Transitions  I pinky swear/pinky promise as plausible deniability

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
First what is plausible deniability definition and why is good to use it:

Plausible Deniability​

by AlphaWolf & Co. December 27, 2008
Quick Definition: A social situation where a woman can believably deny any wrongdoing or obvious sexualization when interacting with a potential suiter. It can be seen in situations where kino escalating takes place. It is usually based on the PUA’s frame but sometimes can be from the woman’s initiative

Full Definition:
Because of society’s stereotypes of women and the potential social backlash (sometimes from a HB’s own social circle), plausible deniability is a skill many women learn at an early age.
In other words, sometimes a woman wants to go home or kiss the guy, but she is afraid of what others might think if she does. Her social standing my be in jeopardy, her friends may judge her, and any orbiters and male friends who are interested may react negatively if she display this affection publicly. Therefore is important for a good artist to give her plausible deniability to those watching, and sometimes to herself.
One can maintain plausible deniability by asking to walk her to the car, or asking for a moment alone. And always having a double reason for doing something. For example, if you go for a walk and her friend stops you, you can say, “we were going to look for her car”, which is true.
The effective use of plausible deniability means the woman is never put in a compromising position for wanting to comply, follow or lead with you in public situations or situations where her social circle may judge her.
Please note that plausible deniability means understanding implicitly her intentions but never pushing for something she doesn’t want.

^ above is a somewhat ok definition, she does not have to be in a social circle my only problem with the article, most of the time i use plausible deniability on isolation pre-pulling her home, example are "lets go to the after party" credit Julien, or let me show you at home ____________ fill in the blank, remember she needs to be a close deal this is just to kind of make her save face....

so what is a pinky swear/ pinky promise:

Pinky swear​

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

Pinky promise
To make a pinky promise, or pinky swear, is a traditional gesture most commonly practiced amongst children involving the locking of the pinkies of two people to signify that a promise has been made with in 24 hours [1] The gesture is taken to signify that the person can break the finger of the one who broke the promise. The tradition appears to be a relatively modern invention, possibly as a continuation of older finger traditions

So when I told the story in the forum somewhere that i met a young 20 something smoking hot American Italian girl, she had a boyfriend and the sexual tension, vibe and chemistry was intense, she was really compliant as well and let me escalate all over the place. But, she was really in love and living with her boyfriend, so she brought up the boyfriend how he is a cook working too much not giving her attention, and make me "pinky swear" that i would not try to fuck her (she is also a teacher so it made sense the silliness).... Of course that pinky swear was just bs social construct for her justify her actions and defer the guilt (i am innocent, i told him about my boyfriend and i had hem made a promise with my pinky swear)....

Ok so i met some Brittney spears look alike girl, after doing my typically 3 bounce method stuff pre pulled at the park, she was ready to go, but she had that silly rule of "no sex the first time rule" even though i could tell she kind of wanted it.... instead of using my go to after party or lets me show you ___________ .... Both of those application did not feel right, for whatever reason or congruent in the situation i was in.... So i told her nothing has to change from what we are doing right now "i just want to get to know you, we don't have to have sex, in fact i don't even want sex, i tell you want, i promise you nothing is going to happened i pinky swear it and i want you to pinky swear it, here i put out my pinky and have the agreement" then i emphasize and repeat this a second time with a extremely serious, authority tone and facial gestures.... Then "just follow me home".... At home as i escalate to sex and undress her, i keep repeating that nothing is going to happened i pinky sweared it, as i am aggressively escalating to dick inside... "but i thought you pinky swore you broke your promise". "oh yeah my bad i am sorry".... There is also a post by velasco were he describes similar technique and the psychology behind why this works...

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Cool w the hail mary solution and points for pulling it out after several dismisses. And nice that you instruct her w it driving her through it.

but lets just discuss it a lil with a positive intent to discuss handling of these moments as theyre super important. Lets label them handling points of resistance.

For me the core of why this works is that youre using an old reframe technique - The power lies in reacting to her bringing up sex or to her articulating a resistance to a perceived or actual escalation of things.

