Resident  Looking for committed wings in Baltimore/DC

Gunner

Rookie
Rookie
Hey gents,

I'm looking for committed wings in Baltimore for day and night game. I go to DC sometimes too.

About me: I'm 27, 5' 10", and slim. I'm a motivated beginner to cold approach. Before the pandemic, and without cold approach, I was typically dating with or sleeping with 2 girls per year—mostly friends of friends and a few online dates. I'm naturally introverted but have worked on my approach anxiety to where it's substantially less than it was when I first started doing cold approach (at least for night game; with day game, I'm pretty inexperienced and it's scarier). At this stage, my problem is less working up the courage to talk to women and more knowing what to say and how to say it.

I would benefit immensely from going out with someone more experienced than myself who could give me real-time feedback. (Though please know I'm not looking to pay anybody, so yes, I'm hoping to find someone who's already doing this who wouldn't mind taking a new guy under his wing just out of the kindness of his heart. I pinky swear I won't scare your friends away at the bar.)

Alternatively, if you're also a beginner I'm sure we can still learn from each other and I'm open to meeting up.

My current tactical goals:
- Find better day venues in Baltimore. The parks and coffee shops I've tried are just too sparsely populated to be a good use of time. Then again, maybe that's just how it works with daygame in Baltimore, I'm not sure.
- Make conversations last longer. Too often, I'll open a set but the conversation fizzles out within two minutes.
- Engage groups better. The girls I like are rarely out at night alone, so I need to learn how to engage their whole group.
- Kill small talk. I rely too much on boring small talk. I need to learn how to be more direct, flirty, and fun—and right from the beginning of the conversation.

Reply or message me if you're interested in going out in Baltimore! Also, links to resources like books or articles are appreciated.

(Since I only just created an account, not sure if you can message me yet; if not, feel free to email me at
silver.smith54321@gmail.com)

Thanks,
Gunner

>