Knowing the girls that don't like to be touched

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi beginning here.

I'm the type of person that likes to give almost every female he knows a hug. And about 97% don't have a problem with that. But it's those 3% that ruin it for everybody. By that I mean they don't like to be hugged or touch at all. I was thinking about just giving hugs to the people I know very well and using it at night game. Also I feel like if I completely cut off the hugs it would be a step back from showing women my masculine / sexual side.

My question is:
How can you tell the difference between a woman that likes to be touched and the ones that don't? (from both a seduction and a friendship standpoint)

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
in my experience its a lot more than 3 % that doesnt like to me touched by a stranger until they reach certain states.
I would say more than 50% maybe even more.
but thats not the way to think about it.

Hugging like that needs to be done at the right time of the seduction imo.
It is a strong display of physicality as you depict.
At certain times of the interaction its great
Other places its a disaster.

I think of it as a tool in my escalatory arsenal - not a must use.

theres a place where shes sorta into you but waiting for something or hesitant. moments like that are great for it.
Sometimes i use it when the girls are a bit hesitant, yellows type too

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thank you.

Now I'm just going to use it for seduction and just friends I know for a very long time and are comfortable with me.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
ok - just fyi "seduction" for me starts when she sees me - so i could use it early too if shes timid but interested eg.

and hugging can also be a social thing which i sense it is for you which can be great so i wouldnt stop doing it.

some social profiles like the teddy bear guy uses this sorta physicality a lot and effectively.

i think its more about staying w it and seeing what happens while considering our inputs.

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
But don't you want to fill her out a little bit. See how she responds to you before you just start hugging/touching her. Or do you just go straight for the hugging and touching?

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
if i was to do it thinking how you seem to be - i would do like this:
- Since youre already doing it socially just continue doing so in your ways. just be more attentive to girls responses and vibes.
- With girls your attracted to do it too as part of the social being you are. Key is to initially treat her the same as others. And just consider it a compliance test. if she respons well you can go up a notch. Look at how they respond and start getting a sense of this. I dont need stuff like that as i can sense where she is before - but it might be good for you atm.
- or if you wanna engage a target more seductively i would do something like 1) hold eye contact as you walk in proximity to her( i use sexual tension here), or do the same just low key 2) move side to side w. her and engage 3) react to her with it like a kneejerk reaction and hug her at a given time when she does something you like (eg drama say WUT?! to some response she gives and then go in ok, i love you+hug).
- you could do it as pushpull too. where the hug is a pull. Or a pullpush. Check cajun at 8.20 + he does it later again w the adopt you gambit.

Give it some time - work on it for a month or so. Do it together with other things as part of a flow of things.

>