Has Anyone Used (And Mastered) Kegel and PC Exercises For Premature Ejaculation?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
In the past I never really worried much about premature ejaculation because I;d just bust quickly then last really long on the second round and it wouldnt matter.

However due to some health complications Id really like to learn how to last 10-15 minutes the first round.

Im following this method/plan on PE by Nat Eliason (best article on PE I;ve found btw) How To Easily Last 20 Minutes or More In Bed

Im currently doing the Kegel Exercise plan to use Kegel holds right before ejaculation to stop the ejaculation when you reach the "point of no return". So far Im not finding much success being able to use the exercise to stop ejaculation and wonder if I just need more PC strength,

Has anyone else experimented or used this method successfully?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Id really like to learn how to last 10-15 minutes the first round.

Yo!!! I recently mastered this myself haha. Here's what you do. When you feel that "point of no return" coming (lol) up. STOP stroking. So like, if you've slamming that pussy a 100 miles per hour and you feel like you about to cum, switching to slow strokes while you try to hold it in, will NOT prevent you from cumming. Instead, stop stroking. Hold it for a bit with your PC muscles (you don't need to be a PC kegels master to do this), then what you'll want to do is bury your dick allll the way to the back of her pussy. and apply some pressure. and keep it in there for a couple secs. Then take it out slowly...then ram it back all the way to the back of her pussy. pressure again (while your doing this, you can also be kissing her body, playing with her hair etc.). keep repeating this pattern for a bit. What you'll notice is that by switching your total focus to this, suddenly that "fuck I'm gonna cum!!!" urge will go away like magic. Then resume your stroking pace or switch positions.

your welcome.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yo!!! I recently mastered this myself haha. Here's what you do. When you feel that "point of no return" coming (lol) up. STOP stroking. So like, if you've slamming that pussy a 100 miles per hour and you feel like you about to cum, switching to slow strokes while you try to hold it in, will NOT prevent you from cumming. Instead, stop stroking. Hold it for a bit with your PC muscles (you don't need to be a PC kegels master to do this), then what you'll want to do is bury your dick allll the way to the back of her pussy. and apply some pressure. and keep it in there for a couple secs. Then take it out slowly...then ram it back all the way to the back of her pussy. pressure again (while your doing this, you can also be kissing her body, playing with her hair etc.). keep repeating this pattern for a bit. What you'll notice is that by switching your total focus to this, suddenly that "fuck I'm gonna cum!!!" urge will go away like magic. Then resume your stroking pace or switch positions.

Oh fuck yeah thats awesome good timing on learning this haha

So how many seconds roughly do you have to hold the PC muscle before the feeling to cum dissipates? I tried for about 5 seconds yesterday and that wasn't enough (but felt very challenging)

Im not sure I follow you exactly on the ramming your cock slowly in and out afterwards though. Couldn't you just take your penis out altogether OR leave it all the way in until the feeling totally dissipates and then resume slowly and build back up? Or maybe thats what you're saying....

Out of curiosity how old are you Velasco, Ive been ghost watching a few of your posts recently and was curious if you're younger or older. You don't have to answer if you dont want.

Thanks for the tips!

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
So how many seconds roughly do you have to hold the PC muscle before the feeling to cum dissipates? I tried for about 5 seconds yesterday and that wasn't enough (but felt very challenging)

Im not sure I follow you exactly on the ramming your cock slowly in and out afterwards though. Couldn't you just take your penis out altogether OR leave it all the way in until the feeling totally dissipates and then resume slowly and build back up? Or maybe thats what you're saying....

Sorry let me see if I can make this more clear. I know my body enough to know that if I continue to stroke her pussy for about 10 more pumps or so, after feeling that "I'm about to cum" I will come. So once I get that feeling, I stop and squeeze my PC muscle (I'm trying to mentally picture it now, cause I'm never like "ok 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi..." lol) for 4-5 seconds (mentally I'm repeating, "hold it hold it hold it hold it") still inside her pussy, and take deep breaths in and out. Then after those 4-5 seconds I'll ram my cock slowly all the way in. Let out a masculine grunt while I'm at the back of her pussy, and just hold it in there for 3 seconds or so, while I squeeze my PC muscles again. Then pull it back out of her pussy, then slowly shove it all the way to the back. repeating that same process again. After repeating this process for about 3-4 times, is where I find the urge to cum will go completely away. And I can resume to my regular stroking pace. Or flip her around, and fuck her in a new position.

Out of curiosity how old are you Velasco, Ive been ghost watching a few of your posts recently and was curious if you're younger or older.

