LR--  I feel like I'm getting good at this shit. Fantastic evening with a hot milf.

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There is this new venue in my city. It's a high quality food court with a large bar with live music.

I had a great experience there few days ago, when I approached a group of three, managed to pull one of the them and had great two nights in a row with her. It's another story which I will most likely write about in another report.

I parked my car nearby and I was heading there again tonight. I didn't even enter the venue yet, when I saw this hot chick walking outside of this place with her phone in her hand. I titled this report 'I feel like I'm getting good at this shit' because there are parts of my game which I feel like they really top notch. For example approaching.

When I saw this chick I was in my head thinking about something but I approached ON INSTINCT. I took zero time to even ponder if I should approach her or how. No approach anxiety, I simply said 'How is the party there? Worth going?" Or something of this sort. I don't think it was a great opener but it was good enough to start a conversation. She said that it's good but she is leaving now. Her Uber arrived when we were chatting.

The reason I felt so good about the opener is because it happened AUTOMATICALLY. I feel like approaching girls is part of me. WHEN I SEE A HOT CHICK I APPROACH. That's it. This is me. This is my reality.

I said: "Leaving that early? Come on."
Her: "Yeah, my Uber has just arrived."
Me: "It's a lovely night. Cancel it and come with me."
Her: "I can't cancel. Hahaha"
Me: "Yes, you can. Cancel your uber and let's go for a drink."
Her: "No, I really can't go. I'm meeting a friend tomorrow at 10."
Me: "You've got plenty of time. Cancel your Uber and let's enjoy the night."
Her: [pondering for few brief seconds]. Ok, I'm gonna cancel it.

We talked a little bit about the venue, she was asking me if come here often, why I'm coming here tonight, etc. We walked together to the bar, I ordered drinks, grabbed her hand, we walked around the bar and found a table in front of the band.

She is a fantastic woman. I love mature women. I'm attracted to their life experience and self-confidence.

She was open to my touch from the get go. Pretty much every physical move, touching her hand, offering to walk together, touching her neck - she was open to all of it and reciprocating. I felt that her reaction to my touch was a sign of self-confidence. I felt that she has very little sexual shame. That's the reason I like mature women more. No need to pretend that she is a 'good girl' by rejecting my touch. She knew her value and she enjoyed herself. That was great.

We spent probably about 45 minutes sitting next to each other, talking, touching each other. We had plenty in common. Similar jobs, similar interests, similar travelling destinations.

Frankly speaking, I was able to escalate with her much more than I was expecting consider the type of place we've been to. It's not like it was a chaotic, busy night club. The bar is pretty big, and the tables are located sparsely. There is plenty of space between tables, and we were sitting in the middle of the room. My physical escalation went further than I thought it's "normal" in this type of place. I was caressing her neck, we were passionately kissing, I placed my hand on her thigh, I placed her hand on my erected cock (telling her "Look what you are doing to me."), I grabbed her ass. And she was totally ok with all of it. Zero resistance.

Unfortunately, not everything went fine.

It happens to me over and over again. I can't pull well.

When I suggested that we go home together, she was 'no' from the very beginning until the very end. I feel like I tried everything. I suggested we go to my place. I suggested we go to her place. I was very persistent. I tried to pull her 3 times in a bar and when we finally left the venue, we took the cab to her place but she didn't let me in. We made out in a square near her place. We kissed and she let me touch her ass underneath her dress. She was breathing deep, moaning really when I was pressing her with my hard cock. I had no fucking idea what else I could do at that time. I felt that she is comfortable with me (in the bar I said: "We feel like we have so much in common." She replied: "I feel the same."). There was a clear sexual tension between us (see moaning part). But she was very clear from the early on, that we are not gonna fuck this night. She proposed to meet tomorrow at specific time in a local bar we both go to.

I'm thinking that maybe I proposed to go home TOO EARLY. When there was not enough comfort and tension yet, and once she said no for the first time, she just wanted to be consistent with her words, and kept saying NO all night.

I would really appreciate some tips on the pulling part. I feel that some parts of my game are awesome, but pulling was always my weak point. And still is.

My only idea is that I could have fingered her when we were in a square near her place. That was the only sexual escalation idea I had not done, which could arouse her more.

I was very conscious about being persistent because I was in a similar situation last week. I approached a girl who strolling near her house, we spent the evening together and I was standing in front of girl's front door but I wasn't able to "convince" her to let me in.

Because I was so close last week, I decided to be very persistent. I tried even dumb shit like: "At least let me in for 5 minutes so I can pee." Also, didn't work.

Finally, after like 15-20 minutes of me trying to persist I gave up, I said "Ok, let's do it your way." [Assuming that we are meeting tomorrow in a local bar]. She gave me a quick kiss, said thank you and left.

Any advice on what is my sticking point and how I can improve?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
- what was her objection, from the report it seems the only reason she did not give it up is cause, either she was thinking "is going to be meh sex cause i have to meet friends early" and/or "i don't want to get fuck and dump".... You need to uncover what is the issue mainly indirectly and you don't want to operate much on negative compliance, no, no, no, no.... You could have ask to use the bathroom real quick, to be inside vs escalating in the car if you are in the front of the house, makes no sense to me... You need to try to make the girl relax and work on her opening up so you can uncover what is holding her back, and or you can maybe try to cold read based on what you are experiencing in her demeanor and body language what the problem is..... Also you could have done pyco, (but a major mistake was no going in the house though)....

The let me use the bathroom real quick and i look at you watch, shit i got a go after.... Works well.. to be inside the place...

Reactions: Jan

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
- what was her objection, from the report it seems the only reason she did not give it up is cause, either she was thinking "is going to be meh sex cause i have to meet friends early" and/or "i don't want to get fuck and dump".... You need to uncover what is the issue mainly indirectly and you don't want to operate much on negative compliance, no, no, no, no.... You could have ask to use the bathroom real quick, to be inside vs escalating in the car if you are in the front of the house, makes no sense to me... You need to try to make the girl relax and work on her opening up so you can uncover what is holding her back, and or you can maybe try to cold read based on what you are experiencing in her demeanor and body language what the problem is..... Also you could have done pyco, (but a major mistake was no going in the house though)....

The let me use the bathroom real quick and i look at you watch, shit i got a go after.... Works well.. to be inside the place...
I think it was 'I don't want to get fucked and dumped". How would you overcome this objection?

The idea about escalation in front of her house was to physically escalate and make her horny enough, so she changes her mind and let me in.

What is pyco?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I think it was 'I don't want to get fucked and dumped". How would you overcome this objection?

The idea about escalation in front of her house was to physically escalate and make her horny enough, so she changes her mind and let me in.

What is pyco?
"I cant just have sex for having sex is very unfullfiling to me, i hate ons,i am past that stage after you bang a girl and you bust, you are like get me the fuck at a here, not worth it is macdonald sex, you know what that is bang bang thank you maam.... for me to have sex with a girl i need strong chemestry, vibe and comnection this makes sex more fulfilling dont you agree? "

And no you dont want to turn her on in the car, then she says come inside does no work, you find a way to go inside then turn her on....unless your plan is car sex, but no in this scenario....

I am at work pyco pull your cock out, i will link how to do it when at home...

>