Let's start a good vibes thread... Whats your style of game?

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
With all the craziness going on out there I thought let me start a positive thread where everyone shares their style of game.

Curious to see what is working for people out there in 2020 as well as paint a cool mosaic of all the different ways to be successful.

Copy & Paste what I've added in bold then have fun with it and feel free to add your own!

I'll start off:

How I meet girls: Nightgame and Daygame

Type of girl I do best with: petite slightly curvy brunettes typically with international backgrounds. Disproportionately Spanish & Italian *shrugs*

Appearance: Skinny 5'10 Black guy with African heritage

Personality: I'm 24 going 84. Girls I date joke about how I love my 8 hours sleep and stick to a disciplined routine. With that said I can go to the other extreme and be out until 4 am so I guess the variety is what keeps them around

Game Style: Super warm and nice. Being a "nice guy" has stuck with me on this journey and I think it works because I'm also fun and tease girls a lotttttttttttt. Also have illogical very random jokes and trails of thought that I blurt out with no filter that I do to entertain myself. It either sucks the girls in or not aha E.g. pretending to miss-hear what she said as something sexual when it very clearly wasn't.

Favorite girl experience: Was in Amsterdam with an ex and we started bickering when out (we were both just hungry and tired lol). She then grabbed my hand and said I don't want to argue and from there I knew top quality girls really do exist.

What got me into "game": Googling how to get girls at 13, downloading the "cocky funny" PDF then the rest was history

One thing I wish I knew before: The more you get rejected the more girls you get. Don't take it personally and cut out the timewasters quickly... Many girls just like the attention and girls who actually like you aren't "hard to get".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How I meet girls:

Type of girl I do best with:

My appearance:

Personality:

Game Style:

Favorite girl experience:

What got me into "game"

One thing I wish I knew before:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
How I meet girls: nightgame

Type of girl I do best with: petite tan skinned girls with asses (soft skin and pretty smiles) from various backgrounds (mostly latinas)

My appearance: 6'0 Latino. Been told I look like this guy (little tanner tho)

Personality: manipulative

Game Style: charming asshole

Favorite girl experience: banging a chick on top of a police car.

What got me into "game": in the comments section of an article I sent to a girl that rejected me about girls not wanting to settle for mr. good enough, there was a poster who talked and gave a summary about the game. after the summary he recommended checking out the blogs of the 3 "R"s in the manosphere: Roissy, Rollo, and Roosh.

One thing I wish I knew before: looks matter

Eiswein

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
How I meet girls: Daygame

Type of girl I do best with: I think i do well with any but I prefer shy ones

My appearance: Latin lover

Personality: Social butterfly

Game Style: Cold aproach + re open OR Social Circle

Favorite girl experience: That time when two different girls found me with a third one in collegue, they were waiting 4 me to go home together, i was still new to the game so as result i lost them but i find it hilarious in looking it from retrospective

What got me into "game" My crush rejected me saying i was not enough a man

One thing I wish I knew before: Dont take things so seriously

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
How I meet girls: Nightgame. Bars

Type of girl I do best with: strong pattern here! In terms of looks, Girls who are pretty but not exactly my ideal are easiest for me. Sometimes I can literally look at a girl and know I'd have a shot with her. It's weird. Brown eyed, mid 20's white girl with a pretty face and an average/very slightly overweight build. Whereas I want the girls with amazing bright eyes, perfect body and 21 max lol. In terms of personality, again, strong pattern. Girls who are fairly clever (sharp witted) and 'quirky' are the ones who seem drawn to me.

My appearance: Strong 5/10. I work out a fair bit, but I seem to have piss poor genetics, so my physique is pretty average tbh (thinking about injecting soon). Slightly short. Don't like my face much. The biggest compliments I've ever had in terms of looks is 'Patrick Swayze' lol. I also get Gordon Ramsay sometimes! haha. Also Matt Smith who played Dr. who from one friend

Personality: Fun and silly and borderline cocky when in state. Inward thinking and anxious at other times.

