Healthy Low Cost State Hack for NightGamers

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Discovered this one by accident (no one gives a shit about backgrounds so I'll just get to what it is) this afternoon.

Carry a Mio Energy pouch ($3-$4 at your supermarket or amazon) in your pocket when you go to the club. Order a glass of water at the bar (free). Mix in water (I'd recommend mixing it in the bathroom, or someone might get suspicious you doing some illegal shit). A pouch makes 18 servings. So it'll last you all night.

1 star review on amazon (1 star = bad for those of you who don't know how amazon rating work lol) from random person I just searched on amazon as I'm typing this:
sunshy321
1.0 out of 5 stars Do you like Red Bull?
Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2020
Verified Purchase
If you like Red Bull, you’ll enjoy this Mio. Another reviewer called it green apple, so thought I’d give it a try. Nooooooo. Nooooo. No. Just No. I felt like I was 22 in the club drinking Red Bull and vodka again. Bleh.

Readers of my FRs know how often I credit RBV for my pulls. And guys who order RBV at the club know how expensive a single RBV will cost ya.

I had it this morning on an empty stomach. And didn't really get anything too noticeable until an hour after my snack/lunch. What did I have for lunch?

Greek yogurt with banana, raspberries, banana, raw almonds, and raw honey.

If you google all these foods separately then you'll know they are known for the energy boost they give you (its a popular preworkout meal). All of the items organic also

So this meal an hour before heading out. carry pouch in pocket. mix in free waters at the bar.

You absorb the vitamins better from drinking or eating real food VS supplement pills. I know a lot of you buy supplements containing xyz vitamins, yet you don't really feel shit from them. I've personally tossed out all my supplements for this reason. Didn't notice really anything. Just get my essential vitamins from meals I make for the week instead.

Game note:

The thing with energy is that what it does to me is that I get a lot of thoughts in my head. It kinda activates that creative part of your brain. That's what I've noticed from my use of cocaine, LSD, and molly. I get real antsy (in a good way). Like I WANT to approach/open. So my brain notices that feeling and is like, "here ya go!" tosses me an opener that feels good to me. And I open a chick with it. And it works. cause she feels the energy behind what I'm saying. Whatever thought comes into my head is what I say. No hesitation (maybe ya can feel that I'm still experiencing some of the effects, even tho I drank that drink 6 hours ago).

Energy + Creativity needs to be activated for situational openers to work. Otherwise you can't think of a relevant one in this situation (unless ur already in state. chicken and the egg).

As I've said before: having an opener you feel 100% comfortable, confident in = approach anxiety gone.

"This ain't good enough" "what if they listen to what I tell her" = last thing in your head.

your canned opener might not be appropriate for the situation. And so you wont use it. Or your not in the right mood to deliver your opener. Like one night, you used that opener and you were feeling awesome and sets were opening left and right. So you wrote it down to use in the future. But right now, your completely out of state, so you look at that opener and it would just bomb because you'd not deliver it with that same energy (that made it successful) behind it. So situational openers are best.

Ok that's it. Field test it and let me know how it goes :)

Dreamer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Readers of my FRs know how often I credit RBV for my pulls. And guys who order RBV at the club know how expensive a single RBV will cost ya.

I had it this morning on an empty stomach. And didn't really get anything too noticeable until an hour after my snack/lunch. What did I have for lunch?

Greek yogurt with banana, raspberries, banana, raw almonds, and raw honey.

So this meal an hour before heading out. carry pouch in pocket. mix in free waters at the bar.

You absorb the vitamins better from drinking or eating real food VS supplement pills. I know a lot of you buy supplements containing xyz vitamins, yet you don't really feel shit from them. I've personally tossed out all my supplements for this reason. Didn't notice really anything. Just get my essential vitamins from meals I make for the week instead.

Yo! I do more or less something similar. I had a look at Mio Energy and turns out it's a mixture of caffeine/guarana extract/ginseng/b vitamins. All good for sustaining energy levels. When I'm doing NG (nightgame), I usually take a few of those effervescent tablets with me containing red ginseng extract / b vitamin complex, and pop it into sparkling water. I also top off my meal at dinner with some moka pot coffee for my caffeine / energy hit. Your point about absorption is more or less correct. I supplement with vitamins but again better to eat them with a meal. My guess is you probably felt the hits after the meal because they're more bioavailable/absorbable with a meal than on an empty stomach. Also with vitamins / supplements in general it depends on the dose of what you're taking.

Game note:

The thing with energy is that what it does to me is that I get a lot of thoughts in my head. It kinda activates that creative part of your brain. That's what I've noticed from my use of cocaine, LSD, and molly.

:oops:

I get real antsy (in a good way). Like I WANT to approach/open. So my brain notices that feeling and is like, "here ya go!" tosses me an opener that feels good to me. And I open a chick with it. And it works. cause she feels the energy behind what I'm saying. Whatever thought comes into my head is what I say. No hesitation (maybe ya can feel that I'm still experiencing some of the effects, even tho I drank that drink 6 hours ago).

Energy + Creativity needs to be activated for situational openers to work. Otherwise you can't think of a relevant one in this situation (unless ur already in state. chicken and the egg).

Yes, correct I have the similar sensation when I'm in state. And then a situational opener pops out of thin air. I'm not against canned openers generally speaking, but I find it's easier to open situationally when you have more raw physiological energy in general, are well rested etc This matters more the older you get.

As I've said before: having an opener you feel 100% comfortable, confident in = approach anxiety gone.

"This ain't good enough" "what if they listen to what I tell her" = last thing in your head.

your canned opener might not be appropriate for the situation. And so you wont use it. Or your not in the right mood to deliver your opener. Like one night, you used that opener and you were feeling awesome and sets were opening left and right. So you wrote it down to use in the future. But right now, your completely out of state, so you look at that opener and it would just bomb because you'd not deliver it with that same energy (that made it successful) behind it. So situational openers are best.

Ok that's it. Field test it and let me know how it goes :)

I'm old enough (for better or worse) to remember those canned v/s natural debates from eons ago. While I'm not against canned openers in general, there can be sometimes a sense of burnout from using them too much. I like Swinggcat's analogy on canned material where he compares it to the GPS in your car, ie it'll get you to where you want to go but if you rely on it too much you lose your sensitivity to your environment. By the same point, it is good to have SOMETHING to say a DEFAULT if you will for those times where you're out of state, situationally unaware or a set pops out of the blue (which happened to me on my walk back from the grocery store). For example, a default for a walking 2-set during DG (daygame) let's say. Will field test the above this Fri though for sure. Good points!

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think we need a megathread on hacking ENERGY and MOTIVATION. Not as much seduction-specific as fundamentals but even more important, I'd say...

jackgignac

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've been there done that with synthetic shit and now that I don't use them I regret using them. they slowly strip away your natural baseline. more natural drugs though that are whole such as coffee and wine have about 200 different compounds in them that make it easier for the body to tolerate. they're like plant aids. the western model of stripping shit like cocoaine alkoloid from a plant with 200 other compounds really harsh on body and damaging. you might not notice the damage at first but there's a honeymoon period and then it strips you. i learned the hard way and drug damaged from it. the body can recover but prevention is way better then cure.

that being said alcohol was extremely valueble for me to get reference experiencing with really bad anxiety and then i was able to taper to where i barely need it. comes and goes though.

i think most ppl cary a lot of trauma though so actually doing inner work as gay it sounds is most beneficial. such as having parents that shame you for saying shit unfitlered. they're doing their best however for elite game it's not ideal most of our parenting and ppl act like it's nothing but it's literally the way you as a tree grows. they define the parameters

>