Hustler's Ambition

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Taking a study break (;

Texts with 5th year, now calling her Cinco:
Saturday at party:
Me: Hey Cinco how come you're not with [her friend] tonight? *skeptical smiling emoji*
Her: Awww you're with her?
Me: By chance, yea.. apparently for the 3rd time me not remembering her name *awkward teethed mouth emoji*
Her: Omg haha are you at the concert ?!
Me: Didn't make it... You'll be out after?
Her: It depends on how drunk I get hahah
Her: So where were u?!
Me: [Dude and dude]'s apparently.. well don't get too slammed I'd like to see you tonight
Her: Awww love them ! But ok where ubheaded
Me: I'm eventually gonna land own at [bar] can we meet there?
Her: Keep me posted (should have said when can you meet me there, she had agreed)
Me: A minute from [house] :) well, where are you?
Her: [Club I got kicked out of] *monkey covering eyes emoji*
Me: You would *skeptical smile emoji*
Her: Hahahah

Sunday:
Her: Sorry I didn't meet up :(
Me: Yeah big mistake (;
Her: Sorry!!!!!
Me: You might be able to make up for it on Wednesday
Her: When do you get off!
Me: Usually around 8.. let's catch [bar] happy hour before she's over, that work for you?
Her: Yes if I am off by then too!
Her: I can't stay out too late because I have an exam the next day *monkey eyes*
Me: Me too *cheers emoji* don't make us be too naughty Cinco

Monday:
Her: Hey I didn't realize how stressed out I am this week haha but I don't know if I can afford to do drinks Wednesday :( I have that exam Thursday and I also leave for New Orleans on Thursday lol but if I can get my shift covered Wednesday evening then I prolly still can cause then I will have more time to hang out... I will keep you posted or maybe you will be around over spring break? (inconsistent, she can't afford drinks, and she has work, and an exam)
Me:

Tuesday:
Me: Ah bummer. I'll be here most spring break, ya. Visiting my old school and working is most of what I had planned (could have kept it even shorter, but her text seemed so apologetic I wanted to give her some more text wall so my attainability doesn't leave me)
Her: Awesome I'll be back Tuesday night! Turns out I may have to close Wednesday now because a girl at work's grandma died (I don't know how to address the grandma thing, so I ignored that as well as rescheduling)
several hours later
Me: I'm going to an open mic Wed now anyways *cheesing emoji* but have fun in New Orleans!

Low energy texts, non rewarding to flaking, ignores unnecessary conversation

Now I have her chasing, so over spring break maybe we'll have some fun (;
Probably best anyways, gives me more time to study.

I may or may not have a date with BB tonight. It's pouring out and her logistics are bad.
Months ago, I tried to set up a 2nd date with her and she kept flaking

I texted her 6 days after seeing her and setting up the date
Texts Yesterday:
Me: Hola BB, hope you slayed your exams (; still on for tomorrow evening?
Her: Hey :) so funny but no so funny story.. my car go hit by a cement truck the other day so I have to take it in to have them look at it tomorrow but I need to call them tomorrow afternoon and find out what time.. So I guess the real question is what do you have in mind just in case everything goes well and I'm good to go tomorrow? )(she's always texted in paragraph form. Looooves talking)
Me: Yikes, probably some solid scratch marks on there. I'm busy most tomorrow so was thinking later anyways. We can roll to [restaurant] around 8-9~. Work with you?
Her: That sounds good to me but play it by ear for sure until I call the insurance company tomorrow afternoon. Because my mom is taking me so it kind of depends on what time they want me to be there and if my mom would bring me back to campus right away (seems genuine, but I want to ditch any chase frame she has on me)
Me: I knew you were only trouble ;p

So now I must decide if I should text her around 8 or just wait for her to give me an update or not. Considering I left a super short text that's somewhat fuckboyish I'm leaning towards the former. edit: I take it back, not texting her and waiting for her to text me will help me long term

If the date does bail, I made potential plans with a cute girl in my first class today to study. I don't like studying with girls I want to bang because it doesn't put a sexy frame on at all, but I could get my foot in the door and just keep fundamentals on point.
Or I could wait till I see her next (the day of the test), and start up conversation. I've noticed that girls seem somewhat more open to conversation after a test because everyone's recent context switches the vibe of the classroom setting.

Poppin with a pocket full of cottage, my abundance mentality has developed quite a bit.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
As of now I feel my macro momentum is on the up, and I just came out of a negative micro momentum, as described in Alek's article (spot on if you see this, Nick).

I'm eager to start cold approaching again, but I know I need to study for exams which is frustrating. Luckily it'll be spring break next week so I'll have plenty of time. At some point over break I'll be directly approaching at:

Mall closest to me
Downtown in my city - Street game
Park at my school
Slam poetry at a coffee shop next to where I work

Most my friends will be out of town, so I might be going out alone a bit. One dude I know is still in town likes going out to get girls, but isn't all that good with them. It's not that he can't talk to them fine, he's a decent conversationalist, he just can't close. However, he's exceptionally good looking.
Last time we went out as wingmen we got some girls numbers and nothing happened, then we sat at a table with like 5 chicks, and all his friends rolled in and ruined the situation because they were pretty awkward dudes.

I had something typed up analyzing what may have really happened with the social dynamics of my roommate, his friend, his ex, and myself, but I tossed it. Better to just fix what I did wrong and keep moving rather than rationalize everyone's actions into oblivion.

BB never texted me, so I did end up getting horny and trying to move things to Tuesday night with Cinco.
She doesn't seem to understand that I'm not the "texting" type.
I don't want to keep doing that and move into BF category, which is the direction texting takes it in. And she seems to want my friends to go out and meet up with her friends, and uh, fuck that. She won't meet just us two, and I hardly know her girl friends..
All the dudes they hang out with I'm tight with cuz they're also musicians who improvise 90% of what they play... a great group to hit up every now and then. But most all the girls are dating these guys, and I want no involvement in being that deep in their social circle.

Last night
Her: Hahah that sounds fun
Her: What club
Me: Maybe I can tell you in person :)
Me: Are you gonna be studying all night?
Her: Well I'm currently taking a pathophys exam lol
Me: If you'd like to grab a drink at [bar] when you finish, you're free to join me, I'd love a study break (;
Her: Aww ok can I keep you posted last she said this she flaked
Me: By keep me posted, do you mean wind up at [club] at like 1? ;p
Her: Omg stop it no fair *monkey face* *cheezing emoji*
Her: I expect you to meet out st. pattys day night though... uhh, what?
Her: I'll be out with [friend with my name] then :)
Me: Haha, oh did you (; I'm actually not in town for St. pattys...
Me: You should come with a different [name] tonight, he'll let you buy him long islands at [bar] :-*
Me: But sure, keep me posted *skeptical smile*
Her: What why not!And no lie long island ice teas don't do it for me I actually go with vodka cran pineapples...

Her: I'm not gonna make it :( my dog is being psycho. But on a side note, add me on Snapchat! lol I'm good

Today
Her: Hey you
Her: I might end up at [bar] later tonight it turns out-but I may also bring my puppy haha

hours later
Me: Just got back from the Open Mic, what'd you decide to do?

So at this point I've tried to push things more to the immediate twice, and she's flaked. If she goes out tonight, I'll meet her there and try to pull her home so I don't have to wait over spring break. If she doesn't, I'm ghosting her till I feel like it.

BB's silent so I'll wait till after spring break to reengage

Catfish is on spring break already

I texted Penny from the lax party to see her availability and got a warm text back, so I'm finna get coffee with her when she's back.

Got another coworker party coming up Friday close to my house (;
Next week I'm visiting my old school for the biggest party of the year on that campus. Ooooo is that gonna be fun

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hipster Girl

The girl I was gonna study with (cute brunette, short haired hipster with glasses) works for this company that hires students to take notes for the whole class, then her classmates have to buy accounts to get her notes. I didn't want to buy and account, so I used the school interface to message her saying : "Hey the preview of your notes were solid, we should meet up and study for the exam if you're down." and she replied with some words and her number. I let that breath for two days, then texted her before the exam today:
Me: Hey Hipster this is Hueman from Psych counseling. I'm gonna be at [hall] soon if you're down to cram :)
Her: Sounds good! I'm leaving now.
Her: I'm chillin in the back!
Her: Hahah I've got the fox in the snow sweatshirt
Me: Stylish haha, I'm about to roll up

I find her and switch gears from talking about class to why she wants to do psych and find out shes doing social work because she wants to help people on a macro level, she got sucked up into the feminist movement but isn't hardcore about it, she used to have an eating disorder (which just came out of her, I did my best to relate saying the therapy I'm researching right now is used to treat bulimia), and she's about to graduate.

When she brought up the feminist thing, she showed me her "pussy ring". I looked at it, and said
Me: I don't see it
Her: *points out cat ears* You don't see the ears?
Me: Oooh that kind of pussy *smiling*
Her: *laughts* Yea its like the trump grab your pussy thing, this pussy's got claws
Me: Ok I get it... pussy got claws.. wait I don't like the image of that too much (then I switched topics)

The test comes out, I finish before her, then slowly look over my test until she starts looking over hers. Then turn mine in, and walk out about the same time she does.
Me: So you just dice out the moment you're done copying me huh? (;
Her: Hahaha nooo I didn't copy you, I wanted to though
Me: Whaat? You're the copier type?
Her: I used to be. That explains the GPA. Like freshman year and stuff
Me: Well aren't yoou on the naughtier side of things (sexual frame)
Her: Not really (frame rejected)
inconsistent on my part^

We chat for a sec about how tests aren't a good assessment of how effective someone will be at learning practical skills in the real world and that we both grab concepts fairly quickly.

Me: Where are you headed?
Her: Home, the union, you?
Me: I'm gonna go bust out the laptop and get some shit done, what was that coffee shop you were talking about
Her: [coffee shop name] !
Me: Yeah [name], we should go there soon.
Her: Yeah we should go and study
Me: Let's go, but not to study
Her: *big smile* Okay, sure!
*fork in road*
Me: Alright, well I have your number :) I'll text you
Her: Yeah text me!!

Two hours later

Me: Hey Hipster (; will you be in town over break?

to be continued..

I really wish that when she said she was gonna go home I didn't have prior obligations, the vibes were really good and I could have instadated. Next class period, though (; (assuming I haven't met with her already over break)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Forgot to put this one in from last week - thin asian girl with long legs, attractive face, and adorable eyes. Lets call her Myla - I talked to her after the test, then struck up convo the next class and walked with her. Same girl that I talked to after the test, but was worried about the girl I'd been texting walking out.

The class after the test I stopped her with "Myla, are you in a hurry?" and she stopped to walk with me. We have the same walking route of going home from class every day, so there's some potential. We chatted for a while, she has a boyfriend that lives in a city a few hours away, so because of the distance I don't care as much about the boyfriend when trying to seduce her.

