Problem Report  INDIAN RACE TROLL: Possible issue with accounts being linked?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A small number of posters consume most of the Moderators time. That alone should put them into a boot discussion.

This is usually the case with such people. You can also screen them by how entitled they feel at consuming your time and attention and haggle for special treatment.

Another typical symptom is how they keep pushing narratives and use confusing language to get their way. Usually their stories are shaky though, but because they bring convinction and guilt tripping they tend to be somewhat succesful in their tactics.

Unfortunately I have had to deal with these types of people a lot and have learned one thing: You have to be a harsh and strict with them and show the way out when they misbehave. Also indeed boot them faster and let them know that you can boot them and they are not more special than any other guy.

Also it is never personal. These are patterns which they behave at with every other person.

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is usually the case with such people. You can also screen them by how entitled they feel at consuming your time and attention and haggle for special treatment.

Another typical symptom is how they keep pushing narratives and use confusing language to get their way. Usually their stories are shaky though, but because they bring convinction and guilt tripping they tend to be somewhat succesful in their tactics.

Unfortunately I have had to deal with these types of people a lot and have learned one thing: You have to be a harsh and strict with them and show the way out when they misbehave. Also indeed boot them faster and let them know that you can boot them and they are not more special than any other guy.

Also it is never personal. These are patterns which they behave at with every other person.

Science proves you correct. We are actually dealing with sociopaths who use deception and guilt tripping in order to cause as much havoc as possible.

Such people only understand the language of violence - sanctions, bans, boycotts, outing, financial damage etc. Or the ordinary kind haha.

Last edited:

Carousel

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
One guy called out Fuji Follower for being identical to Oh Pry already in March 2014 and I see two guys who have understood that Toby was him. The troll accounts started appearing in January 2014, so the entire plot could have been foiled after just 2 months.

In the future, be sure to be a bit more loud when reporting suspected trolls with duplicate accounts. The implications could be larger than imagined :D

Last edited:

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Dusting off my keyboard to weigh-in on this topic

1) For those of you that don't know me (mostly referring to the merging of multiple PU forums) - I'm a veteran GC poster (though not nearly as active anymore). I started out on the forums after a girlfriend cheated on me and then I resolved that if I wanted to avoid that happening in the future that I needed to learn to talk to women. So, I hit the forums, read the info and then painfully took my first few steps forward about 5-6 years ago :)

2) I was around for the first wave of Indian race whiners on the boards. There were a few of them and each of "them" was warned multiple times to cut it out or be banned. In my experience, bans on GC have always happened because people could not follow the forum/board rules (respecting your Elders, no flaming, incessant complaining, etc.) but never because of disagreements BECAUSE disagreements are healthy and very much needed on forums like this. EVERY single Indian poster except for OP was banned because of this and, at least at the time, OP on his GC account had cut the crap of posting/whining about race or other toxic mentalities. He probably (most definitely?) still had them BUT they were not as visible or noticeable so he was barely given a pass. In a nutshell, every whiner was banned except for the ONE that was seemingly getting over his own bullshit.

3) Onto the whole topic of trolling; I don't think OP was a troll. He had trolly behavior, for sure, but I think his constant whining about Indian race/brown guys/etc. was moreso because he wanted an answer and not because he was purposefully trying to irritate us. The answer we all (new Elite guys from other forums, included) gave him, however, was not one that his toxic viewpoints would agree with. After a while, his viewpoints surfaced again (from what I'm seeing - it's hard to be sure though because the IRT conglomerate has already been merged into a single account so it's hard for me to research what account posted what on here) and he was disagreeing with a lot of the senior members so his ban was imminent. He was given a pass ONCE but it wouldn't happen a second time.

4) To circumvent my point, I've kinda devolved to a neutral 3rd party and can look at things through a more objective lens. So, I also want to take this time to point out something else (aside from the IRT thread) and that's the state of the boards and what the boards/forum actually mean because I see differing opinions and it seems to be the choice of inclusion vs. exclusion; to some degree it’s probably normal because the majority of us come from different boards that operate differently. What I think it comes down to is the simple question of “What do the boards mean” or “What is the purpose of these boards?

