Media and society ultimately having the final say in types of girls you can get?

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've been thinking quite a lot about this over the past few months, on and off in a way, and finally decided to discuss it with you guys. So I live in the United States and Northern California to be exact but I am on vacation right now. Despite stereotypes about the state making it out to be some lovely paradise, it is far from that and racism here is bad.

I am starting to notice how in the media they show so many white guys with girls of various ethnic backgrounds so as a result you see a ton of white guys here in California with girls of all races. White guys with latinas and Asian girls is extremely common here, much more common than the other way around and society doesn't make a big deal out of it at all. As a result I notice how white guys have a relatively easy time getting with girls of various races if they have game and other things going for them in life. I find that there is practically no limit on what kind of girls a white guy with game and tight fundamentals can get.

Then I've noticed my situation as a South Asian guy to where I feel that my race has helped me get certain kinds of girls but perhaps stopped me from getting other types of girls. Due to Christian Hendricks (a redhead) marrying a Pakistani guy and Raj dating a redhead on Big Bang Theory, I find that I have an abnormally easy time getting with redheads for some reason and I have seen gingers show interest in dating guys of the more exotic races. I don't even know how it happens but my last lay was a redhead and she was beautiful too. Indian girls, Mexican girls, and girls of minority groups are no big issues for me either because America doesn't really care if people of minority groups hook up with each other.

Now I do notice that there are brown and Asian guys out there who have a lot of problems getting the hot blonde types and I fit into that group too. I never had much luck with the hot blonde California girl types and I notice that up here in Northern California, they don't normally go for anyone other than white guys or black guys despite the large amounts of other races of guys in the state. I've run into a lot of rejections and issues with the hot blonde types, probably more so than any other kind of women out there to where I am starting to be scared to approach them.

I thought more about why that is because I do want to have more success with them but then I looked at media and other things. Quite a few black athletes are married to hot blondes and there is a lot of push by American media to encourage hot blondes to go for black men (the movie "Obsessed" with Beyonce, Edris Elba, and Ali Larter). On the other hand, American media never shows hot blonde popular girl types with brown guys for example and as a result, such a couple is pretty much unheard of even in a state like California. I wonder if hot blondes are actually thinking in their heads to avoid guys of certain races because American society and Hollywood does not show women who look like them with guys of that race, afterall, these women are trying to fit in as Chase said.

At times I wonder if most hot blondes are actively discouraged from going for guys of my ethnic background. Media does it part to make sure this never happens but I wonder if American society and its people are doing everything in their power to ensure that the Jenna Jameson lookalike does not get with some handsome brown guy for example. Like whenever one does develop feelings for one, American society (her friends and family) instantly say racist things to try and dissuade her from dating one. Even when Big Bang Theory did the scene with Raj and Penny, it eventually ended up being a comedy rather than something that was actually sexual and romantic. Like what if the hot blonde might have some interest in getting with that handsome brown guy with tight fundamentals but doesn't want to due to fear of her own life.

Whenever Hollywood or any sort of media show a hot blonde, she is almost always with a handsome white guy or in some cases a black guy, and I see it reflected right here in California too. Hollywood never shows these women with men of other races and as a result, it is almost unheard of for me to see these women with say a brown guy for example. Very rarely do I see the hot blonde party girl type in the state with anything other than a white or black guy, maybe it's just California though.

I wonder if the blonde, which a lot consider to be the symbol of "western beauty", is purposefully kept away from guys of the more foreign races as some sort of patriotism and nationalism from American media and society. Outside of some really big cities, I know that in most places in the USA a couple involving a hot blonde with say some South Asian guy would be in danger of being assaulted and killed.

Now I have started to have my share of success in the game here but I am starting to wonder as someone that wants to expand to the hot blonde types, does media and American society practically put a ceiling or limit on what kind of girls you can hook up or sleep with based on what race you are?