One thing I remember feeling was as if we were old friends, talking. She's a shy girl yet we were both very comfortable with the conversation and at ease.

She told me she goes out and drinks with a bunch of guys, and I said "Oh so you're just walking around with a slew of guys all to yourself?" and she laughs saying no, she'd never get with any of them, they're douchebags (yeah right). I said something about how everyone is low key a douchebag in a certain context, and she might be too with a teasing-skeptical smile (eyebrows raised, closed mouth, with face to side). She thinks its funny but has to wait for her bus and we part ways.

I didn't see her in the class after that.

Today
I walk in late to class and she's looking at me, then she goes to the bathroom or something. I get a text back from Hipster girl and go outside the class to read it and get a drink, then turn up from sipping and she's walking towards me with a big smile and lit up eyes. She says hey and I respond warmly asking her how the city was, she responds and ask's me how [bar] was, I say "Ah, I never went. Still good times though :) " as we walk back inside with good vibes.

Class ends and I'm putting my stuff away, and I look up and she's standing there, waiting for me a little anxiously. I smile and walk past her and out the door. As I'm walking through the hallway some dude starts talking to her with super basic conversation about the class and it sounds awkward. I keep walking and she eventually catches up to me and opens me.

There's these wax stains on my shirt from an old fraternity story and she teases me about them, I laugh and explain a quick summary of what happened, using pregnant pauses along the way, the flip it on her and ask her about why she never did greek life, but not to get me wrong because I'm glad I'm out of it now. I got the chance to compliment her clothing style and long black hair, touching her clothes as I did. We chat about greek life for a bit, agree we like being GDI's, then she's saying something about her shadowing she'll be doing back at home, and she's not excited. I ask why she doesn't like it, if it's shadowing what she's gonna be doing you'd think she'd love it.. and her mentor is creepy..

Me: "He thinks you're cute, doesn't he?"
Her: "Yeah, he liikes me"
Me: "What's the creepiest thing?"
Her: "Oh gosh I don't even wanna say it"
Me: "Oh come on :) "
Her: "Nooo" *smiling and blushing*
Me: *laughs, pushes her arm playfully* "Myla! You have to tell now!"
Her: "It's so baaad. I used to not mind but now I have a boyfriend"
Me: *holds her arm a few seconds* "You're gonna tell me eventually anyways :) "
Her: "Okay, haha sure :) " (she never told me though)

Right then we get to her bus stop and part ways. Second time she's brought up the boyfriend... but she's definitely interested. That is, unless I'm already friend zoned. If she's still showing IOI's after break, I'm gonna try and get her number to grab coffee. I wonder if me responding to her acknowledgement of having a boyfriend with "You", "me", "eventually anyways" along with my tonality is a subconscious planting of seeds o_O idk though, that's some inception shit. Also, I could be close to boarding friendzone already, so keeping expectations on the low low. to compensate I'm gonna go straight to the gym on days with little to no IOI's or just as a beneficial distancing

However, I've never attempted anything like this with a girl that has a boyfriend. The only time I've escalated with that was at a party at my house.
I think I might need to divert from the typical GC course and take it somewhat slower if I'm gonna pull this girl into me and away from her boyfriend, except with physical escalation.

Also, during my research lab I saw my old coworker FB and she was laughing at 80% of the words coming out of my mouth even when I wasn't talking with her. Right when I left I pulled her aside and arranged us meeting up next Wednesday.

And Hipster girl responded teasing me about already calling her a nickname, said she's back from break Sunday.. so still working out when we'll do that. What will most likely happen is we just instadate after class next Tuesday.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Went to a party last night, then hit a bar for a little bit.

There was only one hot chick there, and she's awesome. Really cool hipster with a sexy lower body. I had met her before at a bar where I should have snagged her number, she's fucking one of the guys at the party and any attempt I made to frame myself as a sex option didn't catch her radar. The only time it felt possible was when I first walked in, so perhaps that's a new idea to get after.

Lock down your target asap and move in, rather than wait.

I did bring some life into what was a dull party when I walked in though, I was having great conversations, started a cypher, and flirted with all the girls there without actual sexual intent. Just couldn't get the dime attracted enough I guess.

At the bar I didn't even realize how drunk I was rolling in.

I stood near the bar and asked a couple girls how their night was so far, and one of them is cuter and more responsive than the other so I move over to her. I can't remember a damn thing we talked about, but I invited her home, she politely said no, but agreed to go on a date later this week over break.

I think that asking if people are stuck here over break can work to my advantage during the first few days of break.
There's a week where their fuck buddy's probably aren't in town.. they gotta fuck somebody (Hueman)!

Today the plan is to:

Work out 12-1:30
Mall game 3-5
Study 5-7
Go out ~9-2~

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Never went out to mall game, decided to spend time with family instead, something I'd been neglecting.

I went out that night to a party and then bars, mostly just dudes again. When I got to the bar there weren't many girls there. I opened one girl and got auto rejected, then my next target got charmed by this drunk dude who ended up getting blue balled. Felt bad for the guy, he looked really sad after.

That night I did grow my social circle a little bit though. Met some graduating seniors and befriended them at the party. Then told the guys I came with I'm leaving to the bar, are you staying here or coming with me? They stayed, only to come minutes later and ask me to play pool.

Yesterday I mostly just slept and attended to hobbies.

Today I have work... everyone's gone and shit is slow as hell.

Cinco - drinks Wednesday afternoon (;

I got her to be compliant with a little bit of ghosting.
Last week
Me: Just got back from the Open Mic, what'd you decide to do?
Her: [bar] !!
Her: Just kidding we're going to [bar]

4 days of ghosting

Me: Hey Cinco hope you're enjoying your bit of vacation :) you said you're back Tuesday right?
Her: Yess super late Tuesday
Me: Let's grab some drinks earlier on Wednesday then, I leave town for [old school] around 10 that night (;
Her: Okay I think I can make that work! I just work at 4:45!
Me: Sweet, how does 1:30~ sound?
Her: I think that should be ok!!!
Me: Great, I'll text you then (;
Her: Awesome!!! :)
Had to let her know I'm not gonna be your texting buddy, and I'm not putting up with your flakiness.

My old FB, M - drinks Wednesday night, before I drive to my old school for a party that starts at 2:00 AM :)

Penny - good for coffee when she's back, date TBD.

Catfish - will come around after vacation, per usual.

Hipster - good for coffee next Tuesday.

Cat - still figuring out a date, I'm gonna push for tomorrow then back off if she flakes.

Our texts:
Me: Hey hope the rest of your night was solid, what days did you say you were free?
Her: I'll be free probably tomorrow, you?
Me: Tomorrow is cool, but I have work at 3. Would you be cool with grabbing drinks a little on the earlier side? :)

3 hours later

Her: That's understandable! And I work till 5 tomorrow :(
Her: Thought I sent this a long time ago!

Next Day

Me: Hey I ended up getting off work super early today.. what's your day looking like? :)
Her: Well that was a quick shift! And I made plans and making dinner/drinking later with some friends at one of there places around 7! :( (You're a low priority)
Me: Ah bummer
Her: For real. Where do you work (but we should keep talking)
Me: A little piece of heaven called [restaurant]. If you're open after finishing up with your friends, you're welcome to join me
Her: Wait. You work at [restaurant]?
Me: That's me (;
Her: That's sweet!! Who doesn't like [restaurant]! ( o_O )

Losing interest with her

Also, going out to wingman with my old friend Tuesday night. Should be fun (;

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just got back from my old school. No LR, but I got 8+ numbers, made out with some chick, and got some really good experience. Also have 2 dates set up from those numbers already. My player reputation has gone up quite a bit, as well.

Last Tuesday I got on Badoo and Tinder with some solid results.

Tinder
Me: Hey D you're pretty cute (;
Her: Thank you :))) you're pretty handsome yourself!f
Me: So they tell me (; other than kicking ass at McD's (she works at Mcdonalds) what do you do to keep yourself from being bored?
Her: Hmm well I was really big into sports in high school so I like to do that and go hiking and lsiten to music and sing *cheesing emoji* how about you
Me: Ooo so you're competitive? I do a little this, little that (; Mostly involved with some music groups

no answer - 3 days

Me: Must be a secret (;
Her: Sorry here's my Snapchat if you want to message me there! I suck at tinder *cheesing emoji X3* [usuername]
Me: I don't use snapchat :p let me get your number and we can talk off this stupid app
Her: **********!

I used her # to find her facebook and she has a boyfriend, I didn't pursue. But, I think I will in the future. She gave me her number, she's interested and thus bendable.

Badoo
Me: Hola mamita que pasa? ;p
Her: Hi
Me: Haha aw, someone wasn't in the mood to get some espanol going *dancing emoji*
Her: Si
Me: Spanglish it is ;)
Her: HAHA
Me: So how does a cute nerd like you enjoy a fiesta? ;p
Her: *embarrsed emoji* I read a book in the corner
Me: How fun, what book?
Her: Um anyone really
Me: Camus, E.L. James, Watts, Poe? Pick one *cheesing emoji*
Her: POE
Me: Aaaand the masque of the red death. Because 50 shades doesn't have enough kink for C (;
Her: *shocked and bewildered emoji*
Me: Lol *cheesing emoji*
Her: No /.|
Me: Well what book then, I'm all ears :)
Her: Edgar Allen Poe :) all his poems
Me: What's your favorite one? You probably know a lot more than me :p
Her: The raven
Me: Ah, I have read that one. What do you like about it so much?
Her: He's going crazy *cheesing emoji*
Me: And you get a kick out of watching his brain do backflips? *cheeesing* I thought you were a nice girl
Her: Fall of the house of usher
Me: I haven't read that one, I've been too busy with other lit to get back into Poe
Her: His sister was alive
Me: Everybody dies in Poe's stuff, no way *cheesing*
Her: Oh she did after the struggle
Me: ):
Her: Ik it sucks
Me: Other stuff you do at a fiesta? Other than flirt with cute guys and buy them drinks?
Her: *cheesing* no that's there job
Me: Oooo somebody thinks they deserve free shots ;p
Her: HELL YEAH
Her: I'm 18 by the way *smiely, awkward, and embarresed emojis*
Me: And somebody lies about their age, here I was thinking you were a goody two shoes ;p
Her: I am a goody goody
Me: I'd love to find out :) how about we go to that videogame bar on [street] sometime (they don't card *cheesing*
Her: I got told they do
Me: Not last time I went, plus you're a girl who's not ugly I'm sure you could charm them if need be (; or we'd just do something else!
Her: Okay
Me: Cool, what's your #?
Her: *********

Wednesday I went on a date with 5th year. We were drunk when we originally met and she's not as hot as I remembered. Not fuckable. I put her in the friendzone.
M flaked.

