LR  "I don't go home with guys on the first date/meet"

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Honestly I think it’s that social frame problem we were talking about which influenced her emotions about you.

In this case, sticking to the male standard of truth as opposed to following Vel’s more mach advice left you pussyless.

It’s impossible to please Greeks and Trojans simultaneously.

Now you know: you can either ask your dad to remove the incriminating age information from his FB page, and go full mach, only letting them in (if at all) on such truths after a dozen or so smash seshes, or you can stick to your guns and end up with more empty cartridges.

Either way works, each has its advantages and disadvantages.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ya honestly idk if it was because of my age or what it was. Because i revealed my age early on the meet. Like within 20 minutes and had hot sex and spent the evening and night together and had breakfast together.
years ago I tried pulling this one older chick from this club I went to but failed so I got her number to meet up another time. She was kinda tipsy so her vision of what I looked like may have been a bit blurry. So in the week following up to our meet. I had only been texting her, turning her on. Having her really look forward to meet me. So she takes a cab and we meet up at night (I told my wing I was gonna smash her real quick then I'd join to help out. Aiming for the 2 in 1 night ya know) So she tells me where she's gonna be at, and I head to that location. So i meet up with her. and the FIRST thing she comments about is how she thought I was much older. Imagine a 30ish professional chick, thinking she's gonna meet some suave 30+ dude she met at the club, and she ends up meeting a retarded 22 year old kid.

Long story short, she was horny/sunk cost investment. I took the cab back with her back to where I was staying (she didn't know. I think I told her we were gonna get drinks, and I told her I had drinks at mine. and she went with it), then banged her out. She seemed to really enjoy it, but in the morning when she woke up. reality set in. and so she never responded to my texts.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Honestly I think it’s that social frame problem we were talking about which influenced her emotions about you.

In this case, sticking to the male standard of truth as opposed to following Vel’s more mach advice left you pussyless.

It’s impossible to please Greeks and Trojans simultaneously.

Now you know: you can either ask your dad to remove the incriminating age information from his FB page, and go full mach, only letting them in (if at all) on such truths after a dozen or so smash seshes, or you can stick to your guns and end up with more empty cartridges.

Either way works, each has its advantages and disadvantages.
Didn't plan on telling her but she had me backed against a corner, she knew the truth. The alternative would have been lying obviously. For it to work she must be unable to stalk her way to it.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great lay report man & don’t worry about the age thing it happens!

You basically either lie and get more girls or tell the truth and lose more girls upfront but keep them around longer.

I’m reckless and just realistically lie up. It’s got so bad though that I am a different age to different girls I’m seeing & I sometimes forget what I am

With that said I get away with it because my social media is locked down and nearly non-existent.

A private life is a happy life for sure.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Great lay report man & don’t worry about the age thing it happens!

You basically either lie and get more girls or tell the truth and lose more girls upfront but keep them around longer.

I’m reckless and just realistically lie up. It’s got so bad though that I am a different age to different girls I’m seeing & I sometimes forget what I am

With that said I get away with it because my social media is locked down and nearly non-existent.

A private life is a happy life for sure.
Ya it's not a question of lying or not, everyone lies to an extent. It's a question of how much lying and i'm willing to lie about my age just to circumvent social conditioning

Also yeah if she asks again i'm basically fucked, cuz i tell different age to different girls. Maybe i should just standardize it. Girls over 21-22 i say i'm 24 and girls 18-20 i'm 20 and girls 15-18 i'm 19 hehe

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ya it's not a question of lying or not, everyone lies to an extent. It's a question of how much lying and i'm willing to lie about my age just to circumvent social conditioning

Also yeah if she asks again i'm basically fucked, cuz i tell different age to different girls. Maybe i should just standardize it. Girls over 21-22 i say i'm 24 and girls 18-20 i'm 20 and girls 15-18 i'm 19 hehe

I like the idea of standardising, think I’ll copy that to help keep track and looool leave minors in school bro ahahah

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So how'd she know your age? it's up on your dads Facebook page?

