Socializing  My COVID-19 first hand experience (yes, I had it)

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
There are 3 choices everyone can make right now:

1) live like a monk until they test an effective vaccine, which is prob gonna take forever;
2) go out a bit with control, avoid crowds, chill out more on your place and fuck only women you know you can trust (like FBs and the likes from your current roster);
3) don't give a fuck and live like it's 2019;

Which sound the smartest?
I think 2 is definetly the most sound and reasonable. It's a balance of both worlds. You can't live without pussy for too long that shit sucks. Unless you're older and already have plenty of experiences and sex doesn't have as much influence on you. So waiting for a vaccine while staying celibate is a nono. If you don't already have women that you're seeing then you have to go and meet some.

Reactions: POB

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
waiting for a vaccine while staying celibate is a nono
Ya so choice 2 is the best option
2) go out a bit with control, avoid crowds, chill out more on your place and fuck only women you know you can trust (like FBs and the likes from your current roster);
Which is how he got covid
Probably from the supermarket which was the only place I was visiting outside my place or my GFs place

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Which is how he got covid

No method is better or more bullet proof, that's my point.
But being careless and gambling your chances may not be the best course either.

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
No method is better or more bullet proof, that's my point.
I agree. Which is why I say don't worry.
But being careless and gambling your chances is may not be the best course either.
Careless as in not wearing a mask in public? (where I've linked study after study (and the graphs which back the studies (Skills' link that mask are effective in preventing covid, contradicts what's actually happening in real life across the world (like a gambit that doesn't work in real life, even tho on paper it makes a lot of sense + backed by psychology papers of what's suppose to happen) which leads me to believe it was a "paid" study/not legit) that show that masks are ineffective?

What is happening here is that what you experienced, is EXTREMELY rare (again I'm sorry for what you went through) (on the first page, Skills called it "lucky in terms of seduction" (what's "lucky" (or more appropriately "bad luck") is not that you got it (a lot of people got it from being "safe" (see Train's comment on page 3), but the effects of getting it), and therefore its spreading unnecessary fear.

Last edited:

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

1) live like a monk until they test an effective vaccine, which is prob gonna take forever;

Choice 3 is the smartest. It is a flu, just like any other. By not treating it like 2019 or before you are setting a precedent for government interference in people’s lives over something that is not a national or state security issue. No one should think it’s cool to use government force to coerce others into wearing a mask just because they are scared of a cold. It is a rediculous fear. All people who do think it’s cool to use government henchmen to coerce others to do something useless (masks and social distancing) to calm their personal fears should get a taste of their own medicine.

IMO it’s good to keep tabs on all the people you know in your neighborhood, or relatives or wherever, who thought telling someone to do something for ZERO reason is acceptable behavior. The only reason why these people feel fine commanding others to “wear the mask” and “distance” is because they have the backing of government violence. Not as brave as you’d think. There’s no justification beyond “the rules are the rules”.

One day I was out day gaming, trying to get myself to approach, and as I strolled around i hear one guy say to another: “I think if the governor gives an order, than it needs to be obeyed.” . . . Holy Baby Jesus. Whatever positive relaxed state I had before then was kicked straight out of orbit.

This whole situation has made me about 5X more an asshole.
“I’m not interested.”
“No thanks.”
“You can mind your fucking business.”
“Then go call the cops.”

I don’t know how everyone else here is coping with these debasing demands, or strangers telling them to do something for no reason. Last I checked, you’re supposed to give people a reason to do something before commanding them. “You need to do A.” “Why tf would I do that?” “Because X,Y and Z.”
“Ah ok. Makes sense.” That’s all gone now.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Choice 3 is the smartest.
they won't let you inside grocery stores without a mask, clubs closed, bars have seating arrangement etc., so technically choice 3 is impossible (where restrictions exist).

Chrance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
they won't let you inside grocery stores without a mask, clubs closed, bars have seating arrangement etc., so technically choice 3 is impossible (where restrictions exist).

Ah i think I fucked up the context of the three choices. Then yeah, physically choice 2 - which would include playing mask on/off/beneath-chin games - is all there is.

I’m looking it as: if everyone in the country asked themselves that question, they should be choosing 3. Not calling for or supporting more dumb laws.

One small thing I do though for every place I go to is experiment and find those places where employees are lax on everything, and just go to those places. This includes certain bars. I know a club way too restrictive that I completely avoid. There’s this 7/11 that doesn’t make me wear the mask, whereas every other coffee shop does, so why not go to the 7/11.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

yeah this ^ reflects what i have seen:

1.- A lot of the population ( a lot of my clients i do something called reverse mortgages to people 62 and over in usa, which is a loan design for older people) are monk mode due to they are in the extreme risk population...

