LR  My first, FWB breaks up with me, I slay her back.

Chubadoo

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
A little background about this one.

So I lost my virginity in December with this 3 year older than me, young milf. I looked real nervous (had my libido dropped due to nofap?) when I couldn't get hard for our first time, it had ruined my mood. But we got back together like 2-3 times before I finally managed. She had asked me whether she was my first, which made me even more nervous and forced me to lie about it (rather than evade the question, and I'm not used to lying), told her I was with another girl before.

We were in an open relationship, but the sex wasn't great (7/10 times condoms would kill my erection, it was painful). However all her signs started showing the opposite, that she took it more serious (Had met my family members, we both had met each other's friends and hanged out with them etc) until she started using Tinder in early January. She was real honest (way too honest than anyone should be) and kept showing me her matches, a random text, told me about dating a guy (no sex on the 1st date) and I kept viewing it as a shit-test, so I kinda played it cool and ignored it (even though I was boiling from the inside). I believe our communication wasn't the best, I had started getting real attached to her (no abundance of women here) but she never realized.

She completely ruined me when she went out with her tinder match yet again and got smashed, and even told me about it like it was nothing. She had assumed, that due to my stance of not showing envy with her tinder bullshit that I was cool with it. That was 10 days ago.

So we had to meet up and have a conversation regarding each other's feelings. She told me we had to break it up because she didn't feel like playing a double game (fucking bullshit, it felt just fine when she was playing me with him behind my back), still had feelings about me but didn't feel it anymore, she didn't wanna hurt anybody, so it would be best to seperate. Whatever. We "broke up" on good, friendly terms.

I didn't capitulate.
Told her next day we'd go for a run in the morning. She texts me at 8 am that she's got a terrible headache, I was just leaving my house. Text her back that I'm already on my way. She's like "Alright, just come."

We explore an ancient castle near her place, then go to another for a walk/run. She was kinda cold and feeling weak so we didn't run for too long. At one point she was baiting me about revealing what I fancied about a girl I knew from work, (she had seen her ex with her) and she was getting all jealous and playful. I kept gropping her ass on occasions and still made a point that I still want her. At one point she grabs my dick, tells me she's just checking to see if everything's in place. Wouldn't kiss me in the lips though, but turn her cheek.
I returned her home.

Next day, last Thursday. I go to her work to grab a book she had promised to lend me. She had forgotten about it cause she was in a morning rush, top100.
Whatever, she asked me whether I'd return her home, I agreed.

We had a chat on our way there, she had deep dived herself way too much, had gotten into a lot of personal details and I felt that I was more mysterious, secluded. I felt obliged to reveal some crap about myself, so I told her how come I hadn't gotten any pussy in my highschool years and afterwards, up until the girl I lied to her about.
Revealed to her that nothing had occured with that one apart from some minor flirting, she had told me she was single and a week later her boyfriend pops up.

Next sentence I tell my FWB that she was actually my first. I didn't wanna disappoint her or make her lose attraction, that's why I withheld it. She was shocked and felt bad she had rushed into sex so early and wasn't so tender. I re-assured her that I wanted it as badly as she did, it was just the bad timing with the libido crap.

We reach her home, she tells me to carry on and drive to a secluded spot to have a chat. I told her yet again, that I want to be with her like we were a month ago, that I couldn't view her as a friend but don't wanna break ties completely with her either. She said it wasn't right, because she's with the other tinder faggot. We were sitting in the backseats of my car, I grab her and set her ontop of my thighs. She rubs herself against me, tells me

"I'd still fuck you right now, but it's not right."

Whatever. I'm rubbing her all over her thighs, she's getting warmed up. It's on. I turn her over and lie her down against the corner of the backseat, I'm ontop of her, rubbing her inner thighs, never did I ever touch her pussy.
I'm eating her neck out, lower to her breasts, I stick my dick out and tell her "Look how hard you've made me" (Last time we tried to have sex, 1 week prior to that day, I got hard 4 times and condoms killed my erection all 4 times, she left disappointed and so did I, heartbroken even)

She grabs my rock hard dick. I think I was at ease with her and relieved that I had confessed to her all the shit that I had withheld from her. I had already lost her, so there was no reason to hide anything anymore. I felt so much more comfortable having her around. No fears of disappointing her or making a fool of myself.

