Moose Goes Forth

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Brain dump - this probably won't read well so apologies in advance.

So I've been specifically going for younger girls that intimidate me. As a result my approach to number ratio is plummeting, but this is necessary. Need to get worse and build myself up on a solid foundation. In this case, I'm trying to really develop specific ways of turning my boring platonic conversations into fun flirty ones. I've started developing some gambits which I experimented with today (Day 18) and they generally got good responses. But the interactions were still very clumsy and didn't feel natural. Growing pains.

Summary of the last few days (skipped Sunday since I was hanging out with family and it was raining and I was exhausted from Saturday night, this is probably an excuse and I could have done it with more self discipline. I still used the time to develop some routines/responses to use)

Day 17

Saturday Night Street Game: (10 approaches), latter ones with wings from my city. First time doing "night game" since March due to lockdown, felt a bit weird.

Experimented with the "cousin" opener for intimidating sets (such as a group of 8 young girls) and it was well received but ejected that set soon. Will keep this one in the arsenal.

Opened a tall blonde on her jacket and her group of 5 swarmed me. One on the left was super cute and was complimenting me on my jacket too, touching it and teasing me about how warm I must be, I should have tried isolating her "this ones cute, can I steal her?" and put my arm around her, but didn't think of it at the time. They were heading to a bar so I let them go (felt it would have been weird to try going with them)

Frustratingly had a cute two set following myself and a wing to find a bar to go to - I opened the set, commenting on how I loved her pants and asking where she got them, she told me I could have them - used this to flirt about us getting together later to do it but think I went a bit too far and maybe made her a bit uncomfortable. I should have used a chase frame here instead - "look I know you think I'm handsome and want to see me take my pants off but we need to get to know each other first"

All the bars were at capacity and we hadn't booked in advance - the girls gradually started losing interest with each one we couldn't get into and left.

Number closed a hot blonde I opened direct (at least from the rest of her, mask was on) but she had a boyfriend - she told me so but said she was happy to swap numbers, and she made sure it was the correct number. It was a boring platonic conversation - she didn't have many interests but I wasn't flirty at all. Starting to fix that now with new gambits I am developing (see Day 18)

A few other sets as well.

Day 18:
Monday (8 approaches)

Focused on using some flirty lines I developed to gauge the girls response (to see if it got the response I want). Execution was clumsy, but it worked in some cases, getting them to laugh on command (though not sure how genuine the laughs were - my delivery was a bit stiff). One girl initiated touch at the end - she was single but not interested "I'm not mingling at the moment"- but I had fun with it, telling her she was "breaking my heart" and shit like that. She told me this interaction had made her entire day.

One instagram close with a cute thai girl - her English wasn't the best but she seemed open to my suggestion of grabbing a drink.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 19:
Tuesday (6 approaches, 2 number closes)

My no fucks given attitude started off strong today. Number closed a sexy blonde english woman (probably late 20s/early 30s) off my first approach. Incorporated some of my corny flirty lines in that interaction which got a laugh. Need to make sure to touch her when she laughs to say just kidding. Was a lot quicker in moving from my indirect opener to direct interest. Made an effort to stand physically closer to the girls which I haven't really been doing, to make touch more natural. One of the ones I number closed, a cute ginger, inched back when I did this - not sure if it was because of the 1.5 metre COVID rules or what.

Need to still develop smoother interactions - Right now it's still mainly platonic conversation with some of my funny responses thrown in, but after using them on women I think they come across as too gamey.

It's all about the delivery. Even boring platonic conversation sounds interesting when you are delivering it with power and conviction. The gamey lines sound less gamey when I deliver them with a straight face instead of with a smile (more my style of humour anyway - deadpan) - the smile and laugh should only come after when I say I'm kidding. Need to strive for balance - nice flirtatious balance.

Chickened out of a hot two set who were way ahead of me. I was going to open them, and ran to catch up with them from behind but another couple moved out of the way for me. I was hoping that others seeing me running would assume I was late for something - I didn't want this couple that moved out of the way for me see me stop head just to chat up the two girls. Was too high pressure. Still felt weird about it so ran past the girls instead. Facepalm.