2.- Most middle age guys that have not gotten it are in number 2, 35 and up...

3.- The younger population is very risk adverse, which is the crowed that have the clubs packed (i only saw a bunch of kids)

^ i think most of the population out for what i witness going out Friday was kids, and people that got it, and people that know each other in groups.......

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
outdated....the dates on the graph stretch out to October 14, 2020. maybe ur right things might have really changed in the past 11 days so who knows lol.

But ya now this is getting into a silly piss contest lol.

anyway good luck :)

no i was referring to the dude in the video you posted was before the NEW FINDINGS on mask came out, i put it on another video with the same interviewer AFTER, were he explained his mistake and the why...

i used to believe you needed to eat every 2-3 hours to build muscle and lost fat, taught that, wrote about that...

Then i taught to do intermittent fasting, taught that and wrote about that... Get the point people change their minds and their believes and say one thing one day change to another thing the next, with knew information...

Gauchi say mask do not help preventing just keeps you from transmitting (the video you posted pre- studies came out)

then Gauchi was refering to the new study that came out (which i found and posted to make sure he was not full of shit) were mask help with the prevention....

those are control studies with citations, you keep posting twitters and the graphs is not a control group is just a graph, does not do anything to prove the point...

if it was a graph from those countries showing people that wore masks getting covid vs no mask getting covid good...

Two compelling case reports also suggest that masks can prevent transmission in high-risk scenarios, said Chin-Hong and Rutherford. In one case, a man flew from China to Toronto and subsequently tested positive for COVID-19. He had a dry cough and wore a mask on the flight, and all 25 people closest to him on the flight tested negative for COVID-19. In another case, in late May, two hair stylists in Missouri had close contact with 140 clients while sick with COVID-19. Everyone wore a mask and none of the clients tested positive.

read this when you get a chance she compilated the evidence as well:

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
if it was a graph from those countries showing people that wore masks getting covid vs no mask getting covid good..
Orange line = Sweden (who I said before has no Mask Mandate)
Blue line = other countries who have a Mask Mandate

10-17-Czech-vs-Sweden-768x519.png

9-29-Israel-Sweden-768x554.png

9-26-Spain_France-Masks-768x459.png

9-21-Sweden-vs-LA-cases-768x414.png

read this when you get a chance she compilated the evidence as well:
Article is from June 26, 2020. Or as you say "outdated".

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Lol, jesus christ, velasco those big as charts don't prove anything...

here we go again:

Two compelling case reports also suggest that masks can prevent transmission in high-risk scenarios, said Chin-Hong and Rutherford. In one case, a man flew from China to Toronto and subsequently tested positive for COVID-19. He had a dry cough and wore a mask on the flight, and all 25 people closest to him on the flight tested negative for COVID-19. In another case, in late May, two hair stylists in Missouri had close contact with 140 clients while sick with COVID-19. Everyone wore a mask and none of the clients tested positive.

^ this is what is called field tested in seduction terms, I will take my chances with the mask...

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
those big as charts don't prove anything...
If masks worked, the covid cases in each of those countries where masks are mandated would go down. Instead you find the opposite.

You talk about "field testing"....well what do you call mandating that everyone in your country needs to wear a mask in public? Lol.

Masks are like rituals (like wearing your "lucky" shirt/socks etc. when your favorite sports team is playing) guys perform that they think has an impact on the outcome (funny how it just wasnt lucky when your team lost. It's all of a sudden "lost it's good luck charm") of the match, when really it doesnt.

Again I got the flu back in March. And since then I've interacted with 1000s of people face to face without wearing a mask. What are the odds that NONE of those people I interacted with, had covid?

But I know you're just gonna continue to ignore anything that shows the masks don't work, in favor of any ounce of evidence to support your view (confirmation bias). Where there hundreds of studies being performed on a daily basis by people a thousand times smarter than I am, that show they dont shit to protect you lol.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If masks worked, the covid cases in each of those countries where masks are mandated would go down. Instead you find the opposite.

You talk about "field testing"....well what do you call mandating that everyone in your country needs to wear a mask in public? Lol.

Masks are like rituals (like wearing your "lucky" shirt/socks etc. when your favorite sports team is playing) guys perform that they think has an impact on the outcome (funny how it just wasnt lucky when your team lost. It's all of a sudden "lost it's good luck charm") of the match, when really it doesnt.

Again I got the flu back in March. And since then I've interacted with 1000s of people face to face without wearing a mask. What are the odds that NONE of those people I interacted with, had covid?

