LR 
My First Seduction Ever - Virgin puts up TONS of LMR, lots of pain

Slade Scarface

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Context - LR - -

This girl is on the periphery of my social circle, and is my second body ever. And I'd say this is technically my first seduction. My first body was a social circle freebie so I wouldn't count that.

Correspondence

After the events of the LR - -

( “That day” was from the previous LR - - when I was grinding on her )

After my last message I thought she was ignoring me. She hadnt replied in 8+ hrs.

But she did the right thing & called me:

Her: Heyyy what you doing

Me: Just chilling at home. Hby

Her: Nothing I’m okay. Lets facetime!

*Now on video call*

Her: Look at my hair! I’m straightening it right now

Me: Looks nice

Her: Thank you

- I can tell she’s stalling.

I realized my mistake accepting a facetime call. These always go on for too long about BS.

I know she wants me to come over. Time to drop some hints. -

Me: Yeah. I’m lowkey bored rn because my parents aren’t home. Just came back from the party & I’m home alone.

Her: Oh. (playing dumb)

Oh well, she’s not going to help. Guess I’ll just go for it

Me: Yeah, looks like I’ll be able to come over again today.

Her: It’s pretty late

Me: …

Her: I don’t know, my thighs are still hurting (from the grinding).

Me: I’ll go softer, I promise

Her: Are you sure?

This went on for a good minute and a half.

I pausing and letting her fill the silence, only responding to worthy objections. She tried putting it off till Monday. When I said no she tried Sunday. When I said no again she said “Uhhh my thighs still hurt”.

I could tell she wanted it, but she was just stalling for whatever reason. At this point I’d had enough:

Her: Ughh but my thighs still hurt

Me:…

Me: Okay so I’ma do some stuff real quick. After that I’ll come over in about 25 minutes.

Her:…

Her: Sureee

Me: Alright, cool. *Hangs up*

Then she called me back talking about her thighs. She asked if we can do another time.

Not this again bro.

I paused for a good while then gave a response I think worked well:

“[NAME], look, this is one of the last times I’m going to be able to see you. Once my parents come back its going to be hard to see you again at all. I promise I’ll go softer on your thighs.

So I’ma be there in 25 minutes.”

Waited for response. Heard something intelligible. longer pause. She hung up.

Probably green. I decided to go there anyway idc.

sent her an “0mw” text

Arrived at her house. Called her a few times to unlock the back door.

She was wearing a super long light blue t shirt that covered the length of her body. But I could tell she had nothing under it. It was different from what she was wearing on the facetime call. She must have changed for easy access.

A short conversation ensued:

Her: Wow, I cant believe my mom is still awake

Me: You think we can still sneak by?

Her: I’m not sure… can we just go in your car?

Me: Sure. Follow me

Drove around a bit. She gave me directions to a nearby cul de sac. We parked, adjusted the seats all the way forward, and went to the back.

Escalation + LMR

After we entered the back, I pulled her close. I built some tension by letting her talk & waiting a bit before making a move. Just letting her yap about whatever while I gave her bedroom eyes. This lasted about 5-10 minutes.

Once there was a lull in the conversation, it was time for me to make a move:

Looked at her lips slowly to elicit a signal. She looked at mine.

Bingo.

Went for the makeout. She complied.

I caressed her body on top of her extra large t-shirt.

Slowly made my way to her tits. I could feel the naked form of her boobs underneath the fabric.

Kept kissing and moving my hand around her body. Slowly introducing my tongue into her mouth. Took of my shirt cuz it was hot.

After 2 minutes or so of this I slowly moved my hand to the bottom of her shirt to pull it up. She slowed down her kissing & pulled her shirt down.

I proceeded like I didn’t even notice. Resumed making out, caressing her body, using passionate tongue.

a few minutes later I tried something slightly different. Instead of pulling the shirt up completely, I slipped my hand under and started feeling up her hourglass figure under the shirt. I felt her body react a little but no physical resistance.