Game Style: I've tried many different styles. I'm STILL trying to find my way, tbh. I chop and change but i'm starting to cement that i'm NOT that super 'technical' type guy like mystery or ToddV as thinking about lines and theories and stuff in set, and forcing techniques tends to mess me up. I guess when i'm 'on', it's more like MaxRSD or Julien a little bit. The more I approach and get field experience, the less I actually believe in 'game' to some extent (that might sound weird lol). It's more that i'm convinced the 'edge' is in the numbers and not in some technique or whatever. I think sometimes people think it's because of their amazing 'frames' they set, but it's actually the result of approaching a girl who was into you.

Favorite girl experience: Nothing crazy at all, but there's like 3 girls who stand out in my head simply due to being fairly hot teenagers which is all I want as someone who largely missed out on that when I was young! I also particularly enjoyed pulling a cute girl once who wanted to bang my very handsome wing and I was able to capitalise on him spiking her buying temp for me after he left to go and bang an ever hotter girl. Also pulled a lesbian once

What got me into "game" - Friend told me about the mysterymethod. After watching him get rejected for about 2 years straight and give up (short Indian dude), I decided to see if I could do any better, but with different material. Discovered Vin Dicarlo and RSD and just started approaching. Got laid on my first attempt! Thought maybe I was a super natural stud. And then got rejected about maybe 300 times after lol

One thing I wish I knew before: Not sure. I just wish I had have approached more when I was actually young. @Velasco I always knew looks mattered :)! haha - I was blackpilled at a young age after hanging with my goodlooking wing lol

Like Reply

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
How I meet girls: Night game - Clubs (yeah I'm currently fucked!)

Shy, quirky, cute girls

My appearance:
5, 11 - lean, muscular, long hair and beard. Get told I'm handsome a lot but don't particularly think so. Look a bit like "the body coach" joe wicks but with longer hair

Personality:
Social, outgoing

Game Style: warm, charming, sniper Rockstar :')

Favourite girl experience:
Ironically I have a few wild stories that should go in here but the one moment that I can't forget wasn't the threesome, it was kissing this girl that I thought was well out of my league and she was totally smitten in my arms. I didn't sleep with her, possibly fucked things up big time, she wasn't even a good kisser she was so inexperienced but she was a perfect 10 to me and her enthusiasm more than made up for it :')

What got me into "game"
Totally sucked at texting girls, didn't get many reply

Don't take things so seriously

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great stuff keep them coming guys. Ironically I was also debating “don’t take it too seriously” as something I wish I knew earlier on. Definitely important!

Lobo

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How I meet girls: Daygame and School

Type of girl I do best with: White preppy girls with fat dumpsters(if u know what I mean hehe ;). I love em tall and athletic

My appearance:
6'5 skinny athletic(like a swimmer) chocolate dominican papi

Personality: Witty, cocky(perhaps even egotistical) but not blatantly so in your face, so also humble, carefree, I like laughing a lot too.

Game Style: Not really sure as of yet as I don't have a lot of field experience outside of a few chance encounters, but something I would really like to develop is a very strong non-verbal seductive game. I want to make a girl drip by merely giving her a piercing gaze.

Favorite girl experience: When a young friend of my mom came over from Spain to learn English two years ago when I was 16. I thought she was gorgeous(5'11 white latina with a voluptuous body and knew how to twerk like some of those fitness chicks do online). Long story short, she was twerking on my dick every night while the rest of my family was sound asleep. Almost got caught once though lol

What got me into "game": Got into a relationship with a girl at my school when I was 17 junior year and I really did not like the dynamics of the relationship. I was the chaser the entire way, and I did not like it one bit. I wanted her, and all the girls after her, chasing after my cock.

Also, I would sometimes feel uncomfortable in social situations, like rattled in a way when challenged, and I was a very submissive kind of guy despite being pretty bulky and tall throughout high school. Game, I figured, would give me the upper hand in many uncomfortable social situations.

One thing I wish I knew before: I wish I found this out in middle school. Actually, fuck that, wish I had it in elementary school lmao. I have two little brothers and whenever I'm hanging with them in a playground or something, i push them to approach the other kids. Get those little pimps starting early. Something i definitely never did...I was antisocial af

Like Reply

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
How I meet girls:
Nightgame, daygame and social circle. However, mostly nightgame.