This is a common scenario actually. Still afraid of running after girls who are way ahead of me, because the bystanders will clearly know what is going on. My other approaches are simple street stops that to the passerby look just like a normal conversation.

Last edited:

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 20:
Wednesday (4 approaches, no closes). One woman I recognized who I'd approached in a completely separate part of town (I recognized her because she was tall and had a really exaggerated walk). I didn't reapproach but felt I should have just to see what would have happened if I'd approached her again/if she would have remembered me or not. Last time when I approached her she said that people always stopped her to comment on it.

Day 21:
Thursday (6 approaches, 1 number close)

Experimented with some default qualifiers today. Number closed the first girl I spoke to - it was fun, flirty and natural. Coffee shop opener, transitioned to direct, then qualified with a default and made sure to touch her when she laughed at one of my funny default responses when exchanging names. At one point I said "I'll be quick" in response to her needing to get back to work, she said something that I don't remember what it was but I interpreted it as sexual due to what I'd just said and I laughed back "Oh I'm always quick, don't you worry about that" with a wink. She laughed and then said "is that a good thing?" I didn't really have a good response to this so just laughed.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Also.. the woman who came to my place in this FR and who I had a second date with before she left for a week long holiday sent me the dreaded "I see you as a friend" text when I texted to confirm Saturday.

I'm not going to lie, this one hit me hard. I thought this was almost a guaranteed lay. It hit me hard not because of her in particular (after all, she is just a girl who I went on two dates with), but more the fact that she was so into me, helped organize the second date and I still was not able to close. That's what hurts and has honestly eroded my confidence. I actually cried and felt some negative self talk (if a girl this into you lost interest so quickly after two dates, you must really suck, you worthless piece of trash, how are you ever going to run a multi year long relationship, it's just going to end up failing, because of you. If you really were attractive, these girls would be letting some of these mistakes pass, the fact that the margin of error is so small must mean you must not be as attractive as you think you are, after all). I am not revelling in these thoughts, I don't want to have them. I am just reporting on some of the things that were going through my mind (and still kind of are). That being said, I am trying to piece together what went wrong. A lot I already knew I'd done wrong (having the second date on Sunday, kissing her properly) soon after they happened, but it was too late to turn things around:

1. I should have used date compression to organize the second date for Sunday, and the third for the Tuesday (which is when we had the second).
2. I should have kissed her properly at the end of the second date. It was a very platonic end, at odds to the dry humping and making out we were doing on my couch after the first.
3. I was too boyfriendy with the texts. I sent a text saying I hoped she had an awesome trip.
4. This has confirmed my dread for when she says she's going away on holiday and "we'll catch up when I get back". Every time this has happened (it's like at 5-6 times now, even if the trip is only for a week) I always get the "I see you as a friend/didn't feel the connection" text. Attraction has an expiration date and her going on holiday doesn't change that.

Sometimes I get frustrated with how narrow the margin of error is. I get frustrated with thinking "why don't women think more logically, why do they let their emotions affect their judgements so much, why do they backwards rationalize so that even if the date was good, one lousy text can retrospectivally make her think it was bad. Where is the sense in that?"

But then I think, you can't get mad at a toddler for not understanding that 1 + 1 = 2. The same way, you can't get mad or frustrated at women for being such slaves to their emotions. They can't help it. And as a man you need to understand this and guide those emotions/bring them to where you want them to be, because you understand them, you understand the chaotic nature of it all.

Last edited:

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
These kinds of disappointments are normal. I've had countless of them - quality girls that I should have had sex with, but didn't for whatever reason imaginable. This kind of thing used to hurt a lot in my early 20's - I used to pine over lost women for months on end. These days the mourning period for a lost lead I really liked will only last a few days, tops.

Yes the margin of error with women is very small, they are flaky, illogical, and downright frustrating at times.