But I know you're just gonna continue to ignore anything that shows the masks don't work, in favor of any ounce of evidence to support your view (confirmation bias). Where there hundreds of studies being performed on a daily basis by people a thousand times smarter than I am, that show they dont shit to protect you lol.
Because the graph of a country is not a control group is like saying rsd guys don't get laid, girls chase guys get laid. Or mm guys don't get laid, natural game guys get laid. Your charts proof nothing, get me?

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
yeah this ^ reflects what i have seen:

1.- A lot of the population ( a lot of my clients i do something called reverse mortgages to people 62 and over in usa, which is a loan design for older people) are monk mode due to they are in the extreme risk population...

2.- Most middle age guys that have not gotten it are in number 2, 35 and up...

3.- The younger population is very risk adverse, which is the crowed that have the clubs packed (i only saw a bunch of kids)

^ i think most of the population out for what i witness going out Friday was kids, and people that got it, and people that know each other in groups.......

Thx for clarifying my point @Skills .
IT ALL DEPENDS!
In my case:
1) already had pussy at will;
2) have an elderly dad with diabetes (highest risk possible);
3) am over 40;

Why the hell am I going to live like nothing is happening? That's just stupid!
As it's stupid some of my friends who are under 50 living in monk mode for 6 months straight. Why?

@Velasco It does not have to be this black and white. Yes, the "masks all the time" policy is lame. But in some cases they DO help.
In fact those governments are forcing us to use them wrong, that's why it's not being effective (masks protect short term, like 30 minutes tops...after that you have to take them off and breath normally without barriers...nobody does that).

At the same time crowding in a party and skyrocketing your risk just because you feel bored is very moronic IMHO, especially since there are safer alternatives (apps, going back to older FBs, managing your roster, etc, etc).

As a final note, I'm talking about something I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES. This is about public health, not governments abusing their power (as they always do). I am not being political...I'm shooting facts and warning those who are taking unnecessary chances.

I've seen people close to me die of this disease...healthy people. I was very skeptical myself till I got it and felt it. My brother and sister-in-law also got it and have not been able to taste anything for the past 60 days (no signs of it coming back to them). Sounds fun doesn't it?

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
(masks protect short term, like 30 minutes tops...after that you have to take them off and breath normally without barriers...nobody does that).
Haven't read a single study that says this how people are suppose to wear masks. Link? (@Skills is this how you are wearing your mask? Wear your mask for 30 minutes then take it off to breath normally? Is this why you havent got covid? If yes then, why havent you told us the right way to wear a mask yet, now that we are in page 4 of this thread????).
At the same time crowding in a party and skyrocketing your risk just because you feel bored is very moronic IMHO, especially since there are safer alternatives (apps, going back to older FBs, managing your roster, etc, etc).
I honestly just want to practice my streetgame. I look at this time as a blessing in disguise because it allows me time to do something I've always struggled with (opening+pulling girls outside of clubs/bars). I have one fb (the other moved out of the state). But what option is there for those with NO roster, and too ugly/old/short for dating apps, where they get zero matches or only match with ugly girls/trannies? For them its monk mode (which you say is stupid) or cold approach.
As a final note, I'm talking about something I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES. This is about public health, not governments abusing their power (as they always do)
It's not an either or. It's both. Of course the government is profiting off this bro lol. And obviously I know people are dying (millions die from pneumonia/flu every year). I'm not blind lol.
I've seen people close to me die of this disease...healthy people. I was very skeptical myself till I got it and felt it. My brother and sister-in-law also got it and have not been able to taste anything for the past 60 days (no signs of it coming back to them). Sounds fun doesn't it?
This is the thing. Your point of view is different from mine, because what you experienced is rare and its scaring people into thinking these worse case scenarios are the norm (and I see that this has scared @Skills shitless lol). When they're not. I'm telling guys what's more likely to happen. You'll get the flu, then have to sit out for a couple days at home. Then you move on. It's not worth thinking about the extremely rare worse case "but what if" scenarios.

Those cases are typically the ones that end up on the news to make them seem like they are happening more often than not (Which is why I say top stop watching the fucking mainstream news, that's job is to keep you living in fear).

Both of you guys have great intentions in trying to keep us safe. And I applaud both of you, for your generosity. But you are severely misinformed (Skills. No offense. You know you my boy) and biased (POB for what you and your close relatives went through. Not your fault. As this is quite natural. If I had suffered extremely painful side effects from my experience and I saw both my parents die from covid in front of my eyes, I would also be 110% on your side here).

