Hot Married Coworker Show Great Interest

Zurb

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Everyone,

So there is this new girl at work who arrived 2 month ago, we pretty much get along together very quickly, lots of banter, jokes and all that stuff.
She also quickly show interest in me, touch me every time when it's possible, very very very strong eye contact, we pretty much eye fuck eachother all day long.

Recently she openly says that she find me hot, call me pretty boy, etc... and that as a single man i could easily lays girls all day.
I'm not sure if telling her that yes i'm sleeping with lots of girls will help me seducing her or make her lose interest, as for now she has no idea.

The thing is, she's married and has two kids, so she has to pick up her kids after work. This means I can't simply ask her out on a date and have fun. And of course, on weekends, she's with her husband

I have no idea how to play this out... i could kiss her at work but certainly not fuck her since there is nowhere to isolate in this company.
At the same time if i kiss her and not fuck her, i'm afraid to trigger her ASD or make her lose interest and make her runaway and lose the possiblity to have sex with her at some point.

Any idea?

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
At the same time if i kiss her and not fuck her, i'm afraid to trigger her ASD or make her lose interest and make her runaway and lose the possiblity to have sex with her at some point.
This does not exist in this context. It will only add to the unresolved tension and push her toward it’s resolution. She’ll view you in an even more sexual light and think about you in that way when you aren’t even around.

edit: Also. Avoid. At. All. Costs. If. You. Are. Not. Calibrated. A.a.c.i.y.a.n.c

Last edited:

Zurb

Space Monkey
space monkey
This does not exist in this context. It will only add to the unresolved tension and push her toward it’s resolution. She’ll view you in an even more sexual light and think about you in that way when you aren’t even around.

edit: Also. Avoid. At. All. Costs. If. You. Are. Not. Calibrated. A.a.c.i.y.a.n.c
This is new. I thought the consensus was to never KC before sex, or at least right before sex

What make you think that in this context this will bring more sexual tension ?

I like the idea of her having to push toward the resolution

Last edited:

Zurb

Space Monkey
space monkey
Why not?
She is hot, seems to be find me hot and probably dtf and i don't give a shit about moral or the job

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is new. I thought the consensus was to never KC before sex, or at least right before sex
Different contexts. In a situation like this you will inevitably run into the person again so you can run a “slower” game.

The key is what you do after the kiss, if you can show that it’s not a huge deal, and that you won’t start acting strangely/needy, around her then even more so. Just go back to normal, when you talk to other people let her see that you won’t start acting strangely or even mention her at all. Don’t do it then kill all the tension by chasing for sex or getting needy.

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What make you think that in this context this will bring more sexual tension ?
Because you guy’s just did something tabboo, and now you have to act like it never happened around other people. It’s your dirty secret, all the ambiguous flirting and intentions, has been solidified as something with the potential to lead to sex. It puts you on the same team.

Zurb

Space Monkey
space monkey
It make sense, thank you!

What about using "Dread game" in this situation ?
Telling her that i'm smashing girls here and there weekly
Good or bad ?

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What about using "Dread game" in this situation ?
Telling her that i'm smashing girls here and there weekly
Good or bad ?
Not my style. Could work for you tho!

Zurb

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well it's pretty much common advice in the manosphere, not here somehow and probably work only specific cases.
Anyway i sense that she start losing interest, it's over now. Maybe i should have KC her earlier...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Well it's pretty much common advice in the manosphere, not here somehow and probably work only specific cases.
Anyway i sense that she start losing interest, it's over now. Maybe i should have KC her earlier...
If she is losing interest is somwhere along the line you subcommunicating that you are not the right guy to have the fling with...Also the mentally of kissing or messing around with a girl married or not kill lays and causes asd is a total misunderstanding of dynamics, nuances and concepts....

Zurb

Space Monkey
space monkey
yeah i know i'm shit @Skills s, that's why i want to learn!
I need guidance and need to see where i fucked up and what i should have done

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Social Circle type game requires you to have already internalized the behaviors that make you an attractive guy. Even more so if it doesn’t happen quickly.