Paulie Walnuts

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Media and society ultimately having the final say in types of girls you can

Bro I'm a Brown Desi guy and I HAVE dated (though mostly hooked up with or had "things" with) hot blonde popular girls. It's all just your mindset honestly, of course if you think "oh only a hot white guy/black guy/insert whatever type of race/quality I don't have" then ya of course you're not gonna get those types of girls.

Matter of fact... let me tell you a story. So before I got into Real Estate I used to work as a dishwasher at this Italian restaurant. I had just turned 21, hadn't found this site but I'd hooked up with a fair amount of women and while I didn't exactly have tight fundamentals I was for the most part a pretty confident guy. Fast forward about three weeks, (apparently I sucked as a dishwasher, so they made me a busboy instead), the INSANELY HOT blonde bartendress had been checking me out everytime I came to work (but she was a "hot blonde perfect 10" and I assumed I had no chance with her, plus she was 27-28). I KNEW she was checking me out but I didn't say anything because I didn't feel I "deserved this girl", finally she made it point blank she thought I was attractive when she came to me and said VERBATIM "I'm so glad they moved you to front of house, you're waaaaay too handsome to be stuck in the kitchen!". Obviously because I didn't think I deserved her, instead of flirting back I kind of just muttered a thank you and walked off! Luckily for me, my mates 21st was coming up and we were gonna go stay at his families lake house in Chelan (4th of July weekend there is party central for WA state). She just happened to be going too, so I made a move to get her number! Now unfortunately nothing ever came from this, but hey, it was a MASSIVE confidence booster.

I don't give a FLYING FUCK what the media says about Indian guys/Arab guys etc. etc. In all honesty the fact that I don't see Indian men with hot blonde women (or anyone but Indian girls really) just makes me MORE interested in changing that, being a sexy man and getting whatever girl I want!

Follow the advice posted in these forums and the blog boards Chase puts out, I've only been lurking for like... a month and a half now; last night I went out and did 30-40 approaches, got 7-8 numbers. Did the same Friday night, now only one of those numbers even bothered replying to my ice breaker text. Is that a little upsetting? SURE IT IS! However I'm still gonna try and do a cold date text, I'm gonna make it happen; because IDGAF and I want to go out with more beautiful women! N even if it takes a month or two, the next hot blonde I bang I'm going to write up as a field report and post it and I want you to check it out. Trust me bro, it's more than possible; you go out and approach approach approach? It's probable ;).

The Armani Code

Space Monkey
space monkey

Damn dude that is so amazing, if we met IRL you would be like a role model to me. We don't have any of those Desi guys out here in California, at least not in Northern Cal, and people here are very image conscious. A lot of women, hot blondes here in particular, model themselves after what they see on TV and media so that doesn't work out for me. If you're in the Bay Area, I so want to see you in action and I bet that you will get the attention of a lot of people here if you're out with a hot blonde.

I've been reading the posts on this forum and Chase's blog, particularly his blonde bombshell blog post, but I find that the social circle game becomes almost impossible for me to run. I was not in a frat in college and breaking into a lot of the social circles these blondes run in while you're an Indian looking guy is rough in the Bay Area because there is a lot of racism towards Indian guys here, we're pretty much regarded as "disgusting" by the people here and end up being the butt of every joke. The place is expensive anyways so I am desperately looking to move out of here, I am wondering if other places in the country have much more receptive kinds of women that I am into. I remember reading a post a while back on this forum about how the Bay Area is rough for Indian guys because of all the negative stereotypes people have of us here and as Chase mentioned in his posts, the hot blondes do pay close attention to this sort of stuff.

As bad as it is though, I am starting to see Indian guys in my area dating Asian girls, more hipstery and geeky white girls (who are rarely ever blonde), and to a much lesser extent black and Hispanic girls.

I would love to meet an Indian player who I can model myself after, glad to see someone of my background having success with these kinds of girls.