Type of girl I do best with: Cute outgoing girls with an edge of innocence. Somehow mostly brunettes - I prefer brunettes which might have an influence as well.

My appearance:
In a lot of ways a classic Scandinavian style.
I fucked up the links - in short:
Chelsea boots, dress shirts, hoodies, overcoats, bomber jackets, slim jeans, chinos, suit pants, leather jacket, white classic sneakers - I think you guys get the idea

Looks wise I'm blonde and my skin is more pale than average. Decently trained body and this haircut

Personality:
Introverted but very outgoing. Very positive.
Game Style:
Charming asshole with a hint of cuteness/romantic.
Technical game without all the gambits and canned lines. Process based game would it be good word for it.
I don't have any crazy stories tbh. I've destroyed a kitchen table and a wall because of too rough sex on a kitchen table but I think that's it.
What got me into "game"
I had a crazy oneitis on this girl. I met her a couple months ago and everything were flipped. Now it were me that rejected her. Funny how your standards go up when you take action
Dont take shit so serious and live in the moment BUT get your life in place.

Last edited:

Protean

Space Monkey
space monkey
How I meet girls: Cold Approach these days but was heavily into social circle in the past

Type of girl I do best with: Asian Americans and White girls

My appearance: Slim/Athletic 5'10 black guy with pretty long legs (34 inch inseam)

Personality: Fun and laid back

Game Style:
Low key and tease heavy

Favorite girl experience: Seduction wise it is leaving a party with an Asian Kiwi (New Zealander) I knew from class and getting her to give me a handy in an alley way. Went to her host family's house when they were gone for the night a few days later but sadly she wouldn't let me put it in.

Sexually was banging this cute Asian from one of my classes last semester in the backseat of her car. Had her swallow my load and clean up my cock at the end. Not only was it hot, but it I've learned so much from our ongoing sexual relationship. Shame COVID has put things on hold.

What got me into "game": GirlsChase. I always some attention from girls but was a terrible flirt. After googling "how to flirt with girls" I found Chase's article on the subject.

One thing I wish I knew before: Just make a play! My lay count would be way higher if I wasn't so risk averse.

Protean

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How I meet girls:
SC and night game in past.
Today im meeting girls everywhere as a natural extension of my life. Day, night and social circle.

None particular.
It depends mainly on how i dress up - segment match.
Certain glittery bomber jackets tend to get trashy girls excited etc.
High class girls more sophistication, edgyness. leather jacket for classy girls.
or i follow my mood.

My appearance:
180, dark-blond scandinavian, well-dressed edgy direction or relaxed-just-what-i-feel-like. Not a skinny guy, martial arts, dancing and weights for decades. Been sick for a long period so un-trained atm. But still well built.

In social circles and in general i often wear a black blazer jacket over an edgy tshirt, slim jeans, cool thin-lined boots that follows the foot + bracelets or a pendant peaking out combined w a clean cut shave and decent hair cut done by my gay hairdresser.

Going out i wear trendy shirts and well fit minimal jewellery. Always nice scarf, jacket, stylish gloves etc. Just enough to give hints and make girls say hm... refined aestetich sense across the total look and feel.

Personality: Decisive, command type, outward oriented.

Game Style:
Initially i was all over,
Secondly, i went into MASF sexual tension type style inspired by sixty, sleazy, the letter etc. this moved me forw. like nothing else.
Today, after a lot of good shit at Nextasf w the peeps there, im socially receptive, low-key leading guy, w a strong sexual tension and intent that hits girls well. When i choose to apply it i have parts of outgoing energy eg mingling, i can be a force and bold, but i can be lowkey sniper too and often keep it cool. Depends on my mood and what suits the situation. I mix intent and tension with verbals, spatial usage, timing, vibes and the likes. In short, i impact her from many layers.