Thursday was DOPE

FR+: St Patrick's fest BMOC

I roll into town at midnight, and hit up an annex house with a dude I carpooled with to pregame. I have beef with most everybody in the house, and a few visits ago one of them tried to start a fight with me. Rather than address the longterm beef, I just acted as though we were friends (we are brothers, after all) and was a conversationalist. They warmed up to me by the end of the pregame.

Then, we roll over to the party, I dap up a ton of people, hugs all around. I was wearing a blue and white checkered button down, camo pants, and had a green bandana rapped around my forehead which really complimented my hair. I was getting IOI's out the wazoo. Party started at 2 AM.

The first girl I go for is through a mutual friend and I turn things sexual in the convo quickly, then move the girl, hypersexualize, but probably too early, she left to go somewhere.
Later I found her on the 3rd floor by herself. I sit down with her and try to move things forward, but I had her cornered kinda, and I couldn't overcome her LMR. Manhandle kiss was deflected, so I leave with an idgaf attitude. She said "this is a bad idea" a few times, and I said bad ideas are usually the most fun, but this mattered not.

The second girl I start talking to was random, super horny and wants cock, but she wasn't hot enough so I ended our conversation with "nice meeting you :)"

Then I danced my ass off for a while, then chatted with a girl I used to hook up with but receive no IOI's and ejected.

Another girl I don't remember talking to but I got her number. Texting her now, but she's not being very compliant with the date.

Girl # 5 I meet with tomorrow for drinks (; and had a lot of fun with her and her shit tests.
I roll up to a huddled group of girls and go,
Me: Hey! I hope you guys are having a blast being so anti-social!
Them: *smile excitedly, most of them laugh* Oh yea that's us!
Me: I'm Hueman, what are your guys' names?
Them: *names, but then one girl fucks with me*
Her: I'm Pocahontas :) nice to meet you
Me: Pocahontas? Well you're not very ugly, I could see it. Never met a Pocahontas before!
Them: *laughing* Oh my god
Her: Oh wow because of my skin tone you think the name fits? (she's indian, I think)
Me: Haha well sure, that and the jewerly puts you a little on the exotic side!
Her: My name's not actually Pocahontas, it's
Them: Ssssh don't tell him!
Her: Guess where I'm from, then
Me: *grabs her hand* Hmmmmm, I'm thinking [town of campus], you might be a towny (;
Her: Haha you asshole
Me: You already know me so well! Where is it then?
Her: [state] but I just recently graduated from here and now I'm in [my city]
Me: No shit? That's where I'm at! Used to go here though. You must have found out I transferred and posted up there too!
Her: Hahaha yea you got me
*her friends separate and leave us to talk, green light*
Me: So what do you do?

blah blah blah - deep dived her on why she does what she does, how she got there, at what point she realized this is exactly what she wanted, why she didn't do XYZ.

Her: How old are you?
Me: *laughs* Guess *mischievous smile*
Her: 19
Me: Close, but no that's how old you are
Her: Haha no I'm 22, how old are you then?
Me: Haha I already told you you gotta guess
Her: 18?? You look young
Me: Do I act young?
Her: 23 (you act like you're 23)
Me: *smiling like an asshole, shake head*
Her: 24!
Me: Haha, so I look 18 but act like I'm 24, why thank you.
Her: Well now that I know you I could see it, you're really mature
Me: Age is a number silly, I'm 21.

She was giving me shit and slightly talking down to me, because she originally thought I was a young fratty asshole, her having graduated. Then, I deep dived her and flipped it, putting me in the position of being more or at the very least equally mature. After this we schedule a date for when we're both back in town. She ends up texting me later that day to meet at a bar, but I was gaming at another bar so declined in a flirty way.

When I got her number, I put the name in as Venezuela just to fuck with her and be jokingly racist, and she thought it was really funny. Great ending to our interaction.

Then there's some girl dancing on the stage who was watching me dance, and she also has a green bandana. I get her number, then fuck up arranging another meeting when I was texting her. I just danced and made some new friends for the rest of the party.

After this my dudes and I hit a bar that opened at 5:00 AM for the occasion, and my old FB's little (who fucks my friend) is being super flirty and teasy, and I realize she's just using me to make the dude jealous. I dance with multiple strangers, get some girls number (I don't remember face/name) and then I blacked out.

I woke up and got Bob Evan's with my dudes, fantastic drunk food (I woke up drunk). My frat doesn't have huge plans for the second round of parties during the day, so I hit up another kid I know in a frat. I got there before him, and forced myself to talk with strangers for the beginning of the party. Some people were really cool with me, some were cold, one girl was even annoyed ("who do you know here????") and I had to do that for about an hour.

Then I ran into girls that I knew from HS, and talked with them for a good while. It was fun to see how different some of them acted now that my sexy vibe is better. I dropped some directly sexual dialogue and got a "did you just say that?" and I just smiled.

My ex-girlfriend was there, and while I have calmed the emotional storm thinking about / seeing her gives me, I eventually felt the need to leave the party- my friend had left already and I didn't want to fuck up my momentum. Last year I was in love with her and it eventually spiralled me to a deep depression.

After that I walked into one of my frat's annex and had a difficult situation with one of the older actives. He was super drunk and wanted me to do something for him, demanding that I look through a pile of clothes to find his phone. I said no, and he threatened to kick my ass. If it weren't for some of the dudes in the room explaining that I'm not a pledge anymore, I probably would have gotten hit - the party before him and I were butting heads (literally lol) because we both had a similar bandana headband.

He flat out told me:
Him: "I don't like you. We're brothers, not friends. You and [my biological brother] don't like eachother, but you're brothers. It's the same with you and I. I think you're a opinionated self righteous douchebag"
Me: "We think very similar things about eachother. I hope you understand that the majority of the last year here was a very difficult time for me, and.
Him: You think yooou had a hard time? Last year, I was diagnosed with major depression. MAJOR depression
Me: I'm sorry to hear that, and perhaps that has something to do with why we both haven't always gotten along as well.
Him: The only reason you're in this fraternity is me. During rush, I STOOD UP FOR YOU, when some kids didn't want to give you a bid. Your entire life is because of me.
Me: Thanks for standing up during that, I'm lucky to have made so many relationships from being in this frat, but understand that this frat, is ONE of my social groups. I have plenty of other friends to choose from, and I'm happy to spend some of my time with the frat. I don't owe you anything, nor do you owe anything to me.
This calmed him down, and the rest of the room seemed to be on my side. He had threatened to kick me out since it was his house, and his roommate told me I was allowed and to stay.

We then went to another bar and the guy took my headband, having lost his, and I had to disarm him again and get it back. If it weren't for my pledge brother peacefully explaining why he should give it back, I would have gotten my ass kicked. This dude is a crazy motherfucker, most kids think he's bipoloar, and he fights like an animal. He suggests having it for an hour, and then decided to do it with rock paper scissors, and I won.

Anyways.. I thought that might be worth documenting disarming an angry drunk, even though I couldn't have done it alone.

Back to women, there was another girl at the bar with HUGE TITS who's number I got, with a dialogue like this,
Me: Are you single?
Her: Yea!
Me: Well lucky you :)
Her: Why's that? I can never seem to find anything in between a one night stand or boyfriends.
Me: Hmm, so you've never had a fuck buddy?
Her: No not really
Me: Most of my relations have been something like a fuck buddy, I could teach you a thing or two
Her: Yea we should meet up later, I'd like that
Me: Give me your number and we can
Her: *gives number*
Then some kids I hadn't seen in a while rolled up and I lost sight of the girl. She never answered the text.

By now I was fucking myself over because I would forget to remove the number of the girl before that. Because of this I lost like 3 girls simply cuz I didn't know their names and couldn't text them.

But generally it would be contextual opener-->are you single-->I'm only here for tonight-->number--> flirt as long as possible and try to escalate / remove friends.

Theen, I got invited to a frat's concert with this EDM artist, I went to that and moshed my ass off, that shit was lit as fuck.

Afterwards there was an impromptu party at my frat's annex, probably around 5~. I was wasted, and missed an opportunity to escalate very quickly with this freshman. Got her number, and then started getting physical and her friend started freaking out about her cut and cock blocked me. Then I texted her to meet up and got responses, but not a deal close.

Then I passed out.

When I woke up a bunch of people were gone, and I walked over to the bar and found a bunch of my friends. My dude's girlfriend was wingmaning for me as I made a favorable impression, and I had two girls that were sexy as fuck that I was going back and forth with. I can't remember what happened.. I lost them though. I was real salty about that this morning, they were the hottest girls I had tried anything with the whole day.

I found myself at that bar where I fucked the milf last time I visited, and drinking stout. Two thoughts were on my mind:

1). I need to fuck the milf again, and invited her to the bar. She said yes but then ghosted me.
2). Be careful what you wish for, because being a player has backlash (I can't remember what inspired that thought, but I was down on myself about this)

Then I rolled to a dive bar and sat next to this black girl. I was going through my usual motions, and then I told her I wanted to fuck her brains out till she couldn't breath. She lost her shit (in a good way) and then this:
Her: Well I have all the power
Me: HAHA is that so? Explain
Her: The girl always has the power, we're the ones with the pussy
Me: I love girls like you, thinking that way. This dick ain't free
Her: Oooho it's not free huh?
Me: Nope (;

I don't remember the exact dialogue after, but I ended up leaving to hold frame. When I came back, some dude had bought her drinks and was try harding. I laughed and signaled her over to me and she complied. Now she was giving into all my frames and being compliant, and so I suggested we leave. As we walk out, I'm holding her closer, and she goes into kiss me, and I don't let her, she's all upset and I start kissing her neck and biting her ear, she's breathing super hard and I honestly considered fucking her in the staircase right there, but her friends were leeching. Then she pulled off, and we walk to some other bar, she's back to being uncompliant, and I don't remember after that.

I woke up with 8 numbers in my phone and some texting with multiple girls. Apparently I called the milf 3 times so that's never happening again.
Overall, I just was on my shit almost the whole day. I no longer have any problem talking with absolute strangers, hyper sexualizing, and have my sexy vibe down pretty well now. If I could think of one thing I really was lacking it was going from hook point to moving to a seduction location, with the social atmosphere everybody was in.