Edit: Just read Radeng's comment, did not realize that this has been discussed a lot before. Sorry guys but it was a thought that had been in my head and I didn't want to share it with the people I know IRL since almost everyone I know is so PC.

GeneralFap

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Come on man, you have to stop making excuses already. Here is an Indian dating coach that explains exactly what you are doing and how you can stop making excuses: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0WckKtngJQ

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Hey Armani code,

Not sure how this thread is any different from other race posts. Read the ones where Chase tells you how specifically to get the type of girl you want and follow that advice.

Radengs advice is something similar to chases advice; to be getting these girls or any girls you have to be ACTUALLY approaching them and messing up learning from it fixing things and then progressing gradually like that.

Also there is a matter of "what you are saying vs how you are saying it".

You might be nice respectful and positive in your tone and words and how you come across, but the assumptions and generalizations you are making about race and game and any sort of victimization are lacking conclusions and have flimsy impractical arguments behind them (they aren't based on going out getting field experience and working to get results; but instead generated and spread by more victimized complaining not fixer guys).

There are a lot of guys who hold the self limiting and incorrect beliefs that have gotten kicked off here because they came across Ina. Negative way; but coming across Ina. Positive way and thinking and feeling the same things doesn't help you much either.

Go approach and follow that advice. Stop thinking start doing.

And I DARE YOU man, (mean this positively): comment or post a thread about something besides race. Just one. (Have looked through all your past posts and can't seem to find one)

You can do that right?

Good luck

Rage

Paulie Walnuts

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Thanks Radeng! I still consider myself a humble beginner, but I go a little nuts with how many approaches I do per week haha (really want to see some fast success, though it's not validation I'm looking for I'm looking for success regarding MY SKILLS). Def could use some tips on Ice Breakers and weekend night game, though the other guys I met at the bar this weekend (who I'll be going out with from now on) also favor a more aggressive approach.

Armani, I promise you man; it's not the fact that you're brown. As I said before I used to think like you did until I met my buddy AJ (Anuj). Guy gets more ass than the rest of our friend group put together! (The rest of the group was comprised of extremely good looking, rich white guys who were varying degrees of the bad boy images). He said it to me once when we had a party waaaay back when I was like 18 and had just graduated high school (it was like 5 am and everyone had passed out or left), "Bro I feel like you're one of the only Indian guys who gets me, it's just you and me who can actually get females, shits kinda lonely sometimes haha", I said to him "I do this shit to prove to people that my people can be players/ballers/insert stupid stereotype here". Now I understand it's not about any of that shit, it's about me being happy; it's about me succeeding for me. I WANT a hot awesome girlfriend that I can count on, loves me for me, is amazing in bed blah blah blah. How do I go out and get that? Well I assure you I get rejected probably just AS MUCH or MORE than you do, because I'm a little obsessed when it comes to picking up numbers and approaching (every missed opportunity haunts me haha). I still go out and keep doing it though :).

Also I agree with Radeng's advice, I usually wear a black tshirt (shows off my muscles lol I spend a lot of time at the gym) and jeans; seems to more or less not affect my success ratio with most women. As I favor a scattershot approach to every type of hot girl I can find ;) (including hot blondes/geeky chicks/Asians etc. I DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON ANY OF THEM!!) However if that is the type of girl you favor, then go make some "bro" type friends (jocky man pride types, with the collars flipped out on their polos, backwards snapbacks/fitteds and the bieber swish). Start lifting some weights, start dressing like said "bros", and start approaching every hot blonde you can find! Seriously, eventually even if you don't follow any of this advice WHATSOEVER, just go approach. Eventually there will be one that has not been approached and will be horny enough to date/fuck you. I popped a girls number at my college a few weeks ago and you know what she said to me? She said "you're the second guy to EVER come up to me and get my number" (n she's a cutie too haha). Ended up fucking the shit outta her at her mum's place about a week later so... (btw I saved that text just to remember how important approaching is, even if you get rejected like 50-60 times you will EVENTUALLY find a girl who is into you.)