Did this a little longer, then attempted to pull the shirt up a second time. She stops and pulls down her shirt again.

Damn.

Again, I don’t react. I lay her down against the car seat and start grinding against her clit through her shirt while kissing her. Seems to work as she starts moaning.

After a few minutes of this I lift up her shirt slowly to try and get it off. But she softly pulls it down again

I’m trying many different things. Kissing her neck, feeling up her legs, caressing her body some more. But she just keeps pulling down her shirt. I decided to stop kissing at this point. Its been about 40 minutes of her resisting.

I decided to do a piece of advice I remember from the last post and fractionate by reducing physical stimulation. I took my hand off her and started a conversation about what was making me uncomfortable:
*Low Energy Sensual Vibe*

Me: Whats the matter? You need to communicate.

Her:…

Me: You don’t think I want you?

Her: *Shakes head*

she is barely communicating. only answering nonverbally. she isn't even looking me in the eyes for more than half a second.

Me: Look at me.

Her: *Eyes look at mine*

Me: Why would I be here again if I didn’t?

Her: I don’t know...

Me: See?

* I pull her in *

Me: We just need to make sure that we communicate. I’ll trust you to will let me know what feels good and what doesn't, using your words or your body or communicating any way you feel you need to. How does that sound? - (@StrayDog)

Her: Okayy...

Paused to let the moment sink in.

I resumed making out.

The fractionation worked. This time had much more passion. Kept caressing her body passionately, putting my tongue in her mouth.

My right hand made its way to her clit through the shirt and I started rubbing it. This really seemed to work because she started moaning again. I could notice her get more wet.

I then used my left hand to try and pull up the shirt slowly.

I got it mostly up. Almost above her tits, but then she stopped and pulled it down again. At this point I stopped making out and just talked with her:

Me: Whats the matter?

Her: *soft, girly voice* I don't wanna take it off

Me: ...

Her: You don't have yours off *points at my boxers*

Me: Okay. Remember at the movies, when we scooted towards each other at the same time?

Her: Yeah...

Me: Lets both take these off at the same time.

Her: Okay...

Me: 3...2...1...

I take my boxers off. She hesitates a little, but I help her take her shirt off.

Finally, after an hour+ , we're both fully naked with nothing in the way.

There’s a quick pause, and then a passionate makeout ensues.

I put my naked body onto her for maximal skin contact while I grind my naked dick against her naked clit. She's moaning and gripping my back tightly. I can feel her getting wetter.

Cars drove by us a few times in the cul-de-sac. She was a little paranoid, saying that they may see us. I reassured her and just confidently said that it's impossible. I started keeping an eye out tho.

After enough grinding and kissing I decided to slip my hand down there and finger her.

Fumbled around a bit before i found the vaginal opening. I proceed to put my middle finger in.

I dont even get 1/4th of my finger in.

She pushes my hand away with a girly “Nooo!” because of the pain. I reassure her and tell her I got her. I give her my arm to clutch for moral support while I make my way in with my finger.

I proceeded very slow with my fingers to minimize friction. She was super tight.

I kept going in and out with my middle finger rhythmically. She clutched my arm as I entered and loosened as I exited.

I started to kiss her while doing this to help take her mind off the pain. She got looser with time. I gradually went deeper and deeper till I was eventually hitting the back of her wall with my finger. (She might have a small vagina)

After about 5 minutes of this she was much more lubricated. I got a little bolder and verry carefully inserted 2 fingers in, with the idea of eventually working up to my dick.

Immediate resistance.

“It hurtsss!” She starts squirming.

I reassure her “I got you, I got you” She relaxes and lets me work, still gripping tightly to my arm. I have her trust.

Two fingers feels tight as fuck. I don’t want to force it too much and hurt her.

I try and gradually increase depth over time like I did with one finger, but it just wasn’t working. Could not go nearly as deep even after 5 minutes of rhythmic fingering.

I decided to try something I thought I’d never do & go down on her clit. Couldnt get myself to lick inside her vagina tho.

