LR  Latina for dinner

Gladiator

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Introduction

I've been having rough time these days. I made a couple of posts which were immensely helpful.

(Thanks @Wick for recommending Psycho-cybernetics book. I highly recommend it for everyone, which kind of pointed me to a lot of my messed up thinking. I came to realise how having goals are equally bad as not having them.
I had set a goal to bed X number of girls by certain age which was putting a lot of pressure on me to get to that number as I'm approaching that age. This inadvertantly was messing up seduction to make me needy. There are a lot of other things that book helped me realize but this was a big one).

Besides reading this book, I'm working a lot on my innergame reading a lot of other books. @Karea Ricardus D.'s X-factor article was an eyeopener as well. I'm feeling more and more relaxed these days which was what I think is bringing back my mojo.

Anyway, I still have a lot to work on my inner game or my mental model.

Approach

I've approached 1000s in the past but these days I'm trying my best not to approach at all. "Law of least effort" - thanks @Chase. I feel a bit down these days and this in a way is helping me to keep my energy down, otherwise I'm normally hyper-energetic. I don't approach on streets anymore and even if I do, I'm not approaching walking sets and anything that expends my energy. No neediness, no physical exertion, no persisting etc. Kind of lazy game if you will.

I was dressed in a black CK hoodie, leather jacket over that, black jeans and leather boots, man bun, evil-eye silver pendant.

I was sitting behind a chic in Starbucks reading an article from GC. I raised my head to look up to see that beautiful long hair. I was tempted to just go approach but it was crowded and I didn't have my mojo to approach. So, waited until I could think of a strategy to approach. Then I saw she was wearing a ring and thought she's married. I don't know for some reason I felt it's safe to approach. Maybe I'm subconsciously afraid of a girl rejecting me than rejecting me for her own reasons, in this case she being married.

Anyway, I saw an empty seat in front of her. I thought I'll go sit there and see if she gives me IOI and then approach. However, as I was walking past her, my muscle memory automatically approached her:

Me: You have beautiful hair
She was wearing earphones which I hadn't noticed.
She: What? I don't speak English very well
Me: You have beautiful hair
She: Oh! Thank you (laughing loudly)
Me: I was sitting behind you and noticed your beautiful hair and that was distracting me. So, wanted to meet you.
She: Hahaha..
Me: Where are you from?
She: I'm from Chile.
Me: Oh, I wouldn't have guessed that
She: Guess what?
Me: That you're a Latina
She: What did you think?
Me: More like a Canadian or something
She: Hahaha.. you're the first person to say that
Me: Maybe I wasn't paying attention to anything else except your hair (I knew I was inflating my compliment. So stopped after this point)
She: So you randomly just go say this to anyone?
Me: Not randomly but yes if I like
She: Do you want to sit? Unless you're not busy or something
Me: Ya, I was actually heading home but I can sit for sometime
She: What were you doing sitting behind me?
Me: I was reading a book but my phone battery is almost dying. So, thought I'll head home and then I saw you
She: What do you do here?
Me: In Starbucks?
She: No, hahaha
Me: I live and work here

From this point onwards, it was just trolling and deep diving.. my game is basically trollish. Deadpan humor. I don't give straight answers, fractionate between trolling and serious answers and this generally makes the girl hooked, trying to figure me out.

She was bold and didn't hesitate to make fun of me but I was turning everything around and she was loving it. She was investing a lot and told all about her childhood, living in Barcelona for most part of her life, her travel stories, her family and life in Chile etc. I was just sprinkling information about me here and there and turning it back to her. She was intrigued when she discovered I do Latin dancing and we talked about that. Also, gave her a glimpse of my non-judgemental frame etc

Everything was going smooth until she asked me which city I'm from. I hate this question of where I'm from, if you've read my posts. Anyway, I just trolled her saying I'm from Mars and there was some banter around that and she circled back to the same question. She wasn't letting it go. So, I just said the name of my city in India instead of India. She knew my city and she said, oh you're from India. She said she knows a friend in Chile and he's a very traditional Indian guy but she likes him but he's very shy etc etc but she also has a lesbian friend from my city. This was massively helpful I guess. Anyway, she had no qualms about it after that.

She was very invested. It was almost around 9 pm and I was tired but I thought I can pull home and suggested to go out and have a drink. She knew what it meant and she refused saying she'll meet me another time. She gave her number and dialed from my phone.

Next morning...

Texting

My texting wasn't very good but over the years it has improved. I've got a lot of tips from @Skills 's posts

(Screenshots are of low quality since Imgur reduces quality of large size pictures)

She had mentioned to me when I met her she had ankle surgery for an accident she had several years ago. This was still bothering her. When texting she mentioned she suddenly has decided to go back to Chile but she'll return in 2-3 weeks.

Date

Still with "Law of least effort" mindset, I was just chilling after work watching funny YouTube videos and just got ready in 5 mins, dressed up in black again except that I swapped the leather jacket with a Caurdroy jacket and hoodie with a pullover.

She was dressed very sexy (thing that I like about latinas, they put in effort to look good) and that ass.

Maintaining "Law of least effort", just let her talk throughout the date just directing the conversation on seduction friendly topics. She just kept asking me to tell more about me but she didn't know what to ask or what she wanted to know about me.

I started trolling her for that and took that opportunity to start talking about my sexual fantasies (sex talk) and she didn't want to talk about that. I trolled her again for wanting to know my sexual fantasies. I thought I was inflating just attraction material but when she said she wanted to know me, she wanted comfort. So, I told her that COVID affected me a lot mentally and I went into depression. She was able to relate to that and she said even she went through depression when she went through surgery. This kind of made her unusually very comfortable with me and after this, she was resting her head on my chest throughout the conversation listen to me.

