Orgasms  Love bombardment-How I was able to give 20 orgasms to 2 different girls in the same week...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys the last 2 girls i laid FROM COLD APPROACH, i was able to give them both 20 plus orgasms' MINIMUM to each in the same encounter(this is a million % factual not exaggerated going to see if they come to my channel) , and the technique i use is something new i have never used before, but was combining emotional love connection(but to crazy levels) mixed with a bit of kink...(i was going to post this in advance cause i don't want you guys to fuck women up with this by doing it incorrectly, but is a sex topic)

In order for this to work she MUST KNOW that you are part of the secret society of sex of course you do this by a combo of your presence and/or you could use second generation stuff as well that works...

if you go to any dating app you will 99.999999% of women are looking for humor, or CONNECTION..... Skills what does this has to do with this post i make the point, give me a second...

first to do this you need to have above sexual skills (i will recommend the book sex god by rose which should be mandatory).... also i wrote a post on some sex routines that i developed with success...

So you need to use a bit of something call the yes ladder and you need to be EXTREMELY VOCAL IN A VERY SEXY LOW DEEP VOICE:

The “Yesladder is a persuasion method aimed at getting your prospect to say yes to a specific question or situation (making a sale, setting up a meeting, etc.).

So here is how you do it, as you are for example kissing her breast: "uhmm, do you like how this feels baby?" she is obviously going to say yes,

do you like the way daddy (see she has not call me daddy yet, but here i start with the daddy shit): "do you like the way daddy is eating your pussy" yes

now you are inside of her (i really recommend missionary for this since is more intimate): "do you like the way daddy cock feels inside of you"? she is going to say yes,

now you stop and gently slap her and get fake angry, "say yes daddy" now she will say yes daddy....

now you will say good girl...

now here is why i hesitated to write this post cause a lot of this shit if done wrong could truly hurt them emotionally... so caution...

now you will become a commanding officer/broadcaster and in seductive voice you will wisher in her ears what to say:

"say daddy i really love how your big cock fills up my pussy" now she will repeat this, if she says it wrong or could not hear you right, no problem she get a gentle slap...

now say "daddy my ass belong to you daddy" she will repeat this...

now say "daddy my breasts belong to you"

now say "daddy my pussy is yours only yours" she will repeat it...

now say "daddy i love you, i love you daddy i am yours" she will repeat it....

^ i have only field tested this with 2 different girls and the results in orgasms', and sexual addiction to me, is to levels i have never seen or experience in all my lays, this is crazy, i have never in my life giving more than 10 orgasms (edited from 6-10, remember i girl i gave about 10)... Just be very very careful guys, as always, calibrate, field test, understand the underlying principles, and more or less what i am doing, so you can adapt it a bit to you and your styles... Make sure you know who are you are doing this with, it can not be done with certain girls (for example i would never do something like this with some girls i have dated that would have fuck them up)

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Skills, what if she is ALREADY vocal and says those things?

I'm not sure how I feel about "Daddy" though. What are some other options for titles?

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The idea of using a yes ladder on sex seems pretty interesting lol
I've done this to girls before in a lighter way (without some much of the extreme ladder stuff, but a bit here and there of this type of sex talk), and girls will cum pretty hard if they truly feel like you own/completely dominate them.
Most girls will complain about not being able to continue fucking after like 3 orgasms with me though, probably because of the roughness of the sex. I can see how using a lot of verbal stimuli can help them cum without so much physical stimuli, thus making you able to make them orgasm more.
Pretty interesting, will try that for sure :) (not so sure I would do this to this extent with every girl in every situation, but the underlying principle seems to make sense and be really powerful)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Skills, what if she is ALREADY vocal and says those things?

I'm not sure how I feel about "Daddy" though. What are some other options for titles?

hey fuck this! i love the "daddy" name for kink, my former student (now a kink guru) uses these names:

Names to call you:
Sir, Owner, Mister, Master
Names to call her:
Pig, pet, dog, cum dumpster, slave, whore, slut, whatever she agrees on and likes

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The idea of using a yes ladder on sex seems pretty interesting lol
I've done this to girls before in a lighter way (without some much of the extreme ladder stuff, but a bit here and there of this type of sex talk), and girls will cum pretty hard if they truly feel like you own/completely dominate them.
Most girls will complain about not being able to continue fucking after like 3 orgasms with me though, probably because of the roughness of the sex. I can see how using a lot of verbal stimuli can help them cum without so much physical stimuli, thus making you able to make them orgasm more.
Pretty interesting, will try that for sure :) (not so sure I would do this to this extent with every girl in every situation, but the underlying principle seems to make sense and be really powerful)

Yeah something like this happened to me, me and them were both extremely sore... But both of these girls are orgasmics as fuck squirters...

