Expectations  how to get a girl who is making you her world to chill tf out

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
so there’s this girl i’ve been hooking up with that i told i don’t want a girlfriend and she’s only come over to hook up and has never spent the night. but she invites herself over every single day. the more i say no the more she persists. and she texts me incessantly. i text her back maybe two or three times a day and she always responds in under five minutes. sometimes i’ll go back and forth a little. she often double texts too. needless to say she’s young, sexually inexperienced, and has never had a boyfriend. i know she’s lonely and wants a boyfriend but i told her that’s not me. i think she has the idea i don’t like labels. in actuality i wanna sleep with other people.

i don’t know what to do to push her away. because obviously if i directly do she’ll become more attracted. i could break it off but i like fucking her. so that’s a pretty shitty option. another idea is to become needy. but if i just start sending her needy texts and not wanting to see her she’ll probably just get sucked into the drama of it all and fall psychotically in love. i’m so fucking over chicks falling psychotically in love with me.

so what do i do? do i have to cut her loose. in the past i’d just ride it out. but then they either infiltrate my life or also go psycho. should i encourage her to see other people? i have no clue. i guess the problem is i don’t have any other fwb or fb. but i can’t solve that problem over night. the way tinder is going i should have that problem solved in a couple weeks. but i really don’t wanna have to deal with this shit that long. i really don’t know what to do.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i don’t want to get rid of her. if i told her to go away she probably would

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i decided to cut her off. it’s not like i need her. not worth it nor is it fair to her. she wants a boyfriend.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
i decided to cut her off. it’s not like i need her. not worth it nor is it fair to her. she wants a boyfriend.

yes, this is the best decision, they are a total headache, and is also a mission to cut them lose, they don't get the hints, or points... Is going to be difficult to cut her lose as well she will try to reach out a lot... It is a total nightmare, there is no soft next either, cause as you notice it totally increase their attraction.... Hard next and never look bad is the answer.... (you will miss eventually the bjs and sex, but trust me don't get tempted to go back)...

p.s. this is more common with online dating girls, i totally cut online dating due to this reason...

Colt Williams

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
100% agree. It's more trouble than it's worth. Once you've done the cutoff just don't open the door ever again. Even if you're really tempted one night. Just don't do it

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have the same problem, girls blow things.out of.proportion. I havent been out for some time but this last tuesday I was with a girl, who is just a platonic girlfriend and girls who I know, who unsuccesfully try to hide their attraction became needy and weird as fuck. I find myself friendzoning girls in order not to hurt them. Not because I wouldn't bang them, but because I know they have whole different expectations.

>