My Corona virus manifesto

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I know i spoke a lot in other posts about corona, but I just reached these conclusions, maybe it can help some of you... The reason for this post is I got rid of my girls thinking the restrictions are over..... and, realized i made a mistake, was able to get one back (note this is not break up and getting back, this was break up to explore options).

1.- Take this year as a lost and it doesn't count to maintain your sanity.- I have been doing pick up for almost 30 years, I have never seen it this bad for when it comes to cold approach (and this is even wost when couple of years back night game when to shit, now there is not even night game), so please don't be so hard on yourself, specially beginners... So go with the mindset that this is a lost season and you will not make it to the Superbowl this year, in other words this should be taking as a rebuilding year. Superbowl for those of you who do not know is the main even for the 2 best teams out of 30 teams in american football.... Sometimes when teams have crappy years they just rebuilt.... That is what you should be doing more focus should be on Looks, style and lifestyle ($money maxing) vs seduction per se. I personally have improve my looks (body) and style this year, specially now that gyms open again.

2.- Try to lock in with a girl.- Economic reason of supply and demand. Is better to have 1 girl when is the worst time for cold approach pick up than nothing (also safety concerns).... so forget that you are a pimp for 2 seconds, and just settle if you have to with 1 or 2 girls, till this shit is over with.. (i had 2 when down to 1)

3.- Still keep reading and practicing seduction.- I see some guys playing around with online game, this is the right time to play around with it, but please do not get stuck doing online, cold approach should be always the goal... Still try to cold approach and interact but don't be hard on yourself if you are not getting laid specially dealing with the new mask cockblock.

4.- Learn how to be alone and derive happiness from within without women as i explain in this other post. This is the perfect time to do that and transition to being more of a sigma.

5.- ping ping ping. - One of the main sources of lays should be pinging women during Corona from facebook, instagram, contact list etc...(on my first week alone i pinged and got laid and the girl was not even down lol)

Out!

Last edited:

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Great writeup! I agree with this approach. Thanks for the insight. As a newb, it puts things in perspective to know that even advanced guys are having trouble.

I've been using this time to meditate, read, work on a side hustle, looks, chores, finances, etc. Basically lifestyle work like you mention. What better time than now?

Adapt and overcome. I was getting frustrated with the lack of prospects for cold approach. But if I can't control it, might as well focus on what I can control.

Mike Silvertree

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
It is also a time to learn something. We are bunkered in for the duration. I have beeen reading a lot of history and economics. I keep buying books and getting them off the Internet and reading them on my computer. It educates you, and gives you something to talk about. Not saying you need to be reading what I am, but learn more about your favorite subjects.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
I’m trying to make my way through these:

Plus Penguin Great Ideas:

Learning guitar basics to practice that finger work and trying to build a better body

Let’s all come out with better fundamentals than we went in with

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I've paid off $30k in debt since January. $24k was during since COVID started. Feels really good.

In my city, which now has outdoor dining open, there seems to be some room for night game, but Day Game still shows very skittish girls, especially if you have a mask on. It's also just tough to get into any momentum whatsoever, unless you're already good at online game.

90% of my focus into next year is going towards building up my business and making money.

I have a strong feeling that once COVID is fully over, it's going to be a worldwide party. Like the orgies after the Bubonic Plague, or the Roaring 20s after WW1, and the Baby Boomers after World War II (that's right, people were having tons of sex and making lots of babies after the huge multi-year catastrophe that was WW1 and WW2 - and in a cruel pattern, many of the people born in the post WW1 boom would fight and die in WW2). Might as well make some money now, to enjoy that when it comes.

Last edited:

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Skills,
I don’t know where you live at . But I don’t think the situation is that bad . I approached today at the grocery story, we both had mask on . At one point, she took her mask off . We continued talking and exchanged numbers .

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
Legit I have been drinking at a lot of different establishments. I can say a couple of things,

- Clubs are so dead it is surreal. No club in Vancouver is worth going too at this moment.

- Super hit n miss customer service like both extremes. Either super sort of cringe like:

- wtf there isn’t as many customers here atm and not as many big fat 1000 dollar tip out nights.

OR

- Oh my faurking god! Who the fuck works this super shit job if there isn’t a big fat 1000 dollar tip out!

There is definitely a place for having way better odds to sleep with waitresses at this moment I’m just not seeing it.

I also feel that I am loaded money wise atm so not sure. I’m spending yes but Christ women would probably suck a golf ball out of a straw if you play the game. There is some dark triad stuff if you are a monster for sure.

Additional: I’m watching a guy who is having a coughing fit with two babes and they are in his allure. There is something to be said about being in the most losing situation and still being able to hold your frame and game

Last edited:

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I finally unlocked level 20 support class in Battlefield 5, and attained my MG42. It has the highest fire rate of all the heavy mg's, but is prone to over heating.

I also walked 35km over 4 days and spent three nights sleeping on a small mountain. Just because you can't socialize, doesn't mean you can't go outside. Get out of the city and do some man stuff in the woods. Go camping, running, hiking.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've paid off $30k in debt since January. $24k was during since COVID started. Feels really good.

In my city, which now has outdoor dining open, there seems to be some room for night game, but Day Game still shows very skittish girls, especially if you have a mask on. It's also just tough to get into any momentum whatsoever, unless you're already good at online game.

90% of my focus into next year is going towards building up my business and making money.

I have a strong feeling that once COVID is fully over, it's going to be a worldwide party. Like the orgies after the Bubonic Plague, or the Roaring 20s after WW1, and the Baby Boomers after World War II (that's right, people were having tons of sex and making lots of babies after the huge multi-year catastrophe that was WW1 and WW2 - and in a cruel pattern, many of the people born in the post WW1 boom would fight and die in WW2). Might as well make some money now, to enjoy that when it comes.
When you say girls are skittish do you mean like they're reluctant to have a conversation with you or when you approach her? I live in nyc too and I keep thinking about if I should be approaching women since I see some girls I like,places are opening up and i'm tired of not getting any pussy,but now it's seems pickup is even more tough and inefficient than before. I struggled before pandemic with getting myself girls with getting myself to take action when things were normal,but now with all these added stipulations to everything from masks, to distancing, to businesses being closed it's tough for me to envision me being able to approach a girl,get her number,get her out on a date with me,get her interested enough to me to fuck and then smash when I don't have amy logistics. If I couldn't do that before the pandemic I question if I could really pull it off right now? Should I even try to approach girls now I honestly don't know. Do you think it's better to try just for the experience of approaching?

Last edited:

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah this shit is getting to me, I don’t do day game at all, I still don’t feel gyms are safe yet.

I don’t even know when I would go back to bars n clubs. That was the only thing I did to meet women.

I’m like fuck it all.

Shit crazy.

I’m still eating healthier and working out at home though.

>