Favorit girl experience:
Sequential banging of various bartenders on their desks, my asses and tits on wooden bar desks period.
An awesome ten from another country who was a blast on so many levels.
An array of hot and cool, interesting girlfriends.

What got me into "game":
Found the game book at a friends place many years ago and we started it out, local lair and friends there, then Nextasf.

The significant seductive role of feel, that Girls perv on certain feels.

Last edited:

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How I meet girls:

Day game, night game and social circle.

Any stationary chick is fair game. Still working on expanding this freedom into moving sets.

My appearance:

Black. About 6ft tall, lean-build.

Personality:

We all change after learning game. So I don't believe in the idea of a fixed persona. You are what you do.

That said, in the years since the start of my journey, I've adopted the 3 types of sexy personalities Chase wrote about. I use the smooth version the most often. . . but depending on the location, the girl or an awareness of my own energy levels, I may switch to a dynamic or brooding persona.

Game Style:

Non verbal and verbal influence. . . I also use my choice in clothing, conversation topics and logistical maneuvers. . . to elevate my interactions, towards an approximation of the liminal experiences and narrative themes, that are almost always present in erotic literature.

The more conquests you rack up. . . the harder it becomes to pick a favorite. Especially if you keep trying to out-do yourself.

Once I almost went 3 for 3 with the women I approached at a bus-stop during 1 day game session. Took two home from dates. The third girl was a botched SDL who's mother called as we were walking back to my place. Had some memorable bacchanalian adventures too. . . seducing 2 friends simultaneously at a club, before they brought me home for a wild night. Another time I brought 3 girls back to mine with the help of two wingmen.

What got me into "game"

Spent most of my adolescence, trying to determine whether or not getting girls was a learn-able skill. Because I noticed the same thing everyone here has seen. . . some guys were charismatic while others simply weren't. I wasn't but I wanted the X-factor badly. So I asked every natural I knew in middle-school for advice. Nothing they said made sense to me back then. . . and it never occurred to me that I could find answers online.

By the time I entered highschool, I started operating under the assumption, that anyone could learn how to become a seducer. . . and began to act out some attractive behaviors I had observed from those naturals. I experienced a different side of femininity. . . which came as a result of this leap of faith. Then one day a new friend asked me if I had read The Game. That paradigm-shifting discovery led me to GirlsChase a little over 6 years ago.

You don't have to approach lots of women to tap quality pussy consistently.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How I meet girls:
Night game & Social Circle

Super feminine chicks, quirky girls, and girls ordering drinks. My most common opener is literally just version of "how's your night going?" after checking their body language with my peripherals, and then I'll just start bullshitting banter until something happens.

My appearance:
Just over 6-foot, white, lean with muscle tone.
I kinda look like this asshole.

Personality:
Generally upbeat and goofy, but sometimes I can get a little dark and serious... Over the year's I've tried on a few different hats but have always walked to my own beat.

Game Style:
Playful. I try to take the edge off with girls and tease them whenever they try to posture a certain way (which is like, always lol). I call girls out a lot on their shit because I see through their masks, but try to do so in a way that brings relief and not put them on the defensive. I rely on touch and sexual humor to make and break tension as things escalate.

If I had to put it in a nutshell, I tease and arouse girls with high sexual value frame, and ignore attainability until I know they're questioning how much I care about *them*. Then I qualify them hard with some curated deep dive right before sealing the deal.

Tie between:
  • The come-back Valentine's day with the snow on a lil MILF's tits. Just some very hedonistic fun.
  • Hours after doing a call with Hector and just ready-to-pull my first approach with a 10/10 ass. Converted to a FB but she was a lot of work. This pull had a couple turns that really required me to be on my shit for what my current level was. Very rewarding night with a Sexy Koala.

What got me into "game"
Looking back, it was a combination of already being inclined to "pick-up" during my natural days and beating the depression after failing with my ex-girlfriend. The hole that was left in me served as a burning fire of inspiration / motivation to just get as good as I could with girls. When I found girlschase, amongst other PUA sites, I knew the site and the community of the forum was different than the rest. It changed the way I view life and I still think it's rich with value.

