Have Your Questions Featured On The Blog

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Messages
181
Hey guys. Tony Depp here.

I'm offering a place now for you to ask all the questions about game, pickup, night, day, relationships, mindset, inner game, that you wish.

I'll take many of the questions and craft a blog post for the blog.

Want to deal with AA? Escalation? General shyness or fear? Or even advanced stuff. Ask away!

Btw I've been coaching and writing about seduction for ten years. So I'm qualified.

Thanks a bunch.
 

fog

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Joined
Jul 20, 2015
Messages
1,051
Location
ontario
hi tony,

I’m very curious about predictable patterns you’ve noticed in women’s behaviour that they exhibit immediately after you act a certain way towards them at/use certain techniques on them at the right time?

Like for example, after you pass women’s screens, or get past their resistance, or qualify them at the right time, they allow themselves to stop controlling some of their attraction for you. Their compliance threshold increases and they’re overall more open to moving things forward with you. Just how much does this compliance threshold increase on average and how long do you have to take advantage of it before it decreases? And have you noticed women saying relatively the same thing in this time? Like they actively try to build similarity with you?

Hope that made sense. Thanks for taking questions!
 

Kvothe

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
343
Location
New York City
Fundamentals fundamentals fundamentals. If you could make a post on improving those I think that would be amaZing.

Also winter fashion.
 

Regal Tiger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
396
songbird fog said:
hi tony,

I’m very curious about predictable patterns you’ve noticed in women’s behaviour that they exhibit immediately after you act a certain way towards them at/use certain techniques on them at the right time?

Like for example, after you pass women’s screens, or get past their resistance, or qualify them at the right time, they allow themselves to stop controlling some of their attraction for you. Their compliance threshold increases and they’re overall more open to moving things forward with you. Just how much does this compliance threshold increase on average and how long do you have to take advantage of it before it decreases? And have you noticed women saying relatively the same thing in this time? Like they actively try to build similarity with you?

Hope that made sense. Thanks for taking questions!
+1
 

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Messages
181
songbird fog said:
hi tony,

I’m very curious about predictable patterns you’ve noticed in women’s behaviour that they exhibit immediately after you act a certain way towards them at/use certain techniques on them at the right time?

Like for example, after you pass women’s screens, or get past their resistance, or qualify them at the right time, they allow themselves to stop controlling some of their attraction for you. Their compliance threshold increases and they’re overall more open to moving things forward with you. Just how much does this compliance threshold increase on average and how long do you have to take advantage of it before it decreases? And have you noticed women saying relatively the same thing in this time? Like they actively try to build similarity with you?

Hope that made sense. Thanks for taking questions!
You're the winner. Look for the article in the coming weeks.

For the rest of you, keep em coming.
 

Regal Tiger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
396
Ambiance said:
Hey Tony-

Loved your latest article. Thrilled to have you on the team, especially as a part of the forum.

I had a question that has yet to be answered in this post: https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19291

It's about how to act after sex with girls you want to keep around. Could be a good article.
Hey Ambiance! Give these articles a try:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/how- ... -you-sleep
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how- ... egular-sex
https://www.girlschase.com/content/post-coital-tone
https://www.girlschase.com/content/3-se ... -and-swoon
 

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
275
Hey Tony,

Currently powering through your blog to see if you touched on my question before (currently on page 41 of 112). Haven't come across it yet.

Anyway, just curious if you could do an article on troubleshooting. In other words, if there's a way to identify which specific aspect of one's game is causing issues (and which aspects of one's game are good enough, and definitely not problematic).

This would probably be geared to beginners who know know all the concepts well enough to be aware of them, but don't know them enough to know if they're executing them correctly.

Thoughts? Thanks Tony!
 

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Messages
181
ElderPrice said:
Hey Tony,

Currently powering through your blog to see if you touched on my question before (currently on page 41 of 112). Haven't come across it yet.

Anyway, just curious if you could do an article on troubleshooting. In other words, if there's a way to identify which specific aspect of one's game is causing issues (and which aspects of one's game are good enough, and definitely not problematic).

