Indirect Game (Alek's latest article) for social media game? (Instagram, Facebook game)

DaVinciMatrixStyle

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I have an instagram profile where when I do DM some girls, I get responses from some girls. For example, I would explore through my college locations explore page and find a cute girl. And I might follow her, wait a bit and then DM her like

Hey! Do you go to X?
She says: Hey! yeah I do!

But I kind of have no idea how to take it indirectly. This is also because our campus is shut down, we can't really meet people in person right now so I'm practicing social media game.

My question is has two parts.

1. When you do indirect game whether online or in person, do you 'hide' your intention? Isn't she going to be asking, why is this guy talking to me? If so, how can you go around that indirectly?
2. When you do talk to a girl online, how do you transition from sending her a message to making the conversation more personal?

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
1. When you do indirect game whether online or in person, do you 'hide' your intention? Isn't she going to be asking, why is this guy talking to me? If so, how can you go around that indirectly?

I don't do anything online. Instagram related stuff is more social circle game than online game. Cold approaching girls on facebook or instagram, although probably doable has a VERY low probability in converting into a meet up and a lay. Why? Because women on insta are bombarded with attention. Like some girls I fuck, have 4-10 thousand followers - you really think anyone has a chance to get them by sending them DM's when they already get bombarded? Well no. And if you wondered, I don't even add them on social media.

Will they respond if you contact girls on IG? Very likely! remember the more people who chase her, the more they will comment and like her pics. Just like an instagram girl Pablo was seeing (he obviously did not meet her on IG) would say: "I give them some interest to keep them around, but once they get too close, I push them away". Gotta give her kudos for her honesty.

But for in person game: I would say I usually hide my intentions, or at least, I make them ambiguous. Ambiguity is an aphrodisiac. That said, I may sometimes be very open with my intentions* however, I keep my level of interest in her either secret or very ambiguous. The key with indirect game is to make her wonder whether you are into her or not. It is all about interest levels, and keep them ambiguous. Intentions can reveal your level of interest, but not necessarily.

*Finding hot and amazing women, connect with them, make them feel allowed to act upon their desires, induce more desire and fuck the shit out them - this itself will translate into a good frame, both internally but also externally.

To summarize: you can communicate what you want in woman, what you are looking for. However you keep it secret (for now, until she reveals that she is into you etc) that she fits the category or woman seek. Notice how this goes hand in hand with the concept of prizability - i.e you being the prize?

2. When you do talk to a girl online, how do you transition from sending her a message to making the conversation more personal?

I turn off my computer and meet a hotter girl outside, with who I have a much higher probability to shag.

Best,
Alek

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Social media game is LOW ODDS, the reason is she is and will remain wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy in seduction terms higher value that you are, you are not competing on the same plain field....

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
I have another take on Instagram , even though what skills and teevster are saying is true .

what IG beings on the table is the abudency of potential leads . Let”s say you contact 100 girls and you have a good Ig profile yourself and good text game . Some of them will not respond , some of them will act like teevster said , and some of them will be uglier in reality , but in theory you should have at least a couple of good prospects coming out of it :)

what ig brings on the table is the numbers ( basically it is almost infinite ) , and convenience ( you can blast 100 dms in a mater of 1h maximum ) .

the biggest problems Might be the : quality ( like really good looking girls not being able to have at least a date , because they get bombarded and you really have to stick out ) , and that the success ratio will be way lower than Normal game .

more or less Ig works the same way as spam does :)

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
for in person game: I would say I usually hide my intentions, or at least, I make them ambiguous. Ambiguousity is an aphrodisiac. That said, I may sometimes be very open with my intentions* however, I keep my level of interest in her either secret or very ambiguous. The key with indirect game is to make her wonder whether you are into her or not. It is all about interest levels, and keep them ambiguous. Intentions can reveal your level of interest, but not necessarily.
Teevster makes a great point here. You are never really hiding your "intentions" because she knows why your talking to her (besides asking for directions/making general small talk to pass the time (I should also add going too long without showing interest too (which may think your intentions is to be her friend/gay). What separates direct game from indirect is hiding your level of interest.

Direct game = level of interest is overt because both your verbals and nonverbals show interest. If she doesn't have that same level of interest in you as you do in her, then you've basically fucked yourself. This is essentially gambling that upon immediate approach she has that same interest in you, and you have in her (which is why Direct game gives you good odds, if its after you've observed her giving you Approach Invitations (AI).

Indirect game = level of interest is unknown because your nonverbals (again we are talking "in person" game) show interest (especially when you are talking to a girl you find very attractive) but your verbals don't (A1 Techs (pacing her reality, situational opener, teasing, sex prizing, etc.).

Meaning with indirect game, she knows your hitting on her, but the fact that you haven't said anything that shows how high your level of interest in her is (like direct game does), means she can't tell herself "she has you".

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have another take on Instagram , even though what skills and teevster are saying is true .

what IG beings on the table is the abudency of potential leads . Let”s say you contact 100 girls and you have a good Ig profile yourself and good text game . Some of them will not respond , some of them will act like teevster said , and some of them will be uglier in reality , but in theory you should have at least a couple of good prospects coming out of it :)

what ig brings on the table is the numbers ( basically it is almost infinite ) , and convenience ( you can blast 100 dms in a mater of 1h maximum ) .

the biggest problems Might be the : quality ( like really good looking girls not being able to have at least a date , because they get bombarded and you really have to stick out ) , and that the success ratio will be way lower than Normal game .

more or less Ig works the same way as spam does :)

the way i have a friend do it, which he has tons of followers, posting pics (attention whoring) and having girls PING HIM (contacting him first indirectly) is the way to go...aka having women contact you first due to attention whoring (that works)

Slick

Space Monkey
space monkey
I think what matters more is your profile.

If you have a profile with shirtless pics and you’re with hot women on a boat in Spain, it doesn’t even matter what you say in your DM.

>