Texts with Venezuela:
Me: [her name]*
Her: [fraternity]?
Me: Nah it's the other cute guy you threw your number to (;
Her: Oh him ;)

12 hours later

Her: [bar]?
Me: Not quite (;

Today

Me: Hey [name] :) great meeting you in all that nonsense ;p I just got back to [city]. I'd love for us to grab drinks sometime soon
Her: Yea we should! You gotta show me where to go
Me: I have a place in mind (; what's your schedule looking like?
Her: Well I could do tomorrow but I'm also free during the week. Just not Monday
Me: Tomorrow probably works for me :) let's meet around 5~ we can walk to [restaurant] from my house
Her: Alright. Sounds good :)

I don't remember this girl AT ALL, but I looked her up and she's sexy

Me: Blah blah [city] (I typed this in drunk and accidently hit send)
Me: Nice meeting you Brenna, hope the rest of your night was solid :) -Hueman
Her: Hey I'm confused haha who is this?
Me: If I remember correctly I'm that blonde dude that was talking to you at a GBD party, I think I wrote that 1st text as a way of remembering to text you and accidently sent it *cheesing*
Her: Hahaha! Well I'm glad you remember that I'm from [city]. I wsih I remembered our conversation a little more
Me: That makes two of us ;p I'm back in [city] now, do you still go to [school] or did you graduate?
Her: I'm a senior at [school] so I graduate in May. How bout you?
Me: I'm at [school], I was gonna say we should grab a drink sometime :) are you back from break?
Her: What year are you? And yeah I'm back in [city] for break but I'm going to Nashville on Wednesday
Me: Still got another year (; how about we do Tuesday then? I'm free after 6~
Her: Yeah maybe lol what's your last name
Me: Why you gonna stalk me? *skeptical emoji*
Me: [name] lol
Her: I'm trying to figure out what you look like haha
Me: I'm 4'2" and outstandingly ugly *kissy emoji*
Her: Oh great!
Me: And you're the cute brunette if my memory is serving me, so I'd love to grab a drink at [bar] before you hit vacation (;
Her: My grandparents are here from Bolivia so I'm going to visit with them. But let me know if you go to [school] again

So she didn't comply with the texts, then at the end essentially tells me it's not gonna happen. I think my last text was too risky/uncalibrated.

All in all, and despite the fact I didn't get laid.. that was a fucking ball. I was flirting with everyone.

If only I still went to school there.. I could probably have turned half of those into lays.

Tomorrow - date with Venezuela, possible date with Badoo girl assuming she doesn't flake.

Sunday - Study and work
Monday - Study and work
Tuesday - Coffee with Hipster girl, then it's my buddy's 21st birthday.

Penny date - TBD
Catfish date - TBD

2nd date with Cat - TBD
2nd chance with BB - TBD

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Venezuela - Fucked her good on our date and we have one set up for tomorrow. (BUT, I might flake on her for this rap concert I've been pumped about for the longest time. Totally forgot, but don't want to fuck with our current vibes)

Badoo girl - flake. Cut her off

Hipster girl - She tried to push our date to happen earlier on Sunday, but I couldn't. Then she flaked on me today. Date moved to Thursday afternoon.

Cat - My attraction died, plus I forgot to text her. Cut her off

Catfish - Will text her tonight / tomorrow

Penny - Text tonight or tomorrow

BB - Texted her today, no answer. I think she's boyfriend hunting

M - Cut her off. Hector said she's probably boyfriend hunting

Server game just got better, had a great time at work yesterday. (Below is a report, but in the future I'll have a big ass server post once I refine my craft)

FR - Server game fundamentals and tactics

Work was dragging by, I'd made about 45 in tips, and a group of sorority girls walk in. Luckily, it was my table :)

Once my coworkers set my table up, I parooz on over with a sexy smile and say,

"Hey there guys... my name is Hueman..... I'll be your server today *looking around at all of them* need anything to start you guys up?"

And already one of the girls, the Redhead is giving me IOI's. This is an indicator I need to hit all the flags, and focus on being slow, sexy, and witty with any and everyone of our interactions.

Blonde: We're here for margs! *all of them looking at eachother like they're so bad, smiling trying not to giggle*
Me: Oooh well you're in luck, we have a deal blah blah balh

I get there orders, go to the back. The margarita machine is being lame and slow, so it takes me a while. Then it occurred to me I could throw some light innuendo to get their minds thinking about me in a sexual way.

I come back with the drinks,

"Heere you are girls.. my b on the wait, I had to play with the marg machine a bit to get her going.... anything else you guys would like right now?"

In that moment, the vibe changed, and so did their tonality. It was as if they were reconsidering something while looking at talking to me. I now know that my ever so slight deviation of serving dialogue was enough to sexual frame.

The latina they're with wanted queso but was being weird and particular about ordering it. I went and got it then checked on them asking in a teasing way if the queso was up to her standards (this is only something you can do if you're already in a good relation with the costumer, it's unprofessional).

Later I come back to them and one wants a larger marg. It's the red head and she's giving me even more IOI's, I can't remember what she said, but she goofed on something and the girls were all laughing and making fun of her. I made some quick comment, with a sexy smile a lightly pushed her arm, and she started laughing, got more nervous, and all the girls got really excited.

Then it's one of the girls birthdays, she wants to know what that'll get her blah blah blah (she get's a shot, a t shirt, and a happy birthday chorus), and I just tell her "I'll keep it in mind". I come back over and ask her t shirt size, but not explaining why just yet. Later the red head spills some shit and is making a scene so I tease them, saying
Me: "Idk if you guys deseerve the birthday shot and shirt, are you sure?"
Blonde: "We do!!"
Me: Okay, but I'm gonna be a huge asshole about it and make everyone stare and sing for you
Blonde: Oh yea! Do that! (someone likes attention lol)

I get them they're shit, and they're loving the whole scene, then I tell them the deal they get if they wear the shirt and they're mostly drunk and estatic.

Then the latina calls me over, and starts nervously giggling and asking if she can get a marg, since she hadn't got one yet. I say sure, and she asks my name. I say,
Me: "Hueman... and yours?" *takes hand slight linger, other girls watching smiling*
Her: "Latina. Well you're really cool and nice. We need to see you more (aka we want to take turns sucking your dick)"
Me: "Thank you... if you can find me (; "
Her: *laughs* what days do you work? Will you be here tomorrow??"
Me: Only Sunday and Monday.. but that doesn't mean the wind won't blow us into each other soon (;
Her: Awww okaaaay :)
Me: *drops pen by accident* Ooo man down
Her: Omg, sorry. So sorry (you didn't do anything bitch lol)
Me: *gets pen, looks up mischievously, absurdly say,* Yeah, way to go! *tap leg*
Them: *mixture of girl laughter*

After that most of it died down, but the red head was walking by me and I playfully shoved her and smiled. She smiled back and sat back down.

Two of them leave, then I go over to the table to take the checks and say, "Don't get into too much trouble tonight guys (; " and they smile and leave.

Red head left her number with a ;) next to it.

I waited two hours and texted her,

Me: Hola Redhead (; this is Hueman save my #

next morning

Her: Hahaha oh hey Hueman!

12 hours later

Me: Oh hey :) what types of trouble are you getting into? Other than being back at [restaurant] trying to find me *skeptical emoji*

Hoping this turns into a LR.

Really trying to innovate this game and get really great at it. This table had tons of IOI's so it was different. I want to be able to see a sexy girl, underhandedly flirt with her (to remain a little professional, my boss has flat out told me not to flirt with customers), have her leave her number without me asking for it, then text, date, and fuck said girl.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Venezuela - fucked again last night, then had dinner. It was really late so she ended the interaction, unfortunately. We're supposed to do something Saturday. She wants things to be relationshippy, I can feel it. I'll proceed, but then pull back if things begin to get out of hand.

She talked about how she doesn't have that many friends here, and wants me to show her what our city has to offer - she wants me to take her on date that's more than dinner/drinks. If I do that, it will push us strong into relationship category. I think what I might do is keep it simple now, but suggest that down the road we go to a hockey game or something.

Also, before we fucked last night, she said she was on her period. I said I didn't care, and we could use a towel (there was no blood). She said "you can't wait?" and I said in a slow, sexy voice, "I could, but then again you're laying on my bed *slowly coming on top of her*, without a shirt, and.. *start making out --> proceed to fuck*. So hopefully that was just some minor LMR since she's not using to fucking this fast.

The sex, though, is pretty solid. The way she moans is one of the hottest things my ears have experienced.

Hipster girl - she flaked again so I had to let her bug out a bit about losing me over text.
Wednesday
Her: Okay don't hate me be this week is cray. I forgot I have a [event] dinner at 6 Thursday. Literally after this weekend I'm so much more open
Me: Ah bummer

6 hours later

Her: But like I said next week is normal again.

Thursday afternoon
Me: Hey I might be free again Sunday afternoon, are you open then?
Her: Maybe! If it's later, I have a yoga retreat 10-2 and then I'm meeting with my friend after for lunch.
Me: Let's do after your lunch then, say 5~ :)
Her: Perfect :)

I don't think she'll flake again, but if she does I'm making her schedule the date.

Catfish - Texted her and she's too caught up with school right now. She graduates in a month so I'll accept that, but we haven't met in forever so what we got is held on by a string

Penny - Forgot to text her, probably will right now

BB - I've been ghosted :p

M - Saw her in the research lab and stupidly tried to set up a date again.
Her: Weeelll you know I'm terrible at scheduling
Me: Sunday night, we'll both be off work
Her: Maaaaybe
Me: You would *skeptical look*
Me: Cya! *leaves*

She has me right where she wants me. I hope I can get in the lab with her today and be super cold, but warm with the other girls.

Girl that left her number - I didn't play it right in trying to set up a date. I'll have to wait till next week to text her again.. back to the drawing board with server game.

