I had a weak foundation and not sure what I want out of life anymore.

innerfire

Rookie
Rookie
Heyoo Oh Pry,
you say you want to be a part of a bigger thing and for you that bigger thing is meant socially. I get that! Actually, I also feel, at times, that I need to be a part of a community. Something like “my tribe”. People who share the same values as me and we go in a common direction together. I remember having that during a sarge in the past and I felt supported and unstoppable! I wish for it again.
When was the last time that you had that “being part of a bigger thing”?

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
my ex player friend the one that taught me i see him twice a year thanksgiving and christmas in family gatherings.....

they make a bet every holiday that i will bring a new girl, is the joke of the party, same with my family.... They are numb to it

Question for you here @Skills:

If you're bringing these girls to family gatherings, then that's a pretty surefire way for them to start thinking that you are someone that they are going to get serious with and maybe move in/start a family together.

How are you breaking it off with these women? Clearly you aren't moving in with them, so I'm just curious what your method is for letting them down easy. Do you have to have a heartbreaking conversation with them at some point? And do they resent you afterward and never want to talk to you again, or do you have a way to break it off nicely with them and keep things friendly?

(NOTE: Don't mean to hijack this thread; you can create a new thread to answer this question if it's a long answer, @Skills :) )

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
no, just no

denial is the step before acceptance.

What have you learned from the game frat boy? Fuck all in comparison to me. You’ve got more weight on you then atlas.

Try to tell me something, explain to me anything.A bridgeallows people to cross. A path allows people to follow, and a road allows people to drive.

With you I see no bridge and if just reading your writing gives me no drive. Maybe when you cross your bridge write a post and I’ll see if it’s a river that can be crossed.

Last edited:

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
no bro, just no, no to you bro, just no, no one taking you seriously with that anime avatar so change that first

LYou.
no bro, just no, no to you bro, just no, no one taking you seriously with that anime avatar so change that first

I came from Sedfast. I can’t even take you seriously cause your game is dogshit. Makes me feel better having a shitty avatar in comparison

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It is also commonly acknowledged fact that criminals who have never done a honest day of work get laid, often with disturbingly hot chics. This was clear to me in my early 20s though I did not realize the exact mechanisms at work.
With regards to the criminals it would be a derail of the thread.
I would also like to know more about this - maybe start a new thread?

Same here, would also like to know more about this if possible :)

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
2000s: Routine game
2010s: Natural and Screening Game
2020s: Prison game (or how to quit your job and get bitches)

>