This would probably be geared to beginners who know know all the concepts well enough to be aware of them, but don't know them enough to know if they're executing them correctly.

Thoughts? Thanks Tony!
You're reading my entire blog? I thought I had more than 112 articles.
 

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
275
Tony D said:
ElderPrice said:
Hey Tony,

Currently powering through your blog to see if you touched on my question before (currently on page 41 of 112). Haven't come across it yet.

Anyway, just curious if you could do an article on troubleshooting. In other words, if there's a way to identify which specific aspect of one's game is causing issues (and which aspects of one's game are good enough, and definitely not problematic).

This would probably be geared to beginners who know know all the concepts well enough to be aware of them, but don't know them enough to know if they're executing them correctly.

Thoughts? Thanks Tony!
You're reading my entire blog? I thought I had more than 112 articles.
112 pages
 

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Messages
181
ElderPrice said:
Tony D said:
ElderPrice said:
Hey Tony,

Currently powering through your blog to see if you touched on my question before (currently on page 41 of 112). Haven't come across it yet.

Anyway, just curious if you could do an article on troubleshooting. In other words, if there's a way to identify which specific aspect of one's game is causing issues (and which aspects of one's game are good enough, and definitely not problematic).

This would probably be geared to beginners who know know all the concepts well enough to be aware of them, but don't know them enough to know if they're executing them correctly.

Thoughts? Thanks Tony!
You're reading my entire blog? I thought I had more than 112 articles.
112 pages
Ah right. If you have any favourites let me know.

It's hard to answer the question because it's not specific enough. Is it through the approach, verbals, texting, daygame, clubs, social circle, lmr, dates, etc?
 

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Messages
181
Keep em coming guys. I'm also creating some video content. The more specific the question the better. Also if they are related to things that actually happened, approach or date experiences, more than texting.
 

The Emerald Archer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Apr 2, 2016
Messages
132
Hi Tony,

Glad you're a part of the GC team, really enjoyed your Day Game Tour articles they were very informative and very well broken down.

I have a "darker" kind of question, a question that I truly haven't seen written about on any seduction or pickup blog yet.

A couple of months ago I was seeing a girl casually from a social circle of mine and after a couple of weeks of sleeping together, she ended up physically assaulting me out in public after a night out of drinking with our friends. I wrote a field report on it, you can check it out if you want: https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18653

It was a pretty bad situation. Her assault left some marks and my eye and the side of my temple was swollen. So, even though she's a girl her attack did do some damage, but I felt helpless to defend myself because of how sensitive this topic is in society and how no one usually takes the side of men in a situation like this. I understand now that there were many things I could have done throughout the course of our casual fling to prevent something like this from happening, but didn't.

My questions for you are:

1. Assuming the man didn't physically harm the woman in any way or otherwise threaten her safety and well-being, how should a man react in the moment if a woman is physically assaulting him and throwing multiple punches repeatedly? Do you restrain her? Try to get as much distance as possible? Is there ever a time where a man can legally defend himself if the girl refuses to stop despite multiple verbal attempts to de-escalate the attack without going to jail?

2. How would you act if you were ever in a social situation with this girl again afterwards? I haven't seen or spoken to her since then (despite her texting to apologize the next morning and pretending to not remember what happened, to which I ignored) but we have some mutual friends and I anticipate I'll probably be in a social situation with her for a special occasion (i.e someone's birthday party). Should I just not go? Should I pretend she doesn't exist or just say hi if she acknowledges me first then nothing else?

I understand this subject is highly controversial and probably very rare for the average guy to experience, but ANY feedback or thoughts you have on this type of topic and could write about would be greatly appreciated.
 

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Messages
181
Damn dude I'm sorry that happened to you.

Personally I've had these situations. It's a fucked up society we live in where women are encouraged to act out violently towards men. You are right to cut off all communication with her.

I don't think I can do an entire blog post on this. Just my tip, if a girl gets violent and won't relent it's entirely in your legal right to defend yourself with equal force. However you might get into a fight with white knights because of this. The best thing to do is eject from a situation like that. But if a girl hits me, I'm going to hit her back. That's gender equality.
 

