Most Important Rule of GirlsChase

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Chase has written numerous blog posts on girlschase and written many posts on this forum. Along with learning the fundamentals and not chasing women, what are the most important rules or rule of girlschase? Something that could be said in a sentence or two.

Along with that what are some of the your rules you've used into getting woman?

My own rule for myself is "don't chase woman".

Eric

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Move girls, don't waste time Impressing. Speak less, and be slow and calm even when nervous. Eye contact is king.

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
by Flames » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:15 pm

I thought the Main rule was don't talk about girlschase?

Keep it secret, Keep it Safe ;)

I agree with both eric and flames lol

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the input guys.
@Eric, I would definitely agree with not wasting time impressing girls. You can instantly come off as a try hard and majorly kill attraction.

@Zac, eye contact is definitely one of those make it or break it deals. It starts with the opening, you don't want to stare intensely. You also don't want to look down at all. The second you look down you come off looking as weak. This is something a strong man must not do! Now you do want to be the first to break eye contact I will say that. You want to be in control of the interaction. Another note is you never want to be caught staring at a girl.

@Tool and Flames, lol, first rule of girlschase? On a serious note, I will say you don't want to talk to your buddies, friends, girl friends about your seduction life. A lot of people will consider it manipulative and try to shit you down instantly.

Eric

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Tool and Flames, lol, first rule of girlschase? On a serious note, I will say you don't want to talk to your buddies, friends, girl friends about your seduction life. A lot of people will consider it manipulative and try to shit you down instantly.

I actually get quite good responses from talking about it, and even my family pushes me on that path. They ask how many girlfriends I have etc etc.

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Eric said:

I actually get quite good responses from talking about it, and even my family pushes me on that path. They ask how many girlfriends I have etc etc.

That's pretty cool then, I didn't get bashed by my family. The people I did get a tongue lashing for it lol, were my more conservative friends. The ones that try to be the push over nice guy and follow mainstream dating advice. They ussually said things like "You're just trying to f*ck anything that walks." Needless to say Eric that's why they're still single and bitter and I'm taken and striving.

I will say I do have uncles that ask me how many girlfriends I have and such. A lot of girls I tend to meet now I don't explicitly tell them what I do they can tell that I'm a lot different from guys they run across. I think what I'm generally trying to get at is I get better reactions from more open minded people.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I thought the Main rule was don't talk about girlschase?

I hope I wasn't the only person who caught the Fight Club reference here... ;)

I'd have to say that the most important rule of GirlsChase... is to read the blogs! Chase has answered almost everything you need to know (whether it is directly or indirectly) through the blog portion of this website. You just need to take a little extra time out of your day to read through them.

- Franco

Eric

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just_Dave said:
Eric said:

That's pretty cool then, I didn't get bashed by my family. The people I did get a tongue lashing for it lol, were my more conservative friends. The ones that try to be the push over nice guy and follow mainstream dating advice. They ussually said things like "You're just trying to f*ck anything that walks." Needless to say Eric that's why they're still single and bitter and I'm taken and striving.

I will say I do have uncles that ask me how many girlfriends I have and such. A lot of girls I tend to meet now I don't explicitly tell them what I do they can tell that I'm a lot different from guys they run across. I think what I'm generally trying to get at is I get better reactions from more open minded people.

Really? That's weird. I don't get that from my conservative friends. Hmm..

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Franco,
Yes! reading is extremely important and I would go as far as taking notes too. Just a few ideas to remember before coming out to approach women. I actually kept a small piece of paper in my wallet of small phrases or principles like "eye contact", "smile", and "posture". It's important to be implementing what we learn while we're on the field.

@Eric,
Some of my friends feel weird and discomfort of stepping out of their comfort zones. I've never been one to fit a mold, rather I seek to always grow and push myself.

AFCnoob

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
"Stay on target."

Quite simply, I try to have and maintain a clear idea of exactly what I want to do, and why. I seem to be 100% more effective, confident, and have zero regrets when I decide exactly what I want from the outing, and pursue it unwaveringly.

No matter how a particular interaction goes, I always end up feeling successful when I stick to my stated aim/goals (provided they were correct aims/goals in retrospect), and always end up feeling worst when I get off track, or let other people/events distract me from my stated aim/goals.

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
AFCnoob said:
"Stay on target."

Quite simply, I try to have and maintain a clear idea of exactly what I want to do, and why. I seem to be 100% more effective, confident, and have zero regrets when I decide exactly what I want from the outing, and pursue it unwaveringly.

No matter how a particular interaction goes, I always end up feeling successful when I stick to my stated aim/goals (provided they were correct aims/goals in retrospect), and always end up feeling worst when I get off track, or let other people/events distract me from my stated aim/goals.

So more or less stay focused? This is huge especially when it comes to taking girls home and getting intimate. What do you have as your goal or objective when you go out? Is it intimacy? or find an attractive girl and take her home?

AFCnoob

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
"Stay focused" doesn't imply a specific goal or plan of action so much as it seems to describe a general state of mind or attitude. It's more like:

What am I doing?
I'm going out to meet a girl, bring her home and sleep with her.

--What am I doing now?
--I'm going to talk to that girl over there.

--What is my purpose in that interaction?
--To open her up, build solid rapport, and get her to move somewhere with me [with a focus on addressing resistance to transitions/moves].