I think we the same age. 26.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sorry let me see if I can make this more clear. I know my body enough to know that if I continue to stroke her pussy for about 10 more pumps or so, after feeling that "I'm about to cum" I will come. So once I get that feeling, I stop and squeeze my PC muscle (I'm trying to mentally picture it now, cause I'm never like "ok 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi..." lol) for 4-5 seconds (mentally I'm repeating, "hold it hold it hold it hold it") still inside her pussy, and take deep breaths in and out. Then after those 4-5 seconds I'll ram my cock slowly all the way in. Let out a masculine grunt while I'm at the back of her pussy, and just hold it in there for 3 seconds or so, while I squeeze my PC muscles again. Then pull it back out of her pussy, then slowly shove it all the way to the back. repeating that same process again. After repeating this process for about 3-4 times, is where I find the urge to cum will go completely away. And I can resume to my regular stroking pace. Or flip her around, and fuck her in a new position.

Thats actually a pretty good description. Nice.

I'll have to play around with it until I can get it to start working.

I think we the same age. 26.

Oh interesting. Yeah I saw you make a post about not ever have been in a real relationship (at least I think your the same poster I'm thinking of). Whats your outlook on that man, that bother you much?

Having the same situation (other than a few minor FWB's non long lasting) its one of the few rare things I'm actually insecure about. I always did the ONS thing mostly sleeping around until I found a girl I actually wanted to date... but my life got pretty fuckd/challenging at 23 preventing me from dating at all up until about 4 months ago (and finding a girl I'm actually excited about).

I don't have a limiting belief that I'm too old to get a GF, but it does bother me.

But maybe I got the wrong outlook on it, and you've got a better perspective... ?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Whats your outlook on that man, that bother you much?

lol no

I don't have a limiting belief that I'm too old to get a GF, but it does bother me.

It bothers you never having been in a real relationship?

But maybe I got the wrong outlook on it, and you've got a better perspective... ?

Well your probably richer and more successful than I am. But I'm pretty broke. So for me, going out on expensive dates is outta the question for now. I'll do all that shit as I reach my mid 30s (probably) when I'm making more money than I am now. For now. I'm alll about having a steady FB or 2, and then going out once or twice per week for a ONS (or convert them to a FB). I've done this since the beginning (2015). And I've really had no desire for something more than what I have right now. I get all the fun parts of relationships (sex, flirting, friendship, cuddling, girls cooking for me or surprising me with presents (got some sick boxers from Lacoste a couple days ago lol), dressing up for me, buying me meals) without any of the lame shit (fighting, her withholding sex, having to listen to her bitch about work and all her problems, her getting slowly fatter over time, routine boring same sex every night, her getting older and uglier). Credit: PUA legend YaReally for that perspective.

I've had up to this point 7 girls who I've banged for 6+ months (one lasted 2 1/2 years). At the beginning the first 2, where girls who I just picked up and banged because they were easy. Not really that good looking, and we didn't have anything in common. It was kind of miserable, and the sex was kinda shit (I remember thinking, "wow. THIS is what I've been missing out on. holy fuck what a let down lmao"). They stayed with me, I think because they were lonely. So despite the shit sex, they liked having someone with them I guess. After I got better at this whole game shit, I started screening for girls that I really wanted to fuck and be with. And as I stated in a previous post somewhere, my criterias are: she gets my sense of humor, she's flexible/fit/eats healthy (I want to surround myself with people with good habits), and she's rich or her family's rich (so that she isn't dependent on me lol. And I wanna to be spoiled like my boy Porfirio Rubirosa (https://heartiste.org/2013/10/30/alpha-of-the-month-porfirio-rubirosa/).

Like I said, this is all for now, while I sort out my financial side of my life (which may take a couple of years). So, no it doesn't bother me at all that I've never being in a real relationship up to this point. And do I even really want one....hmm. I'll leave you with this classic post from YaReally on "real relationships":

I don’t like going to a girl’s family dinners, hanging with her friends (the VAST majority of girls pick their friends through “they were around for a long period of time so now we’re just friends even though they’re kind of fucked up” and are people that I would never choose to spend large amounts of time with. But in an LTR, you pretty much have to), seeing her dressed like shit with no makeup gassy after eating greasy takeout dinner, worrying about whether her skipping the gym this week is going to be a thing that I have to run a whole dread game production to make sure she gets back to the gym, having to babysit her and listen to her first world problems that are ultimately pretty insignificant, the drama of fights and passive-aggressive shit and having to run around doing dread game because she’s trying to use sex as a weapon, having to remember her birthday or care that she’s hanging out with some co-worker who keeps posting on her Facebook wall, having to plan road trips or vacations around her wants and needs, having to factor someone else into my major life decisions like moving or career changes, having to answer questions like “where are you going?” or “where were you?” or “why are you going to do that?”, needlessly spending money on silly shit to go do things that I don’t really want to do so she doesn’t get sad or bored, having to time anything in my schedule around someone else (like when I’m going to eat, when I work, when I play), having to pretend I’m not sick/tired/depressed when I am, hanging out with other girl’s lame depressing given-up-on-life passionless purposeless Blue Pill boyfriends while our girlfriends gab about whatever and think we’ll get along because we’re both guys when the guy comes off as just a zombie waiting to die to me, and on and on and on.

