How do you exactly do the 'lover with a low status job' thing?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
there’s probably something you do in your free time that you can frame as inspirational.
For me (and your typical loafers lurking), its pickup, traveling, gym, reading books, and movies. Books we've read are great (or wisdom I've gained from them) for post-lay conversation. Pickup (sex prizing, stories), traveling, movies and gym I have a couple gambits for pre-lay conversation. Wont however offset unnattractive low status job reponse to "what you do for a living?" (Unless you frame it as higher value than it really is for social acceptability).

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I will say the real advantage that poor guys have over rich guys (I'm talking about guy who works in an office) that I dont see talked about (maybe there are some articles that talk about this but I havent seen it) is that they can take higher risks and minimum schedule conflicts when compared to rich guys.

What I mean by this is that, when your rich you have a reputation to live up to. Any wrongdoings and you risk getting your ass fired. I do not have that fear lurking in my head from any wrongdoings I do. So i can say or do more things with fear of repercussions the typical rich guy wont do or say, that girls find attractive, because of the risk attached.

Schedule conflicts, because you have to up at a certain time. Your gonna be busy all day taking work from the office, and have to reschedule your dates with chicks. Which sometimes causes them to ghost you. Whereas for the poor guy, his schedule is pretty consistent. After hes done, he can use that time to do whatever he wants (self education or fuck around and play video games/netflix (of course "self development gurus" will shame you from doing this, (its unmanly, "soyboy"...anything that hits your ego) but that is only because they want you to buy their $69 e-book/course). So if the girl is available to meet that day, he'll always be avaiable (or he can flake on purpose and just play video games instead and maintain his value lol).

Last edited:

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
My way of answering this question if it’s asked in a sincere way is too say “I work in a shop.” It’s one of those occasions where it’s best to address it simply and then switch to conversation that’s more conducive to sex.

If she asks in a more playful way “so what do you do with yourself mister” type thing, just have fun with it. I often say I’m an amateur gynaecologist or a stripper.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I do not think we have address the op..... Have any of you really have an issue with saying what you do for living, because i never had, from dish washer, to taco bell, to car washer..... Just curious have any of you really had an issue with this....

if you own it and are confident like you don't give a fuck body language she will feel it...

if you are embarrassed and ashamed she will feel your insecurity and get turn off....

^ this is actually the major point for the op...

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
It is for social acceptability frame. Like is the reason you call it "city sanitation department" instead of "I'm a garbage man" because your ashamed of your job as a garbage man or is it because that word has negative associations with it?

If you pick up garbage you say you work for the city sanitation department

Same reason you recommended to a user on here to add an inch to his online dating profile, and show up to the date wearing elevator shoes.

exactly i would 1 inch the most, but also i would show up to the date with boots or elavator shoes
Are you embarrassed about your height or is it for social acceptability?

Again I know guys here will sometimes lie about their age (if they are way older, than the girl, they will subtract some years (or add a couple years if shes older) to make themselves more socially acceptable to hookup with).

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It is for social acceptability frame. Like is the reason you call it "city sanitation department" instead of "I'm a garbage man" because your ashamed of your job as a garbage man or is it because that word has negative associations with it?

Same reason you recommended to a user on here to add an inch to his online dating profile, and show up to the date wearing elevator shoes.

Are you embarrassed about your height or is it for social acceptability?

Again I know guys here will sometimes lie about their age (if they are way older, than the girl, they will subtract some years (or add a couple years if shes older) to make themselves more socially acceptable to hookup with).

Yeah, now that i think about it i lie about my age all the time... I even have a fake name lol...

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
Depends how busy you are.

I don’t get this asked too often, hell i think this question after Covid 19 will become a bigger problem because of chicks using having an “Onlyfans” page as a qualifier will become more and more commen.

Switch to hobbies, “I do gardening” and stuff is what my gut says. EDIT: Has anybody seen shit testing and then have countered by shit testing even more? This thread is a shit test thread in disguise why not just shit test her instead and be more dominant?

What I’ve actually done, ‘and this is where frame is super important’ is not what I do but how I feel.

“I’ve been so busy! You would understand but I have big problems! So busy!, but all these people have very tight schedules,and they expect me to make my day fit?”

This has been only once though, and I’m not sure if it would work would have to be tested. But essentially I think the better way to approach.

My other thought is the apocalypse opener so you don’t end up wasting money on a dinner or coffee but once again I’ve seen mixed ideas about this as well. Very tough due to Covid.

Aloha
Must

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's hard for her to ask questions when your dick is in her mouth!

If you work on making her prove herself to you she won't be asking questions either.

"I'm travelling through town. I'm here for a few days."

Water

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So here's the simple distinction.