-------She's sending a couple of IOI's, looks good, what do I do now?
-------Build on it, chase frame her.

-------She's accepted the frame, she's mirroring me and letting me lead the interaction.
-------Secure her information, move her.

--Moved her, what now?
--Deep dive, keep it light with chase/sexual framing

-------She's really opening up, what now?
-------Try to escalate a bit physically

-------She's responding really well, seems excited
-------Try to move her home.

-------She's resisting
-------[dealing with resistance: remain confident and warm, diminish her resistance, be persistent without being needy]
-------success

--Moved her home, what now?
--Close

-------No resistance.
-------Proceed to close.

Mission accomplished.

At each stage, I am focused like a heavy duty laser on the specific step at hand, I'm surreptitiously checking for all kinds of signals and nuances from the girl to judge her "temperature", all the while maintaining an outward facade of relaxed confidence and a sexy vibe. This is hard to do when I'm so cold and calculating inside, but when I say "stay on target", I mean moving strategically from point to point to point, and assessing at each one. That kind of highly targeted behavior.

Of course it never goes down that cut and dry, but it has gone pretty much that way in at least two of my interactions ([Kate], [Rose]).

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
AFCnoob said:
"Stay on target."

My parents would be proud to know I've founded a community where people quote Star Wars.

Now all we've got to do is get someone on here quoting Leonard McCoy and the cycle will be complete.

Chase

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@ Chase,
Never really was a Star Trek guy unfortunately lol so I can't help with that one.

@AFCnoob,
I like the outline of the interaction, have there been times where you actually skip steps? I know you mentioned things aren't always cut and dry. It seems like there at times when you can instantly pull a girl and any other steps not only cripple but can kill attraction. Any thoughts?

Flames

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase said:
AFCnoob said:
"Stay on target."

My parents would be proud to know I've founded a community where people quote Star Wars.

Now all we've got to do is get someone on here quoting Leonard McCoy and the cycle will be complete.

Chase

That would be illogical captain....

In all seriousness EC is king :)

AFCnoob

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:

I'm glad someone got it, hehe.

Just_Dave said:
I like the outline of the interaction, have there been times where you actually skip steps? I know you mentioned things aren't always cut and dry. It seems like there at times when you can instantly pull a girl and any other steps not only cripple but can kill attraction.

Absolutely, any sequential part of the interaction can, and definitely should be cut out, just as long as you can get away with it. I've actually blundered and added steps where I didn't even have to! But here's the thing: In my board introduction, I mentioned that I'm a bit socially retarded, and generally, I really, really don't know for sure how girls feel toward me (I just blindly plow ahead regardless, on the assumption that she wants my hot body and ripped abs, lol).

Most recently, the girl I'm seeing told me after we'd been intimate that she'd been wanting me all night, and in retrospect, I guess she did and was showing it subtly, but I had no idea. Being able to gauge a girl's "temperature" accurately is a critical skill that I just don't have right now. But if you get a hint that she's "hot" or "ready to go", cut out everything else and just go for it!

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
AFCnoob said:
Chase said:

I'm glad someone got it, hehe.

Just_Dave said:
I like the outline of the interaction, have there been times where you actually skip steps? I know you mentioned things aren't always cut and dry. It seems like there at times when you can instantly pull a girl and any other steps not only cripple but can kill attraction.

Absolutely, any sequential part of the interaction can, and definitely should be cut out, just as long as you can get away with it. I've actually blundered and added steps where I didn't even have to! But here's the thing: In my board introduction, I mentioned that I'm a bit socially retarded, and generally, I really, really don't know for sure how girls feel toward me (I just blindly plow ahead regardless, on the assumption that she wants my hot body and ripped abs, lol).

Most recently, the girl I'm seeing told me after we'd been intimate that she'd been wanting me all night, and in retrospect, I guess she did and was showing it subtly, but I had no idea. Being able to gauge a girl's "temperature" accurately is a critical skill that I just don't have right now. But if you get a hint that she's "hot" or "ready to go", cut out everything else and just go for it!

"Be water my friend" Bruce Lee

AFCnoob this is actually it, you must adapt and learn from mistakes. This is the key as what many new guys and experts in the feild must do daily. I like to start off with a simple "What will I do next" before I get out of bed. Seductions aren't simple steps or even complicated steps. Anything can happen in a seduction we only learn by experiencing and trying new things.

Chicothat

Space Monkey
space monkey
From my experience you need to mirror her, that includes everything and than invest less than her like but your really working 3 times as hard trying to figure her out because every girl is different. But to her it seems like your doing it effortlessly and will take you lead. Make her invest more into you than you into her. that includes from facial expressions to any kind of investment.
once you can do that easily you just have to make sure you are the prize in her eyes by chase framing and handling your fundamentals.
You only want results and need to be completely independent on the outcome of the situation.

so pretty much

i can just look at girl and predict how its going to end by observing her body language and energy level and pick out the girls that are into me by observing the environment discretely.

once you are strong with emotions you can move her easier and make her feel the way you want her to feel by short story telling, its a skill.

mover her, maker her invest more in you than you in her and let her chase.

nothing replaces hard work and specific goal setting.

keep calm and carry on my dudes

truly

Leonidas Chase

>