EDIT: Something I didn't think of until writing this post is that with this forum being the last strong-hold for active PU knowledge it's going to get the most traffic so the two bolded questions are probably more important now than when there were multiple boards on the Internet.

5) Earlier in my GC days I was on the side of exclusion to the point that I almost left the boards when Drexel came in and talked about polyamory all over the place. It’s ironic that I currently don’t’ side with monogamy at all, though, and that just speaks to my development as a person and I am wholeheartedly on the side of inclusion now. What I see from some people is this mentality of “You’re either with us or against us” and I think that comes from how people want the boards to operate and what different people want the boards to be used for. But, I also understand the side of exclusion in wanting to preserve the wealth of knowledge and the knowledgeable posters we still have. In my opinion, the point of the boards/forum is to spread knowledge and help develop pick-up and a little disagreement/argument is necessary and healthy so inclusion is a necessity in my eyes; maybe that means more active punishment for non-compliance but I think inclusion is a MUST. As with all things there has to be a happy middle-ground where everybody wins but I’m not in a position to make that kind of decision. In a nutshell, I think everything comes down to “What is the purpose of these boards?”

Anyway, love and appreciate all of you crazy fuckers :)

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
“What is the purpose of these boards?”
To show guys how to get what they want with regards to their sex lives. Whether that's done indirectly through lay reports and OPs (moderator edit: OP here being "original posts" or "original posters " and not OP as "oh pry"). Or directly via feedback from the more experienced members on OPs with questions or FU reports.

Most debates on here are on whether or not something is possible. Why(+how) and Why Not(based on their experience(their own or observed). These fights persist either because the "Why / Why Not" given from one side, is not good / convincing enough to the man on the other side of the fence to change his viewpoint (either because the example give to support their side is that of an outlier (looks (extremely good looking/ugly) IQ (extremely intelligent/stupid), environment (liberal Copenhagen VS conservative Iraq), or status (extremely high/low status) or it's just vague unspecific mumbo jumbo that sounds cool and right (only because they include things that are widely accepted as true (101 shit)), but doesn't really say anything) (sometimes there's also some misunderstandings with regards to what the other side is saying, and then once that gets clarified (OP was not clear enough), both parties agree without any further fighting). Or the man on the other side of the fence is too convinced of his viewpoint that he isn't willing to listen or agree with his counterpart(s), no matter how much evidence is presented to him (not just outliers). It's when the latter happens, that there should be more severe punishment handed upon that member for simply wasting guys time. For IRT
The answer we all (new Elite guys from other forums, included) gave him, however, was not one that his toxic viewpoints would agree with.
it was the latter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
My vote = no losers allowed.

The boards are a place for growth and self development. Any man who habitually disrupts the growth/positivity of others and fails to demonstrate effort, positivity, and progress once his flawed ways are pointed out he gets the boot... 3 strikes and out or something.

Not sure why but Ive just never liked losers that much. Just personal preference I suppose.

It's kind of like dress code for a club. It's cool if you think Gucci is better than Louis Vuitton but if your a hobo dressed in rags your not getting into the club. This ain't the right place for you.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So oh pry was a legit fraud and most if not all his lays was made up? Fuck to think I believed that an indian guy like me could be a pro at seduction. Not suprised the opposite is true. I've been around enough to know how they are.Not that I think my race matters when it comes to women when in fact I know it doesn't. I don't look indian unless I grow my hair out. When I cut my hair short I get told I look spanish dominican etc. If this guy went to great lengths to make all that shit up then it can make me doubt some of the things I read on here. Not everything,but sometimes I may question the validity of some stuff. If this guys stories were entirely fabricated then fuck you oh pry.

Byron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I always kind of suspected that Oh Pry and Altair were the same person but holy shit, him being peachfrustration and some of the others makes so much sense (in hindsight I suppose).