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Your own name.
ex
"Mm you like feeling big mean Peter's cock inside you?"
"Mm you like sucking Peter's cock like a good girl" etc

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Your own name
I feel like being able to transport the girl into a sort of "different reality" where she feels confortable to just enjoy herself while she's "used" by you is what makes these type of sex so powerful, and saying your name or hers can kinda take her out of that different state of mind, since it reminds her of her "normal" life... It's a lot about fantasy and roleplaying, I think.
If you want to assert this type of "she loves my cock" dynamic (which you totally should), you're better off just refering to your thing as "this dick" or "my dick" (I feel like "this" is better somehow, like it doesn't seem like you just wanna brag, and it can add to that fantasy type of thing, like your dick is a whole other entity, some magic wand/hammer/sword/whatever, even if it takes a little away from your "ownership" over it - though I think that if she's coming hard for you, she's gonna own that to you, for sure).
Like: "You love this dick dont'chu my little whore?".
Though I think "You love daddy's dick" can be more immersive still...
Never really thought I would be able to theorize so much about what to call my own dick lmao

I think using the girl's name or some special nickname in certain situations can be potent too, though I think in more loving/caring ways, like after you're done and she has her body against yours, you can say something to make her feel special using a nickname few people use with her and you know she likes, so she feel even more connected to you, and what you have is real

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I feel like being able to transport the girl into a sort of "different reality" where she feels confortable to just enjoy herself while she's "used" by you is what makes these type of sex so powerful, and saying your name or hers can kinda take her out of that different state of mind, since it reminds her of her "normal" life... It's a lot about fantasy and roleplaying, I think.
If you want to assert this type of "she loves my cock" dynamic (which you totally should), you're better off just refering to your thing as "this dick" or "my dick" (I feel like "this" is better somehow, like it doesn't seem like you just wanna brag, and it can add to that fantasy type of thing, like your dick is a whole other entity, some magic wand/hammer/sword/whatever, even if it takes a little away from your "ownership" over it - though I think that if she's coming hard for you, she's gonna own that to you, for sure).
Like: "You love this dick dont'chu my little whore?".
Though I think "You love daddy's dick" can be more immersive still...
Never really thought I would be able to theorize so much about what to call my own dick lmao

I think using the girl's name or some special nickname in certain situations can be potent too, though I think in more loving/caring ways, like after you're done and she has her body against yours, you can say something to make her feel special using a nickname few people use with her and you know she likes, so she feel even more connected to you, and what you have is real

Hey Beck this is the right idea, very nicely articulated, did not even think about this (on the way using the own name is meh), but, yeah you got the right idea, is pretty much a role play, fantasy... i mean the girls i have gotten away with doing this, are girls that you will least expect doing such things...

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Another variation is to abruptly change scenarios between dominant/submissive (some chicks like my main feel crazy about it).

First you dominate her like you said. Make her feel a bit slutty and used, but still loved and taken care of at the same time.
Sometimes I'll go as far as saying (BTW, be careful with lines like this....use it only when temperature is really high): "I know you like being used....you like being my little slut don't you...say you like being my little slut....I'll fill your body with this cock and you will beg for more" while pumping her hard like you are probing for oil.

Than when she's really into it (and already had some orgasms), trade roles and make her "use you". You can keep her below, but it works better if she's on top riding or some sort of dominant position. Now you say: "say you like this body....you like using this body, don't you....tell me you like to use this body, to use me and this cock for pleasure".

If she's surprised or a little shy, don't break character. Just keep reinforcing it: "I know I'm your fuck toy...I LIKE being your fuck toy...now show me how you use me....show me who's in charge of this cock". If she seems too shocked, take a quick break and fuck her a little slower to build back intimacy, but go at it again as soon as the temperature begins to rise "I WANT you to use me...I want you to use this cock and this body for you pleasure...don't hold back, I want you to dominate this body and do as you please".

Don't be surprised if she looses it completely and start to slap your ass or lick funky spots LOL.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Another variation is to abruptly change scenarios between dominant/submissive (some chicks like my main feel crazy about it).

First you dominate her like you said. Make her feel a bit slutty and used, but still loved and taken care of at the same time.
Sometimes I'll go as far as saying (BTW, be careful with lines like this....use it only when temperature is really high): "I know you like being used....you like being my little slut don't you...say you like being my little slut....I'll fill your body with this cock and you will beg for more" while pumping her hard like you are probing for oil.

Than when she's really into it (and already had some orgasms), trade roles and make her "use you". You can keep her below you, but it works better if she's on top riding or some sort of dominant position. Now you say: "say you like this body....you like using this body, don't you....tell me you like to use this body, to use me and this cock for pleasure".