But they are still such beautiful creatures and I love them. And lucky for us, there are so many of them out there, that any lost lead can be replaced with another. You'll get over this one, and be a little wiser for the next challenge.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
These kinds of disappointments are normal. I've had countless of them - quality girls that I should have had sex with, but didn't for whatever reason imaginable. This kind of thing used to hurt a lot in my early 20's - I used to pine over lost women for months on end. These days the mourning period for a lost lead I really liked will only last a few days, tops.

Yes the margin of error with women is very small, they are flaky, illogical, and downright frustrating at times.

But they are still such beautiful creatures and I love them. And lucky for us, there are so many of them out there, that any lost lead can be replaced with another. You'll get over this one, and be a little wiser for the next challenge.

Thanks man. I actually teared up again reading this. It means a lot to know I'm not the only one and that this is normal, I forget it sometimes when I let my emotions control me.

terminator92

Space Monkey
space monkey
Also.. the woman who came to my place in this FR and who I had a second date with before she left for a week long holiday sent me the dreaded "I see you as a friend" text when I texted to confirm Saturday.

I'm not going to lie, this one hit me hard. I thought this was almost a guaranteed lay. It hit me hard not because of her in particular (after all, she is just a girl who I went on two dates with), but more the fact that she was so into me, helped organize the second date and I still was not able to close. That's what hurts and has honestly eroded my confidence. I actually cried and felt some negative self talk (if a girl this into you lost interest so quickly after two dates, you must really suck, you worthless piece of trash, how are you ever going to run a multi year long relationship, it's just going to end up failing, because of you. If you really were attractive, these girls would be letting some of these mistakes pass, the fact that the margin of error is so small must mean you must not be as attractive as you think you are, after all). I am not revelling in these thoughts, I don't want to have them. I am just reporting on some of the things that were going through my mind (and still kind of are). That being said, I am trying to piece together what went wrong. A lot I already knew I'd done wrong (having the second date on Sunday, kissing her properly) soon after they happened, but it was too late to turn things around:

1. I should have used date compression to organize the second date for Sunday, and the third for the Tuesday (which is when we had the second).
2. I should have kissed her properly at the end of the second date. It was a very platonic end, at odds to the dry humping and making out we were doing on my couch after the first.
3. I was too boyfriendy with the texts. I sent a text saying I hoped she had an awesome trip.
4. This has confirmed my dread for when she says she's going away on holiday and "we'll catch up when I get back". Every time this has happened (it's like at 5-6 times now, even if the trip is only for a week) I always get the "I see you as a friend/didn't feel the connection" text. Attraction has an expiration date and her going on holiday doesn't change that.

Sometimes I get frustrated with how narrow the margin of error is. I get frustrated with thinking "why don't women think more logically, why do they let their emotions affect their judgments so much, why do they backwards rationalize so that even if the date was good, one lousy text can retrospectively make her think it was bad. Where is the sense in that?"

But then I think, you can't get mad at a toddler for not understanding that 1 + 1 = 2. The same way, you can't get mad or frustrated at women for being such slaves to their emotions. They can't help it. And as a man you need to understand this and guide those emotions/bring them to where you want them to be, because you understand them, you understand the chaotic nature of it all.
Oh man! I feel you. I was in this place around 2015-16. I know exactly how it feels and I remember some of the girls that this happened with and how badly it hurt. So this is completely natural so don't think you are weird or special in this regard. And as much as whatever I or anyone else writes on here, you will still feel the pang but what we write here we hope will help you move ahead and continue on the path. And when I was at this stage, the reason I kept at it was of course my desire to improve and the words of wisdom that people who had already been through this phase gave me. My first mentor in pickup told me that everyone who gets into this generally goes through the following stages:

1) You are scared to even approach or say hi and your AA is debilitating.
2) You start opening and at least are able to get into short interactions.
3) You start hooking better, your interactions are longer.
4) You start getting attraction and some numbers.
5) But none of them respond.
6) They respond but since the interaction was not solid enough they don't come out again.
7) You get dates, but they are platonic and you are scared to make a move.
8) You start sexualizing and going for it and pull them home but face LMR.
9) You learn how to not get LMR or how to overcome it and start getting a lay here and there.
10) You get laid but they never want to stick around or come back for seconds.
11) Finally the girls you are laying now all want relationships with you.
12) Now you want higher quality girls.
and on and on you start having higher quality problems like how to get threesomes etc or you just move on to working on something else in life.

