How to increase odds after having sex with a girl for the 1st Time

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
What to do after having sex with a girl for the first time:

A guys i am trying to help a fellows seducers exhibit a and exhibit b (both got laid post lay game went to totals shit), so i will make a full post, so in the future i can help other dudes going through similar (trust me i wish i had this knowledge before)...

I have evolved in how i handle this (in other words i have improved)... Back in the days pre millennials i was a total disaster i talk about it here (I would read that as well if you want to get better, though a bit outdated advise generation x).... Through the years I have evolved and adapted, since I have gamed 3 generations:

Generation X (born 1965–1980)
Millennials (born 1981–1995)
Generation Z (born 1996–2010)

So where are we now from when i wrote that in 2015, now we have too many distractions, hook up culture, false rape accusations (I finally pop my rape accusation cherry after 20 years with 0 incidents from a girl i gave 20 fucking orgasms too out of all people)...

So i don't care if it was great sex, if you can't stand her, you never want to see her again or ________ fill in the blank excuse...

You will text that was hot/great/amazing with 3 fire flame emojis

or you will cont. a conversation thread based on the interaction....

also if she has to do drive or take uber ask her to "text me when you get home to make sure you are ok"

^ doing this will save you from the false accussation (this is how i destroyed my false accusation btw, i had records of all convos)... Due to this is important you follow this protocol...Also in game it helps cause is a less awkward smooth post sex ping...

Now were do guys fuck up when it comes to game, a lot of dudes, get COMFORTABLE, oh i banged her, so is game over.... Incorrect! after you bang the girl you got NOTHING! So you need to game the girl like you have not fuck her from 0, again you need to game the girl like you have not fuck her from 0... Most dudes get over confident, and get too exited and mild onitis after sex, which in turn even though you had sex it will totally push her away.... Till you have not bang the girl 3 times you got NOTHING, you need minimum 2 sexual encounters to hook, 3 times to LOCK...

^ now there are out of control events: she needs to leave town, she has a boyfriend, she got sick, condom felt inside (happened to me), she has not gotten her period and is paranoid about being prego and the likes, this obviously happens and is out of your control.

^ so now the goal is to have a second meet, the second meet should not be a courtship type activity but a lover type activity, you don't want to come across as a boyfriend potential (even if that is your goal) cause it will totally decrease attainability and will make her look at you closely and put to much pressure on the girl as i explain in this post (please read that to get the context please).... with that being said, the taking out the girl in the morning for breakfast post sex when i want a girl to be my girlfriend still works for me to speed up process...(my believe is that this works similar to the 3 bounce method of time distortion)

now let me show you a sample of how even though the girl is into the guy shit can go south:

Me [Tue 2:25 pm] - Just woke up and I feel way better. Sorry for keeping you up all night.

the dude just fuck the shit out of her, and is apologizing for this??? already the subcommunication is bad...

Her [Tue 3:45 pm] - I just got out of bed. Don't feel sorry it was fun
Me [Tue 4:23 pm] - Awesome, I had a good time too. You are free the rest of the week?

^ I hate the fucking coaches and posters that teach this crap, horrible fucking advise, subcommunication is i am desperate i have nothing going...

Her [Tue 5:26 pm] - Theoretically
Me [Tue 5:48 pm] - Lol what does that mean?
Her [Tue 5:57 pm] - I always end up doing something whether it is planned or not

^ i don't blame her, she actually has shit going on in her life...

Me [Tue 6:13 pm] - Well I'm free tomorrow and I have been itching to go to [local restaurant]. Want to join me?
Her [Tue 7:35 pm] - Ehhhh I'm okay. Seems basic to be honest.

^ again i got nothing going i am too available, let me take you to a courtship activity cause i would be a good boyfriend for you, = dry vagina, cause it is too much pressure on the girl you are comming accross as boyfriend potential vs lover

Her [Tue 7:35 pm] - What is the friend you know who knows [her friend]. Im with [her friend] rn
Me [Tue 9:14 pm] - Lol alright. His name is [my friend].
Her [Tue 9:21 pm] - I'm gonna make haianese chicken at some point if you want to join me in eating that.
Me [Tue 10:13 pm] - Yeah that sounds great, when?
Her [Tue 10:23 pm] - No idea. Maybe the day after tomorrow. Thursday? Tomorrow I'm eating bulgogi.
Her [Tue 10:23 pm] - And then friday I'm eating hot pot. My meals are very exciting.
Me [Wed 12:07 am] - Definitely more exciting than my chipotle diet. Yeah I think Thursday works for me.
Me [Wed 12:07 am] - Never had haianese chicken before

^ actually she is still game, but he is too available you always got to come across as you got shit going in your life (hopefully the case) not being so available...

-- no response --

Me [Wed 6:03 pm] - So is tomorrow confirmed?
Her [Wed 7:26 pm] - unfortunately no
Me [Wed 7:38 pm] - Lol alright. Get busy or what?