If she's surprised or a little shy, don't break character. Just keep reinforcing it: "I know I'm your fuck toy...I LIKE being your fuck toy...now show me how you use me....show me who's in charge of this cock". If she seems too shocked, take a quick break and fuck her a little slower to build back intimacy, but go at it again as soon as the temperature begins to rise "I WANT you to use me...I want you to use this cock and this body for you pleasure...don't hold back, I want you to dominate this body and do as you please".

Don't be surprised if she looses it completely and start to slap your ass or lick funky spots LOL.
Haha! I do similar between really kink and nasty to totally romantic, I have not tested submissive roles...

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Haha! I do similar between really kink and nasty to totally romantic, I have not tested submissive roles...
Think about Magic Mike.
Most girls fantasize about it all the time (to 100% objectify a man they are attracted to and use his body for pleasure).
This plays right into their laps...once they sense you are comfortable with it, man, you in for a treat :cool:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I WANT you to use me...I want you to use this cock and this body for you pleasure...don't hold back, I want you to dominate this body and do as you please".

Lol never tried this type of stuff, I'm a bit of a switch, though I'm much more dom than sub, but it's mostly the more confident/aggressive girls that like get on top and rub themselves and "use me", or dare to degrade me or do stuff like that (I'm generally really into that lol, I think it creates a cool back and fourth sometimes and increases intimacy and pleasure for both). Gonna try that with this girl I'm seeing.
Btw I know it's not super related but this girl used to have big problems to orgasm and sometimes would stop me midway through sex because she wasn't feeling it, but she got off the pill and last weekend we were having a blast.
I saw a side of her I never imagined, she was going wild, and I took this opportunity to really objectify her and order her around, have her confessing how much she loves my cock and that type of shit (she even told me her ex was shit in bed and I was the best, when I asked her if her ex didn't ordered her to moan - she accidentaly called me by his name, so I used that as an excuse to make her be even more submissive to me as a way for us to get "even", maybe I went a bit overboard with the whole shitting on her ex dead corpse but fuck it - he's not dead btw if you thinking that lol)
Not sure if you guys had experiences like that with girls getting off contraception and having way higher libido/becoming almost different people (I was almost quitting going out with this girl and this really changed things for me hehe, now I wanna try more and more sex with her)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Guys i don't know yet if i will recommend this shit! it backfired big time to the point one of the girls wanted to put me in jail with false allegations....... So i am debating if asking chase and mods to delete this whole thing …

for now don't use it, is too powerful... I will consider for now under dark seduction...

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
it backfired big time to the point one of the girls wanted to put me in jail with false allegations.......
Holy shit man that's fucked up man, I hope you're fine.
That said, yes, sex that hard can be very polarizing, almost on that "dark seduction" category...
You think the allegations came because of how degrated the girl would feel/buyers remorse, or just overall jealousy/being too much on your trance and not being able to get you commited?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Holy shit man that's fucked up man, I hope you're fine.
That said, yes, sex that hard can be very polarizing, almost on that "dark seduction" category...
You think the allegations came because of how degrated the girl would feel/buyers remorse, or just overall jealousy/being too much on your trance and not being able to get you commited?

Yeah i was able to doge a bullet due to saved text convos...... But, Beck bass you are pretty good at social dynamics i am impressed by your diagnosis, I been going over and over and over in my mind of what the fucked happened, and i think you summarize it perfectly, on top of that she tracked me and my post to this forum and videos, so it was too much for her to handle, specially seeing me with other women on videos, it totally drove her insane, which makes me sad, cause even though she wanted that on my end, the last thing i wanted was to hurt her this bad, to the point i was going to quit the whole seduction shit!

Last edited:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
But, Beck bass you are pretty good at social dynamics i am impressed by your diagnosis
Thank you sir, this means a lot coming from you
she tracked me and my post to this forum and videos, so it was too much for her to handle, specially seeing me with other women on videos, it totally drove her insane, which makes me sad
Hooooly, that's crazy, I don't know what I would do if some girls found out about my whole seduction shebang, there's a lot of bad preconceptions about seduction (when coming from males, that is lol) and PUA and that type of stuff...
I think most of us here just wanna become better men to have fulfilling lifes and give women what other men can't give, but just seeing some aspects of seduction can lead people to think the worst of us... I definitely don't wanna read the stuff I say about them here, as it's only a small part of what I think of them, not to mention that it's is annonimously, so it's not like I'm really "talking about them", as much as I'm talking about situations that I'm going throught and sharing with people here so I can get a outside look on it.

I hope you and her get over it (not necessarily together but you know), shit happens sometimes, but we gotta take it as an opportunity to learn and do better in the future. Good luck man

>