But as long as you are having more higher quality problems than what you were having 6 months ago, you are progressing. You are approaching women and getting them out on dates!! Do you know how alien this idea is to 99 percent of men in the world. They do not even believe it is possible to do so. So you already have higher quality problems than many of them. So don't sweat it just go ahead on your journey.

Also, while you are learning all these techniques and as you struggle and overcome all these situations, you become emotionally tougher, you build self-esteem, you look at yourself now as a guy that has been through tough emotional situations and come out of them, you start feeling proud of who you are and who you are becoming and this starts to radiate subconsciously and women sense that and are drawn to you.

Now, I am dating the hottest girl I have ever had sex with in my life. This post of yours reminded me of who I was in 2014. A fat girl had rejected me and I was gutted. I could not even get a fat girl. I felt so unworthy. And now 3 days ago this hot girl I am dating who is a belly dancer told me that she thinks I am her soulmate. She was also telling me about her life and her problems etc. And yesterday as I was lying in bed I started thinking how a girl who I would have seen as an "unattainable sex object" and to whom I would have wanked to now appears so human and I have become the kind of guy that she would call her soulmate. I smiled, thought about what I want to accomplish in the next 5 years and turned over and fell asleep proud of myself. Hope this inspires you my friend.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@terminator92 that's freaking awesome man. I'm impressed by the fact that you've got a hottie calling you a soulmate and you are still out there striving for more instead of calling it a day like 99% of guys would. That's what the path to true absolute abundance looks like.

On those stages, I'm definitely on the spectrum of 6-10 at the moment (6-8 from cold approach, 9-10 from online). I am definitely seeing improvement, I've dated a few personal 8s and 9s over the last two years which would have been unimaginable a few years ago and even slept with a personal 9 this year for the first time.

It's all about perspective.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 22:
Friday (6 approaches, 1 "instadate", 1 number close)

Instadate in quotes because it turned out she was 17 *facepalm* lol. Luckily I didn't make out or anything before finding that out.

Opened direct, found out she was free for the next few hours, we walked, and sat down. When she took off her mask I could tell she was a lot younger than I thought, it's only when she told me about her 11 year old sister that I was like "oh shit" and asked her how old she was - 17. Was super funny seeing her eyes widen as she guessed my age and I kept saying "higher". She initially guessed 23, then 26, then she's like "oh my god, you're not like 30s are you??". And then she guessed correctly, 28.

I stayed calm, saying I was going to ask if she wanted to grab a drink but obviously wasn't going to now. We sat down and chatted some more, then I said I had to get going and she hurriedly agreed. Real shame, we got along super well and she was cute, lol.

Guess it was a bit of a confidence booster that I passed for 23, probably means I'm going to be able to pass for being in my 20s well into my 30s if I keep taking care of myself.

Date:
Also had a date with the girl I number closed yesterday. She responded to my icebreaker, then messaged me out of the blue middle of the day asking if I was free for a drink tonight since she was booked out all week. I said yes, then organized for a drink near mine. She was coming straight from work so said she was only going to have one drink.

Overall, it was fun and I made sure to push the boundaries, saying ridiculous shit throughout the entire date, generally just IDGAF. However, I'm kicking myself for not being more persistent when she said she had to leave. She didn't have anything on the next day, but said she had gotten up at 5:30am that morning and also drunk a lot the previous night so didn't drink at all on the date. She could have left her car there. I just.. let her leave. Stupid nice guy programming still not wanting to push to hard to keep her there. I wanted her to come to mine. She wanted to go home. I let her control the frame. She didn't bend to my frame because I wasn't even demonstrating my frame.

Today I texted her saying I had fun, but saying that I wasn't free next week and asking her if she could free up a day from her schedule to have a drink in a park, promising it would be worth her while with a wink. She said she may be able to reschedule her PT session so we'll see. But man I was so annoyed with myself, I was pushing the boundary all date but still dropped the ball when it came to just getting her to stay.