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

I am Korean and I've done alright with white girls but blonde popular girl types have been tougher for me to get too. The blondes I can get are usually small town country girl types, older blondes (MILFs), and foreign blondes. Your typical bar hopping, club girl, and blonde party girl types is tough for me to get but we don't have that many of them here in Washington. The few we do have are in high school or college and that comes with its own set of barriers.

As Chase said in his article, you pretty much have to fit the mold of a particular kind of guy to get these kinds of women but I think it varies from region to region. When I lived in the south, it was the country boys, fraternity brothers, and football players that ended up getting with these women while your typical hipster struggled with them. I've also lived in the northeast and there it is the wealthy white guys with a lot of social connections that get those women, there they were conscious about race, social class, and your career.

I say this as an Asian American guy who has had some success with white girls in the previous year, of all the various kinds of women out there, hot blondes are by far the most loyal to white men. Some might go interracial with a black guy but they generally tend to hate a lot of the more "foreign" races. Majority of the racist white girls I met in real life were (as in saying ignorant things openly) were blondes. Now take my post as a personal anecdote but the fact of the matter is, the blonde party girl types you're looking for are generally not that open minded.

Paulie Walnuts

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

@Fuji

Hey man, you're in WA state? I'm in Seattle! I understand your anecdotal experience, n while I agree with it in some aspects; looking at it like that is just going to further negative thinking. Perhaps parts of it are true, I MOSTLY see blonde "hotties" with frat bro/clean cut polo types. However you can break that mold, hell I'm gonna go run some daygame today at the mall (for those last minute Christmas shoppers ;)) and I think I'm gonna focus on blonde hotties today, just to see what I can pull off. I think the more interracial/interclass relationships guys like us create, the easier it will be for future generations to get whatever type of girl they want! If I ever do decide to have kids I want them to have the choice of whatever woman they want, not be limited by "oh I'm not a white frat bro, I can't have this type of woman".

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Dude, the fact that we're in fucking Seattle, which is arguably the most open minded and progressive area of the entire country, and it is still unheard of to see Asian and Brown men with hot blondes should tell you something.

I know that we want to encourage positive thinking and I understand that but we have to be real. Telling some brown dude to approach 50 women from a demographic that will hate him for his ethnic background is a waste of time. We need to be realistic and the fact of the matter is, the blonde party girl types are some of the most racist, bigoted, and close minded women on this entire planet. If you want blondes that bad, just go for the foreign ones, older ones, hippies, or actual country girls. Do not waste your time going for the bimbos at bars and clubs, they're generally racist, close minded, and bigoted.

Rusty

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

It's interesting how perception and views can change so drastically and so vehemently in a relatively short period of time.

If you're familiar with or studied race relations and institutionalized racism over the past couple hundred years, you'll know that in the mid to late 1800s to the early 1900s there were several waves of immigration from South East Asia. Largely the Chinese and Japanese, along with Filipino and some other South East Asian groups, they came to the States in large groups over the years, mostly for cheap labor (basically slave labor, though I wouldn't say it's comparable to the African American experience).

The biggest intermingling that occurred was in Hawaii and of course, the West coast. I won't go into specifics, but guess what happened when large groups of Asian men began mingling with the white population. You guessed it. Interracial relationships. Nothing wrong with that, right? Of course not.

However... because of the influx of Asian immigrants and a general xenophobia that the good ole' folks of the United States of America are known for, even today, a very strong, paranoid, discriminatory attitude began to develop. There was a general fear that the States would be overrun by the "yellow" people, and this became known as Yellow Peril. (I'm hugely condensing and leaving out a lot of stuff, but you get my point).

There was actual fear that the Asian men were taking all the white women. Interracial relationships were far more common than you would think, especially during this time period. This fear was realized through U.S. legislation when anti-miscegenation laws were implemented.