My goal was to get her more wet and relaxed to open her up more.

Put my tongue in a circular motion around her clit for about 5 minutes. She got more wet and was moaning the whole time.

I tried again with 2 fingers. Fingers were moving slightly better but she was still in pain.

At this point, I’m thinking I better just rip the band aid and put it in already.

But to my surprise, I looked down and wasn’t even hard anymore lol. I was mission focused.

I quickly got hard again tho when i started focusing on her body

Time to put it in

Me: Okay, I’m gonna put it in now

Her: Noo! Its too big

Me: Relax, we’ll take it slow.

Her: Do you have a condom? (I dont)

Me: *Ignoring* Here *I place her hand on my dick* guide it in

As she guides it in, only the tip could fit. With her squirming in pain I could not really bring myself to push it in further.

I went through this cycle of licking her clit fingering her, then trying my dick for about 20 minutes.

I eventually just gave up and told her to suck me. She said okay and gave me my first BJ.

She kept sucking me for a few minutes. It was a decent bj, but it would take about 10 more minutes for me to cum, and it’s already been 2.5 hours. I just decided to end it there.

We put our clothes on and went back to the front.

Post-Sex

Vibe was lowkey awkward in the car ride home for some reason. My conversational skills are still improving.

Probably should have been doing something I didnt think of. She was asking me questions about if the sex was good, did I come, and why I didn’t have condoms.

I said I enjoyed myself & that I just ran out of condoms. I also lied and said I came. I should have just told the truth but I didnt want to hurt her feelings.

She also said she sucked dick twice before me, but I was the first person she let fuck. I can believe that. I set some pretty good nonjudgemental frames so I doubt she’d lie. Plus I couldnt even get 2 fingers fully inside.

Conversation was comfortable but felt a little flat, like there was no connection involved. I intuitively knew I should be rewarding her more.

I dropped her off at her house and gave her a kiss goodbye. She backed off after a quick kiss and left.

Wasn’t really happy with how that ended. Good thing this blessing in disguise happened:

As I was driving off I realized my phone was incredibly weak, about 8%. It was going to be a 30 minute drive to her house and I needed the GPS

I called her and asked her to let me in to charge the phone. She first suggested I stay outside while she charges it. But with slight convincing on my part she let me in and we snuck by her Mom’s room.

As my phone was charging we cuddled on the bed and talked about random shit. She opened her phone and we spent the next hour+ just watching her old videos, joking around, teasing each other, and enjoying ourselves.

She does peoples hair and is really into having many different hairstyles, so I complimented her hair in the videos. I especially liked her locs hairstyle.

This really fixed my vibe and made it more attainable. (Might be setting the wrong expectations tho, its my first fwb)

After a while of us bonding & having fun, I decided to end it first & told her its time for me to go. I took my phone & she walked me out. We kissed goodbye & left

-----------------------------------------------------

There’s probably a lot of mistakes I’m not seeing, I’ll leave that to y’all to roast me on.

This LR took place 3am Sunday. We also got together that Sunday afternoon at my house cuz my parents werent home (the 2nd meet has a lot to analyze in and of itself.)

She was still so tight and in so much pain that my conscience couldnt bring itself to let me just thrust in the second time. I bought condoms this time but forgot to get the lube bruh.

Main thing that suprised me about her was how soft and girly she was acting in bed. This girl is more dominant than the chicks I usually mess with. She’s also older than me as well - I’m 18 in high school and shes 19 in college.

Guess I just got sauce

Notes:

• I should probably stop saying things like “take this off” or “take that off” in bed unless I’m fairly sure they’ll do it. (Wasnt in this LR, but I did it in the next time we had sex.) I like commanding girls, and I handle rejection nonchalantly, but it builds negative compliance if they resist.

• I'm pretty mindful of chasey dynamics pre-sex, but I need to keep those in mind during escalation and sex as well. In my mind avoiding chasing kind of just went out the window and I was focused on getting my dick wet any way I can.