Provider - Great Income, great resources, social status
Lover - All Sex

The thing is, when you work as a janitor or some low entry job, how are you supposed to meet girls when they get turned off when you tell em you're a janitor?
I am a college graduate studying to get into a graduate degree program. But at the moment I am jobless and living off my parents entirely and play video games all day. I can definitely spin this in an attractive way as being in a transition period is better than portraying yourself as stuck. Unless you plan to be where you are permanently, then focus on your past and how it made you who you are, and how you are grateful for your life, even the downsides, and talk about your dreams and ambitions and where you intend to be / what you plan to accomplish.

Off topic: I've been meaning to destroy my ego and let go of my attachments to my earthly tethers, and one is my reputation, especially to hot girls. I'm going to try lying about being much less attractive in terms of life details in future approaches to see what happened. I have 3 bachelor's degrees irl. I'm studying to get into the #1 grad school program in the country for the topic I want to get into (very unlikely, but hey, we can all dream can't we?).

So, instead of talking about college and my degrees and shit (which, btw, specifying having 3 comes off as bragging no matter what, so normally I just talk about 1, or bait them saying "yeah my hardest degree was _____" which baits them to ask about the others). But I'll just say I'm a high school drop out or studying to get my GED or only have a GED or I work at McDonald's. No disrespect to anybody in these situations. These are just things to tell girls that would make me uncomfortable and feel um... Enclosed or weightless (weightless in a bad way, like not having solid foundation to stand on).

Hope that helps, and I will report back what happens when I lie about downplaying my life circumstances.

Please keep us updated on how you manage this dilemma!!! I am legit curious.

jesslee09

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am a college graduate studying to get into a graduate degree program. But at the moment I am jobless and living off my parents entirely and play video games all day. I can definitely spin this in an attractive way as being in a transition period is better than portraying yourself as stuck. Unless you plan to be where you are permanently, then focus on your past and how it made you who you are, and how you are grateful for your life, even the downsides, and talk about your dreams and ambitions and where you intend to be / what you plan to accomplish.

Off topic: I've been meaning to destroy my ego and let go of my attachments to my earthly tethers, and one is my reputation, especially to hot girls. I'm going to try lying about being much less attractive in terms of life details in future approaches to see what happened. I have 3 bachelor's degrees irl. I'm studying to get into the #1 grad school program in the country for the topic I want to get into (very unlikely, but hey, we can all dream can't we?).

So, instead of talking about college and my degrees and shit (which, btw, specifying having 3 comes off as bragging no matter what, so normally I just talk about 1, or bait them saying "yeah my hardest degree was _____" which baits them to ask about the others). But I'll just say I'm a high school drop out or studying to get my GED or only have a GED or I work at McDonald's. No disrespect to anybody in these situations. These are just things to tell girls that would make me uncomfortable and feel um... Enclosed or weightless (weightless in a bad way, like not having solid foundation to stand on).

Hope that helps, and I will report back what happens when I lie about downplaying my life circumstances.

Please keep us updated on how you manage this dilemma!!! I am legit curious.

Dude same! I go to one of the top colleges in the country but I just say I'm a high school drop out and college drop out but work as a janitor. I've been experimenting. Except I've been doing it online. Please do let me know how it goes!

I actually tried contacting a girl I used to talk to but she seen-zoned me LOL

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I will say the real advantage that poor guys have over rich guys (I'm talking about guy who works in an office) that I dont see talked about (maybe there are some articles that talk about this but I havent seen it) is that they can take higher risks and minimum schedule conflicts when compared to rich guys.

What I mean by this is that, when your rich you have a reputation to live up to. Any wrongdoings and you risk getting your ass fired. I do not have that fear lurking in my head from any wrongdoings I do. So i can say or do more things with fear of repercussions the typical rich guy wont do or say, that girls find attractive, because of the risk attached.

Schedule conflicts, because you have to up at a certain time. Your gonna be busy all day taking work from the office, and have to reschedule your dates with chicks. Which sometimes causes them to ghost you. Whereas for the poor guy, his schedule is pretty consistent. After hes done, he can use that time to do whatever he wants (self education or fuck around and play video games/netflix (of course "self development gurus" will shame you from doing this, (its unmanly, "soyboy"...anything that hits your ego) but that is only because they want you to buy their $69 e-book/course). So if the girl is available to meet that day, he'll always be avaiable (or he can flake on purpose and just play video games instead and maintain his value lol).

it depends... Rich= freedom

Most middle class and poor guys work 9-5 jobs... A lot of the rich guys are self employed (set their own ours)...

my wing primo, has passive income from a gaming app... He parties everyday....

And this is talked about a lot... I have talked about this a million times...

poor or rich does not matter there are rich guys that are super busy, there are rich guys with tons of freedom of time(majority of self employed biz owners)... There are poor guys working 2 and 3 jobs...

you are talking about poor guys that have a lot of time on their hands...

p.s. the guys that sell the 69 ebooks are in the best situation they get pay to game???

>