Regal Tiger

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Mar 16, 2015
Messages
396
Tony D said:
Damn dude I'm sorry that happened to you.

Personally I've had these situations. It's a fucked up society we live in where women are encouraged to act out violently towards men. You are right to cut off all communication with her.

I don't think I can do an entire blog post on this. Just my tip, if a girl gets violent and won't relent it's entirely in your legal right to defend yourself with equal force. However you might get into a fight with white knights because of this. The best thing to do is eject from a situation like that. But if a girl hits me, I'm going to hit her back. That's gender equality.
Though I agree, I also disagree. Because unless there’s a camera that catches it, the guy is now a woman beater. Make sure you have proof she started it or you’re fucked
 

The Emerald Archer

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Apr 2, 2016
Messages
132
Hey Tony,

I appreciate your feedback.

I don't think I can do an entire blog post on this. Just my tip, if a girl gets violent and won't relent it's entirely in your legal right to defend yourself with equal force. However you might get into a fight with white knights because of this. The best thing to do is eject from a situation like that. But if a girl hits me, I'm going to hit her back. That's gender equality.
Do you think there's not enough to write about on the topic or is it too politicized/controversial to post about on the blog?

Yeah, I anticipate white knights swooping in to "save" the day that's a given. I agree with you morally and philosophically speaking, I was just concerned about legal consequences. I've scoured the internet for answers after it happened and surprisingly I came across similar advice about men being able to legally defend themselves against a violent chick if she won't relent.

I'll definitely be careful in the future, but glad to know if worst comes to worst I shouldn't be going to jail for defending myself (within reason, not using excessive force). I guess not hitting a woman under any circumstances has been so culturally ingrained it's hard to shake off ya know?

@Regal Tiger

Though I agree, I also disagree. Because unless there’s a camera that catches it, the guy is now a woman beater. Make sure you have proof she started it or you’re fucked
I agree with you man on being extra cautious, it's usually me prerogative but in this instance I believe it would be very hard to capture the moment on tape since it can catch you off guard spur of the moment. If someone nearby caught the action on their phones especially friends then hell yeah, I would secure myself the footgae asap and use it in my defense.
 

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Aug 15, 2018
Messages
563
Location
The Old Continent
Tony, this is a great idea!

Tony D said:
Want to deal with AA? Escalation? General shyness or fear? Or even advanced stuff. Ask away!
So here's this great topic gathering some of us noobs' questions none of the forum elders addressed much yet... Most aren't my personal questions actually, but I can relate to the package in general. I'd forget about the title 'Situations you chicken to' and would rather concentrate on the general pattern here. And approach the questions from a more practical, nuts and bolts aspect. But that's just how I see it. What's your take?
 

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
275
Tony D said:
ElderPrice said:
Tony D said:
ElderPrice said:
Hey Tony,

Currently powering through your blog to see if you touched on my question before (currently on page 41 of 112). Haven't come across it yet.

Anyway, just curious if you could do an article on troubleshooting. In other words, if there's a way to identify which specific aspect of one's game is causing issues (and which aspects of one's game are good enough, and definitely not problematic).

This would probably be geared to beginners who know know all the concepts well enough to be aware of them, but don't know them enough to know if they're executing them correctly.

Thoughts? Thanks Tony!
You're reading my entire blog? I thought I had more than 112 articles.
112 pages
Ah right. If you have any favourites let me know.

It's hard to answer the question because it's not specific enough. Is it through the approach, verbals, texting, daygame, clubs, social circle, lmr, dates, etc?
Hey Tony, I know this is late, but I had a minor epiphany the other day during one of those thinking-in-the-shower moments. The question I asked above popped into my head for some reason and I thought about your response. I think my question above makes more sense when asked in the context of fundamentals. So then I think my better question would be "how do you know when your fundamentals are good enough vs. needing more work?" Fundamentals referring to clothing/fashion, hair/facial hair styles, physique, scent, voice, eye contact, body language. So if a noob understands what the fundamentals are and improves them to some significant degree, how does he know when he can stop worrying about them, consider them done, and move on to other areas of improvement? Thanks Tony!
 
Top