• Probably need to watch a few videos on basic sex education regarding the hymen and virginity, cuz I don’t wanna look like I don’t know what I’m doing.

I would also REALLY appreciate advice on how to open a girl up more… cuz that was extremely frustrating. Does it really take that much work to turn a girl on enough to penetrate??

Thanks for reading guys. All tips are appreciated!
Well, sounds familiar, over the last 3 months, I have had several lays, two of which were from 19 year olds I suppose, one was a virgin who gave a crazy lmr like the one you describe here....i did more of passionate kissing and rubbing the pussy with her clothes on for quite a long time before i was able to finally remove her trouser, I got to eat her out and play with her pussy a little bit she was too scared of penetration...so that one went without full intercourse happening. The second one also gave a similar lmr but with enough oral and fingering she was so turned she allowed penetration, she was 20 i supposed with may be one body count, i might have been the first guy giving her oral coz of how she was behaving, zero experience. the key thing in the second case that lacked in the first one is relaxation, the first gal was so shy she even covered her face at one point during the foreplay...so it is a lot to take especially for a newbie but a lot of comfort is needed.

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
3 week update 😄

I basically did my own thing for past 3 weeks. Talked to a lot of girls, forgot about her, and mostly cured my oneitis. She’s been viewing my instagram stories of me just having fun & shit so I think that free advertising contributed.

She appeared at one of my social circle events that happen once a week. She never comes to those. She’s at the periphery of our social circle so I’m fairly sure she only came because of me.

It was actually my friends that pointed out she was there - I didnt even notice. Before talking to her I had a lot of loud social proof with me having fun with my girl & guy friends.
A guy was talking to her so I waited till they finished before coming in.

I was a little nervous at the beginning but quickly got comfortable. Talked for maybe 30 minutes. We sat at about 3-4 different areas in the venue and she complied every time i suggested the move.

I kept in mind to crack her higher value frame from earlier with some chase framing - “oh i wonder why you came today… wink wink” things like that. She laughed and tried to make an excuse but i playfully maintained my frame and cut the thread.

Very light and flirty conversation throughout. There was some awkward moments but nothing too bad. I mentioned that I was happy that I could stay here, and would like and see her again. I tried to keep it as low pressure as possible so she don’t think I’m hounding. She had a very neutral reaction to that so I quickly moved on so lighter subjects

There was a part where I inspired her a bit to pursue modeling. Shes really into fashion and stuff but is just afraid of the camera. I had my hand on her thigh whenever the emotions were positive as well.

Everyone else had gone and we were just sitting there talking waiting for her ride. When her lyft arrived our conversation ended on a high note of laughter.

After she left, I realized I probably should have told her to text when she got home. That way would have reopen the correspondence between us. ButI probably wouldnt see her again unless I reopened it so I just sent something myself:

Text conversation

https://flic.kr/p/2oJgkEG https://flic.kr/p/2oJmMFL https://flic.kr/p/2oJmkCf
She hasnt replied since yesterday night

I know the last message may have been a bit iffy. That was me attempting to call back the good emotions we had cuddling after sex. Not sure if it was a good move or not, but I like testing a bunch of stuff I’m unsure about. Shouldnt be too bad either way though

I have pretty much no oneitis. Thank God
@Chase

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
watch out with those comments on modeling dude. You already lost her by being too pushy and she might start thinking you are just poon hounding again. The call back is iffy because you are also calling back to when you had a really shaky precedent going on. You gotta start fresh, and don't over game this. You two had some good new rapport going on, follow that.

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
watch out with those comments on modeling dude. You already lost her by being too pushy and she might start thinking you are just poon hounding again. The call back is iffy because you are also calling back to when you had a really shaky precedent going on. You gotta start fresh, and don't over game this. You two had some good new rapport going on, follow that.

Yea true. I thought that was me amplifying the thread but that callback might have just called back bad emotions for her. It also made me look eager to “get back” to those memories, i.e sex.

