Hello Everyone I am New

mmamegadethfan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey fellas happy to meet you all!

I am new to this forum, but I am a big fan of Chase's material. It makes a lot of sense to me.

It has been a while since I have been in the game but I am excited to jump back in! Looking forward to making some friends here who will help each other grow.

Also does anyone know how I can change my user name? thanks!

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Welcome! I'm not sure how you can change your username, but I'd assume you must message a moderator.

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Welcome. Yes, chase has some pretty good stuff indeed ;-). Yeah, message Franco or one of the moderators about that and see you around the forum!

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I am just a mod for a bit to help Chase out with technical stuff. I do not master the whole admin part, but I can try to change your username (without promise - I will let you know if I fail). What username do you want?

mmamegadethfan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Teevster, I'd like to change my name to mmamegadethfan if you are able to. if not no worries

Looking forward to communicating with you guys and applying the things I learn here!

DakenMarquis

Space Monkey
space monkey
Same request Chase. Couldn't find anything to change my username. If you could, please change it to D_Marquis

Thanks!

Pitcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh high and mighty mods,

I'm looking to change my username because it has come to my attention that perhaps it would be smarter to not have my username be the same as username for my personal instagram account/my public alter-ego lol. I thought it would be cool to be transparent. Maybe it's just dumb given the nature of our fight club.

I want my new username to be 'pitcher' if possible please.

>