No clue what the plans are for this weekend, other than Sat. & Sun. dates.

~~~we'll see where the wind takes it~~~

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Venezuela - Went to a movie on Saturday, I got her so fucking horny in the movie theater. We were cuddling, and had made out a little bit in the beginning of the movie (the movie was really fucking good, so I pulled off), and then just teased her with my hands, slowly, slowly moving to her pussy. She started moaning quietly and this older dude like 8 seats down from us started staring lol I had to stop.

We walked back to my apartment afterward with a little hand holding, but I eventually broke that off to follow Seppuku's "withdrawal of touch". Once back at my place we started hooking up on the couch and fucked. We came at the same time during adapted missionary, then cuddled, then fucked again (it got really intense at one point) and cuddled.

One important piece of dialogue, we were talking about heuristics (a psychology term that means mental short cuts. fascinating trying to figure important one's out, really).
Me: Yeah kind of like whenever you think of me, you start getting hornier
Her: :) it's more like I just get really happy
Me: :) *touches her face, manhandle kiss*
I'm feeding the romantic shit, I can't help it.

I wonder if she thinks that I'm exclusive with her? We've had enough sex talk to make it obvious I'm more promiscuous when I'm drunk, and that I've been with a number of women. We'll see...

Catfish - saw me at a club on Friday, was being super flirty and happy to see me. BUT it felt like she was just trying to show me off to her friends, and I didn't feed that.
Gonna text her tomorrow to get her to come over this week

Hipster girl - flaked o_O and didn't answer my text even. Very confused.

Penny - no answer

Girl that left her # - never answered on the text I sent to set up a date.

FR: Weekend out

Friday I saw that black girl from my 1st entry in here, asked her to get coffee, and she happily said yes.
Texted her today:
Me: Hey [name], what day could you grab some java this week?

7 hours later
Her: Hey sorry i thought i hit send lol, but i can't this week since im working everyday

I don't know how to approach this because of how hard I chased her through text months ago... I need to reverse this and don't know how, she's also loosely in my social circle so it's delicate.

Saturday
Went up to a girl in line, got her number, and she was flirty as fuck. But then our texts... I was waay too fuckboyish
Me: Nice meeting you in line tonight C (; this is Hueman save my #
Me: Hey C hope you survived [club] last night ;p I'd love to grab drinks sometime soon though, are you free this week?
Her: Haha hadn't been out in a minute but [club] reminded why that is lol (red flag) but I'm actually not in the market at the moment but we can be friends! (you told me you were single, this is a shit test)
Me: Well friends don't really do what I had in mind ;p but I wouldn't mind grabbing coffee with my new pal
Her: Not a hoe either sorry
Me: Lol C when did I call you a hoe?
Her: You didn't! But I'm not gonna hook up with you lol
Me: Lol you certainly have a naughty mind, suggesting all these things that I think of your promiscuity (; So would you like to get coffee with your friend
I sent that last one waking up from a nap, that was sloppy.

THEN, there was this girl from an old FR I saw. Ik she wants to fuck, but I can't seem to get to her.

I went up to her, asked if she was still single, and then to get a drinks. She happily said yes. Then I said something uncalibrated like "I don't like to be too public with my affairs, I'll text you tomorrow, okay?" and she immediately got grabbed by her drunk friend, then we didn't talk after that.

I text her today
Me: Hola A*** :) what days this week are you free to grab a drink or two?

Should have sent an icebreaker, maybe. Or put more context in the text... or idk maybe that uncalibrated shit was really unattractive to her.

So that's 3 girls who showed IOI's that I fucked up with texting... I'm doing something wrong with that. Gonna send some of it to @whatshereallymeant and read some articles soon.

69 replies on this thread. (;

Don't stop get it get it

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Have been busy lately, gotten behind on journaling.

Wednesday

Went out with coworkers from the research lab, including my old FB. Tried wearing all black for the first time, and I'm definitely doing that again. I looked and felt much sexier, and was receiving IOI's a shit ton. I think the contrast with me having blonde hair works real well.

It was just me and 3 girls, none of the other dudes showed up, and I worked the slow burner route the whole time, only had my frame challenged once, and had a great time teasing the girls the whole time. Eventually my old FB and I were sharing a seat at the bar and I was feeling her legs, then this frat dude showed up and we were talking, and she started chasing me and yelling for my attention repeatedly.

Then I ditched them, got this cute chicks number, had isolated her, and knew she wanted to fuck, but when I started getting physical she had kind of a gut so I backed off.

Then I approached this really hot blondey, but after I got her number she went from super interested and accepting frames to back with her friends, I was really confused.

After this I was really drunk because it's half off everything on Wednesdays, and I pulled this cute, but chunky sophomore to her place after telling her I wanted to fuck her. We ubered there, got in her room and she started throwing shit tests at me and being weird. Brushing her teeth, going to bed, not being sexual at all... it felt like I wasn't there. I started feeling her up and worked it into us being naked, fingering her, sucking on her tits, but then I tried to get us 69ing and she wouldn't do it, and after that she wouldn't let me escalate further... but then she put my underwear on o_O and I got weirded out even more, plus the LMR I was getting tired of, so I took my underwear back and left rudely. I was drunk and bitter, plus she was just okay looking. The whole thing was actually pretty silly lol.

Thursday

Went to Venezuela's house for dinner and sex.. Idk why but our vibe was off. Sex was still good though.

After I went to my favorite bar for Thursdays, but the few hot girls that were there were already talking with guys. My coworker from my serving job was there and wanted to get bitches, so we ubered to this other place. There wasn't many girls there, but one table of blondes was, with only one of them hot. Having already had sex I was mostly satisfied with my own shit, so I started off just wingmaning.

I go up to the hottest blonde, and say that my friend thinks she's really cute, and start talking to them. She's a total ditz, and I tease her before this black girl their with strikes up convo with me because apparently we graduated highschool together. I had never seen her and felt like an ass, but this helped my group of dudes. Then the other two guys roll over and we got a good thing going, every guy was paired up.

My coworker is being a pussy for some reason and his normally solid fundamentals are crumbling before my eyes. Hard to watch.
So, me being an asshole I get the hotty's number, and she shit tests me saying "I thought you wanted your friend to meet me!" and I just said "well that was before talking to you and figuring out how cute the way you carry yourself is" and she liked that. Then told me I was cute and my coworker was just "okay" looking.

My other friend (who is a very complex, unique guy) was getting crazy IOI's from the blonde, and he NEVER gets laid, so I told him to talk to her more and get her number to fuck her. He has pretty bad fundamentals other than having a good looking face, and he's very witty and clever, BUT just has very different views on women than me, has essentially given up on getting girls, and anxiety holds him back sometimes. He wouldn't do it, to my disappointment.

We got in an argument after the girls and my coworker left. I was explaining that he could have made some moves he could have fucked the blonde, and wanted to know why he didn't. Was she not hot enough? Was she just not his type? And he started getting mad at me because of how I look at women. He thinks its terrible that I can fuck girls just to fuck them, and that they're human beings that I can have much more with. He's actually great at talking to girls in the sense that he's real as fuck, clever, and can somehow go straight to their comfort zone, but he just doesn't have the interest.

I was trying to explain that you need both: 1). relate to these women and grow the types of relationships he's talking about and 2). fuck them, and fuck them good. If you meet the woman of your dreams, get a deep connection, then can't escalate, you will lose her. Or you stick your dick in and bust in 30 seconds because you're practically a virgin, you will lose her. He started getting really pissed at me, and then said some shit that showed no regard for anything that I had said, and that I was just a shitty, unempathetic person, so I left.

I was standing near the door below the building, waiting on an uber and he comes to me and says some other shit, only for it to quickly escalate in me saying "Well guess fucking what man the truth hurts. You kick ass and building connections with girls but you really seem to have a problem with me pointing out the fact you've fucked one single girl in your whole life!" and he left. Obviously this was not communicated effectively on my part, even though I fully believe what I said.

Afterwards he called me while I was in an uber to get his things from my house, he came over and we talked, he ended up agreeing with me and explaining that more than anything he was just embarrassed about me yelling that publicly. We had great convo on a number of things before I had to kick him out at like 4:00 AM.

Texts with the blondey: (mostly thanks to Hector)

Me: Hey Blondey its Hueman (; nice meeting you tonight, save my #
Her: Haha hey yea yea alright lol
Her: Night!!!
Her: :)

Next day and Today

Me: Hey there, hope you're surviving the hangover ;p was just thinking I'd love for us to grab a drink, what's your schedule looking like this weekend?
Her: lol there was no hangover I was tipsy tho I'm just naturally crazy for real haha but yeah sure and mayyybe lol
Me: Yea sure and maybe? *cheesing emoji* I know it's April fool's but maybe you really are crazy
Her: Hahaha yea yea
Her: I sent that a while ago but it's okay lol
Me: If you're free today lets get a drink at [bar], you down?
Her: I do not feel like drinking today honestly *cheesing*
Me: Aren't you a goody two shoes (;
Her: Oh totalllyyyyyy
Her: I'm sick you loser haha
Her: I'm trying to get better!
Me: Damn, I better watch out if you're tryna give me cotties ;p
Her: OH PLEASE You don't even deserve my cooties ;p *fist emoji*
Her: haha
Me: Lol *cheesing*
Her: *hand emoji X2* *tongue out emoji*

I really wanna fuck her now

Friday

Went to a pretty big concert, danced with a black chick in the pit, then tried to get some girls numbers but nothing was working for me.

I was being too pick-up artisty.

Left to chill with my buddy's, then to a bar. At the bar this fat chick from HS was trying hard for me (My outfit was again sexy for the night.. just got this new necklace which really brings my style together), and I had to move myself around to avoid her. Then there were two girls at a table, who both gave me plenty of IOI's but they were boring. I went to a club after and was sitting in a chair looking for a hot chick to approach, when my buddy see's me like "wtf are you doing? come hang with us bro!" and I came with him to a group of chicks. I wanted to fuck two of them, but I was out of my game and couldn't do shit. I set up drinks for with one of them, but texted her today and she never answered. Idk what is with this one.. I know she wants to fuck me, but she won't. Should have gone for the other one...

Today I'm going out with a buddy from outta town, then I arranged a booty call with Venezuela later tonight.. hopefully I can pull some other girl, fuck her at her house, then fuck Venezuela at my house later. I don't want to become reliant on Venezuela for pussy even if it is good sex.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
On Saturday the bar I go to day rage was rented out some fraternity's. I have plenty of friends in one of them, and a few in the other, but no one told me so I didn't get a wristband. They had a party later that day together, and I managed to get into that anyways with two friends.

My buddy from HS was on spring break and came to visit. It was great to see him, but it's crazy how much things have changed. Our worldviews have changed a lot, but we're still close.

We were gonna go to a party with some musicians, but some other dudes we hung out with more often in HS were at the frat merger, so to do what our buddy wanted for his visit we went to that instead. I'm actually a "member" of one of the fraternities it was with, and just started talking with the recruitment chair recently (the kid wasn't at the party, or this probably would have already been dealt with), and I had to call him. While the door guy talked with the recruitment chair, a bunch of kids I know in the other frat walk on the porch who I start talking with. The one-two punch of social proof was enough for us to get in, since they were being exclusive.

At the party it was loud, dark, and crowded. I mostly just mobbed with my HS dudes for the little reunion, while a bunch of the dudes in the other frat started making up excuses to why I wasn't informed of the party earlier. I didn't give a shit but they figured I was offended and mad at them. Then we all agreed to squad up to go out and keep the reunion going.