I always realize these mistakes after they happen bruh. I guess thats a good and a bad thing since I’m less likely to repeat.

She still hasn’t replied, but I dont think its too bad. I’m not sure what else to do other than just wait and maybe ping her later.

Gladiator

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
She still hasn’t replied, but I dont think its too bad. I’m not sure what else to do other than just wait and maybe ping her later.
After having sex, you should never be chasing her (in fact even before sex but there is an element of persistence). However, she should be chasing you after having sex or at least it should be balanced. So, imo I wouldn't ping her anymore.

If she doesn't get back, it should just remain as a sweet memory you had with her. By chasing and feeling frustrated, you're losing face and subconsciously you're even losing that sweet memory you had with her

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Kaida when you've fucked a girl building comfort does not mean building comfort the way you would with a girl you're still dating. The first thing you want to be doing is talking up the experience that you had together regardless of how it went down. 'your pussy felt so good' 'are you still wearing those little black panties? Yes? I bet that's because you want me to come over right now' 'I bet you think about me when you're lying there alone' etc.

This makes her feel like she already belongs to her, and reassures her that you enjoyed yourself and you're still attracted to her, which is a big point of anxiety for her after any sexual interaction. By framing it as primarily her wanting you, you maintain a dominant frame, but she knows what it means - you fucked her, you still like her, and you can satisfy her.

This works because you already had sex, unless there's a complete incompatibility a girl is always wanting to do it again but may be anxious. Whereas obviously if you hadn't had sex this comes off way too strong.

But by trying to reassure her any other way, such as complimenting her looks or whatever, not only do you sound like any other thirsty IG follower, but you avoid the elephant in the room - the sex you had - which comes across to her like you're covering it up and trying to go back to being a nice guy. Which is very very bad for your frame.

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
But by trying to reassure her any other way, such as complimenting her looks or whatever,

I was more trying to compliment her style and how she wants to be a model, because thats what we talked about earlier.
Me saying “model looks” probably came off in the way u described though

but you avoid the elephant in the room - the sex you had - which comes across to her like you're covering it up and trying to go back to being a nice guy. Which is very very bad for your frame.

Ahhh true. I didn’t want to abruptly start talking about the sex. I was trying to slowly transition into that after she replied.

But obviously, she can notice that I’m avoiding the subject and it makes me look weak. Damn

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
She appeared at one of my social circle events that happen once a week. She never comes to those. She’s at the periphery of our social circle so I’m fairly sure she only came because of me.

That's good.

I was a little nervous at the beginning but quickly got comfortable. Talked for maybe 30 minutes. We sat at about 3-4 different areas in the venue and she complied every time i suggested the move.

Good...

I kept in mind to crack her higher value frame from earlier with some chase framing - “oh i wonder why you came today… wink wink” things like that. She laughed and tried to make an excuse but i playfully maintained my frame and cut the thread.

😩

Punishing good behavior here, I see...

Chase framing is for MISINTERPRETING her behavior.

e.g., if she did NOT come for you, and you joked that she was there to meet you, that would be a solid chase frame.

However, if she IS there for you, and you joke around calling her out for being there chasing after you, then you just make her feel SELF-CONSCIOUS about being there for you, which makes her feel BAD about being there for you, and pushes her toward auto-rejection.

You chase frame to misinterpret, not to actually correctly call out genuine actions.

Playful misinterpretation = fun.

Calling out behavior = embarrassing, punishment.

The other problem: you communicate that you are even thinking about "Oh she must be here because of me."

The whole vibe is supposed to be that she is the one thinking about you more than you are her. If you are thinking about what she is thinking, guess what, you are thinking about her... possibly more than she is thinking about you.

Very light and flirty conversation throughout. There was some awkward moments but nothing too bad. I mentioned that I was happy that I could stay here, and would like and see her again.

Don't chase after sex, like @Will_V mentions.

If you want to see her, you set a date, you don't tell her you want to see her.