Last edited:

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Will edit with details later - been super busy lately (new job started today)

Day 23:
Countless approaches (since I did night game with wings), including one on a tram (which I was proud of myself for). Number closed a tall hot brunette (got her friend on my side and the friend, also hot, was telling her to give me her number pretty much right from the start, but I screened and said I wanted to know more about her first. Tentative date set for Friday.

Pissed off at myself - me and my wing could have gotten laid with two hotties, a blonde and brunette, in a park but I missed the opportunity and let the blonde take the frame. Basically we approached this two set, then they told us we should come with them to find a bar to get a drink. Didn't get into two places - the brunette (one I was going for) said "why don't we drink in a park". I should said "yeah, we're not going to be able to get into the next place anyway" and pushed for going to the bottle shop then park to play drinking games and shit, then isolating. But the blonde said she'd called up and they'd be able to let us in. We got there and they didn't, and it fell apart.

Day 24:
6 approaches, no closes. Went out with a friend of mine and pushed him to do his first. Really shows how far you've come when you're the one approaching without any fear to demonstrate to him that there's nothing to worry about. His first approach (right at the end of our 3 hours) was a hot blonde who seemed to instantly hook - he was on top of the world after that one, lol

Went on a coffee date with the a pretty brunette I cold approached about two weeks back - I got the "didn't feel a connection" text when I suggested going for a drink. I'll be asking about this soon since I'm seeing a pattern with these short informational coffee dates not leading anywhere.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 25:
6 approaches, 1 number close with a cute blonde. Good interaction on the tram - I opened her about her shoes which had bowties. Was very smooth the whole interaction, she hooked after about 1 minute and started reengaging when the conversation stopped. It was getting close to her stop so I quickly said we should grab a drink and she agreed.

My vibe today was very smooth and dominant. I was dressed well for work, as opposed to my usual daygame shorts and shirt, which I think gave me a sense of calm dominance. No blowouts, all friendly. But again, need to work with @terminator92 on getting conversational structure down. Been so busy I haven't had a moment, but part of this is admittedly due to poor time management, which I want to improve on.

Last edited:

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Girl I was going on a date with (gorgeous saudi arabian chick) flaked a few hours beforehand, but she proposed we hang out on the weekend. Another one (tall hot brunette) who I met last week also asked to postpone because of work, but I think she's really keen and it was a legitimate. One I met yesterday (cute blonde 2) has been evasive when I've asked for her schedule but seems like she wants to meet up which is weird. Another one we've set a date our second date for next Tuesday (cute blonde 1)

Day 26:
5 approaches, 1 number close.

Amazing how quickly things can turn around. First two sucked, I was in my head, feeling lousy and even chickened out of a few I should have opened. Then on the way home I direct open and number close one of the hottest girls I've seen in a long time. Blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, beautiful piercing blue eyes, wearing activewear and walking her dog. She was so open and friendly. I don't like using numbers but she was a 10. Works for a law firm too. Haven't gotten a response to the icebreaker text yet but she's out drinking with friends so we'll see tomorrow. Then the remaining two sucked, were uncalibrated and I got a dirty look for my shitty opener.

I think daygame has taken the mantle as my absolute favorite way to meet women. Nothing has made me feel more alive or more like a man. I just gotta close some of these girls. So many numbers, so many dates, one pull to my house but still no closes.

Last edited:

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I think daygame has taken the mantle as my absolute favorite way to meet women. Nothing has made me feel more alive or more like a man.

It's great isn't it? It's an extremely enjoyable and joyful activity in and of itself to interact with attractive girls, even if nothing comes out of the majority of your approaches.

Imagine being one of those guys that only knows to swipe on Tinder - easy way to drive yourself mad!

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 27
Actually took one day break just to compose myself since I felt I was starting to burn out. Worked out at home. Next day went out but didn't hit my target of 4. Felt renewed AA since I went out at night and am not as used to night street game. But spent the whole night with my friends and a bunch of 18 year old girls. One was quite taken by me and I number closed. She couldn't believe I was 28 and thought I was 22-24. She looked like she was 14 herself but I saw her ID. Felt a bit weird honestly.

