More than one Kegel muscle group for controlling PE?

Merchant's-Kin

Space Monkey
space monkey
In this video by Michelle Kenway, she refers to 3 different parts of a Kegel exercise:

1. Contracting muscles at the base of penis as though trying to shorten/withdraw penis inward towards body

2. Contracting muscles at the base of penis as though trying to stop the flow of urine

3. Trying to tighten your anus as if you're stopping gas from passing.

I've tried these exercises for the past 2-3 weeks. I have somehow gotten most of these muscles to strengthen but for exercise 2 it feels that I am contracting the muscles somewhere at the perineum rather than at the base of the penis.

Aside from this video, I've also been looking at advice from the book "The multi-Orgasmic Man" by Mantak Chia & Douglas Abrams. The book mentions, for the purposes of stopping ejaculation, training the muscles related to parts 2 and 3 above but not part 1 which makes me wonder if I need to train the exercise in part 1. I am also confused because Michelle Kenway was talking of her exercises as being helpful for bladder control and erectile dysfunction but did not explicitly talk about premature ejaculation.

Some context

I'm trying to train my PC muscles because I believe that they can help increase my control over premature ejaculation.
The way I THINK it is supposed to work is that a man should contract the above muscles as he get close to the point of no return to stop the flow of semen. I actually do not know what other stages during masturbation/sex these muscles should be contracted.

Questions

Are all three of the above 'parts' of a Kegel exercise helpful for controlling PE?
Did you find training any of the above muscle groups less useful than the others? Did you as a result only train some and not all of these exercises?
For example, I feel during my own masturbation that exercise 2 is a lot more useful in stopping the flow of semen than exercises 1 and 3.

2. I have a feeling that my understanding of the way these contractions are supposed to control ejaculation is incomplete. Could someone explain how it works in better detail?

Something I have noticed is that, for example, even if I manage to temporarily stop ejaculation by contracting my PC muscles, my arousal will still be at a high point and if I get back to rubbing my dick without waiting I will still be as close to ejaculation as I was before I had contracted my PC muscle. I've found that in order to decrease my arousal I would have stop for a while to do some calm/deep breathing and attempt to draw my sexual energy away from the penis and up the spine.

Is it the case that these PC contractions can only be used to stop ejaculation from happening while we have to rely on other means to decrease arousal levels (breathing and channeling sexual energy away)?

Thanks for reading the post :),
Y

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Some context

I'm trying to train my PC muscles because I believe that they can help increase my control over premature ejaculation.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

What crap is this.

I wish Sleazy one day would come back to his senses and become again the great seducer he once was. He has joined the dark-side sadly.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
2. I have a feeling that my understanding of the way these contractions are supposed to control ejaculation is incomplete. Could someone explain how it works in better detail?

Something I have noticed is that, for example, even if I manage to temporarily stop ejaculation by contracting my PC muscles, my arousal will still be at a high point and if I get back to rubbing my dick without waiting I will still be as close to ejaculation as I was before I had contracted my PC muscle. I've found that in order to decrease my arousal I would have stop for a while to do some calm/deep breathing and attempt to draw my sexual energy away from the penis and up the spine.

Is it the case that these PC contractions can only be used to stop ejaculation from happening while we have to rely on other means to decrease arousal levels (breathing and channeling sexual energy away)?

Thanks for reading the post :),
Y

Your discoveries are on the right track.

But only exercise 2 is an effective method of practice for your goal. What I've quoted here is also correct. . . contracting your PC muscles will halt the flow of semen. . . then afterwards you draw that energy up your spine. Continue reading the instructions detailed in The Multi-Orgasmic man to learn more.

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
What crap is this.

I wish Sleazy one day would come back to his senses and become again the great seducer he once was. He has joined the dark-side sadly.
Women desire to be ravaged. If you fuck a woman really hard and fast doggy-style, then you ejaculate and throw her aside so that you can collapse on the bed, you won’t get any complaints...But, but, what about her orgasm, some of you may now think. For some reason, that does not seem to be much of an issue. You can of course spend some time making her cum, but you can bet that a lot of women you’ve fucked hard and didn’t bother getting off will be happy to meet up with you again.
...........................................................................................
I came away a bit disillusioned after that, having discovered that my orgasm super power did not grant me any kind of magical everlasting sway over a woman's heart.

I've had women come to me very horny for sex, give it to them for a fair bit of time (say 15-20 minutes), then finish without bringing them to orgasm. And afterward they just want to cuddle, big satisfied smiles on their faces. Then the next day they are over again, wanting more sex, and sometimes I'll bring them to orgasm, and sometimes not. And regardless which it is, they are again lying there cuddling against me with content smiles. I've had women I've used their breasts to get off with, and came in their faces, and they were all snuggles and smiles afterwards, even if I'd done nothing to get them off....A woman's sex drive is often a pleasure/closeness drive, in which case orgasm is a nice bonus that she isn't much focused on or concerned with.

Do you disagree with this (and Chase's) observation? I don't. Cuz this matches my experience.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Do you disagree with this (and Chase's) observation? I don't. Cuz this matches my experience.

No, I do not. Although there are few things I would add to his theory, especially in defence of fucking women well. I do not disagree with his theory but I do believe it is a bit incomplete. But that is ok since it was pretty groundbreaking.

Why you asking?

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This is an old post of mine that outlines another strategy for making sex last longer.

It is worth considering; it worked for me.

The coversation continues further down this thread. There is more useful information out to post #14.

>