Then, it just becomes undeniable that this stuff is fun as hell, interesting as shit, and gives me a huge psychology boner. Why not just keep getting better and explore life from this angle?

Most people want the exact same thing, just in different ways.

Hue

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Can we please hear more about this? Sounds exciting.

5th story:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Non verbal and verbal influence. . . I also use my choice in clothing, conversation topics and logistical maneuvers. . . to elevate my interactions, towards an approximation of the liminal experiences and narrative themes, that are almost always present in erotic literature.

I think you are mixing up narrativity and liminality here. sorry for being a semantic asshole ;)

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Awesome idea for a thread, cannot believe I didn't pick up on this before.

How I meet girls: Mostly through online dating apps, some through social circles/extended friend groups, and last place is nightlife. Trying to get better with daygame though, been a rough go at it. Any avenue where looks and appearances talk before "game" itself.

Type of girl I do best with: Tanned brunettes or dark haired girls (usually white), in other words dark haired white girls with a slightly exotic look to them.

I've been with over a 100 different women and about 80% of them had this look. Mediterranean, Slavic, Jewish and Middle Eastern girls seem to love me. White women with the Emily Ratajkowski or Monica Bellucci look in general tend to break for me, I rarely approach them. Things just work out that whenever a girl is gonna go for me, she has this kind of look, they're usually aggressive when going for me too.

Had a time in my life where I was chasing blondes and redheads but somehow, someway, the brunette found me and picked me off. Often times, it was a white girl of Eastern European, Jewish, or Italian background. Some nights, she'd come out of nowhere to "accidentally" approach me and when I needed a girl to go home with, that type was the one.

It has got to a point where if I go out, there is going to be a woman who is going to approach me and try to get things going with me, almost always a woman with dark hair and usually white, occasionally Middle Eastern or Indian.

My appearance: Indian guy, 6'1, and on the light skin side. Closest celeb lookalike would probably be like a more manly looking version of Zayn lol.

Personality: More of the quiet type but people close to me say I am intense as fuck. Take shit from no one personality and when I do approach, it is in a more direct yet quiet way.

Game Style: I play the "don't fuck up game", move things along and act in the moment if things are going well, just feel it out. I cannot describe it, it's instinctual and based on reading emotions and being aggressive when it calls for it.

Read Lay report below:

What got me into "game":

Shitty youth, sucked with women growing up, social outcast, and missed out on the whole high school and college experience.

Try to build a social group in your youth and focus more on networking and making friends, less on women.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Since I am confined in Paris, I will take some pleasure to open up.

How I meet girls:

I have tried all types of places to meet girls, with the wildest place being at the STD clinic back in 2011 (I think). I Started out doing doing social circle and home parties when I was 15 (the age of which I joined the pick up community - the mASF forum back in 2007). I could not go to clubs, so homeparties was the way to go. At 16 I had a fake ID, so I started clubbing quite a bit. This was a rough time, because at first I went to 18 + places (i.e. the girls rarely have their own place) and I mostly stuck to wild bathroom sex and so on. I had a bunch of bathroom pulls back then (they called me the Bathroom Wizard). I also was the guy who had bathroom anal pulls for petite girls, since fucking their pussy would force me to bend my knees in order to reach their pussies - which was painful.

I had a period of daygame, and honestly I was doing quite well. But then I got a fake ID listing me as 24 y old (I was 17) which allowed me to frequent any venue (20+, 23+ etc). I remember going out alone, at 17, sober, to a club where everybody was older than me. I will be honest, I froze up quite often during that transitional period. Then I got used to it, and managed to get some results.

Then I discovered, at 18, gay clubs - mostly by accident. I was walking out of a club to buy chewing gum and smoke, until I bumped into a girl standing outside a club with her gay friends. We got along, and she invited me in. It turned out it was a gay club, which made me uncomfortable at first, and then I realized how cool and nice these people were. I ended up going to a gay afterparty.... lots of booze and fun. As I was trying to screen for logistics, I checked each room of the flat... and in each of them I saw dick sucking, and people riding each other's ass. After a while, some of dudes dudes had finished fucking each other, they came out yelling "hey hetero man, your turn now". I brought the chick with me, and fucked her. That was the beginning. After that I started hanging in gay clubs A LOT, pulling off a lot of wile stories. I learned so much from this environment. I also made a lot of gay friends.