In this case though, with how heavily you were hounding her before, you REALLY needed to wait for her to signal first: "So when are we gonna hang again?" etc. NOT to once again pursue her yourself, falling into the same old habits she wanted to see if you'd broken.

I tried to keep it as low pressure as possible so she don’t think I’m hounding. She had a very neutral reaction to that so I quickly moved on so lighter subjects

Yeah of course. All your earlier interaction was pussy-hounding.

"I'd like to see you again" after you were hounding for that pussy is naturally going to sound like "I wanna pound that pussy."

The whole point of taking the time off was to let her have some breathing room so she could start chasing.

She made a big initial move here, showing up to your spot, but then you took over from her again and started subtlely chasing yourself.

I don't mean to be hard on you, man.

You obviously really like this girl, and while she is into you, you want it with her badder than she wants it with you, and you don't have the experience yet to be able to really hit the brakes in the right way to play it just cool enough without flipping into too cool for school.

Treat this as a learning experience, and you'll get the most out of it.

There was a part where I inspired her a bit to pursue modeling. Shes really into fashion and stuff but is just afraid of the camera. I had my hand on her thigh whenever the emotions were positive as well.

Eh. This is nice to do on dates to some extent, and with girlfriends/converted lovers, but it feels a bit nice guy platonic-y to be offering advice when the relationship status is still very much up in the air. You want to be saving your value until she's on your cock and converted. Don't overprovide good feelings.

After she left, I realized I probably should have told her to text when she got home. That way would have reopen the correspondence between us.

Nah. Better to leave it mysterious and see if she'll message herself.

ButI probably wouldnt see her again unless I reopened it so I just sent something myself:

Gah... more chasing.

Just couldn't resist, huh? :D

The whole text conversation was neutral, because she knows she's got you.

Here's the thing: this girl could've been yours, had you played it more chill, less game-y, and less platonic friend-y with her.

It's probably done at this point, since she had the exploratory "let me see what it's like showing up where @Kaida is at" and then she did it and it was... meh.

Not for sure. It's high school, and maybe she's got her own social awkwardness, or likes you more than she's let on, or who knows.

But at this point you had your second (or third? Fourth?) chance and resorted to chasing again, so it's probably over here.

I'd just focus on seeking out more girls, try to find a really awesome one so I could move on from this one and get my mind right, and if she pops up again at some later date try to charm her without chasing her.

There'll be plenty more after this chick, don't worry, man.

Chase

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
e.g., if she did NOT come for you, and you joked that she was there to meet you, that would be a solid chase frame.

However, if she IS there for you, and you joke around calling her out for being there chasing after you, then you just make her feel SELF-CONSCIOUS about being there for you, which makes her feel BAD about being there for you, and pushes her toward auto-rejection.

Damn I understand

Not sure if this makes a difference but I left out some details:

My chase frame was actually in response to her saying “I felt like coming today cuz I’ve been bored at home” or some other non-me reason. I knew that was BS, and it felt like she was trying to save her value by making her reason for coming something other than me.

After I reframed that and she just laughed and was like “No i’m serioussss” but I just played it off and cut the thread.

If you want to see her, you set a date, you don't tell her you want to see her.

In this case though, with how heavily you were hounding her before, you REALLY needed to wait for her to signal first: "So when are we gonna hang again?" etc. NOT to once again pursue her yourself, falling into the same old habits she wanted to see if you'd broken.

I knew I had to wait for a signal 🤦🏾‍♂️. I literally thought that in my head

Am I supposed to chat with her and just not suggest anything at all and eventually let her signal, or am I supposed to do specific
actions to elicit the signal?

I just don’t know how to make her signal me for a date, so I was like “Fuck it I’ma just ask. It’s the best move I can make”.

Its happened too many times where I wait too long for a signal and it never comes, so I deal with it by being direct. But thats the typical calibration journey anyway - spend time at both extremes and eventually you reach a solid middle ground.