Yes. Legislation that threatened any woman who wished to marry a "Mongoloid". Laws that prevented interracial couples from marrying. Of course, these laws applied to different groups as well (Black, Native American, etc.) But the point still stands. White men were afraid that Asian men would take all their white women.

So.... it's kind of funny to see that now, we have no official laws that uphold blatant institutionalized racism, but we see propaganda and stereotypical imagery in media that marginalizes, discriminates against, and targets groups of different color and background. Not all too different from the state of black slaves after Lincoln abolished slavery. Sure, they were free. But there were many efforts to propagate negative stereotypes and racially charged images and messages in the media at the time, post war, post slavery.

Still, the fact remains, perception is just that. Perception. We can't individually change socially constructed images and ideologies that are perpetuated in U.S. society. However, on an individual basis, you can still succeed. It's not that we are biologically inferior. It's not our DNA or our makeup that is failing us.

We are failing to push back against those stereotypes and break the subconscious, automatic triggers that these women have that may be influencing their biases and prejudices. You can choose to complain and whine about all these external forces that you can't control (at least on your own), or you can go out and meet women and not give fuel to the fire that is racial discrimination and prejudice.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Everyone,

LEt's just say you can't get the blonde chick? Big fucking deal. Make that nerd girl from society your girlfriend and make her cool. :) Suddenly everyone wants to date a nerd. and you can reverse and date that blond chick.

That's people. They are lost and need that delusion. That delusion is important though. :)

Zac

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

Radeng:

Fair enough, I can say that I am frustrated over the fact that I haven't had much success with these kinds of women. Maybe I don't know all there is to know about them and feel discouraged that I do not see them with Asian men just like the brown users here feel discouraged because they do not see those women with brown men. Guess my worldview is just limited man.

Paulie Walnuts

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

If this IS really the case and Indian/Asian men CAN'T get hot blondes than shouldn't we work to change that? Shouldn't we overcome that mindset and find a way to beat the stereotype so it gets easier for our people? I mean tbh I really don't care what specific TYPE of girl I end up with for the night, I love all women; Black/Asian/Latina/White, all of the different cliques, Nerdy/Geeky/Cheerleaders/Emo/Professional/Party Girl/Surfer Chicks etc. However if this does seem to be such a big deal, then I'm going to go out, find a super hot blonde to date/LTR (open of course ;)) just to prove that I can!

I think I've done over 100 approaches in the last week (day game and night game included), it's been burning the shit out of me, it's frustrating as all hell. A lot of those numbers/approaches don't turn into shit (although I'll get pleasantly surprised when I'll get a random text response saying they've been busy and are still interested in grabbing coffee, after all it IS still the holidays). I won't let myself get discouraged though, I don't give a shit what the media and stereotypical images say, I've decided to become a great lover of women; and indeed that is what I shall become.

Also I will say if you run as many approaches as possible and work on your fundamentals you'll be pleasantly surprised, yesterday I saw a cute blonde "bimbo lookin type" working at Express at the mall, I saw her look up and stare/smile at me then look down, so I walked in, said hello and tried to pop the number after 15 seconds. She said she couldn't give me her number at work, so she sneakily went to the managers desk, grabbed a piece of paper and wrote mine down :). Running game is again, literally one of the most frustrating things I've ever had to learn, but like any other skill all it takes is a little practice, a little luck and a LOT of balls.

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

"Media and society ultimately having the final say in types of girls you can get?"

No, you ultimately have the final say in types of girls you can get.

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Seriously guys?

GO APPROACH.

Jake.

Paulie Walnuts

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Approach approach approach!

Eventually you'll find what you're looking for :).

Rage

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

IMO OP is the real instigator behind these posts; ridiculous post is posted, then people go wild comment back and forth, jimmies are rustled, thread is locked or added to the original blonde bombshell post.

OP (this OP or one or two other past other posters) then waits a month or a few months and then post a similar hypothetical useless post just like this one.

This thread will go on a bit and then get locked or added to original.