Eventually, when I moved to Denmark I started doing super high end venues (like those with pickers, and guestlist mostly). Getting access to those clubs was hard but worth it, since it allowed my sexual game to shine, even in venue where social status was everything. It was a big boost to my ego to see my game destroy the typical dogma of the community that social value was everything.

Closing both normal and nude models, influencers, a miss Denmark contestant and fucking the local news anchor in the ass was for me reaching the next level. I also had the chance to meet some local celebrities as well as partying with the singer of this song:

I also stuck to the gay environment - even getting a VIP card to the cities MOST GAYISH CLUB. It was a freakshow of a place.

At the side, I always had a thing for house/techno clubs, but more of musical interests. Sadly, I never found any of those clubs to be good for pick up, until I moved to Paris. There I found one in the building where I live! But I still occasionally do gay clubs, sadly I was banned from the best one in Pris under suspicion of being a drug dealer because of my overly social behaviour (I am not a drug dealer and we suspect the bouncer boss banned me because he hated seing me pull).

Meanwhile I am slowly building my way to the top of the high end venues in Paris, just getting access to one of Paris' most high end place (did so with Pablo when he was visiting). I am not quite there yet, but eventually I plan "conquering" the city.

Scandinavian girls. I grew up with them, I know how they work. I am also really good at handling introverted girls who say nothing (they allow me to bombard them with juicy material). I can also handle strippers quite well (last year I oftentimes ended up with strippers after partying at afterhour gay places). Models too - I tend to not be affected by their looks. . I am very good at handling freaks too, but less so than Pablo.

In general I can handle most girls.All types, all races. As I tend to say "my bed has no borders".

Although I struggle with more "hood girls" or "ghetto girls". But Again, I am not their stereotype - and neither are they mine.

My appearance:

Oh god... So I am brownhaired dude, with currently pretty long hair (very long now!) . Either I put it in a bun but usually in clubs I let it loose, or put it in a halfbun. I look central European. I am 1m 78 tall and at times I have a bit of gut (I do not work out - but I should!). I also have some trimmed facial hair.

My clothing style is VERY flashy. LIKE so flashy that fashion influencers get inferiority complexes - those who know me know that my hobby next to pick up is in fact FASHION (yes I go to fashion shows and stuff). I wear red bombers with chinese dragons on, purple sequin bomber jackets, golden sequin leapard jackets, Jaquard shaped patterned jackets, floral patterned jackets (including a long coat with flower patterns on). I also love velvet jackets - bombers etc. Recently I like to wear Satin or velvet kimonos. It looks so swag.

I usually wear black skinny jeans, and chelsea boots, some with flashy details.

I also wear a lot of jewelry.

How do I really open women? well truth is, I rarely open women, they open me because of my clothes when I go out. Sadly, a lot of guys comment on my style too, which is annoying when I am in set.

Personality:

Extremely flamboyant and extravagant. Very verbose, and very expressive vibe. Think jack sparrow ish, but not quite there. However post hook, I have a very hypnotic vibe.

I have very expressive hand gestures, but usually calibrated and slowed down.

My voice is apparently less seductive than bacchus' but women tend to find my voice more comforting.

Otherwise I tend to act like this aloof rockstar. This is what girls have told me.

Maybe some of you who know can chime in perhaps give me your version of my personality.

Game Style:

S.E.X.U.A.L

But usually my game is very strategic and technical. I tend to focus on getting sexual - that's how I get laid most of the time. My preferred method has not changed since 2008 - it is still sex talk. I have only perfected it over the years. Basically, what I do in a nutshell:
1. Reframing sex as not a big deal, display lowkeyness and non-judgementalism.
2. Share knowledge and experience about sex and communicate sexual authority towards women. Sexual prizing is the name of this concept.