It’s not always like somewhere else where you make a good first impression and its over, you already need to have the frame control required and consistently beable to show who you are as a person in an attractive way from multiple angles.

There’s really no faking the honest signals/sub communications that you send when they’re constantly exposed to you.

It’s easy for an already attractive guy, probably much harder for someone who has no clue and has no control over their reputation.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Did you check out this post:

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

work is not a great place to learn. There are so many little factors going on with “work game” that are not ideal.

if you want to learn, go to places where there are lots of girls, and talk to lots of them, instead of talking to one girl wrapped up in a minefield of potential issues.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Zurb,

It's really hard to learn much with women when it's a sequence of "flirting with this one girl for a few weeks... oops she got away... no flirting with any girl for a month or two... now flirting with another girl for about a month... oops she lost interest... no flirting for 3-4 months..." etc.

You simply are not getting enough touch points with women to improve, and because there's just one girl at a time you are focused on, you play it extra safe to not blow it with her, leading to you... not making a move, her losing interest, and you blowing it with her.

Here's what you should have done if you wanted success here:

Talk to lots of girls like her... flirt with lots of girls like her... pick up lots of girls like her... and you will discover it gets easier and easier to make the right moves when you need to.

By the way, "This married chick is flirting with me at work but we have zero logistics" is just generally going to be tough all the way around. Flirting ≠ fucking... women flirt all the time with men they'd throw up huge walls against if the guy ever tried to move it forward. Yes, flirtation comes before hooking up most of the time, but the vast majority of flirtations lead absolutely nowhere... thus why if you're just doing one weeks-long flirtation at a time it is really slow going and most of the time you will not be getting anything. A married woman flirting at work when there's no logistics and the guy she's flirting with is never alone with her knows she's safe... she knows the odds of something happening are miniscule... which means she can flirt "safely" and live out a fantasy without actually imperiling her marriage or doing something she regrets later... doesn't mean she WOULDN'T do it, if the opportunity presented... but it doesn't mean she WOULD either...

Again, these are the problems you run into when you get into this "I'm chasing this one girl and the situation is really difficult and I've been after her for weeks, what do I do?" thinking.

The thinking you want is, "How do I meet 12 girls like this this week, and end up with the 2 who are most serious about moving it forward with me?"

Chase

Zurb

Space Monkey
space monkey
Social Circle type game requires you to have already internalized the behaviors that make you an attractive guy. Even more so if it doesn’t happen quickly.

It’s not always like somewhere else where you make a good first impression and its over, you already need to have the frame control required and consistently beable to show who you are as a person in an attractive way from multiple angles.

There’s really no faking the honest signals/sub communications that you send when they’re constantly exposed to you.

It’s easy for an already attractive guy, probably much harder for someone who has no clue and has no control over their reputation.
What behaviors make you an attractive man?
Did you check out this post:

I didn't, thanks for the link!
work is not a great place to learn. There are so many little factors going on with “work game” that are not ideal.
If i don't give a shit about this job and morals because she is married, why not?
Damn, your input are always clean!
Aren't you a Skilledseducer by any chance? ;)

I AM meeting lots of girls, but it's pretty much only night game (clubbing) where alcohol and other stuff are involved, where you seduce a woman using your physic, touch, dancing etc... and then they ghost you after you had sex with them.

This is stupid to say but i'm craving for girls like my coworker, where the alchemy is perfect, where we have the same dreams, laugh at the same stupid jokes, see the life and the future the same way... sadly even tho i'm meeting lots of girls this is so fucking rare to meet girls like this.

I'm not expecting a future with her, of course not, but if i'd want one, well i HAVE to have sex with her, right?

But damn, your input on women flirting at work because she know there is no logistics and that we are never alone so she know she can flirt safely, hit hard... i think i've been played all along :(

Thanks for the input, this is pretty eye-opening

>