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Ya honestly idk if it was because of my age or what it was. Because i revealed my age early on the meet. Like within 20 minutes and had hot sex and spent the evening and night together and had breakfast together. Women make decisions based on emotions and right now her emotions tell her she isn't feeling it for me, so she made a decision that she doesn't wanna see me. When the text dropped i got a heavy heart for a second but then i was unfazed. I can't really figure out what it was i did wrong. Probably didn't do anything wrong, the chemistry just wasn't there for her this morning. I just messaged her a thumbs up and a vampire emoji and then a text right after "Take care :)" and she instantenously sent me back "you too :)". Now i either have a cake baking in the oven and she will reach out over time or she won't. I'm just gonna walk and not look back now and generate new leads. Still had 2x sex with her so still good result.
It’s not always you man. It sounded like you did everything fine. I’m guessing maybe she just saw a stronger short term lover potential with you. It’s cool dude I think retaining a 24 year olds attention is very difficult because the amount of abundance they have. And you should too :). Honestly at least she texted you most just ghost you which is so infuriating.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Peterdk234,

This was a great report. I enjoyed the dialogue. Sharp sense of humor!

On this part:

Update 2:
Got a text 20 minutes ago.
"Hey Peter, it was nice to see you, but i could feel this morning, that it wasn't really there for me. Sorry for having wasted your time :/"
I'm thinking writing "Hey Name, no need to apologize! It's a shame you feel that way :/ If you change your mind, you know where to find me :)"

It's common for girls to have second thoughts if they're dealing with uncertainty, new information, etc.

Most likely she had a great night with you, lots of good sex, then after you left started thinking about it, decided you were just a kid and it would never work, and that was it.

What you should do: is call her on the phone, keep calling her, talking to her, be a presence in her life, and keep inviting her out. So long as she does not block you. You've already shagged her twice... she's 2/3 of the way to conversion. Once more and she's yours.

Looks like it's been about a month since this all went down. I'd still give her a call and see how she's been and see if I could get her out again.

The fact that she was so receptive when she met you suggests either:

1. She's a high drive girl who is just on the prowl hard for men right now, and she hooks up with guys and discards them as a matter of course

2. She's strongly in the market for a relationship, the two of you had great chemistry, but when she found out your age it was a deal breaker

Either way, I'd guess odds are good you probably never would've shagged her with your real age.

But you do need to persist to overcome the age objection now that she's struggling wiht it.

If she's a #1 girl there's not much you can do other than stay on her radar and hope she thinks of you when it falls through with some other guy she wants to shag at some point.

If she's a #2 girl, you need to keep talking to her until she falls for you enough to overrule the age concern and decides to meet up with you one more time "just to talk", "just to see", and then you re-seduce her and shag her again and now the age issue is overcome and she's fully converted.

Chase

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Peterdk234,

This was a great report. I enjoyed the dialogue. Sharp sense of humor!

On this part:

It's common for girls to have second thoughts if they're dealing with uncertainty, new information, etc.

Most likely she had a great night with you, lots of good sex, then after you left started thinking about it, decided you were just a kid and it would never work, and that was it.

What you should do: is call her on the phone, keep calling her, talking to her, be a presence in her life, and keep inviting her out. So long as she does not block you. You've already shagged her twice... she's 2/3 of the way to conversion. Once more and she's yours.

Looks like it's been about a month since this all went down. I'd still give her a call and see how she's been and see if I could get her out again.

The fact that she was so receptive when she met you suggests either:

1. She's a high drive girl who is just on the prowl hard for men right now, and she hooks up with guys and discards them as a matter of course

2. She's strongly in the market for a relationship, the two of you had great chemistry, but when she found out your age it was a deal breaker

Either way, I'd guess odds are good you probably never would've shagged her with your real age.

But you do need to persist to overcome the age objection now that she's struggling wiht it.

If she's a #1 girl there's not much you can do other than stay on her radar and hope she thinks of you when it falls through with some other guy she wants to shag at some point.

If she's a #2 girl, you need to keep talking to her until she falls for you enough to overrule the age concern and decides to meet up with you one more time "just to talk", "just to see", and then you re-seduce her and shag her again and now the age issue is overcome and she's fully converted.

Chase
This is good advice, Chase. I will try it out if i find myself in similiar circumstances in the future. However this one is likely dead. She haven't reached out and she actually wasn't that hot. I will just take the L but i appreciate your advice.

>