However, I also gone deep into the physical game rabbit hole, focusing on sexual tension (much like glow) inspired by Cody Lyans (personal friend), sleazy (used to be a good friend before he became weird), PerfectMoxie, TheLetter and Sixty (who I have discussed a lot with). I had my own opinions and take on this type of game. I also have been greatly inspired by Gunwitch (the importance of logistics, persistence, sexual state, and later on, the importance of social frames - see below).

Beside this, I really like to be inspired by the good old mystery method - i.e. the focus on social dynamics, social proof, and social value. But unlike Mystery, I use social value, social proof and dynamic as a mean to get sexual (i.e. to get to escalate or to open her up to sex talk), whereas mystery, displaying high value and creating social proof is the end (and based on this get laid). But more overall, I tend to follow the Mystery Method as a model - i.e. the indirect method of only reciprocating the women's interest - now showing interest, before she shows any, and only show as much interest as she shows.The major difference between classic MM and my style is that I display higher sexual value instead of higher social value.

Beside this, I am also very inspired by Swinggcat and especially when it comes to the importance of frame and getting the girl to chase you (although I find his model oversimplified and his inner game material to be totally shit). But unlike Swinggcat, I use sexuality as a mean to make her Chase. Again his inspiration was more on a framework level. However, I do enjoy some of his concept, such as the concept of open loops and push and pull, which is also something I use.

After I moved to France, I struggled with my verbals, since despite talking French, it was not on the level of my English. So my sexual verbals were off (i.e. my strongest tool). But This was not an issue because I started focusing on other aspects such as social proof, social value, logistics, physical game, push and pull. It was fun getting laid without your favourite and most powerful "go-to tool". After a few month in France, my french is almost perfect and I finally manage to use my sexual verbals (sex talk) again. Damn that felt good! It was like getting your powers back.

Oh where do I start? I have many sick stories. I will share my favorites.

1. Well I remember being on a bootcamp with some local instructors (2010). It was a free bootcamp. We then went out to the field. I hid my identity - acting like I was some beginner guy. That night I was one fire (the bootcamp effect is a real thing). I pulled a hot girl (19 y old, I was 17) to the bathroom infront of every bootcamp participants and fucked her in every hole (ass too). The instructor got mad, and claimed I needed coaching, since I could only get laid from being sexual. I remember, I told him - FUCK YOU. Good times. The lay report was posted on mASF and the local lair (where carousel was a moderator).

2. Another good experience was my first threesome at 17! I remember a random girl called me a night I was stuck at home alone (mum was away). She was a stranger... and I was like WTF? Apparently she was a friend of a fuck buddy, and the fuck buddy was with her. I then talked with my fuckbuddy and they asked me if they could come over. They came and bough over beer, and a cowboy hat (the fuck?). I was so affraid to escalate... especially considering that the girl my fuckbuddy brought over only have had 1 sex partner before, but my fuckbuddy took care of things (cred to her! - I did not cred her enough in my original lay report). My fuckbuddy went to the bathroom, took of her top, oiled her tits. She came to my room where I was chatting with her friend, and with her tits out wearing a cowboy hat, she pushed her friend into the wall and made out with her and dragged her to the living room.

There I was standing with a beer in my hand, seeing two hot girls having a 69. I joined in. Every possible position took place. My fuckbuddy even made me fuck her friends ass. Weird night. I managed to get a condom break... and both girls had to get the day after pill. LOLZ.

3. Other memorable stories was in a club (Summer 2018), I met this chick and went home with her to her friend's. Her friend (even hotter than the girl I went home with) was living next to the beach. At her place we had jack daniels cigarettes and coke. We snorted, drank and talked about sex. Then the girls stripped for me, and made out with each other before I waved them over. A 3 some took place. The best part was the aftermath.... they wanted to go to the beach. They spent 1 hour trying to figure out what bikini to wear. For me, they found a girl speedo (female underwear). There I was on the beach in a small speedo (with my balls hanging out), long hair, pilot sun glasses... high on coke (rockstar level x10000). One girl was laying on me, equally drunk and high and the other was stroking my hair... on the beach, while eating berries from each other. People were taking pics of me... thinking WTF is this guy with a speedo, long hair, pilot glasses and a beergut doing with those two girls. Pablo called me and he can tell you more about this...