OP isn't being a dick, just indirectly a complainer and recycling the same victimized thread.

What stops the next post like this being posted up in another month or two? Nothing stopping this guy or any other posting this shit and not pulling balls together setting out and actually approaching...

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

If this IS really the case and Indian/Asian men CAN'T get hot blondes than shouldn't we work to change that? Shouldn't we overcome that mindset and find a way to beat the stereotype so it gets easier for our people?

Looks like you asked a question that can be the key to solving this issue, my mindset is completely different in regards to that.

Here is how I think about it:

If there are so many hot blondes in this country and a lot of Asian guys and Brown guys as well, then why isn't it even remotely common? Why is it that even in a lot of places like California or Washington, it is almost unheard of to see hot blondes with anything other than white or to an extent black guys? From my experience, not ALL Asian or Brown guys are IT geeks, a lot are cool guys. There must be some sort of bigotry or racism on the part of the hot blonde bimbo towards men of certain backgrounds in order for this situation to even take place. Right?

I guess the only answer it all boils down to playing the numbers game to a hardcore level. It is a tough pill to swallow, especially for someone with an ego as big as mines, to realize that I would have to literally throw the kitchen sink at this situation to get the hot blonde due to some of the social barriers that might exist. That doesn't just mean looking good but it also means adjusting my location, choosing certain hobbies, doing a shit ton more approaches, and just doing everything I can to get these kinds of women. Then again, I guess if you want it bad enough then you will eventually get it but to think how many approaches you would have to go through and all of the shit you would have to deal with to get with your type just because of the nasty stereotypes in media and the extremely racist nature of American society can be a tough pill to swallow.

Some let it get them down, I guess we have to be the others who have to use that underdog role as an inspiration.

Rusty

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Fuji,

Just because one is a certain "race", does not mean you automatically get hot women of the same "race".

You're missing the whole point. Your own reference experiences do not sum up reality. You also have no actual clue why a woman shut you down, or rejected you, or dismissed your advances (assuming that you're actually approaching these women) anything short of an outright confession from this woman saying she doesn't date Asian men. Everything you say or believe is simply an assumption, and I would even say presumption.

It's easy to point to race and make a very limited observation and use your own narrow experiences and make this sweeping generalization that, yes, "X" type of women only date "X" men.

Unless she explicitly tells you to your face that she doesn't date Asian men, then you can't assume that she would never date one. And unless you've got a relative large sample size of approaching a certain type of woman, specifically the blonde types that you and many others seem enamored with, you can't make such a broad generalization and assume it has any real weight.

Sure, you can say that most of these women don't go for Asian men. South East Asian, South Asian, East Asian... take your pick. But do they really have any incentive for doing so? Where is this sense of entitlement coming from?

What have you done to differentiate yourself from the sea of mediocre men that hurl themselves at these women?

Do you even actually approach these women on a consistent basis? If they are rejecting you, how can you be so sure it's your race and not something else? Where's your proof?

Oh and relatively speaking, there aren't a lot of Asian men in the States, even in the highly populated areas. Asians might appear to be many in certain cities and areas (eg. Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York) but they're still a relatively small population compared to whites and blacks, and even Latinos depending on the area. The majority of these women aren't even really exposed to Asians and Asian culture, and unless she has a certain fetish or curiosity or a particular affinity for these types, she's not going to go out of her way to date one. She's going to follow whatever conditioning and preferences she's gleaned as she grew up. Just like most people who have grown up within their own culture or group, she's just going to meet and encounter men who are similar to her because that's how she grew up, notwithstanding any bold Asian men who step up and approach her. But that doesn't happen and we don't see Asian men- White Blonde interracial couples because... these men don't even approach. And even if they do, we see small numbers of them doing so, leading to small number of couples.

P.S. The way you speak about other people speaks volumes about your own character. You talk about bigotry and racism, yet you call these women "hot blonde bimbo types". Think about the way you speak and what that reveals about yourself and your issues with women.

>