If i don't feel like escalating on a first date, what should i do to keep her hooked?

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
So, i had a date with a girl, who i liked but i did not feel too sure of escalating with her

but i tried to escalate (thinking that if i didn't, it would give her a friend vibe) by kissing her at the end,

she was nice, when in leaned in to kiss her she softly said no and turned - so i landed a kiss on her cheek - i apologized and asked if she was ok, she said she was and then she asked me if i was ok

she texted me next day that she would like things to be platonic between us - i was really badly hurt (i guess i am still learning a lot of feelings, seduction)

now, i want to know, if i have a first date / coffee with a girl, what can i possibly do to keep her hooked for a second date ( where i can actually try to kiss her )

i am a bit shy about escalating (this is due to my Pakistani origin, but i don't care too much and am working to decondition myself) and would prefer to do it on the second date

i just need help on how to build attraction with the girl on the first date, so that i can keep her interested for a second date with me

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You should always do at least something out of the ordinary on the first date, so the girl knows you want her more than platonically. Touch her, tease her, kiss her, that sort of thing.

BUT also, don't be hurt if the girl resists. It's okay, that's what they do. Sometimes you just aren't their type, other times they just want to take it slower or test you for your reaction.

Just pull back, keep chatting normally, and if you think she is warming up to you, you can try again either later on that date, or on the next date.

I believe it used to be possible to take it slower with girls, but nowadays we are in the age of Tinder. If she is horny and meets up with you, and you do nothing, then unless you really have an awesome connection with her, chances are she'll just bang someone from Tinder the next day and forget about you.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
if you think she is warming up to you
how can i detect this?

I believe it used to be possible to take it slower with girls, but nowadays we are in the age of Tinder. If she is horny and meets up with you, and you do nothing, then unless you really have an awesome connection with her, chances are she'll just bang someone from Tinder the next day and forget about you.
i don't use dating apps, i meet them on the street (cold approach)

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
how can i detect this?

Just watch if her behaviour changes, if she seems to open up to you, looks at you more intensely, gets closer to you... it's hard to describe. You will see it when you have dates with more girls.

If she remains closed and you wait to the second date, it can still work, but i think you need a good feeling of connection.

I once had a 3 year relationship with a girl that i didnt kiss until the second date. We had been talking for months online though and there was a strong feeling of connection already.

i don't use dating apps, i meet them on the street (cold approach)
That's cool! I'm trying to do the same. Still haven't got a date from cold approach yet but working on it. Dated many girls from night game and social circles though so I do have a bit of experience.

Still, even if you don't use apps, doesn't mean the girl doesn't.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
That's cool! I'm trying to do the same. Still haven't got a date from cold approach yet but working on it. Dated many girls from night game and social circles though so I do have a bit of experience.

Still, even if you don't use apps, doesn't mean the girl doesn't.
yeah i have had 3 dates in my life

1 from social circle and 2 from cold approach

i will have to work on my physique (abdominal fat is a bitch to get rid of) before i go for dating apps (as its mainly a marketing approach in there)

thanks for your guidance, greatly appreciated!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Problem is the way you think about escalations and act as one big move totally flawed and advertising to her that you are not one of the guys that get it and are cool... specially one big move at the end going for the kiss... Read the post i sm going to link, the link inside post specially 60 and glow rip, and the videos:

>