I’ve never experienced Approach Anxiety

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This wouldn’t be proving much. I’m 100% positive I, and alot of other guys here could do any of those without the appearance of having any apprehension.

When @pancakemouse says he has no AA, i’m sure he means he has no fear response at all, to be masked.

Feeling the fear and doing it anyway looks the same as having “no aa” but whats going on in the inside is entirely different.

Theres no way to measure whats going on in someones head, youd have to have him wired up to some kind of heart beat scanner or something lol.
Also after having enough approaches sample size... you will get a feel for low odds approaches... yes u may be wrong but the % is so miniscule, that makes ur approaches more efficient.... you get odds of succedong in an approach anxiety vs aa... approaching hundreds of girls to get a lay is a hoorible burn yourself out strategy... no different from a sales dude calling from a phone book vs targeted leads...

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have no problem doing any of these. Never have, even before Game.

I don't view any human being as fundamentally different than any other. Everyone is part of the same homo sapien family and they pose no danger to me.

I worked in high-end nightlife in New York City. When I see celebrities, I walk up to them like we've known each other for years and simply start a conversation. I'm not superior to them, and they're not superior to me. We are both just human beings with similar desires, thoughts, and worries.

Consider that before joining the community, anyone who didn't think like this would have been incomphrehensible to me — I don't understand why anyone would have an issue talking to another human being. I've only learned that this was an issue through winging like 40 different guys over the years.
dude.

im not sure how much more emphatic i can be.

no AA = anyone/anywhere/anytime

you do NOT have this ability

and no one i have ever met has this ability.

not even close.

but again, we will see this summer.

pancakemouse

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
dude.

im not sure how much more emphatic i can be.

no AA = anyone/anywhere/anytime

not even close.

but again, we will see this summer.

When you read about:
- People that lack a sense of smell (anosmia)
- Men that think sex is gross (asexuality)
- People that can't read emotional tonality (aprosodia)
- People that can't remember faces (face blindness)

And other rare conditions, do you also have the instinct to deny the fact that they exist, simply because you haven't met anyone who matches?

If not, why is human neurological diversity easier for you to grasp with these conditions, but not for something as banal as anxiety?

Just curious.

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

not even close.

You will meet about 10,000 people in your lifetime.

Average life expectancy: ~76 years old

I’ll assume you’re ~27. Though I think you’re likely younger.

Doing the math, you’ve only completed about ~36% your life.

Meaning you’ve only met around 3,600 people.

Maybe a little more since you’re training in the social arts, so lets 10x that number for fun and make it 36,000.

There are 8,000,000,000 people on this Earth. Thats a lot.

Comparing that number to how many people you’ve met, how can you be so sure that someone without AA doesnt exist?

Its not like he said he could fly or shoot lasers out his eyes.

Not saying I automatically believe him, but someone like that existing is not that crazy given how big the world is.

Last edited:

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
When you read about:
- People that lack a sense of smell (anosmia)
- Men that think sex is gross (asexuality)
- People that can't read emotional tonality (aprosodia)
- People that can't remember faces (face blindness)

And other rare conditions, do you also have the instinct to deny the fact that they exist, simply because you haven't met anyone who matches?

If not, why is human neurological diversity easier for you to grasp with these conditions, but not for something as banal as anxiety?

Just curious.

you are wasting your time trying to convince me bro.

you have not even moved my stand even 0.1%.

I have followed you since your days on roosh v forum.

i like and respect your data driven approach.

but this nonsense of no AA is hilariously absurd to me.

im shocked no one else has called you out and some people seem to even consider you might be telling the truth.

you are 100% exaggerating just like everyone else who has made similar statements in the past.

no AA = anywhere/anyone/anytime

you do NOT have this ability, not even close and anyone who takes you seriously probably never goes out.

From captain jack claiming he had more lays then approaches to gunwitch claiming 1 in 3 close rate as an short overweight guy in his 40s to you claiming no AA, every time i see nonsense like this i actively seek out the person to see for myself.

this summer in new york we will go game together and report the results here.