The girl from one of my first FR on here (a FU that gave me huge anxiety and I was freaking out about) was there, and we hadn't talked since I sent her "ball's in your court" text. Her friend came up to me and we talk and shit, I hadn't seen her for a while either. She's the leader of the group, and completely in love with my friend. She's crazy (like crazy, crazy) for him, and he's got her by a string, so I don't fuck with that (they don't fuck anymore because even though she's a sexy freak she's thinking marriage). The girl from the FU was chilling on the side.

I mostly talk to the crazy one, and weave in and out of conversations to keep them interested. Then I talk shortly with the girl from the FU, let's call her Mini, and I sense the vibe that she's regretful and feels like she missed her chance with me. I'm assuming this comes from preselection, an improvement in my fundamentals, and her the crazy one and I are friends since we shared a class last semester. I continued to weave in and out of convos with them before finally leaving to meet another friend I promised to get drinks with.

Him, his GF, and I get drinks. A cute girl is staring at me and I approach and talk to her, my opener was something about her drink or something lame like that, and her friends were interfering so I said fuck it. I want to go back to that bar though, the last two times girls have shown more IOI's than not, and it's actually not annoyingly loud.

Then Venezuela starts texting me, I meet up with her, she ubers us to my house, and we start fucking in my kitchen lol. Then move it upstairs and fuck for a long while. Then again in the morning... I hadn't fucked like that in a while, and I was sober so my stamina is getting better. We fucked for about an hour and a half, then I looked at the clock and I had work so I pulled my clothes together, had her get out, and ran out the door to my car. Ending was goofy to say the least haha.

I was utterly exhausted from the week before and did nothing Sun. & Mon. but work and sleep.

I texted Mini today though:
Me: Hey Mini good seeing you again yesterday.. was just thinking it'd be great for us to grab some coffee this week :) you down?
Her: Yeah I mean I could definitely go for that if we can make it after Wednesday??
Me: I've got an exam Fri so a study break on Thursday wouldn't hurt ;p
Me: 5~ work for you? (immediately after)
Her: Yup 5 sounds good

Mini is introverted, short, pretty, intelligent, and has these really cute freckles.
She lives away from me, and schools out in like 3 weeks. I'm hoping I can use the fact there's little time left to my advantage with LMR, which she gave me a lot of in the past (we went on 3 dates, I couldn't get past LMR on the last one, then we stopped seeing eachother after she kept flaking.

I texted that girl I ran into at the presentation and she has a serious boyfriend.

Catfish - Basically done. I don't care. Unless she texts me to fuck or something, or maybe I'll see her at a bar and try to pull her home. She's hot as shit, but she sucks.

Hipster girl - Gonna try to catch her interest at class. I have to run to my research lab right after or I'd go for instadate. If I can get a word with her I'm gonna try for coffee after all my classes tomorrow.

Penny - No answer, no fucks.

Girl that left her # - See Penny

M - I might work in the lab with her tomorrow and have high potential to set up drinks with her after our interactions last Wednesday

Blondey - Texting her tomorrow to set up drinks

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Mini - her crazy friend tried having a text conversation with me after not talking to her for months, the day after I set up a date. I didn't answer. Wondering if that was a good or bad move. Still on for Thursday as far as I know

Hipster - Didn't have time to try and engage, had to rush to my lab to make it on time

Blondey - texted her. She's still sick. Also she's pretty weird/bubbly from her texts. I remained flirty and all, but was slightly weirded out

M - she may have friend zoned me. "What are friends for?" she said in the lab. The girls in the lab all see me a sexual person now that the cat's out of the bag, from what I can tell of a couple things they said to me. Only one is hot enough to consider, though... and she's sort of a bitch. No expectations.

During a psych presentation today we had to pair up for a stress related activity. I paired up with a hot, 34 year old brunette with super short hair.
We exchanged names, and then the activity was to share 5 things that stress you out.
I deep dived on each thing, even though it was outside of the activity.. did a little bit of cold reading too. The vibe felt warm.
Then she had to pick me, and I explained some stressors from my past lifestyle and adjusting to my new expectations, as well as a slightly more vulnerable issue that I kept very vague.

Once the activity subsided, the vibe was still strong. Then she said "I have to go to class soon", and I saw this as an escalation / number grab window. I asked if she wanted to get coffee and she agreed, then paused and said, "I'm gay, you know". I said I didn't care with a look like "pff, what?" in my eyes and slight smile. She looked the part, I believe her. Doesn't mean we can't be friends I guess. She was really warm when she left with a cya!

Other than that I'm cracking down this week with school and internship shit.

If anyone who reads this journal isn't interested in a discussion / argument I had with my friend about dating and fucking multiple women and the morals and reasons for doing so, stop reading here

I did make a study break for a hockey game that turned into 4 hours of hanging out with my friend (the one I argued with last Thursday)

I didn't feel the topic was truly dealt with because we were both fucked up, so we rehashed it.

I explained exactly where I was coming from, and my mindsets on many things. He recounted the interaction as him saying that I have dates just to fuck girls, and I said yes I do, what's wrong with that? He felt it was wrong because girls are going to get hurt by this type of relationship.

I outlined that people possibly getting hurt is part of dating. How could someone walk into a monogamous relationship immediately? Who said that every girl wants a monogamous relationship? I talked about many things like this, and in my opinion what it came down to was I was saying a lot of the ideas taught here on girls chase, some that I've only recently internalized. At one point where I had most clearly articulated myself, he said "is that what the dating world is like?" I said, "to some degree, yeah, people get hurt. It's pretty common for people to have not so great relationships and experiences with dating before they find a meaningful relationship, that includes getting hurt by feelings not being entirely mutual or life fucking things up"

He said he didn't want to date then. And I tried to say "bro, don't give up on girls just because there's some hurt feelings.. there's hurt feelings in almost all interpersonal relationships, people can't always please everyone. If you're not getting what you want from the relationship, or the other person is asking too much, people will get disappointed." He didn't like this, and then started to turn things back onto me, saying that I'm not trying for love, but when I asked how one would go about trying for love, he said I would need a monogamous relationship, which we had already covered doesn't mean that will turn into love, and could easily turn into hurt expectations. Having sex, going on dates, and then maybe falling in love with however many people until things click and decisions are made makes more sense to me than to have one monogamous relationship, one at a time.

More exposure to many different women will give you a better idea of what you want, and being able to work with women, than one at at time.

He started saying that I've never had a real relationship (I definitely haven't had one in society's eyes), and started to get increasingly judgemental to me, saying that it's really only about sex for me, and essentially reinstating his original opinion. He was being very self-righteous, a trait he commonly cares about in others, and after trying one last time to explain my view. Deep down, I do want love, every human being does I think. I very calmly told him that getting experience with the matter at hand is the way to have a better idea of what dating is like and what a person wants. He then said he's smart enough to figure it out from observations by himself, without trying anything, and reinstated that I'm not trying for love and thus am being inconsiderate, so I told him I feel very judged right now.

After this things fell off, possibly because he constantly complains about judging people. There was a long silence, and then I turned something on the XboxOne, because I'm not just gonna sit for the rest of our time together in silence. I'm disappointed right now, and slightly annoyed. He constantly complains about how close minded people are, yet when I in detail explained my stance on the issue was essentially told I was wrong, and in the wrong, period.

I'm sure that time and time again I try to "read between the lines" and assert my opinions over others. Matter fact, I absolutely do, but I also try to let others explain themselves given the opportunity, and hold their truth and my truth together when assessing a situation. For someone who's such a close friend to me, I just thought he'd be more understanding. He knows I used to be in love with my ex, he knows that transitioning from greek life to gdi was tough on my sex life, yet when I explain it out in full, I'm a selfish, incapable of love, and think with my dick more than my brain in his eyes. I don't want to see him for a bit, honestly.

I think I'm done talking about girls with other guys unless they ask me for advise.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Date with Mini

Man, I forgot I like this girl. Haven't really felt that about any of these girls I've been fucking, I realize. It's because she goes against the grain, she's pretty, smart, and confident. Cocky, even lol, but not in a douchey way.

Unfortunately this slightly shakes my frame. I feel like a hypocrite because I just posted on Virgin's thread about therapists how intelligence would make me more attracted to a women. While that's absolutely true, the degree of the attraction fucks my frame up! Fuck lol. Anyways,

Starts off great, she picks me up at my house, and I had a warm phone call before hand. I get in the car and I tease her about going down the wrong way to get to my house, then we talked about school for a bit, about how glad we are to be out of labs. I find out from the get go logistics are fucked, she has class in an hour and a half.

I direct her to the coffee shop, and somehow gonocology comes up (how ever you spell it, vagina doctor) and we talk about that and I crack some funny jokes. The vibe was really solid here, and looking back was actually the peak of our sexual tension and good vibes of the date (obviously not a good thing).

We get to the spot, we struggle with parking, and she says something about how she's usually right about things. See, cocky right? I tease her about it, and we head in. She's gonna order a hot chocolate, not coffee, so I tease and she starts telling me about this 5 hour energy story. She doesn't want to drink coffee because if she does she might start drinking it all the time and then get addicted.

We sit down, and she sits away from me, so I move my chair over to hers before her ass touches the seat. We talk about hipsters (being at a coffee shop) and it's all playful. She said that she doesn't like when people talk about themselves, even though we were talking about her the whole time.

Something about medication came up, she doesn't take medication because she thinks that someone should experience the full pain/symptoms, and not mask it. Lol, that's one of the weirdest things I've ever heard. Very fun teasing her on that one.

Then something about how she doesn't like when people tell her what to do, it makes her want to do the opposite thing. --> shit test?
Me: "You should put on waaay more clothes"
Her: "... *slight smile* I'm not sure it works like that"
Me: "Just some reverse psychology :)"

But, she does like telling other people what to do. I said "ooo kinky" or something like that.

Then something about how she got her brown belt, and I made some shit about how she could fuck me up and kick me in the face if she wanted, something to look out for, and how she kicked people in the face for fun.

It ended with me asking what time it was, 10 till her class, and said we should go. I think this was actually a great sign. She didn't care about being late for class because she'd rather enjoy the date with me.

On the way back, the conversation wasn't as great of energy as it was before, which is too bad. Good part of it was saying I'd love to see her in a doctor's out fit, in a white coat with a stethoscope, and she fed my sexual frame but having "a black bag of stuff" which I called her toys. She was really into that one (;

BUT. then I said something that she did not feed, and actually did not land. There's this party coming up next week that I probably won't get into because I'm not that tight with the frat. She said she could get me into the party, and it kind of seemed that she wants me to come but is trying to play it cool. And then I say,

Her: Yeah my brother's in [frat] I could get you in
Me: So you'll be my hookup?
Her: ....not when you put it like that..
Me: Hmph, (in a laughing way) my plug.
Her: (I can't remember.. but the vibe fell off)
Me: I mean, I'll probably just hit up [fraternity] to slide it since it's a merger
Her: It won't matter, you definitely can get in through someone.
Her: You could tell them you're a new pledge!