I intensify the neck kissing, tit sucking, thigh rubbing. She is SO warmed up and moaning. Our pants fly off. She wants me to rub her cunt, I refuse. She tries to do it herself, I grab her hands and move them aside. I'm torturing her and I'm loving it. She's melting.

Eventually I rub her pussy lips and clit with the tip of my rock hard cock. I don't think my dick has ever been that hard with her around. I wasn't nervous anymore and I had really missed her.

She tells me "Not like this" and guides my dick against her vagina entrance. I push and plow her for a few moments. It feels so much better than the latex crap I've been wearing.

I grab a new condom, was gonna use this brand for the first time, girl had told me it did miracles with her previous relationship, and it was cheap also.

It was truly so much better. The latex smell was minimum and the feeling was so much better. I plow her nice and good for quite some time. She's never been this wet. I finish ontop of her panties.

She felt bad, had second thoughts, "it wasn't right" .. "I can't keep my legs shut." Whatever. I felt good about myself, smashed her back after she had completely broken my heart. I had re-seduced her, used her even, to fullfil my lust.

She tries to break the ice by hi-fiving me, telling me that I'm all good and at least I don't have the condom issue anymore. We leave, still chat regularly. I plan on meeting her again within the week to slay her.

However I feel that I've been real needy after we "broke up". I wasn't at all during our FWB/ Open relationship thing, and I think that's what fucked me over, alongside other things, such as my temporary erectile dysfunction. Our communication wasn't the best. We agreed to a "chill, open relationship" and I didn't wanna look envious or enforcing, due to her having issues with previous boyfriend, but then again, she was showing me mixed signals that were leading towards a closed relationship. I had told her that I was getting more attached with her than I wanted, she didn't get the crystal clear message and apparently wanted to hear it more openly. I also gave her bad signals regarding the tinder bullshit of hers. She thought I was chilll while it was killing me inside and I didn't point it out. Once, the condom slipped and I burst all my cum inside of her and she started freaking out. Supposedly she couldn't take any pills due to a medical condition, turns out she could. But she told me that, that was the turning point in our relationship. She couldn't feel easy and relaxed with me anymore during sex and wanted to check the condom constantly ever since. (During our last sex she was super wet, more than ever) We also had agreed to do a bunch of extreme sports such as paragliding, free falling, snowboarding etc, but due to the Xmas vacations, family time, bad weather etc, all was cancelled. She might've gotten annoyed over that.

Overall, I really like her personality, she's very outgoing and energetic and brings joy to me. I wanna keep her around, as with her I do things that I really enjoy but otherwise can't do, as I have nobody to go with, but now that we've "broken up" we don't really hang out much, while it used to be everyday, now we only chill maybe once a week during the weekdays while on the weekends she goes to her Tinderfuccboi 100kms away to spend time with him all day, go mountain hiking and whatever, which we were meant to be doing together.. Again, abundance isn't really a thing to get over her in a day.

I don't know, this chick is weird and game didn't work to her all that great, or I messed up bad. Any ideas of how to get her back? That'd be really appreciated.

PS: The tinder fag lives far, far away. They've only met thrice, while she's been hanging out with me nearly everyday for over a month. Any help regarding winning her back would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Doing what you are doing is not an FWB arrangement.

Read this

Your problem is that you should have other women on tap for when your physical needs need to be met. Then everything you think is a problem now won't be a problem.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Totally agree with @Fuck This . You are not behaving like you are having a fwb arrangement , but more like a proper relationship :)

She gave you mixed signals , because you were giving her mixed signals .

she lost respect for you , because another guy fucked her while seeing you and you became clingy after it

For sure it is not in your best interest that you had problems with your manhood and she just wanted someone to shag her properly , since you could not do this .

