Help a beginner understand this woman's behavior

Furious_Loser

Rookie
Rookie
Hello!
So there is this pretty girl at my uni who would completely ignore me. Like not give me the time of day the few times we happened to be in the same group of students.

That all changed the moment l I went up to her and said hi during a party when she was drunk. She got all over me. Extremely touchy telling me she heard so much about me (through common female friends), she knew my name, where I was from bla bla bla. But she was drunk though

A few days pass and I see her sober. We have a conversation of about 15 mins where I tease her a bit, make some jokes and we connect somewhat on common interests. She is a bit distant but tells me we should talk more. A few days after she follows me on ig out of the blue but I only see it a day later and accepts then.
I see her while drunk again and is again quite touchy, holds me by my waist and lays her head on my shoulder for example. Keep in mind I reciprocate that behavior quite a bit, but I just don't want to do anything more than being a bit touchy while shes drunk. I offer to buy her a drink but she refuses.

Now sober she turns even more cold. Very brief answers when I talk to her, barely says hi, turns her entire body away from me when in groups as if she doesn't want me to be there. I try to act as if this doesn't bother me one bit. I sent her a msg on ig about the nickname I had given her during our first sober convo, a bit teasing. That was about 4 days ago she answered the first message but didn’t answer after and left me on seen.

I am a beginner with very little experience with women so what do you guys think? Should I cut my losses? Pursue more? Is she just fishing for attention from guys or she is in auto-rejection? Im a bit at a loss. Any insight regarding my next move is very welcome

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have only one piece of advice for you - click here.

This bitch is clearly fucking crazy, and a drinker to boot.

If you can get a girl like that into bed quickly, they can be a lot of fun, but what you're doing is moving more in a pursuing / dating direction, and that is going to be the worst nightmare of your life if you let it continue beyond this point.

My advice is, cut your losses NOW.

If you have any feelings for her whatsoever, never talk to her again. EVER.
If you don't have any feelings and just want to bang her, ignore her also and build social proof with other girls until she starts chasing YOU.

But the best thing you can do is in that song... "run motherfucker run run".

Furious_Loser

Rookie
Rookie
Ah shit I was aiming for something somewhat serious. But I wondered how that behavior would play out if we ever ended up in a relationship. Thanks for the answer. What made you go "she's crazy"? So I can understand your analysis

Edit: Thanks for the article I'm just realising how much in a scarcity mindset I am. I know a lot of girls but not many I would date...

Last edited:

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The extreme hot/cold and push/pull behavior. This kind of behavior creates attraction (it's obviously working on you, for example), and it's something that both men and women can use, and that dating coaches teach both for men and for women.

But, she's doing it in a very extreme fashion, and apparently only to toy with you. Push pull is good until you have attraction, but at some point a man and a woman have to move past that and show mutual interest and move forward to a real connection.

She's not doing that. She seems to be toying with you. And the way she's doing that is obscenely extreme. I would steer clear.

Furious_Loser

Rookie
Rookie
Thank for your follow up, it definitely worked on me especially that I tend to get attached quickly (scarcity mindset I think) and I'm in a point in my life where I'm struggling meeting girls outside of bars/nightclubs which are not ideal places to meet women for relationship according to the article you linked.

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's rough man, I've had my fair share of ups and downs with dating myself and am currently at a low point too after a very rough breakup... we just gotta keep going... if life's taught me one thing, then it is that better days are ahead for those who put in the hard work!

Furious_Loser

Rookie
Rookie
Ah I feel you so much man I had a rough break up as well last year I'm trying to get back into dating but its difficult finding the right mindset after such breakup. Doesn't help that personally my recent dating experience has been met by failure upon failure. The last 7 girls were either not interested or playing games like this one apparently. I'm still waiting for some more opinions but I had a bad feeling about it anyways. I wish you good luck!

>