^ double texting, and not soft closing, opening with "are we meeting?" as i have been saying: open or ping, banter, soft close, feel the waters, if the soft close goes well, then and only then hard close, if not rinse wash repeat.... As i explain in my basic texting guide

Her [Wed 7:50 pm] - It's my last day with [her friend]
Me [Wed 8:01 pm] - Oh no is [her friend] leaving for good?
Her [Wed 8:11 pm] - [her friend] is going back to a flight school and wont be back until after I'm gone. Sad
Me [Wed 8:22 pm] - Well I hope you get to spend some good time with [her friend].
Me [Wed 8:22 pm] - Maybe on the weekend we can do something then.
-- no response --
Me [Sat 12:23 pm] - Hey [her name], hope your week ended well. Your schedule pretty open for this weekend and next week?
-- no response --

^ again horrible texting, too available and attainable nothing going with his life, opening with a " i am desperate i got nothing going please meet me" subcommunication....

P.s. you guys also need to work on texting, texting is extremely important to be done correctly, even if you don't like my texting advise the dude of pwf, has good texting advise as well i totally approve (and i don't know the dude)

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Skills ask me to post this post-lay text example here for the newer guys.

Which covers the elements he talks about in this post.

What I have previously spoken about here:
The purpose behind you texting her that day was just cuz you wanted to make her laugh. I personally like to do this early on (before she's a fuckbuddy) but don't like to go too long (why I called mine 'minimal conversational' (I don't want to give her too much of the good stuff) meaning I'll end the convo first (usually after she goes "hahahahaha"). Just bait for her to eventually ask me to hang out (she'll need to hang out with me to get the full Velasco experience (girls often complain that I am the most boring texter of all time (but as you can see that's done on purpose)). More solid for her to be the one initiating meetups.
and fog talked about here:
Certainly, you could take a low effort route and get higher percentages of girls to close themselves, by subcommunicating and hinting at meeting yourself
Screenshot-2018-11-07-21-12-04-2.png

Screenshot-2018-11-07-21-12-10-2.png

Screenshot-2018-11-08-23-18-29-2.png

Screenshot-2018-11-08-23-25-11-2.png

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I always use the excuse of one of my regular activities and ask them to join me on the fun (never the other way around)

Expanding on your example:

That was HOT (flame emojis)
- Yeah, I liked that too blablabla
RedBull should get you as their poster girl....woke up feeling like I could bench 300 and still kill it on my yoga class
Those grannies don't know what's coming for them blablabla (low-key, banter and fun, sex is no biggie to you)
- Hahaha, stop it blablabla
Look, I'm planning on trying to make this new ice cream recipe after the gym...seems really delicious, plus they say it's super healthy!

***don't ask her yet...leave it like that and let her answer...it's already implied what you want....you already fucked her plus you made it clear you have other shit going on and your time is valuable...she just needs a valid excuse to hop on your dick again without feeling like a slut...your job is to give that excuse to her.

- Wait, you make ice creams at home? Sounds fun

I do...they look kinda funny but taste great...you should really try them
- Yeah, I should
Mmmm, it would be my pleasure miss Red
Just tell me how is your schedule this week so we can figure something out

***now you set up logistics...no need to be funny or to banter again, get a date, a time and end the conversation on a high note.

Other valid excuses to make her join you:

Netflix and chill recycled:
"Look, I'm planning on watching Loki on Disney+ after work...did you see the last trailer? Seems really fun!" "Oops, I don't like marvel" Really? Damn, I got to remember to hide my fake Cap shield when you come back here. What you watching now? Blablabla. Wow, that looks amazing! What is it about? Blablabla. Sounds cool! Tell you what, why don't we watch it together and you can fill me in on the details?"

Future travels: "Look, once this covid crisis is over, I'm planning on taking a long vacation abroad. Have you ever heard of this place called New Caledonia? Check this out (send her a photo). Don't you wish you could close your eyes and teleport yourself to that place? To feel the breeze on your face, the fresh air of the waves caressing your skin, to lay down and let nature sunbathe your whole body...blablabla. OMG, I so want this! Then you should def come here and help me figure this place out!"

Hope that helps.

~POB

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I always use the excuse of one of my regular activities and ask them to join me on the fun (never the other way around)

Expanding on your example:

That was HOT (flame emojis)
- Yeah, I liked that too blablabla
RedBull should get you as their poster girl....woke up feeling like I could bench 300 and still kill it on my yoga class
Those grannies don't know what's coming for them blablabla (low-key, banter and fun, sex is no biggie to you)
- Hahaha, stop it blablabla
Look, I'm planning on trying to make this new ice cream recipe after the gym...seems really delicious, plus they say it's super healthy!

***don't ask her yet...leave it like that and let her answer...it's already implied what you want....you already fucked her plus you made it clear you have other shit going on and your time is valuable...she just needs a valid excuse to hop on your dick again without feel like a slut...your job is to give that excuse to her.

- Wait, you make ice creams at home? Sounds fun

I do...they look kinda funny but taste great...you should really try them
- Yeah, I should
Mmmm, it would be my pleasure miss Red
Just tell me how is your schedule this week so we can figure something out

***now you set up logistics...no need to be funny or to banter again, get a date, a time and end the conversation on a high note.

