How to not see the girl again?

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Background:

I slept with a new lay last night, someone I had met last weekend. She’s decent, cool, and has done this thing before, but I have no interest in seeing her again. This is a common situation most guys had to have experienced in their journeys. This morning after saying goodbye and driving home (she drove to my place), she texted me once arriving home, telling me that she had a great time and was wondering if we could do it again.

“Maybe we can do this again?”

With my past lays I would simply not text her whatsoever once she had left my place besides “it was nice meeting you” or something like that. Never before has the girl texted me “we should do this again” quickly afterwards.

Question:
I’m wondering how you guys handle girls who you don’t want to see again after an ONS. Do you just ghost? Not respond to anything she sends? Say some comforting words? I’m actually not sure what to do.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Try "I will let you know". How many times have you been told that, well, now it's your turn :)

Something like:
Her: We should do this again
You: Yeah definitely. Right now I am very busy preparing my exams, but as soon as I have some free time I will let you know ;)

>