How would you answer "Why do you want me to come over to your place so much?"

sinksink

Space Monkey
space monkey
M: Let's hangout of my place and watch some TV
F: Why do you want me to come over to your place so much? (she could say it the first time you ask or the second time you ask)

1. At this point, is there anything you can do? What would you say?

2. If in fact this is a hard rejection, what can you say to exit to make it less awkward for if you see her again?

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If u havent fucked her yet reply "Im trying to get into your pants, what else?"

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yes it makes a difference if you've slept with her. If you have... "So I can destroy your mind, soul and body with this new love making technique I learned on Youtube."

If you haven't, just say "You're not my dad..." or "Fine, I guess I'll eat all these cupcakes myself."

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
That sounds like you are asking for her approbation. You put yourself at her mercy. She just has to say no, and your frame is dead.

There are times in seduction when you shouldn't ask for her opinion. Instead, act like her approbation was already granted.

You - at the date place, you settle the bill (or split if you prefer): Let's go!
You lead her to your car. She follows your lead. You get her into your car and start driving.

You: Let's go and listen to some music now.
If she doesn't ask, you just drive to your home. But if she asks where that it, you tell her:
You: It's in my home (sexy smile and wink)

But now she is already in your car, and you are already driving towards your place. It is very unlikely you will get any kind of rejection.

Here, at no point did you ask for her opinion. You assumed she already approved. You are coming from a position of smooth authority. You are displaying leadership and dominance. You keep your frame the whole time. Trust me, they dig it.

I personally use and abuse the above technique :).

Of course, you are not forcing yourself onto her, either. Later, when you escalate, and she is really adamant to go, you let her go.

But once she is in your home, your chances of a happy ending have increased significantly :).

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
TBH, getting a question like that is an obvious sign you did not do something right. Especially if she includes the "so much" part. I would expect to get a question like this if I asked her twice or three times to do X, Y and Z at my place without building much investment or comfort with her first. You can get it without that "so much" part, which makes more sense and appears more often. But Ideally you build enough comfort with her that she wants to come to your place or is at least ok with it. So that when you ask, it's not a big deal and she just comes along. What you can get as a question might be like "to do what" or "what will we be doing at your place". Which may come up if you did not provide enough of a plausible deniability. Or because she wants to test you.

>