Openers  Jabba Gabba opener

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Short one.

Reminded of this one while I was reading Elder's post today:

My brain went into overdrive trying to assess if there was a way to make this approach work but I couldn't think of a smooth answer.

Sometimes in the field, you'll be caught completely off guard. You'll just be standing there in a complete shit state. And then from out of the corner of your eyes, you'll catch a beautiful baby walk past you, while making eye contact with you and smiling for a second. But because your in a bad state (anxious, tired, not warmed up), you really can't think of what the fuck to say or might not even have the balls to approach cause she's so hot even tho she just threw an IOI at you! So for either of those reasons you won't approach her, but hey at least ya got that sweet sweet feeling of validation that a hot girl thinks your cute, right? Wrong. We are gonna approach her, despite the fact that we don't know what the fuck to say, and we feel super fucking nervous. We are gonna go up to her and say gibberish (that could plausibly sound like an actual sentence. So not, "bidi bidi bom bom" ...know what I'm sayin'?). So that she'll go "what"? Why? because it'll give you time to actually come up with something, that's why lol (also you'll notice that anxiety tends to go away once your actually in set). From here you can get a little bit creative. After her, "what"? you can be like, "I said, (opener you just came up with (while you said nonsense and waited for her "what?")" "I said...actually I'll tell you later" (open loop) [real opener], you get the point. Me, I've used this opener while nightgaming. And the cool thing about using this opener in a bar/club is it has the plausible excuse that she didn't hear you right, because the background music's kinda loud. Daygame ehh not so much (she might actually hear the gibberish. no excuse for mishearing your opener ).

Inspiration for this opener, comes from an old LR in Bishop's journal, where he's on a date with a chick that's working on her laptop not giving him her full attention:

I do NOT reward it when a woman knows we are to meet, and brings work with her, thus compromising the quality of the moment together. So I did what I call "Jabba Gabba" Basically, it's nonsense, like "Abba say who what beetle dog?" And it always has the intended affect. In this case, she gave me her full attention as she said, "I'm sorry, I didn't catch a word you just said." To which I replied, in a pleasant voice, "You know what, you're obviously too busy right now to continue that great conversation we had the other day. Maybe we'll see each other later, when you're not so busy." Then I began to get up from my chair. She then closed her laptop, and said, "please forgive my rudeness, I can finish the work later. Please sit down."

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Actually this one also works perfect also when dealing with cockblocks ( men or women ) as a way to assert your frame with the girl that you try to isolate.

Usually when a guy tries to cockblock me, I go with something like : " Homo says what ? " ( with "homo" in a soft voice - just enough for her to hear it - while the rest of the sentence with a normal voice tone ) his response would be "what?" and I will just start laughing and just say "got you" & the girl will start laughing also . After this the threat of being cockblocked diminishes considerably

Last edited:
>