As far as the losers thing, I think it’s important to be welcoming to people of all social aptitudes here but, maybe the marker can be how willing they are to learn?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Fuck to think I believed that an indian guy like me could be a pro at seduction. Not suprised the opposite is true. I've been around enough to know how they are.Not that I think my race matters when it comes to women when in fact I know it doesn't. I don't look indian unless I grow my hair out.
Justin Marc of LetsGetGirls is an indian who looks indian no matter what he does with his hair (for me the 3rd most guessed nationality I get behind Italian and Spanish)
p.jpeg

p.jpeg

However Justin's (along with most indians I know) got that cuck face/vibe
DYLODY2XcAAylJL.jpg

4:35 - 5:20 (trying pickup this HB6 Latina with RSDTyler's gay/friendly vibe (his eye contact when escalating is all I can say that's good about him))

Which is really why indians (assuming they're looks/style-maxxed) struggle with latinas, as I've pointed out to IRT before

If this guy went to great lengths to make all that shit up then it can make me doubt some of the things I read on here. Not everything,but sometimes I may question the validity of some stuff. If this guys stories were entirely fabricated then fuck you oh pry.
Nah I don't think he made everything up. He was just a whiny bitch.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
So oh pry was a legit fraud and most if not all his lays was made up? Fuck to think I believed that an indian guy like me could be a pro at seduction. Not suprised the opposite is true. I've been around enough to know how they are.Not that I think my race matters when it comes to women when in fact I know it doesn't. I don't look indian unless I grow my hair out. When I cut my hair short I get told I look spanish dominican etc. If this guy went to great lengths to make all that shit up then it can make me doubt some of the things I read on here. Not everything,but sometimes I may question the validity of some stuff. If this guys stories were entirely fabricated then fuck you oh pry.
Cope, grand pooba is Indian, matador was Indian, it's all about field testing what you read.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
As far as the losers thing, I think it’s important to be welcoming to people of all social aptitudes here but, maybe the marker can be how willing they are to learn?

Totally agree. By loser I don't mean degree of skill in socializing but having a loser mentality and victimhood.

Even the most socially inept clueless guys are 100% welcome here granted they have (or are working toward) a positive winner mentality.

Justin Marc of LetsGetGirls is an indian who looks indian no matter what he does with his hair

I know Justin, that guys cool as hell. Yeah totally debunks the Indian guys can't get girls nonsense.

Same with Grand Pooba and others Skills mention.

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
HMMMM - who can this be?!
Late to the party . He had the same exact post on Roosh V

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I always knew Oh Pry was full of shit. Him having success with women while still having his old victim mentality beliefs just didn't make any sense. Confirmed Keyboard Jockey.

FrancoDanko

Space Monkey
space monkey
So IRT went from he doesn't have luck because of his race to he has luck with women.... but he's still a victim because of his race?

NotElwa

Rookie
Rookie
@Bismarck I've been banned for being IRT when I discovered about it 2 days ago. Not sure why I even got suspected, I'm from an obscure place in Canada and I don't feel like I've done anything suspicious other than being brown lmao

P.S. I couldn't find any other way to say this, I tried talking in the chat. I literally only posted 3 times and none of them could be suspected of trolling, I even used the right categories to post.

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Bismarck ; I talked to him in the chat . I am native Arabic speaker and he speaks Arabic too He speaks slang Arabic . I think he’s legit

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Is there any way we can remove the IRT likes on people’s posts? I think they stink up peoples posts and give him unneeded attention and presence on the boards like broken windows or graffiti marks in a neighborhood. Maybe it’s a petty thing for me to point out but it’s just annoying to see the IRT “like” marks everywhere. His presence should be erased as much as possible so as to not encourage that behavior. If I was a troll, I’d come in and like everyone’s posts, that way upon banning people would still be forced to see that I’m around.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Is there any way we can remove the IRT likes on people’s posts? I think they stink up peoples posts and give him unneeded attention and presence on the boards like broken windows or graffiti marks in a neighborhood. Maybe it’s a petty thing for me to point out but it’s just annoying to see the IRT “like” marks everywhere. His presence should be erased as much as possible so as to not encourage that behavior. If I was a troll, I’d come in and like everyone’s posts, that way upon banning people would still be forced to see that I’m around.
I'd be in favour of this after the recently banned accounts are restored. Don't want my or their genuine likes deleted.

>