I do not understand what you have with the other guy ,most likely he does not even know about you , and just did what every other guy would do , shag her . If you were him , you would have done the same . Hate the game , not the player

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
What to do to get her back ? in this case you need to do preselection , basically her seeing that other girls like you and want to be around you :)

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You gave her way too much power over you. Confessing she was your first downed your value considerably. It automatically tells hers your inexperienced with women and since you only banged her a few times. In her mind you have no other options. Telling her you're just talking and not flirting with other chicks is a nono. Should've said "oh that chick at work keeps texting me to hang out. We'll see what happens with her. She kinda cute not gonna lie. You think she gives good head?" (after she told you casually what a thot she was with her tinder fuccboi).

You became needy and overly attached over some thot and she knows this. Know she gets the best of both worlds the thrill of you chasing her and fucking with your head/emotions (like some soap opera) and the physical satisfaction of getting fucked by someone who knows how to fuck her right (dude likes 100km and she goes to him not the other way around). Get out of the house and look for more options. She got you whenever she wants and you both know it. Put her on ice until you have at least 2 girls you're talking to.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Basically she is not relationship material , even though you consider her like that :)

a relationship material girl even tough you tell her she is only a fwb , will not look for other penises as she will be too focused on being a good girl and have a normal relationship with you .

Chubadoo

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I am completely aware of that @Fuck This, I need abundance, however it's not an option at this very moment, I live in a shithole village/town of 10k pop where everyone around my age (early/mid 20s) studies in uni somewhere else.
Totally agree with @Fuck This . You are not behaving like you are having a fwb arrangement , but more like a proper relationship :)

She gave you mixed signals , because you were giving her mixed signals .

she lost respect for you , because another guy fucked her while seeing you and you became clingy after it

For sure it is not in your best interest that you had problems with your manhood and she just wanted someone to shag her properly , since you could not do this .

I do not understand what you have with the other guy ,most likely he does not even know about you , and just did what every other guy would do , shag her . If you were him , you would have done the same . Hate the game , not the player
My dude she's been clinging on me hard and made me fall for her or something. I only decided to push things forward with her after our 4th date, because she was investing real hard, I liked her personality mostly rather than her appearance, viewed her more as a friend material than a fuck, then I'm like "meh, fuck it, why not, nothing else around here anyway" and after that she just keeps popping up all day everyday, either texts, calls or meets up.

She's been giving me mixed signals for weeks, been hanging around with me so often, took me to meet her friends (red alert) and hang out with them, she hanged out with my own, met my mother when she walked onto us in my house, we spent new year together, she took me to some girlish party as her guy (?), then during our last days before everything fell apart, asked me whether I viewed her as relationship material and if I'd get in a relationship with her (asked me this thrice within 2 nights, which was something new) and I was thinking to myself "whaaaaaaaat" then the very next day she goes to meet up with the tinder guy, and even tells me about it. Like.. what the fuck? I didn't even wanna get attached to her to protect myself from such bullshit, she won me and then discarded me lmao. The tinder came into play after we've been hanging out for about a month nonstop. I viewed it as a shit-test and ignored it, then got fucked over.

I agree about your last remark, I'd given it to her about 3 or 4 times real good, the rest was a disappointment, guess the hoe couldn't wait. I don't hate the other guy, she's the one to blame.
Confessing she was your first downed your value considerably.
I suppose. I only viewed her as a friend at that point since we had already broken apart and had nothing left to lose, just felt like I owed her a little bit of honesty since she had opened up to me about a lot of her personal issues/past.

Basically she is not relationship material , even though you consider her like that :)

a relationship material girl even tough you tell her she is only a fwb , will not look for other penises as she will be too focused on being a good girl and have a normal relationship with you .
I totally agree. Even though she's a good person, her head's pretty messed up regarding relationships. She doesn't even know what she wants, she told me so and I've seen it myself.

Guess I'm gonna go ice cold on her, spent too much of my time on a hoe and for what?

