Resident London daygame - only if you live in London

pickup243

Rookie
Rookie
Hey everyone,

I'm a 24-year-old living in North London. Beginner here :) . I just bought Todd's System program, and I want to go out take goal-oriented action. Not random action where there is no analysis with the same mistakes being repeated. Ideally even, form a small group where we can discuss our approaches to find areas of improvement/weak mastery. By improvement I'm not just limiting it game but everything. It's good to optimize. My plan is to daygame three times per week for 8 weeks straight.

Let me know if you're interested. I want start this week or next week if this week is not possible.

topcat

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
28 year old, South London based here. I'm down. Was actually just thinking about taking on Chase's "4 approaches a day for 30 days" challenge, so this came at the perfect time.

pickup243

Rookie
Rookie
I don't think I can go out for 30 days straight, but I can go out three times per week :D. Message me . I can't seem to find where to message you

topcat

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't think I can go out for 30 days straight, but I can go out three times per week :D. Message me . I can't seem to find where to message you
messaged you dude