If im wrong i will publicly say it here but i know and you know that you are exaggerating.

you absolutely do NOT have the anyone/anytime/anywhere ability to approach and no one i have ever met is even close to that.

Erioc

Space Monkey
space monkey
you are wasting your time trying to convince me bro.

you have not even moved my stand even 0.1%.

I have followed you since your days on roosh v forum.

i like and respect your data driven approach.

but this nonsense of no AA is hilariously absurd to me.

im shocked no one else has called you out and some people seem to even consider you might be telling the truth.

you are 100% exaggerating just like everyone else who has made similar statements in the past.

no AA = anywhere/anyone/anytime

you do NOT have this ability, not even close and anyone who takes you seriously probably never goes out.

From captain jack claiming he had more lays then approaches to gunwitch claiming 1 in 3 close rate as an short overweight guy in his 40s to you claiming no AA, every time i see nonsense like this i actively seek out the person to see for myself.

this summer in new york we will go game together and report the results here.

If im wrong i will publicly say it here but i know and you know that you are exaggerating.

you absolutely do NOT have the anyone/anytime/anywhere ability to approach and no one i have ever met is even close to that.
with all due respect, rr2021, the jury is still out, why don't you wait patiently until the summer when he will prove you right (he has AA) or prove you wrong (he is telling the truth)?

all the best,
a

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
Flame War: this post has been rated a "Flame War post" by forum members
with all due respect, rr2021, the jury is still out, why don't you wait patiently until the summer when he will prove you right (he has AA) or prove you wrong (he is telling the truth)?

all the best,
a
the jury is still out if you are a KJ who never actually goes out and actively tries to get laid regularly.

anyone who goes out several times per week for years knows he is bulshitting aka exaggerating significantly.

if you seriously think this guy can approach anytime/anywhere/anyone then that tells me everything i need to know about how much time in field you have actually spent.

my theory is that 99% of people on forums like this do NOT go our weekly/regularly and this thread is more proof.

but yes for the 1 in a million chance he is telling the truth i will go game with him this summer.

i love new york and got crazy level of attention last time i was there so even though i know he has AA, new york trip is still fun as its amazing city for women/

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
the jury is still out if you are a KJ who never actually goes out and actively tries to get laid regularly.

anyone who goes out several times per week for years knows he is bulshitting aka exaggerating significantly.

if you seriously think this guy can approach anytime/anywhere/anyone then that tells me everything i need to know about how much time in field you have actually spent.

my theory is that 99% of people on forums like this do NOT go our weekly/regularly and this thread is more proof.

but yes for the 1 in a million chance he is telling the truth i will go game with him this summer.

i love new york and got crazy level of attention last time i was there so even though i know he has AA, new york trip is still fun as its amazing city for women/
Seems like you have all the answers so why are you here?

Erioc

Space Monkey
space monkey

RR, dude, I am a KJ who never actually goes out and actively tries to get laid regularly!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I make absolutely no fuckin' bones about it :ROFLMAO: That was a very bad ad hominem, like, wow. And anyone who goes out several times per week for years surely knows that the Social Arts are a bizarre world in which "almost anything can happen" … and while this "anyone" you're speaking of is surely skeptical of pancakemouse, "anyone" might equally be curious as to whether he might be telling the truth! That's not for you to decide though, that's for "anyone", a.k.a. the Tribal Elders, to decide (if they give a damn).

Take care bro!
a

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
RR, dude, I am a KJ who never actually goes out and actively tries to get laid regularly!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I make absolutely no fuckin' bones about it :ROFLMAO: That was a very bad ad hominem, like, wow. And anyone who goes out several times per week for years surely knows that the Social Arts are a bizarre world in which "almost anything can happen" … and while this "anyone" you're speaking of is surely skeptical of pancakemouse, "anyone" might equally be curious as to whether he might be telling the truth! That's not for you to decide though, that's for "anyone", a.k.a. the Tribal Elders, to decide (if they give a damn).

Take care bro!
a
good luck.

>