"Loud" Game?

Echoes

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey all!

TLDR; Are there any members of the community who have had good results being very lively?

Had an interesting situation today where a girl came to me twice at the gym and invited me to grab lunch with her after some chatting. Had a great time, but I get reminded of how great I am at being a boyfriend candidate vs lover. I talk as much as a girl and am animated and expressive, which makes it tricky to walk down the lover path. I'm not cartoonish, but usually am smoldering her when I listen and very charismatic when speaking. I talk probably 50-60% of the time, so not too excessive, but Chase's James Bond/James Dean style makes me feel like I'm falling off the other end of the spectrum. I think this is why I lean heavily into more direct signals (but still playful and teasing), as I am usually fearless in my expression of myself, though it seems to need some tweaking... Again, are there any successful community members that go a more talkative, charismatic route?

Distance was killer at the restaurant we went to, making it hard to touch her (got a good amount in before and after). I also get a barrier in my mind when I find out a girl is Christian (like, Texan conservative Christian) that probably neuters some of my edge.

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Echoes,

A lot of guys are like this.

@Hector Papi Castillo is very talkative and energetic. @Teevster's style is a very talkative one too.

The first guy I knew who was really good with this girls was this highly animated, super talkative Puerto Rican salesman. Talking to him was mostly just you listening to his opinions about everything and the jokes he was cracking.

Even my approach is not really "sit there stoically and let the girl do all the talking." I end up doing the majority of the talking with most girls.

You can definitely succeed as the talkative guy. There are all kinds of different styles that work.

Chase

rr2021 aka DEVENCI

Space Monkey
space monkey
TLDR; Are there any members of the community who have had good results being very lively?
i have noticed some shorter guys (under 5 foot 8) seem to be having success in nightclubs with a super high energy style.

i have NEVER in 10 years of clubbing seen a taller guy (over 6 feet) use this style of game.

all the tall guys i know who fuck a lot from nightclubs are very chill/calm/relaxed.

so it seems at least in nightclubs its an angle only shorter guys should try.

Last edited:

Echoes

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for the tips everyone! That's reassuring to hear so many members are like this and even you, Chase! Just need to refine things to be sexier and more intriguing, less "lay it ALL out there". Also realizing I got pretty cynical in my relationship and focus too much on negatives at times, which isn't helping anyone.

Lol, perfect, I'm 5'7"

Just had a little epiphany: I'm very empathic and tend to try negating negatives for the other person, but it would be far better to focus on promoting positives by being confident and comfortable, especially during key junctions.

Last edited:
>