A few options here
- Pacing her on it and reframing sex in our lives by mentioning and pacing her concerns while proving appealing perspectives in an authoritative manner.
Similar to the pinky swear one can ask calibrated questions to land it with her to be done IF needed to make her an active respondent and consider it more by having to respond.
- Addressing her as being strange. Or at least thats one key reframe elements this framing technique could take. leave out the pinky swear and just focus on the frame of her mentioning sex - sex? why do you mention sex`? Swing cat style why are you girls always thinking of sex. maybe even using a slight takeaway to underline how i find her socially unsavy bringing this up like this and focussing in on getting to know each other, joy were having etc as youre also doing.

And there are many others im just to lazy to outline - above is enough to prove a point.

The thing is - im not sure the pinky swear adds much? and secondly for me it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth as described but that could be altered. One thing it could do is to move her that last step needed over the edge of resistance point. But other techs like take aways, proactive framing of sex eg through sexual frames where you would handle it way earlier as it would come up for slow adressal, or eg vibe based management - this is a back heel type where pace-based authorithy framing is super strong to tip her over. Also you could ask her calibrated questions to settle the reframe more which could also tip her over as shes forced to outframe you. Aka theres much better arsenal for this.

Ive noted people from the latin community around me use these sorta energies and they get a cuteness win on it as i see it.

The core of handling of this point of resistance is to sequentially apply various levels of pressure to address her mind specific to her at the time and to the her level of resistance as well as her reason. This is the PRINCIPLE we should learn and focus on. And we could take it further by understanding various resistance types eg token resistance vs actual resistance etc. It would actually be interesting to discuss this eg token resistance on the level of current reality instead of old simplified models of it.

I understand its a hail mary here but at the base i believe were back to more weak LMR-handling techniques. Just worth a note for readers.

Just my perspective and to put some discussion in here for us to start living up to skilled seducer name of the place where its skilled seducers discussing things positively not just speaking to beginners. Curious to responses.

*Smiles*

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Cool w the hail mary solution and points for pulling it out after several dismisses. And nice that you instruct her w it driving her through it.

but lets just discuss it a lil with a positive intent to discuss handling of these moments as theyre super important. Lets label them handling points of resistance.

For me the core of why this works is that youre using an old reframe technique - The power lies in reacting to her bringing up sex or to her articulating a resistance to a perceived or actual escalation of things.

A few options here
- just pacing her on it and reframing sex in our lives by mentioning and pacing her concerns while proving appelaing perspecitves in an authoritative manner. similar to he pinky swear one can ask calibrated questions to land it with her IF needed to make her active respnden and consider it.
- Addressing her as being strange. or at least thats one of the key reframe elements this framing technique could take. leave out the pinky swear and just focus on the frame of her mentioning sex - sex? why do you mention sex`why are you girls always thinking of sex. maybe even using a slight takeaway to underline how i find her socially unsavy bringing this up like this and focussing in on getting to know each other, joy were having etc as youre also doing.

and there are many others im just to lazy to outline - above is enough to prove a point.

the thing is - im not sure the pinky swear adds much? and secondly for me it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth as described but that could be altered. One thing it could do is to move her that last step needed over the edge of resistance point. But other techs like take aways, proactive framing of sex eg through sexual frames where you would handle it way earlier as it would come up for slow adressal, or eg vibe based management - this is a back heel type where pace-based authorithy framing is super strong to tip her over. Also you could ask her calibrated questions to settle the reframe more which could also tip her over as shes forced to outframe you. Aka theres much better arsenal for this.

Ive noted people from the latin community around me use these sorta energies and they get a cuteness win on it as i see it.

The core of handling of this point of resistance is to sequentially apply various levels of pressure to address her mind specific to her at the time and to the her level of resistance as well as her reason. This is the PRINCIPLE we should learn and focus on. And we could take it further by understanding various resistance types eg token resistance vs actual resistance etc. It would actually be interesting to discuss this eg token resistance on the level of current reality instead of old simplified models of it.

I understand its a hail mary here but at the base i believe were back to more weak LMR-handling techniques. Just worth a note for readers.

just my perspective and to put some discussion in here for us to start living up to skilled seducer name of the place where its skilled seducers discussing things positively not just speaking to beginners. Curious to responses.

*Smiles*

^ hey glow! thanks for chiming in... I agree with everything you say, i already do those things, this is to do AFTER, ^ you have done ALL OF THE ABOVE, pre- pull to closing location...

if you watch this video, is the closing (minute 22), again after everything else has been done.... "lets go to the afterparty" is typically my go to, bacchaus for example "let me show you my art", again this is after everything is done (it is NOT A HAILMARRY):

>