Logistics  How i usually pull women from the clubs and dates

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is a video i promised @Beam i try to replicate as close as possible left or forgot many stuff, so follow some of the other stuff i link for stronger closes...

I go over how to pull and close everything is strategic from the place I park my car, the distance from the club or pull location to my crib, my home atmosphere including lights, music, ring camera system, painting, arts, toys etc.... If you want to maximize your seduction success and to understand the video and context better read these articles:

more for clubs:http://www.theskillsmethod.com/works-not-work-seduction-now-days-clubs-featuring-cosy/
more for dates and online: http://www.theskillsmethod.com/effective-way-date-3-bounce-method/
To get the girl to relax: http://www.theskillsmethod.com/easiest-way-to-guarantee-sex-i-ever-known/

And these videos:

how to give massages for sex
on pulling dick out
easiest way to guarantee sex
if you are into dancing to pull

Now nothing in seduction is 100% or works all the time even for anybody since there are wild cards, same with texting we are just increasing odds, there is an element of personal calibration and free style and personality adaptations...

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks @Skills. I watched and listened. And I'll rewatch it. Those lights you have in your bathroom for the toilet and sink are so cool - are they built in or something you can get separately?

You also might be happy to hear that I pulled yesterday and used some of your feedback from the fiasco with HBDancer to do it when back at my house. It was from online and she was green but still, she was cute and a wins a win :)

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Skills, want to bring up one nuanced point in your video: when you say, "she's ready to go" and "knows what's up", my thing is this means you can fuck her a soon as you guys arrive or after she comes from the bathroom with no resistance.

like in beam's report:
She came back, I pushed her against the door, we made out, threw her on the bed, ate her out (not sure if she came from this, I don’t think so). She went down on me. I did her missionary and she came at least three times in like 10 minutes (she was gasping and telling me when she was about to come). She started getting loud and biting on the pillow to stop herself. It was beautiful to watch. When she told me she was going to come the third time I said “Good girl” and she lost it.
This to me is in my experience is when she is "ready to go". You know? Like pulling out the massage toys is for when you feel if you were to go at it, she will give you some resistance. You have your massage technique, I have my humor/sex talk. Other guys have their own technique for the make her feel comfortable->sexual arousal ->fuck her process.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks @Skills. I watched and listened. And I'll rewatch it. Those lights you have in your bathroom for the toilet and sink are so cool - are they built in or something you can get separately?

You also might be happy to hear that I pulled yesterday and used some of your feedback from the fiasco with HBDancer to do it when back at my house. It was from online and she was green but still, she was cute and a wins a win :)

here:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Skills, want to bring up one nuanced point in your video: when you say, "she's ready to go" and "knows what's up", my thing is this means you can fuck her a soon as you guys arrive or after she comes from the bathroom with no resistance.

like in beam's report:

This to me is in my experience is when she is "ready to go". You know? Like pulling out the massage toys is for when you feel if you were to go at it, she will give you some resistance. You have your massage technique, I have my humor/sex talk. Other guys have their own technique for the make her feel comfortable->sexual arousal ->fuck her process.

i have a million techniques, i just show 1... my favorite is taking away sex while aggressively escalating, i was making the video mainly for beginners...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
>