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Don”t go ice cold on her , you will look butt hurt .

instead manage your expectations . You know that she is not relationship material , so treat her like just a girl you want to shag from time to time and that”s it :)

Eternity

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I am completely aware of that @Fuck This, I need abundance, however it's not an option at this very moment, I live in a shithole village/town of 10k pop where everyone around my age (early/mid 20s) studies in uni somewhere else.

My dude she's been clinging on me hard and made me fall for her or something. I only decided to push things forward with her after our 4th date, because she was investing real hard, I liked her personality mostly rather than her appearance, viewed her more as a friend material than a fuck, then I'm like "meh, fuck it, why not, nothing else around here anyway" and after that she just keeps popping up all day everyday, either texts, calls or meets up.

She's been giving me mixed signals for weeks, been hanging around with me so often, took me to meet her friends (red alert) and hang out with them, she hanged out with my own, met my mother when she walked onto us in my house, we spent new year together, she took me to some girlish party as her guy (?), then during our last days before everything fell apart, asked me whether I viewed her as relationship material and if I'd get in a relationship with her (asked me this thrice within 2 nights, which was something new) and I was thinking to myself "whaaaaaaaat" then the very next day she goes to meet up with the tinder guy, and even tells me about it. Like.. what the fuck? I didn't even wanna get attached to her to protect myself from such bullshit, she won me and then discarded me lmao. The tinder came into play after we've been hanging out for about a month nonstop. I viewed it as a shit-test and ignored it, then got fucked over.

I agree about your last remark, I'd given it to her about 3 or 4 times real good, the rest was a disappointment, guess the hoe couldn't wait. I don't hate the other guy, she's the one to blame.

I suppose. I only viewed her as a friend at that point since we had already broken apart and had nothing left to lose, just felt like I owed her a little bit of honesty since she had opened up to me about a lot of her personal issues/past.

I totally agree. Even though she's a good person, her head's pretty messed up regarding relationships. She doesn't even know what she wants, she told me so and I've seen it myself.

Guess I'm gonna go ice cold on her, spent too much of my time on a hoe and for what?

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

She sounds like an Eternal Ingenue. Hence the mixed signals, disloyalty, and headaches in general. Don't go ice cold on her in your case it's not necessary. Just go aloof with a hint of indifference. Like taking the foot off the pedal off the gas in a car. Slowly coming to a stop. If she asks where you been or what you been up to, reply "busy".

Chubadoo

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Alrighty, cheers fellas. I'll simply stop hitting her up as often, for the record she initiated contact with me within the week on two different occasions, seeking for my help about something she couldn't find online, and helping her fix her CV that was written in English (We're foreigners).

I helped her out real good on both incidents, think I'm just being the nice, friendzoned guy here or is that giving me value points?

Also she's had a kinda busy week and I've been chasing her real hard, like a loser, nearly asking her everyday what she's up to and if she'd wanna hang out, wish I hadn't but oh well. She mentioned that perhaps today we'd be able to go out now that she's finished some things, no solid plans or anything and I'm certain she's gonna flake.
Should I hit her up later at night or just forget about it? I'm trying to win her back now that my erectile dysfunction/condom issue is gone, while things are a little bit 'warm', before they cool off completely. My plan is to act all platonic with her, tell her I still enjoy her company but I've lost all passion about her due to how unreliable she's proven to be, basically go full push and then pull her back in and smash her nice and hard. She gets real horny and enjoys a good dick and I believe the biggest reason she left is due to sex having not been perfect everytime.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Man , wtf ? You ask us what to do , things play in your favor and then you mess up things again Even though YOU had all the info needed not to mess things up again .

Just WTF ?!

Chubadoo

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I DON'T KNOW MAN, I don't KNOW. I'm thinking with my dick more than my mind, that I've gotta meet her ASAP n smash before weekend, when she's gonna most likely go to her tinderfuccboi.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
If she fucks up your mind so bad just leave her alone . She is clearly more experienced than you are and will just make you go mad . You are already showing signs of going mad :)

not even the best Pussy in the world is
worth loosing your own sanity and self :)

Last edited:
>