Other valid excuses to make her join you:

Netflix and chill recycled:
"Look, I'm planning on watching Loki on Disney+ after work...did you see the last trailer? Seems really fun!" "Oops, I don't like marvel" Really? Damn, I got to remember to hide my fake Cap shield when you come back here. What you watching now? Blablabla. Wow, that looks amazing! What is it about? Blablabla. Sounds cool! Tell you what, why don't we watch it together and you can fill me in on the details?"

Future travels: "Look, once this covid crisis is over, I'm planning on taking a long vacation abroad. Have you ever heard of this place called New Caledonia? Check this out (send her a photo). Don't you wish you could close your eyes and teleport yourself to that place? To feel the breeze on your face, the fresh air of the waves caressing your skin, to lay down and let nature sunbathe your whole body...blablabla. OMG, I so want this! Then you should def come here and help me figure this place out!"

Hope that helps.

~POB
Yes those are many examples of soft closes, on velasco sample you don't need to be funny, though flirty humor works well for some of us... but Is not needed though the fundamentals apply thank her for the time without coming across desperate as ping... I will upload samples tonight.. the text me when you get home when they drive or uber works, banter, soft close, hard close... But Yeah anybody is welcome to put samples make sure to block name and face... but I am tired of hi what are you doing this weekend type advice is beyond horrible

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Samples:

This is my onitis (current main, of course now she is the one with onitis)

oh morning with the sun emoji btw at the top cut off, after first lay text, context of staying over is cause were she works is super close to my crib, vs her having to drive back to her crib (20 minutes away) and is a soft close ("next time.....")

onitis.jpg

first post sex text (as i teach text me when you get home, learned from women):

Screenshot-20210616-214559-Voice.jpg

Screenshot-20210616-214619-Voice.jpg

another text me when you get home to make sure you are ok sample with tinder (AGAin, I learned this from women btw):

Screenshot-20210616-212407-Voice.jpg

How as Velasco does and I have tought for years you bait, or entice to a trap them to hint a meet or pretty much asking for a meet (how i teach on many of text stuff), but in the absence of it or you don't know how to do it, you need to soft close:

Screenshot-20210614-223619-Voice.jpg

^ she send a picture and i responded with my typical emojis and my jerking off banter (grandmaster style):

Screenshot-20210614-223701-Voice.jpg

she laughts and ask me out, but i was sleeping post clubbing so i did not respond, and she triple texted, and overinvested and barganing (offering booty call), i recognize this and help her save face by saying unnaceptable and softening...

Screenshot-20210614-223719-Voice.jpg

^ sex has to be really good, as you can see they loved the sex...... I am only missing a continuation of convo. thread sample (i found one but i don't want to post cost since is continue of convo. using names it may dox privacy)...

Finally, i have to be extra romantic and cheesy at times, to soften the too much of a player vibe and presence...

Last edited:

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
used the lessons from @Skills and @POB to make plans again with this girl after banging her:

06/19
QBABY:
Im home
QBABY: Ready to sleep
QBABY: Thanks!! Have a good night
6/20
QBABY:
Hey hey how did you sleep
FOG: amazing i woke up feeling like i could run a marathon! what about you?
QBABY: niiiiceeee!! *hearts*
QBABY: Neat
QBABY: I was working out
QBABY: *selfie of her at the gym
QBABY: And rode bicycle a bit too
QBABY: Thank you for the night yesterday!! You are a cool person. Have a great day
FOG: it feels uplifiting. i love our conversations qbaby :) and everything else
QBABY: *Link to album she told me about when we met*
QBABY: me too *hearts*
FOG: im listening
FOG: look, im planning on watching a documentary later. It's making me curious and I heard it's good
QBABY: Which documentary?
FOG: it's about a bird called the cuckoo..they're pranksters and are very novel..I think you would like it :D
QBABY: Oohh sounds very nice, ah unfortunately it started raining and I have my cousins here at home who will have to wait for the rain to stop
06/21
QBABY:
How was the documentary?
FOG: it was gooood wish you were there! we'll have to make other plans
6/22
QBABY:
Yah, I agree
FOG: remind me of your schedule and we'll figure something out
QBABY: Yah, well during week is a bit hard, but I could after 4 pm

Last edited:

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I like that you guys use samsung. If the skilled seducers use android then that means I made the right choice :cool:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alright guys now i remember 1 technique that may short cut the 3 fucks rule.... Which is have her sleep over and take her to breakfast in the morning or cook her breakfast..... The thing is a lot of girls will not sleep over cause:

- you snore
-she wants to use her own bathroom
-she scare of getting too fast in her feelings (see this will put you into bf potential faster)
- she may have kids
- she may have to work
- she may have plans the next day already

^ But i don't remember ever losing a girl that slept over and we went in the morning for breakfast, or i cook her breakfast.... Just like the 3 bounce this causes a "Time distortion" of knowing you and familiarity... A good pro is that sex in the morning is amazing cause your testosterone levels are high which is why "morning wood" so more dick sensitivity and horniness during sex (make sure next to your bed you have Listerine strips) for bad breath take one and give her one.

Last edited:
>