All I see in my future is a long life of endless beautiful girls, good close buddies who are all on their own purposes and striving to reach their potential (mastermind group type shit), and infinite adventure. In my mid-40s I’ll probably gravitate toward more of a social circle focused game instead of hitting up the bars for ease of access to new girls, but I can’t see myself settling down anytime soon. This is just my own personal wiring and what I’ve learned about myself from being in LTRs and having FBs etc, and not a recommendation for anyone but myself. Maybe Julien likes the stability of having a girlfriend, especially when he’s travelling the world from city to city every few days and dealing with crazy chaos infield, maybe he just likes some of that LTR shit I listed, who knows, doesn’t matter to me lol I’m just doing what makes me happiest day to day and I’m always open to my desires/wants/needs evolving over time.

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
When I was young, I had a real problem with cumming way too quickly. My solution was as follows.

Being a nerdy type who looks for technical or process solutions to every problem, I realized that I needed to minimize my stimulation while maximizing hers. What I came up with was a change in approach. Like most guys, at first, I just hammered away at a girl and was quickly overwhelmed with the urge to cum, which I did, and it was over in like 60-90 seconds. This wasn't just sub-optimal, it actually pissed chicks off.

What I slowly figured out was to use a combination of several things. First, I extended foreplay to get her as wet and stimulated as possible before I started. Then, I started slowly and rather than full strokes in and out, I pressed my dick into her as deep as I could go, and when I pulled it back I stopped when her pussy just started to slide against my dick. Then I eased back in slowly until I was applying maximum pressure. This slow deep fucking gives her a lot of stimulation, while minimizing the stimulation to your dick. Eye contact while doing this is very intense. Chicks usually like this style. If they complain, tell them you will get to the hard pumping later.

The other part was to either stop stroking or even pull my dick out and resume fingering her when I began to feel I was getting close to cumming. The combination of the two can extend sex for a long time. You can change positions when you are close to cumming, do a little fingering, and then reenter her when your dick has settled down. It is important to stop as soon as you begin to feel the urge to cum rising in your nuts.

What you will find is, that after a few cycles of slow fucking like that, you will become less sensitive and it will be easier to keep going and to do it more vigorously.

Save the rapid full strokes for the grand finale.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
I get all the fun parts of relationships (sex, flirting, friendship, cuddling, girls cooking for me or surprising me with presents (got some sick boxers from Lacoste a couple days ago lol), dressing up for me, buying me meals)
I've had up to this point 7 girls who I've banged for 6+ months (one lasted 2 1/2 years).

Ah yes, well I would actually count this as being in a relationship, albeit unconventional (and a super sweet setup btw... hilarious screening rich girls while you're broke XD )

See I've never had any of that stuff and strictly did ONS's with one minor exception of a girl I had a long emotional affair with before finally hooking up and having sex towards the end of that 5 month relationship (which was more of a drawn out beautiful seduction than a relationship due to circumstance).

So yeah while I've gotten a respectable amount of sex and new ass I've never had a girl devote herself to me and had a girl around in a longer term capacity like that.

To be fair I've never really tried. I strictly did ONS's to build my skillset (I found quickly if I had a girl around for sex it killed my motivation to go out within weeks so I just said Im just going to do ONS until Im at the level I want to be at OR I find a really awesome girl I want to date).

So I did that from 2014-15, and by age 22 I was having so much fun seducing new girls I just figured Id keep up the momentum and then switch to daygame and find a girl I actually want to date...

But then in beginning of 2016 (still 22) my health started rapidly declining and I developed a pretty serious autoimmune disease that left me mostly bedridden for about 2-3 years and my life basically crumbled like a sand castle. So no sex or dating during that time. Thats life though. And only up to about 6 months ago (age 26) Ive finally recovered enough to start going out to socialize and date again....

Which is awesome to have a second chance!

So idk maybe being so socially isolated for so long and in pure scarcity and loneliness has made my brain start being like "ah its too late you're never going to be able to get a girl to be in a relationship at this point. Your too old to not have any relationship experience".

I feel like thatd prob be a pretty normal reaction.