Today did 6 approaches, no closes. Vibe was off, fashion was a bit shit. Feeling a bit burnt out due to the number of flakes lately.

Once I hit the 30 days I'm going to do a huge reassessment where I'm at. Feeling I'm so focused on just getting 4 out that I'm not getting the most out of it by sitting down and reviewing the approaches anymore. You can probably tell by the lack of details in these updates. It has been quantity over quality lately. It's a psychological thing. Need to hit 30, don't want to leave it half finished. But in the future when I do this challenge again I will have developed my interactions some more so I can get more benefit out of them.

Last edited:

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 28
6 approaches (including one that was with her mum - never done that before), 1 number close

I have to remember that the first couple approaches are burners and are probably gonna suck. For some reason now because I've done so many approaches I'm still beating myself up if the first one of the day is awkward and I get blown out.

Was in that state after the first two (man this sucks, want to go home, just want to get the last two over with and go home)

Then approached a girl on the steps. Good interaction but she wasn't interested and went back to work.

Then I saw a girl with a black mask on who had piercing bright blue eyes. Initially didn't approach then thought "no fucking way I'm not doing this one" and ran back. Because I wanted to complement her on how the blue eyes/black mask combo was very striking, I had to approach from the front. So I hurriedly walked in front of her, got to a stop light, turned around to pretend I was looking for something then made eye contact. Let her pass and then came up to her and delivered the opener really well.

She was overjoyed. Kept walking with her and finding out more. She started opening up, telling me all about her job and showing me pictures of what she did on her phone. I joked and made sure to touch her on the arm. At a light when she was going the other direction, I said "well, I was heading back that way, but you're interesting and I want to find out more so I'd love to walk and talk for a bit". She said "sure!!"/. We walked and interacted for probably 7 minutes before I said "I'm all the way back there, I should get going. Number closed, repeated her name "That's all your getting for now".
"Ohhh, mysterious girl huh".
*laugh*
"It was lovely to meet you, bye"

Approached another afterwords but she kept trying to put her earphones in so I ejected.

At the tram stop, there was a 9 who sat down right next to me. I agonized over how to open. I settled on asking if she knew any good bars around the area, then interrupted quickly and said I was messing with her, that I just thought she was cute and had to say something.

It was like talking to a brick wall, she kept looking back to her phone. She asked questions on occasion but for the most part didn't make much effort. I did a lot of things right - will write up a proper post on it.

Last edited:

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Quick summary of Friday night before I forget:

Went out with the wingman I met last week (dude I was with with the two girls last week, who I cockblocked myself with by not leading towards drinks in the park when we couldn't get in anywhere)

I was at a family event so I only got there at 10:40PM. AA hit hard and I didn't approach until my wing came.

We approached a couple two sets to warm up (one he opened asking about bars in the area, the other with my "cousin" opener). A bit stilted. Another set at the traffic light I heard a group of girls talking about stun guns, so I loudly asked who had the stun gun and that I was scared they were going to shoot me, that they looked dangerous. They all laughed, got into good banter with one of them but she was too big for my tastes so didn't take it further. I was focused on using situational openers.

The Set

Two set up ahead were walking. Girl in red (R) and black (B) My wing (D) wanted to go for them. Suddenly they stopped as if something had hit them. My wing (inexperienced with openers) went in to ask them about good bars in the area but I, sensing the opportunity, went in louder and stronger with the situational so they didn't hear him:

M: "I saw you two just walking and it just looks like you ran into an invisible wall? I hope you're ok, it looked like it hurt"

They both laughed. We got to chatting. Don't remember exactly what was said but was loud, bold and confident. At some point a guy and a girl (A) came up to us. The girl was quite nerdy looking but still cute, she was right next to me. I was focused on B. I didn't notice it at the time because I assumed A and the guy were a couple, but she was giving me massive IOIs.

At one point B goes to me "I can't tell if you're 30 or 21" and we play the guessing game. They find out I'm 28 and that's when A goes "No way, I can't believe it, I thought you were like 24, honestly could have gone 22!"