This was in the second venue on the beach, stargazing. First venue was an ice cream parlor and we basically walked throughout the date.

BTW, there was constant physical escalation and she was holding my arm walking everywhere. Escalation wasn't very hard. She put massive resistance in investing until she became comfortable and after that it was a piece of cake.

We spent around an hour at the beach and I said I'll walk her home (law of least effort - Previous me would've suggested to go to my place and would've persisted). I started walking and she suggested I go to her place to talk some more. I said no but she can come to my place. She threw a shit-test saying I'm asking that for something more. I acted dumb and said "what do you mean?". She said "You know (giggling)". I said, when did I say that we'll have sex..? If you want to come, you can and we'll chill for sometime otherwise if you want to go home, that's fine. She said she'll come but she'll not do anything. I trolled her for putting that thought into my mind.

Sex

We walked home from the beach holding each other's waists.

When we got home, she sat on the couch a bit nervous and I sat next to her. I made eye contact and she told me not to look at her like that. Then asked if that was my bedroom and I said yes and again trolled her saying, I know why you're asking.

She felt shy and came back and sat next to me on the couch. There was a lot of sex talk, including 8 orgasm gambit (mini-version). I came up with gambits on my own (I said I don't like sex like a takeaway. I like it like a buffet, slowly starting with starters, main course, desserts etc..I like to relish like a lavish lunch for hours.. I expanded a lot on this gambit whatever came to my mind) and fractionating between talking about her childhood and sex-talk. Following slow and gradual escalation clothes came off with no resistance.

My bedroom game hasn't been good lately but I was surprised at myself for lasting that long, until she was able to orgasm. She said the way I touch, pull her hair, nibble her neck etc - basically foreplay was enough for her to orgasm.

I walked her to her apartment, very close to where I live and bid her farewell for her travel tomorrow.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good stuff you were baiting her a lot during texting... nitpick some hints you ignore during the texting when she was softclosing, impress you were able to bait her this fast.. yea psycho cybernetics by kenndy... i will link this post when we get the monthly indian complain.... dude use mumbay to when they ask where are you from, but with your trolling style say guess? The land of kamasutra, tantra and joga... then say mombay

Last edited:

Gladiator

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good stuff you were baiting her a lot during texting... nitpick some hints you ignore during the texting when she was softclosing, impress you were able to bait her this fast..
Ya I see that I overlooked some of her soft-closes
yea psycho cybernetics by kenndy...
I read the one by Maxwell Maltz.. is the one by Kennedy different?
i will link this post when we get the monthly indian complain.... dude use mumbay to when they ask where are you from, but with your trolling style say guess? The land of kamasutra, tantra and joga... then say mombay
I'm trying different variations and I'll try this sometime. More than anything, I think it's the way I reacted to that question that mattered than anything, I guess.. chics have a very strong sense of vibe and can pick it up very well.

Recently I did an experiment by looking exactly the same, dressing the same but approaching when I had slept well and when I had not.. reactions were completely opposite.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ya I see that I overlooked some of her soft-closes
yea but it worked out at the end, i used to do similar to you back in the days cause i had girls so i had to delay meets, so i would ignore the soft closes and keep bantering, which is overkill, but got them more invested, so accidentally you did kind of the same...
I read the one by Maxwell Maltz.. is the one by Kennedy different?
It is the same is maxwell maltz and the one that is with Dan S. Kennedy version is the best(you probably have that one)... RsD tyler made the blueprint product of this book btw.
I'm trying different variations and I'll try this sometime. More than anything, I think it's the way I reacted to that question that mattered than anything, I guess.. chics have a very strong sense of vibe and can pick it up very well.
Yeah is what i am saying that now a bit more of physical game is coming back more about vibing and subcommunications and escalation and intent! you did fine, its just couple of jokes and banter could be better like where are your from? you said from mars(meh), you could say like I am better from heaven i just felt and hurt my knees or according to my mom from heaven according to my ex from hell so i am confused... I use both but mars is meh, a bit meh weak... after you say just kidding why dont you take a guess? as she is thinking or if she says the wrong nationality you say "i give you a hint the land of kamasutra and tantra? to make it sexual, then you say i am from a place in asia called Mumbai...
Recently I did an experiment by looking exactly the same, dressing the same but approaching when I had slept well and when I had not.. reactions were completely opposite.
yeah this happens whatever works for you, i have gone both ways and done good, but obviously sleeping well will help i guess with vibe and energy and witt...

Last edited:

Gladiator

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
yea but it worked out at the end, i used to do similar to you back in the days cause i had girls so i had to delay meets, so i would ignore the soft closes and keep bantering, which is overkill, but got them more invested, so accidentally you did kind of the same...
I've read your post about procrastination.. I feel something like that. These days, I don't feel like meeting but just like to banter. I guess it's a form of fear of rejection but ya it worked. Same thing happens when I approach sometimes. She was very interested in me and that was a strong reason too anyway.
It is the same is maxwell maltz and the one that is with Dan S. Kennedy version is the best(you probably have that one)... RsD tyler made the blueprint product of this book btw.
Ok, I'll check that.. I was thinking of reading that book sometime soon again anyway
Yeah is what i am saying that now a bit more of physical game is coming back more about vibing and subcommunications and escalation and intent! you did fine, its just couple of jokes and banter could be better like where are your from? you said from mars(meh), you could say like I am better from heaven i just felt and hurt my knees or according to my mom from heaven according to my ex from hell so i am confused... I use both but mars is meh, a bit meh weak... after you say just kidding why dont you take a guess? as she is thinking or if she says the wrong nationality you say "i give you a hint the land of kamasutra and tantra? to make it sexual, then you say i am from a place in asia called Mumbai...
I like the transition.. thanks, will try

>