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haven't read a single study that says this how people are suppose to wear masks. Link? (@Skills is this how you are wearing your mask? Wear your mask for 30 minutes then take it off to breath normally? Is this why you havent got covid? If yes then, why havent you told us the right way to wear a mask yet, now that we are in page 4 of this thread????).

I honestly just want to practice my streetgame. I look at this time as a blessing in disguise because it allows me time to do something I've always struggled with (opening+pulling girls outside of clubs/bars). I have one fb (the other moved out of the state). But what option is there for those with NO roster, and too ugly/old/short for dating apps, where they get zero matches or only match with ugly girls/trannies? For them its monk mode (which you say is stupid) or cold approach.

It's not an either or. It's both. Of course the government is profiting off this bro lol. And obviously I know people are dying (millions die from pneumonia/flu every year). I'm not blind lol.

This is the thing. Your point of view is different from mine, because what you experienced is rare and its scaring people into thinking these worse case scenarios are the norm (and I see that this has scared @Skills shitless lol). When they're not. I'm telling guys what's more likely to happen. You'll get the flu, then have to sit out for a couple days at home. Then you move on. It's not worth thinking about the extremely rare worse case "but what if" scenarios.

Those cases are typically the ones that end up on the news to make them seem like they are happening more often than not (Which is why I say top stop watching the fucking mainstream news, that's job is to keep you living in fear).

Both of you guys have great intentions in trying to keep us safe. And I applaud both of you, for your generosity. But you are severely misinformed (Skills. No offense. You know you my boy) and biased (POB for what you and your close relatives went through. Not your fault. As this is quite natural. If I had suffered extremely painful side effects from my experience and I saw both my parents die from covid in front of my eyes, I would also be 110% on your side here).
There was a new hot girl at my job super hot Colombian, we were training her different people on their offices, we all are required to wear masks, she got covid and nobody in the office that train her have it... mask work, I have not seen that study poob is talking about to take it off either, we take it off in our offices, put it back when interacting

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
There was a new hot girl at my job super hot Colombian, we were training her different people on their offices, we all are required to wear masks, she got covid and nobody in the office that train her have it.
And how is she now? Dead? Cant taste anything anymore? Or was she out of work for a week (cause she was sick...as that is what most people when they get sick do. Dont want everyone in the office getting sick too lol). Then came back and everything was back to normal again?

You see what I'm saying? There is nothing different from 2019. It's just fearmongering from EXTREME cases, and people (those in charge) putting the microscope under flu/pneumonia deaths this year (when it's just about this amount EVERY YEAR) causing people to panic over nothing. And both of you guys aren't helping the matter, even tho you think you are. That's how they get you lol.

Last edited:

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
This is the thing. Your point of view is different from mine, because what you experienced is rare and its scaring people into thinking these worse case scenarios are the norm

I never said it's the norm. I said it could happen to anyone, as it did with me. COVID is worse than the flu, much worse.

Will you die from it if you are under 50? Probably not. But the symptoms could turn bad and the side effects are garbage...so people should be aware of that before engaging in complete negation.

I also never said government is not to blame. They are 100% abusing us, everybody knows that...but it does not avoid the fact that yes, this disease exists and is something we should not take as lightly as you and some others believe. It's not my intention to preach. Just state facts and let ppl form their own opinions.

But what option is there for those with NO roster, and too ugly/old/short for dating apps, where they get zero matches or only match with ugly girls/trannies?

Those "hypothetical" dudes would also be screwed without COVID lol. Street game would not save their souls. C'mon, this is a very unlikely scenario to most here, even rookies.

Haven't read a single study that says this how people are suppose to wear masks. Link?

My cousin who's a doctor and has talked to some important infectologists when the pandemic started. Constantly breathing on the mask generates a barrier of moist, which is the perfect environment for bacteria to proliferate and infiltrate your mouth and nose. If you use it only when you are close to other folks, it stays dry and increases your protection.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Velasco here is what you don't understand i DESIGN, my life to be inside clubs, a life dedicated to game.... I am still looking for every type of solution to go back to clubs, i never said do not go out and game, and never say don't go out and approach... I am specifically talking about my specific situation (you will understand when i put out the next video maybe) is everybody in pack clubs like sardines and no masks.... I went out despite knowing better the consequences, one with a girl, then by myself (on the journal), then went out again due to your almost convincing me, then talk to the bouncers looking for them to convince me, it was just funny the way they even describe my game style and what i do lol, so they told me flat out "i have seen you for 5 years you go from get to girl making out blah blah ... you are going to get it 10000% unless you were a mask" "the other ones told me to stay home"...

my compromise is go to the club with mask on, i will peacock cause i will be the only one other than staff with mask.... fuck it...

>