How Do You Strengthen Your Frame?

TheDapperHippie

Rookie
Rookie
I've been in the community for 4 years now (28 now, known about it since 2007 but couldn't practice it till recently due to logistical issues). I have an 8 lay count but I'm very in-experienced (only was really attracted to 2 of the girls I've layed, lost my vCard 4 years ago, had very little interactions with girls growing up or in my early 20s). I lack entitlement & sub-consciously view myself as lower value than girls I'm really attracted to. My wings say I'm a traditionally handsome dude & I'm tall (6'2), yet I get oneitis for girls that are not high quality/are HBs (these girls all have had mental issues).

I suffer from clinical depression & anxiety (discovered this last year). I've been seeing a therapist for a year now & have actively been working on improving my self-esteem (been working with a bodybuilding coach since June & have gained some significant muscle). Going to therapy has really helped me with understanding myself & what I strongly value. Game wise, I nightgame 2-3 times a week (have been since last month, was going out consistently before covid). I live in Orlando, nightgame is the dominant form of game here outside of social circle & online, daygame is nearly nonexistent since it's a sub-urban sprawl. Difficult to get a lot of volume here unless you do nightgame 4-7 nights a week.

I convey a weak frame either whenever I'm in set with these girls, during the date or oftentimes when I'm texting them. It's either behaving in a manner that's too sexual/thirsty & I can't adequately close the girl or I text in a way that conveys to the girl that I view myself as lower value to her.

Are there any strategies/tactics to improve/strengthen one's frame? My main wing (who's a higher intermediate/nearly advanced) says my main sticking point is a weak frame.

This is my first post on this forum. I appreciate any advice on this. Really trying to hammer out my sticking points.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@TheDapperHippie,

Welcome aboard!

I did night game almost exclusively for a good 8 months when I was new to PU, and it was an absolute emotional meat grinder.

Came out on the other side of it with very strong frame though. Frame strengthened more through dealings with very charismatic (and one might say manipulative) friends, girlfriends, and business partners I picked up over the course of a few years.

Check out these articles, if you haven't seen them yet. Some of my top recommendations for building up frame strength:

You may also want to check out Hector's series on becoming a genuine man; here's part 1:

... also Alek's series on frame control, here:

Cheers,
Chase

TheDapperHippie

Rookie
Rookie
@TheDapperHippie,

Welcome aboard!

I did night game almost exclusively for a good 8 months when I was new to PU, and it was an absolute emotional meat grinder.

Came out on the other side of it with very strong frame though. Frame strengthened more through dealings with very charismatic (and one might say manipulative) friends, girlfriends, and business partners I picked up over the course of a few years.

Check out these articles, if you haven't seen them yet. Some of my top recommendations for building up frame strength:

You may also want to check out Hector's series on becoming a genuine man; here's part 1:

... also Alek's series on frame control, here:

Cheers,
Chase

Thanks for the articles & for replying to my post @Chase, means a lot. Will definitely read those articles.

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@TheDapperHippie,

Welcome aboard!

This article is the first one who gave me an actual ability to use frame control with girls deliberately on field. Other resources at the time felt way to theoretical or complicated. One thing I'm asking myself is are the techniques in these articles also applicable to a non-romantic scenario with girls and guys too?

>