Well this veered off course quickly, On that happy note I'll switch tack here as this isn't the place to vent my sorrows. Sorry Im More or less thinking out loud.

I'll end with this though... I do 100% believe its possible to still find a girl, get into a relationship, and get some experience under my belt.

At the beginning the first 2, where girls who I just picked up and banged because they were easy. Not really that good looking, and we didn't have anything in common.

You know I live in this small ass town now with my parents with no soon end in site of being able to relocate cities... This might just be the perfect starting place for me given my situation hahaa.

Go for the low hanging fruit, get some confidence under my belt, build my career in the meantime, move to Eastern Europe and go find get one of those mega honey's ... maybe even screen for one of these rich girls like you talk about to take me out haha

Go from ashy to classy Biggie Smalls style huh? ;) .... Mans gotta dream.

Anyway I appreciate the advice and sex tips.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey Mike interesting technique here...

So when you say:
I pressed my dick into her as deep as I could go, and when I pulled it back I stopped when her pussy just started to slide against my dick.

Are you saying that basically that instead of doing long thrusts pulling your dick almost all the way out and back in (like most sex) your instead just pulling your dick 2-3 inches (instead of 6-7 inches of the full length)?

Basically doing short half thrusts but going deep and hard?

Im not sure I follow you when you say you "stop when her pussy is starting to slide against your dick" (isnt your dick inside of her constantly sliding in and out?)

The other part was to either stop stroking or even pull my dick out and resume fingering her when I began to feel I was getting close to cumming. The combination of the two can extend sex for a long time. You can change positions when you are close to cumming, do a little fingering, and then reenter her when your dick has settled down. It is important to stop as soon as you begin to feel the urge to cum rising in your nuts.

What you will find is, that after a few cycles of slow fucking like that, you will become less sensitive and it will be easier to keep going and to do it more vigorously.

Awesome Ive done this to an extent but I need to get more disciplined and take some pressure off myself to perform and be OK starting and stopping more if I have to.

Cool tips man I'll try this out for sure.

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Mr.Rob:Are you saying that basically that instead of doing long thrusts pulling your dick almost all the way out and back in (like most sex) your instead just pulling your dick 2-3 inches (instead of 6-7 inches of the full length)?

Sort of, but not exactly. A pussy is quite flexible and sensitive to pressure. As you back off from all the way in and pressing hard, you can move your dick an inch or more back and it will not slide against the pussy, rather the pussy will just flex backward as you withdraw your dick. When you get to the point where sliding between dick & pussy begins, that is where you stop and go back in. This reduces the stimulation to your dick, while still providing plenty of stimulation to her pussy. And do it slower than you likely have been, and be sure to press hard to get to the bottom.

And yea, slowing down, and switching between fucking and fingering works well. Women like variety in all things.

There is a book, The Sex God Method by Daniel Rose, which is a master work on sex. Worth finding and reading.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
As you back off from all the way in and pressing hard, you can move your dick an inch or more back and it will not slide against the pussy, rather the pussy will just flex backward as you withdraw your dick. When you get to the point where sliding between dick & pussy begins, that is where you stop and go back in.

Ahh OK I think I see what you mean. Your kinda pushing it in almost using your pelvis and then releasing the pressure and pulling back a bit... so maybe its about a 1-1.5 inch back n forth movement but gives her a lot of stimulation since your going deep. I think Im getting you right?

Ill grab a copy of that book. Cool a lot of hacks at my disposal.

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Mr.Rob:Your kinda pushing it in almost using your pelvis and then releasing the pressure and pulling back a bit... so maybe its about a 1-1.5 inch back n forth movement but gives her a lot of stimulation since your going deep. I think Im getting you right?

Yea, that is a good starting point. You need to have the twin goals of maximizing her stimulation, while reducing your own. One of the reasons I recommend fingering a girl until they are fully aroused is, that when they get really wet and aroused, their pussy opens up, is slipperier and less tight. That reduces your stimulation. A not fully aroused pussy is tighter and grippier, and will give you more stimulation, just the thing you are trying to reduce. Plus, if she is really aroused, she is less likely to care what you are doing, as long as you keep stimulating her. And doing it your way shows dominance, which chicks dig, even if they resist.

And of course, as with any advice, make it yours. Try it, see what works for you, and ignore the rest.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
the reasons I recommend fingering a girl until they are fully aroused is, that when they get really wet and aroused, their pussy opens up, is slipperier and less tight.

Great, look forward to trying this all out.

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
A thought I should have added last night.

Girlfriends are a great laboratory for sexual technique. Way less pressure, women like variety, and you are getting sex a couple times a week and can try new stuff.

>