How to pursue a girl you meet online Who lives in Different Country

stevia

Rookie
Rookie
Hi there I'm a new guy to the forum I'm wondering if someone can give me some advive about this .I saw this girl on line who I've tried to talk to a couple of times she hasnt responded yet and I'm wondering how to approach this.Can someone advice me on this.do I keep posting on her timeline trying to get her to respond .What should I do and what should I not do.Thanks for your help

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yep put a little more eloquently, why would you ever concentrate on a girl you didn't even meet.

I have a feeling that your fundamentals (looks, behaviours etc.) are on the lowside so you seek an easy way out. You should think bigger, but right now you can't since all you know is scarcity. Read on girlschase articles and start with fundamentals in order to make yourself more attractive. It wont change things overnight, but will be well worth it in the long run.

Or maybe you are a decent looking and behaving chap but you don't talk to new girls. Learn about how girls show interest and start approaching them. There is plenty of material that can help you on the girlschase site.

I know these are not the answers you're looking for but if you want to increase your opportunities there is no easy way out. :)

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
She's in another country and she's not responding? Are you trolling us?

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Are you trolling us?

Likely not. Just another clueless guy. We almost all started out clueless.

As was said above, start reading. Click on Home in the menu above this forum to get to Chase's site, and and start reading beginner level stuff. When you find things that seem like they will help you, use a search engine to find more. There is a ton of seduction info available on the web.

And start talking to women you meet in your life. Make talking to women socially your new normal.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi there I'm a new guy to the forum I'm wondering if someone can give me some advive about this .I saw this girl on line who I've tried to talk to a couple of times she hasnt responded yet and I'm wondering how to approach this.Can someone advice me on this.do I keep posting on her timeline trying to get her to respond .What should I do and what should I not do.Thanks for your help

You want girls that are local, and no more than 45 minutes driving is ideal, I personally do not do more than 20 minutes away...

also the girl needs to invest, you text, she text, you text she text.... otherwise if you text, text, text then she text makes you come across as desperate, needy, stalkerish vive...

Witcher

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Some articles that may help you:

>