4. The night where Pablo and I dressed like superstars (fur coat, sequin) and met two strippers (last April - 2019). The strippers tought we were from the group "swedish house mafia". We pulled them to pablo's airbnb (it was actually his hook). His girl got mad when I offered her a beer - and claimed that she was not here for drinking but fucking and pulled pablo into his room. I was stuck with this hot blond stripper. Went home with her, and after a lot of resistance I got drunk and all with her and made her strip for me... the whole vibe was amazing. I then fucked her. There was no happy ending to this story, since condom broke. I did an STD test, which gave me a false positive HIV diagnosis, which put me into a serious depression. But gladly, my tests were mixed up with somebody else's. Is this a good story? in itself yes, but the ending, not so good. The story has marked me a lot. It is also the reason for why I left the country and moved to France (yes it is recent). I still live with the traumas from that event, but it has made me reflect over my life, and made me stronger.

5. Me and Pablo pulling two Eskimo twins (june 2019). Just LOLZ (a month after the previous story). After I got cleared from being HIV positive (and getting my beloved "HIV-negative" status back), Pablo came visiting me to help me get back on track (my game took a hit, and I was constantly depressed). He managed to get me going on the third night, and I got my game back. We both did amazing, pulled those two eskimos. Of course I get the one with the boyfriend.

6. From April last year (2019): Fucking a Portuguese girl next to her gay friend, who was getting ass-destroyed by a big black cock. The black guy was wearing sun glasses and was over excited about this. The black guy gave the Portuguese guy a cumshot, and some reached my knee. I got mad. Still shocked to see how that portuguese dude managed to take that big dick in. I had problems focusing on my girl during the process.

7. After joining the community (2007), I met my childhood love (from when I was 11) that I never managed to get anywhere with back then (too affraid at a party. I ended up fucking her next to my friend who was fucking her friend. I was 15. First wild story. I guess no romantic ending to that love story.

8. Pulling two girls to my flat, put on a velvet bathroom, a glass of whisky and not touch the girls, but make them lick each other off while I watch. Such beautiful view. Best sexual experience so far (February 2017)

9. I went to this open microphone night (as per recommended by Glow), where you go on stage to share a sex story and win sex toys (basically giving me an audience and a microphone to my sex talk). I got second place from telling my first threesome (story I shared above - above the winner won after sharing his first cuckold story, the fuck...). The girl who shared her story before me (who won third place), shared a story about cheating on her ex.... who... she claimed was into "the game" (pick up). The crowd boohooed.... Well I did not feel great there. But then I went on stage, shared my story, and that girl liked it so much. I ended up chatting her up later on, and pulled her that night. So poetic.

I also won a pair of squirting sheets and a vibrator. And a dick shaped lollipop that I gave to a lesbian girl attending.

10. I once met a girl in a club (see report here). I met this girl again... but... in a weird way. After I had met her, she went on a euro-trip (a train trip around europe). She called me on night, and told me she was going to Poland - Warsaw actually. She joked about me coming... and eventually I did! Her friend changed their minds last minute and wanted to go to Berlin instead of Warsaw. Sadly, I had already booked an AirBnB and a flight. The girl dumped her friends and took a nighttrain from the Czech republic to meet me in Poland. She lived with me for 4 days. It was romantic and fun. Then we parted ways. Never to be seen again.

And those are my top favorite stories. I have many others....

What got me into "game"

Being a loser in Junior high was not fun. Then one day I met this guy who was throwing parties and was doing pretty good with girls. Gave me the info about the community. Fastseduction.com (mASF) was the place I went to to learn. I got hooked right away. It has been my passion since I was 15. It changed me, and was probably the best thing ever happening to me. I truly went from zero to hero, with a lot of fun, tears, frustration, and pleaure along the way. The road to success is VERY bumpy.

I was 15 - I knew very little at that time. I learned everything in the community. As some people used to say - I grew up in the community.

Best,

Teevster

Last edited:
>