Me: Ha, do I look like a pledge?
Her: Everyone looks the same in college!
Me: Eeeeeeeeh
Her: Well, you can tell the difference between a senior and a freshman, but other than that no way to tell.
Me: I'd guess that you probably get that alot, looking as young as you do.
Her: Yea I do. But not at my old job, a lot of my coworkers all thought I was a senior because of how standoffish I was.
Me: Standoffish? Why to them?
Her: Well, they weren't very fun or cool people haha
Me: Oh you were too cool for them?
Her: Noooo, something something
Her: I didn't smile very much at my old job
Me: Ha, well good thing you got the fuck out of there!
Her: Yea, it's better now.

*we pull up to my house*

Me: Riight here's good.
Her: *looks at clock* Well it's 7:05.. being late isn't a huge deal I guess
Me: You'll survive *opens door*
Her: Bye
Me: Bye

So, the dialogue is overall good.. but she's not a very expressive person, and it's really hard to tell what her vibe is some of the time. I would have felt way better about the whole thing if she either joked back about the "you're my hookup" thing, or I just never said that. Fucked up the vibe at the end to one that was fuckboy > charming.

Eye contact is also one of my strongest uses of sexual tension, and the lack of it is rough on my game.

Hindsight.. her actions speak louder than her words.

Positive actions
-Her text said she's "definitely" down to get coffee (There's typically more thought to text than words)
-She picked me up
-She drove 15 min there and back
-She didn't end the interaction
-She prioritized our date > class, sorta

Negative actions
-Her eye contact was poor
-She talked about her own shit most the time (even though she said she doesn't like when people do that lol)
-She didn't respond to my touch (although it was only shoves to her arms, a little bit of kicking her feet lightly) that much

Improvements to make:
-Don't go for some sexual frame if its not calibrated. Calibrated doesn't mean double entendre innuendo, calibrated means if you're talking about something that already has a sexual window, take it.

-Escalate touch, don't just do the same things

-If the sexual tension was so high at one point, then went down, it can get that high again. Fractionation.

-Speaking on 3rd objects, not just about me or her, is always better than speaking about me

And I just realized something...

I don't even wanna fuck this girl.. to fuck this girl (well, sure. that'd be nice), but I wanna fuck this girl to get investment with this girl...

Is this similar to what chase talks about when girls think "if I don't fuck this guy I might lose him?" because if so, damn.
I need to meditate and regain frame.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just visited my old school again, probably for the last time.. *drags cigarette and looks off in the distance*

FR+: "OH, I love cock"

Roll into town around 8. Pregame with some of the boys, one who now has a girlfriend. I flirted with her in moderation so my brother didn't get pissed or anything. Last time she saw me I was making out with her friend, it had been almost a year ago. I touched held her hand for a bit while I reminded her that I'm a total asshole and didn't remember her name. She started getting excited so I pulled off just when her boyfriend started to take notice.

We hit our usual bar and I'm talking to some of last years pledges. I've been very active since I transferred, and when I asked some of them what they're up to, one of them got really pissed at me, saying "THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO, LOOK AROUND!" so I stopped chatting with them. I was getting bored so I texted my friend in a different frat to chill.

I wait in line to get in for like 30 minutes and strike up convo with a group of 4 girls. 2 of them are receptive, 2 of them just came outta their formal and are not. They tell me I look like some Youtube star, and I just fuck with them about stalking me. Some other kid rolls up and shares his really expensive E cig with me and I befriend him before deciding to move to a different line.

When I get there, my friends are chilling on the patio. I had to negotiate my way in because I 1). Didn't have cash for the cover 2). Didn't have my school ID required to get into the bar. Social proof was very helpful.

I chill at their table before proposing to my friend we go get drinks inside. We hit up the upstairs and post up on the wall. Some girl comes up to my friend and asks if we're dating lol. My friend plays along and says "yeah he's my boyfriend" and I remain aloof. She comes up to me being all touchy and asking if I'm gay. I play around with her and say "Yeah I'm gay as fuck. Love cock.", then manhandle kiss her. Funniest shit. She was so confused and turned on at the same time when I pulled off and switched back to something about her. A minute later we're making out. Then we move to the railing.

A much hotter girl, but also noticeably drunker, is standing next to me, and I ask her how her night has been. My friend is still half-geeking about what I just did, so he tells her that I'm bi. "You're bi????" the girl says, and I say "sure am" then manhandle kiss her. She loves it. Some other guy ended up stealing her away and I didn't wanna fuck with that.

I eventually lose my friend, go dance, and end up at some other bars solo. I saw the black chick who kissed me on my last visit, tried to escalate and was rejected. I asked some group of black folk why the bar we're at is dominated by skin color, very fucking stupid, should have gotten my ass kicked in the alley.

Next day we throw a party, I'm flirty and having a great time with all the people who showed up. Then I blacked out.. don't remember much.

I woke up on a couch at about midnight, and remembered I got invited to some USA party. I change into my outfit then roll over. Party's small and fun, I started a cypher with some people, and we all vibe to the music. The women were lacking so I head to the bars.

After making some asian chick my target, I flirt, tell her I'm only here for the night, and for a minute thought I was getting it in. Her friends then cock block me, and I don't get laid. I need to work on dealing with groups of girls at bars. At a party a girl is easier to isolate, but at a bar the scene is usually too chaotic for that to go smoothly.

Woke up and drove home... I'm kind of sad. All my dudes have grown up, and are about to graduate. Nothing against the dudes in my pledge class, but after the older guys leave, I see little reason to come back. That might have been the last time.

I'm so good with the people there, but I'm just decent at my current city. Need to work on making connections faster, and breaking barriers with strangers. If I can do here what I do there, my social life will grow exponentially. Everything comes so natural there, but I feel like a try-hard here.

Tried to get coffee with Venezuela, but logistics were fucked so it bailed.

Hipster girl - dunzo, I got friend zoned.

Mini - finna text her today and set something up

Blondey - finna text her this week, not today though

I'll be starting a new journal in summer. Can't fucking wait (;

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Because of a research paper I could only spit two verses at the freestyle club's meeting today.'

The first verse I wrapped usual bravado bullshit - "I'll end an ounce, then end your spouse, she's mine after I pounce" and I was sick of that form of rapping. I knew I had little time, so I just put myself in a mindstate before the second one, took a few deep breaths, and let it rip.

I fucking murdered it. Not just because my flow was on point,

I rapped about trying to balance humbleness with greed, actions of desire, separating the illusions of reality with what they really are, then asking myself why I always let it bring me down again, and why I let myself worry about things I've time and time again let go, falling back into the same pit-holes.

Fitting, I started with "Yeah I run an enterprise, now it's time to enter the wise". I left right after, my conscious streaming with a familiar sense of direction.

Like many people I continue to make the same mistakes and expect results. After studying my journal, I've notice a consistent loss of frame by blowing one thing, or a few things out of proportion in importance. Also, every time I've gone to my old school for parties, I've come back more cocky, and also more depressed, two things that feed each other. Not everyone does this, but this is what I've noticed:

"I hate who I am right now" - Depressed thought
"I love who I am right now" - Cocky thought

The depressed thought and feeling turns to the cocky thought, and a pseudo feeling of empowerment and confidence stuff down the self-hate with grandiosity, immediately creating cognitive dissonance. If the dissonance isn't dealt with, it may spread to other areas of cognition. This turns to behaviors. With action comes reaction, and action without clarity might end up poorly. This all perpetuates into a chaos.

Truly, cowardice may be one the reasons for this type of cognition and behavior, being unable to come to grips with not feeling satisfied with one's own.

It's impossible to run from yourself.

A better solution to fixing the problem is self-love. That is, treating oneself how they would treat their best friend in need of assistance - realistically bring them up and back to a neutral place. It can be quite difficult to separate one's object of the problem with one's object of self-love, but it can be done.

Next time this happens, I hope I remember to:
1). Deal with my emotions by using meditation to calm myself
2). Examine what the reason behind the self-hate is
3). Realize the answer may not come immediately and be patient
4). Internalize the most reasonable conclusion
5). Fix the problem by acting differently

Simple (modulated) Dialectical Behavior Therapy, without paying a therapist to make me go through those steps. Change can only come from the inside.

So.. 6). Don't forget to use rapping as a medium and a release.

Goals: not losing site of what's important.

Off to my research paper (;

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
^Correction^ Cocky thought - "I'm the fucking shit" ..... self-love is a good thing. I wrote that out in like 5 minutes.

Thursday I had my first instadate, and then was very social when I went out. Also had a funny interaction with Hipster chick.

So last week I was passing between buildings and this girl was crying in passing. I asked if she was okay, she looked at me and she let out another wain, and kept going. Felt really bad for her ):

Next day I realize she sits behind me in class, because she said to me right at the end of lecture, "Hey, thanks for asking me how I was. I just didn't really wanna talk then" with one of the warmest smiles I've been given in a while. I in a totally different mindset than seduction, and was actually gonna be late to my research lab, so I sort of awkwardly said. "Hey, yeah... if I were in the same situation I probably wouldn't wanna talk either". I would have done instadate right then because she was kinda cute, but I had my lab. I went to get a drink of water and when she passed by me she wasn't looking down disappointingly.

Yesterday, I had to pull an all nighter to finish the research paper, and rolled in 15 min late to class with my printed copy. Someone was in my usual spot so I sat right next down to her and said hey. Her body language shifted and she seemed more nervous when I sat down.

The topic on the screen was about drinking on xanax and how that's lethal, and I discretely say, "Is this lecture scaring you right now?" and tease her about being a goody two shoes. She fed it and I let the convo fade off as there were notes to take.

Then this thing about ethics comes up on the screen and I ask if she would tattle on me, and she said that she would, kind of in a serious fashion. At this point I was actually considering saying fuck it, but pushed those thoughts away.

I was falling asleep because of the all nighter, and mentioned I needed some fucking coffee to her and she let out quick laugh.

After the lecture ended, I had her remind me what her name was. We start walking and talking about something, then once out of the building I ask her where she's going to screen logistics. She says she has to do something with her lab but she doesn't want to, so I suggest we get coffee, and she was at first hesitant asking "right now?" but then excitedly said yes.

We walk and I ask her about shit, deep dive a little bit about her child hood, switch to flirting asking if she's a bad bitch since she rejected my goody two shoes frame, and find out more about her. Here and there I'd tell her about how I could relate with my life, but always switch it back to her.

We get to the place, split the bill then sit down. I realize the tension had died a lot on the walk, and use touch and body language to build it up again, switching back and forth between sexual topics and topics about her. I end the date saying let's get out of here, and on the walk back start talking about her house. She said she's down to go another time with me, but really had to go to the lab, now. I wasn't handing out many fucks about it, and just continued unfazed.

Then I rolled into my friend in passing and ejected. The vibe when I ejected was very warm, and it went smoothly.

After that I go out with a group of dudes I met last month, befriend more of them, leave to meet another group of dudes, and ran into like 3 separate groups of people, at one point we were all mingling with each other. I felt very sociable knowing that I brought groups who normally wouldn't be together together.

Then I see hipster girl. I saw her on her bike earlier that day walking back from class. She's friendzoned me through texts, and I go up to her asking.