I respond "That's cause most 28 year olds look like shit and let themselves go. If you girls take care of yourselves maybe you can be like me one day" with a smile and wink. I find out they're all 18, just graduated high school.

R the whole time doesn't look like she's having any of it. When they found out my age she had a look of disgust, but I didn't take her seriously at all.

R: "Shouldn't you guys like, be at home with your kids or something?" (shit test)
M: "I have two kids at home actually" (lie to have fun with it)
B: "What?? Why aren't you home taking care of them??"
M: "Fuck them" (everyone laughs)
B: "I can take care of them. I have a working with childrens check. I even work with kids in a shoe shop"
M: "A shoe shop? You mean like a child labour factory? Are you going to use my kids as slave labour?"
B: "Noooo" (laughs)
M: "I totally don't have kids by the way, just messing with ya" (smile, wink)

R kind of opened up at this point and starts joking around with me that we're long lost cousins.

They ask my name, they don't believe it until I show them my ID saying "don't worry, I'm legal"

B: "So you live in X. It's a really nice area"
M: "Don't stalk me"
B: "Noo I'm not going to!"

We went back and forth, but with four of them there we weren't really sure what to do and I felt the vibe dying (because my wing wasn't really doing anything with R - they were pretty much focused on me and while I was using frequent touch, I wasn't sure how to isolate the two. We ejected.

B: "I love you M!"
M: *blew her a kiss and wave goodbye*

Rengagement

We were exhausted and called it a night when I ran into my former coaches at the tram stop. They were heading home.

While waiting and chatting with them, the girls were walking on the opposite side of the road and starting waving at me and shouting my name.

My wing at this point told them to come over to us. They said to come over to them but my wing stuck to his guns and they did.

At this point the guy they were with was nowhere to be seen.

The interaction was long. One of my coaches got involved and it was pretty much me and him with the set of three. My wing sort of shrugged off to the side - he wasn't sure how to engage.

I used bold sexual humour with them, joked about having a tiny dick (I was clearly joking and they knew). When a loud car walked past and one of the girls said "that guy must have a big dick" I'd sarcastically say "I wish mine was that big. Actually, I'm straight but I kind of want to suck that guys dick right now". Continued using chase frames as if they were stalking us. They loved every second of it. But my coach was on another level. It was amazing to watch - he just had a way of drawing all three of them in so that I was invisible. But I kept my cool, staying close but leaning back so as not to give my power away.

I isolated A at many points (she was trying to keep us out), but honestly felt weird about the age difference (though I pretended not to care). Got her number but the logistics were tough, and I was buggered from my 6:30AM start (it was 2AM at this point) that I honestly just wanted to go home. The three girls stayed around. R at this point was supportive of me and A - I'd gotten them on my side.

My coach later told me that the one who might've had a problem with it was B, and he told me it was because she had a boyfriend (I had no idea) and was just looking for attention but had no intention of doing anything. It was surprising to me because I thought B would be the one encouraging it and R against it (based on the initial interaction) but it was the other way around.

Honestly should have tried trying to get A home because it probably won't happen now but my brain was fried. We were messaging back and forth yesterday, proposed a time to meetup when she got back from her after school trip but haven't gotten a response yet. Not expecting anything to happen with this one.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Also went on a date with a girl from daygame I met about a week ago. Feels like so much longer because I've met so many more in that time. This girl was a splitting image of Kim Kardashian, and I'm not even exaggerating.

A topic that came up which piqued her interest was talking about my approach. She told me how she automatically respected men who approached her as it showed confidence. I went into a big monologue about how I've never felt so alive doing it (making sure not to specifically say "taking to girls" so as not to make her feel like just another number) and she was hanging off every word.

I had originally tried my hardest to get her to a bar near mine, but she wouldn't have any of it and wanted a place closer to hers. During the date we discussed this, her telling me how girls needed to feel safe on a date and having it close to her home was a better way of doing that. I countered by saying that it wasn't that black and white, and that it was the guys job to make her feel comfortable enough while setting up the meet to go where he wanted it, that it was the guys job to gauge her comfort and adjust accordingly. And I explained that that's why I decided to have the date here instead of closer to mine. Re-framing a negative (bending to her frame) as a positive (I did it to make her more comfortable, it was my choice). Not sure how true that is but a little self delusion never hurt anyone.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 29
4 weak awkward uncalibrated approaches, no closes. Disappointed in myself.

