Ah, you know... i actually heard something really fascinating the other day"

she'll get baited
and then you go "yea i was talking with one of my freakier girlfriends and she told me something about women that i honestly still find hard to believe..."

Shell be hooked and then you can covertly do the 8 orgasms with plausiblle deniablity. And as she gets more immersed you can gradually ramp up the hypnotics without triggering fsc as she wont notice or wont care because she likes it

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
She likely wasn't immersed as her mind/ subconscious was here:

I wasnt there, but i think this happened because the influence became overt because how cleanly you moved from talking about her clit to 8 orgasms. She prob sensed your maneuver

When i used this routine i was able to slide it through no problem by disconnecting it from me. Before i say a single word of the routine, i preface it by saying "(while on the clit thread) Ah, you know... i actually heard something really fascinating the other day"

she'll get baited
and then you go "yea i was talking with one of my freakier girlfriends and she told me something about women that i honestly still find hard to believe..."

Shell be hooked and then you can covertly do the 8 orgasms with plausiblle deniablity. And as she gets more immersed you can gradually ramp up the hypnotics without triggering fsc as she wont notice or wont care because she likes it

Agreed. I went with how Teevs suggested it in the article, but I don't think she was ready for it at that moment. Plus I think I should have used a proxy as well. Ah well, next time (tonight lol).

One thing I wonder about-part of the benefits of the 8 types of orgasm routine is sexual prizing, so I wonder on the difference between saying you heard it recently, vs knowing it via experience. One implies more sexual prizing, which is what I was trying to go for. Given teevs, Gun, and other advanced seducers regularly uses proxies, I think it's definitely the way to go-but that's where my mind was in that moment.

Went to the beach today and had a long conversation with a girl there. Pretty standard opener -> speaker centered pre-opener. Was able to do good sex gambit + submission gambit. Girl is fairly religious, but might not be sexually strict. We'll see. She messaged me after we separated giving me dates she was free. So I set that up and will see her on Tuesday night. Given our conversation had sex talk, and sexual undertones, and she knows I'm leaving this city in less than a month-I'm curious.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lot of approaches yesterday. Continuing to improve with body rocking, though I'm still not opening certain sets when I should be.

Main girl I want to talk about from yesterday was at the first venue. I hooked strongly, and had isolated her. I had us in our own bubble too. I was super excited to try new sex talk gambits, so decided to try the 8 orgasms routine. I transitioned into it the same way Teevs suggested, contrasting against an imaginary guy who hadn't had sex with a girl he was dating. Then playing the body parts game until I ask her what her clit is for, and she says, "happiness". From here I try the 8 types of orgasm, and it feels like this causes something in the vibe between us to break. I'm talking about it conversationally, not hypnotically. Additionally, she asks me how I know this, and I said I read it in a magazine somewhere. I think that answer might not be so good. It doesn't display social prizing. A better response may have been a skeptical look, followed by ignoring the question and moving ahead. After two orgasm types, I try to fractionate, due to me feeling that she's losing some immersion after the bubble I had created earlier. However, she at this point says she needs to find her friends and go grab a drink, but that I should take her number.

On the bright side, new gambit used. On the bad side, not calibrated in use. Need both in order to win.

I also think I'm too hesitant-I want to be more exciting and hook girls harder. Will have to continue to look into how body rocking, speaker centered pre-openers work, and working on making my hovering -> induced AI be better. Right now I hover, and then don't open.

Besides that, I opened a bunch of girls, but of the ones that hooked, most had boyfriends who were in the venue. But was able to maintain social momentum quite a bit.

Will go out again tonight and try to improve more on yesterday.

Since you have exotic look foreign in Miami or where you are gaming, use the sexual prizing = you instead of reading a magazine, i can tell you i think i have laid every girl i have ever use the routine with (minus 1 or 2 but no cause of the routine use but other stuff).... Use the "exotic nationality angle" have you ever been with________ in the blank nationality italian, you know what people say about italians we just don't like sex, pause, we like great sex, we just don't do macdonald sex... you know what macdonald sex is? bang banb thank you mom....... In fact most men are so lame that they don't even know women can have 8 different orgams with the right guy? how about you do you know about the 8 orgams? if she says yes, ask her which one day are? (she won't be able to tell you)... if no, then you go into the routine....

when you deliver you did not deliver it the right way somewhere alone the way your delivering it by your micro expressions she saw incongruities... Also don't use the magazine cause with the magazine is not SELF EXPERIENCE, i like to personalize like the women i have had experience those 8 orgasms.... If you get a chance look at my demo and how i deliver:

>