"Hey Hipster! I saw you on your bike today... are you stalking me?" and it was fireworks- we hadn't talked in class since exam day.

Then she introduces me to her "boyfriend" lol. They met at a technology event she did, and struck it up quickly. The dude was a manly man, I had to respect him. I say "hey I don't blame you man, she's cute, smart, and shit she just did a [technology event]!" then show more interest in him than the girl. She was giving me IOI's, or maybe the dynamic just had her nervous, or possibly because of my mixed messages. It was clear I didn't give a fuck they were "dating".

I actually had a dope convo with the bf, then go back to her, now at the bar getting drinks. "I still don't know what you're getting me", I say, and she buys me a drink. I ask how they met - and at the tech event there was some sexual seminar. I say "Oooh Hipster, the things we would have talked about on coffee" and she starts giving me crazy IOI's, saying "Well, we only just started dating" and "We can still get coffee". It really seemed like she regretted flaking on me.

After that I wingmanned for my buddy, telling him what to text this chick and he met her at the bar then left with her, so I hope they banged.

I also overheard a convo at the bar and once the guy involved left I started deep diving the chick about what they were talking about. She told me to follow her and I'm pretty sure wanted pipe, but she wasn't that cute so I didn't. Went home after that.

Minutes away from a date with Venezuela, then going out tn, then going to a huge day party tomorrow and Mini among many other girls I know will be tehre ---> preselection.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday date with Venezuela was solid, and the sex was the best we'd ever had, but then the condom, being an ultra-thin, slipped off, and I had came. At first I thought that it broke, and she was freaking out- like she almost started crying.

Then we investigated it, filled the condom with water, and I found it didn't actually break. After this I was completely calm, but she was still shooken up. Everything I've read says that unless your spunk comes out with your dick actually in her vag, then nothing's to worry about. At first we were going to split a plan B pill, but as I considered it more, I explained why I didn't want to pay for a plan b in the least cold way possible. She wasn't crazy happy to here that, but understood. I'm glad she respects me.

I went in to buy it, because it would be really emotional for her to do it. The rest of the time was just a focus on making her comfortable, and I was successful in that.

Then we went out to a couple bars. I immediately start talking to the girl next to me, a very hot older asain women. I asked her what drinks are good here, since I never come to this bar. I find out she's in grad school and is actually doing some really dope shit, but had her tell me more about what it was since I didn't know too much about it.

Realizing the convo was about to hit a dead zone, I ask if she's single, then for her number.
Her: Wait, you know I'm 31 right?
Me: Okay
Her: How old are you?
Me: Lol guess
Her: 21
Me: On the money
Her: Yea,well I'm 31, so...
Me: Well if age is really that big of a deal for you maybe I shouldn't get your number
Her: Well, wait what?
Me: If age that big of factor for you I probably shouldn't have asked
Her: Well.. okay give me your phone
Me: *gives phone*
Her: *gives phone back with number*
Me: *makes a goofy rhyme off of her name and shows her while doing it as the contact info*
Her: *laughs*
Me: Do you like coffee?
Her: I'm old of course I like coffee
Me: Ha, there you go again
Her: *laughs, leaves with friends*

Shot her an ice break a few hours after that, then texted her today,

Me: Hey B****** hope the rest of your weekend was solid, was thinking we ought to grab coffee this week, what's your schedule looking like?
Her: Hey! My weekend has been full of school work. How was yours? (AKA I'm still not sure about getting coffee with a kid 10 years younger than me,
so I'm not gonna tell you what my schedule is)

I sent that over to whatshereallymeans and still haven't heard back yet.

The rest of the night I basically kinda struck out with girls before coming home.

Saturday was nuts. HUGE party, and some of my old friends were in town.

Mini was there, and she came up to me to talk (something not fitting with her personality, so a great sign), and I was flirty and touchy with her before ejecting to create withdrawal. Her brother was in the frat hosting the party so probably not best to go all out.

Went to a bar after that, then had a party at my house. One of my friends is lowkey the leader of our group. We give him power, and he knows how to work people, the dude reads between the lines. When they were talking, I was realizing how judgemental some of the guys in my group really are, and the kid was just bashing and bashing on tons of people outside of our clique. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks: everything that he does as a leader he does for himself, not the group. He doesn't actually give much of a fuck about the members of our group.

It pissed me off.. that and the way he is two faced and superficial to me sometimes prompted me to just go, "Yo, [name], fuck you." Kind of out of nowhere. He was really thrown off, and just stared at me jaw dropped. Then some kid changed the subject as you could have heard a needle drop.

A few moments later he says to me, "Hueman, you're so hot dude", in a mocking way. I just raised my eyebrows and stared him dead-on.

Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worst after this. We went to the kids frat house, met up with some girls we're tight with, and while I was taking a piss, I got ditched by my best friends...woah.

Shit's changed since HS... I'll say that much.

I ended up hanging with my roommate, his older bro, and a number of other people still at the party at my house. I went out to bars to try and pull chicks, but was off my game from drinking all day and struck out hard.

I'm fearful of the future after the altercation with my friend. He has for more power in our social groups than I do. If things do go south.. it's a good thing I'm as independent as I am. Hector's idea of Rogue King is what I've been inching towards for a while, maybe this is something that would have happened eventually no matter what. I'm narcissistic to a degree, and so are most of my friends. The true narcissist destroys those he can not control. Let's hope that my friend doesn't fit that category... friends make the worst enemies.

Plans for this week:

STUDY

Get date with the 31 y/o
Bang Venezuela again to keep emotions solid
Get date with Mini either at my house or at dinner
Get ahold of that ditzy blonde and try to get drinks

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So I read the Killer reputation management article and it helped alot with my previous worries. Also I was being dramatic about the whole narcissistic extremeties, the only thing my slight beef from a drunken altercation is that I won't be able to pay to be on the roster for all the parties my friends frat throws next year, which isn't a crazy big worry. Plus, I felt good about not accepting the massive shit talking spewing out my friends' mouths, I'm agreement or not.

Mini is still playing hard to get with texting

31 see Mini

Overall I've stepped up quality with girls I'm sexual with since garnering somewhat a reputation in my HS social circle.

The girl from my class was giving me IOI's today even with a BF, and we had this dialogue after the Prof gave us free A's on our remaining quizzes,
Me: Well that works!
Her: Yeah I know!
Her: I literally just watched you falling asleep all class
Me: Staring at me during class??
Her: Haha! What it was so entertaining!
Me: Entertaining hmm?
Her: Yeah that's usually me
Me: It's not his fault, mine actually. I actually would wake up to see my notes trailed off the page
Her: Haha, well his voice is so soothing, we can't help it
Me: Soothing? I was thinking monotone, but sure that works
Her: It is!
Me: Just caresses your ears doesn't it?
Her: Well it sounds creepy when you put it that way
Me: You're the one hitting on the teacher right now
Her: What?
Me: Yea you're throwing all these compliments to [teacher]
Her: Ooh haha yea you got me
Me: What's your plans till exams?
Her: Till exams? Study I guess!
Me: (I fucked up here) You have anyone you're doing that with for this one?
Her: No I don't
Me: Now you do, we should slug (terrible word choice) coffee and get on that soon
Her: Okay, I'll just give you my #
Me: You gonna struggled with the Droid life?
Her: Yea this is tough.. aand got it
Me: Yea I gotta go (hockey game stuff blah blah).... find me on the big screen (;
Her: Haha, okay!

Could have gone better. Gonna get coffee, see how it goes while avoiding school stuff, then try and escalate after moving to "study" at one of our houses. My old post "classmate gaming" talks about all our old interactions.
She graduates soon, so I have nothing to lose

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
After the dialogue with girl from class I hit a hockey game, then got home and got sucked into bars with my roomy.

At the game I tried some shit with a girl in line, didn't gain anything other than knowing my fundamentals were down, first approach after all.

At the bars I found out that my date with that girl that wasn't that hot, who I friend zoned, actually really hurt my rep with a couple of people in the group. Not all of them, but there was quite a colder vibe among alotta them (the musicians I was fucking with a month or two ago).

I recently read the hotter women are subtler article and I used some of the shit in there.

I'm sitting a table with my friends and this girl is looking at me in her peripheral then looking away. She did this twice, so I walked up to the bar, looked away from her, then looked at her and asked how her day was. We make some small talk and I find out where she works.

I was about to fall off, and luckily see a hot (in makeup) bombshell blonde I'm coworkers with and split from the convo without a note and ask her a question. Then I stood at the bar with her for a while hardly talking to her other than a few minor things.
Sooo many guys chase, chase, chase this bitch, jesus. May I never polarize backwards enough to be one of them.

After I talk with my buddy for a while longer and help him out with his drinks, getting a free one myself, I return to my friends. The girls they're with are of no interest to me, they're just social circle. After a bit I approach the girl that was looking at me again with "So other than working in [joint] what do you do?"

She tells me about this art gallery, and how she quickly moved to a seemingly jack-of-all-trades position. I tease her sexually and ambiguously about how she got there. She's also warmer than before, likely because of preselection with the bombshell. Plus, some girl was trying for like 2 minutes to get my attention because I was wearing the same hockey jersey as her before finally yelling some drunk shit about the game to me.

Anyways, I ask her about this and that with the art gallery, and then transition into "well I originally wanted to know what you do outside of work" since she works at the art gallery. This helped me a bit since that shows I'm open to conversation of many kinds, and while she was talking most of it it makes the connection look accidental.

She says nothing (BUH BUH BULLSHIT) other than work since she's so busy and throws her schedule at me. I say, "bullshit, I know you find some time before or after work for a little this little that". Then she tells me she does watch "half an episode of netflix" when she gets the chance. Turns out we watch the same show that's actually super satirical and dark, and we chat about it for a bit. Then I try to deep dive about why she likes so much darkness, making a mysterious vibe to me in the way I did it, but don't get a huge answer. I made some fun out of it saying most people say "the office, or grey's anatomy" which both makes light of the situation, qualifies her, and is "world vs us" since I clearly like similar things

Somewhere in the midst of it I asked if she was single. She goes "I'm not, we probably should have covered that when we first started talking" (well bitch your body language says you're into this, but nice try). I can't remember what exact deflection I made, but it landed.

After the kiddie pool deep dive about the show I switch to books, which her interests are just as dark. I tie it to the "most people say this" with harry potter, and she says "yeah maybe in pre-school" lol. At this point there's a little back and forth while I ask her for coffee, but make her tell me what kind of coffee she likes first, and that her boyfriend should come.

I only really remember this exactly: She says,
Her: Oh, I bet he'd looove that. But, you know, just plain old coffee
Me: Black? Wow you are dark. Yeah he can join our nice convo.
Her: *laughs* Well I do like to throw a tiny bit of cream in there, like a bit of sunshine to life. I don't know how much he'd like our conversation though.
Me: Yeah that'd probably go south pretty quick were it just dark (;
Me: Can't wait to meet him though
Her: *laughs*

I end it saying nice meeting you, now having her number, her friends' looks (guys and girls), and return to my preselection of the attractive girls my roomy is friends and fuck buddies with.

After that one drunk kid we were with smashed a glass on the floor making a huge scene and I had this weird moment with the kid after his drunk ass kept trying to convince me some shit about who knocked it over which I couldn't give a fuck about- possibly alpha if there were observors the whole time. Trying to not get swept up in the concept of being alpha though- burns more than builds.

>