Feel demoralized - no response from KK lookalike I went on a date with two days ago, and the girl I number closed yesterday and who I thought the interaction went really well with rudely rejected my "save my number" icebreaker with a gif of Simon Cowell saying "that's a no from me". I suspected I might have texted another snarky girl with the same name who I knew in the past in my phone and the girl from yesterdays number didn't save properly but just confirmed with a friend who had her number that that wasn't hers. Really demoralizing. This reminds me of last year when I had what I thought was a pleasant interaction with a girl for 20 minutes, instagram closed and then later found out she blocked me (verified because my coach found her account but I couldn't). I'd take a "fuck off" or even getting ghosted anyday. These ones where you think you've had a good interaction and then you get something like this feel like getting stabbed in the stomach.

Last edited:

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Feel demoralized - no response from KK lookalike I went on a date with two days ago, and the girl I number closed yesterday and who I thought the interaction went really well with rudely rejected my "save my number" icebreaker with a gif of Simon Cowell saying "that's a no from me". I suspected I might have texted another snarky girl with the same name who I knew in the past in my phone and the girl from yesterdays number didn't save properly but just confirmed with a friend who had her number that that wasn't hers. Really demoralizing. This reminds me of last year when I had what I thought was a pleasant interaction with a girl for 20 minutes, instagram closed and then later found out she blocked me (verified because my coach found her account but I couldn't). I'd take a "fuck off" or even getting ghosted anyday. These ones where you think you've had a good interaction and then you get something like this feel like getting stabbed in the stomach.

I feel you on this. I had a few like this just this month with some gorgeous females - they seemed very hooked and very engaged during the initial contact, but then didn't respond, or responded once then went cold and never responded again.

It happens, particularly in daygame. The stats I've been keeping since early 2019 suggest that the numbers I get from daygame are the flakiest of them all. Possibly because it's more of a rebellious act to meet with a man that simply approached on the street rather than at a happy hour or dancing. Maybe they get hooked in the moment but then after that initial intrigue cools down and they think about it at home they end up reconsidering. I do wonder what would happen if I had unlimited time/perfect logistics and was able to go for the Instant-Date-Same-Day-Lay more often with these girls.

The solution is more volume/leads. Really the only thing I can say. And varying where you get leads from, as in, not all from daygame (knowing full well this is very hard/damn near impossible to do during this pandemic).

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Day 30:
5 approaches, 1 number close.

First one was polite, but I did tell her "wait wait, just come back here again - for two minutes" in a calm voice which she did when she started walking away.

Next two were awkward, one after that was in a park, was a good interaction (opened her asking about food in the area, then commented on her accent, joking around about it) - she started asking me questions - but said she really had to run. I said "to see your boyfriend?" to which she responded "sure. sure is"

Last one had a crazy outfit on, her car had been towed so she was waiting for an uber. I opened on her shoes because I'd never seen any like it before. She seemed to hook. I say seemed because I don't want to say anything with certainty anymore after what happened yesterday.

Some takeaways - can't believe it took me this long to just tell the girls to "wait wait wait, just come back here again - for two minutes" which I did for the first girl (an attractive blonde who was walking away but who then came back. Persistence.

It is complete

Well that is it. 30 days (not back to back, I missed four or five). Probably over 150 approaches (though 30-40 of them probably were not direct enough. Around 17 number closes, 6 dates (out of those, two had second dates). One girl back to mine, no close and lost her. Obviously disappointed I didn't get any lays (though I'm still dating one of the girls so may still happen, she was the least attractive of them all though) but still an eye opening experience. For a guy who's decently good looking (I know this based on experience) these numbers mean I am definitely not demonstrating the value I have well at all. There is a shit ton of work to do.

Time for a grand reassessment. Coming very soon.

>