I’m sure theres a much better way I havent discovered.

I don't mean to be hard on you, man.

No man I love it. Direct advice is typically easier to apply. I dont mind at all

Treat this as a learning experience, and you'll get the most out of it.

I am 👍🏾. Oneitis is mostly gone too so I’m not trippin as much

I'd just focus on seeking out more girls, try to find a really awesome one so I could move on from this one and get my mind right, and if she pops up again at some later date try to charm her without chasing her.

For sure. Already started on that

Thanks a lot Chase. This was a great learning experience. Really squeezed a lot of XP out of this one 😄

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Sounds like you're in a good place, man.

I knew I had to wait for a signal 🤦🏾‍♂️. I literally thought that in my head

Am I supposed to chat with her and just not suggest anything at all and eventually let her signal, or am I supposed to do specific
actions to elicit the signal?

I just don’t know how to make her signal me for a date, so I was like “Fuck it I’ma just ask. It’s the best move I can make”.

Yes, learn how to elicit this stuff:

• "So how you been?"
  • "Life's been exciting?"
  • "Up to a lot of cool stuff?"
  • "How's all that busy stuff you're working on?"
  • "I'm glad all your busy stuff is working out"

Etc.

Just bring up topics that are going to let her think about how her life has been since you were last in it as well as calling back topics that will remind her that you exited because she was too busy/flaky to see you.

If she doesn't get it the first time you just find ways to circle back around to these topics naturally, on what she has been up to, how she's been (since you've been gone -- you don't say that part, but that's the implication), how all her busy stuff has been working out (i.e., the stuff you left her life over because she didn't have time for you -- again, don't say that part, it's implied), etc.

If she simply just does not take the bait AT ALL and she isn't acting needy/extremely interested/desirous, then she's still reevaluating you and you need to play it cool. In that case, you do a really high attainability takeaway that communicates you are in her corner but also you are leaving: "All right, well, I'm glad all your busy stuff is working out. You deserve a win. I've got to go check in on what my boys are doing over there, these guys get lost without me."

Do it right and she's pretty likely to either stop you and ask or find you again in a few minutes and get awkward and nervous (which means she is thinking about asking, but is scared to). Even then you still want to try to elicit it from her, because whether she says it first or you do makes all the difference (remember dude, you were chasing before. You need to get her chasing... not do more chasing yourself).

If she still doesn't ask... well, it's social circle. She's popped up once. Give her a little more time to pop up again.

Stuff can happen slower in social circle. Girls can just need time to really start obsessing over you until their desire is simply boiling over.

It's more traditional slow seduction than PUA-style fast seduction, but when you went too hard chasing, you've gotta work with what you can work with. (the fast seduction way is to run a jealousy plotline with preselection, of course ;) )

Chase

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don’t wanna keep bringing this LR up but developments keep happening lmao. Girls man.

Here I was pretty much trying to forget about her like u said @Chase , but now I’m confused. This girls tried to run a jealousy plotline on me today.

Background:

First she replies to some fireworks I posted on july 4th with a low effort “Omggg”. She still hasn’t replied to my message from before, and I havent texted her since.

It was kind of out of place, which i thinksays she wanted something. I didnt really get it so I just liked her message, which is about the lowest effort thing you can do on insta.

Then she posted her birthday, and I thought it’d be too low attainability to ignore it, so I replied with a quick “hbdd”. I just liked the message when she replied thanks.

Then a few days later (today) she comes to my social circle event while bringing in a 6’5 black guy whos never been there before 😂

She only comes to these things for me so that was weird. Even my friends were guessing she was attempting to make me jealous.

I basically did not look at her the whole time, wasn’t giving her no validation. I did get quite jealous in the beginning but I got my mind under control. The guy she was with was kind of following her around, not really a sexual threat anyway.

The only time I talked to her was when her and the dude were walking towards me while I was on the phone. I didn’t want to come across low attainability so I just broke the ice with a quick warm but slightly aloof “happy birthday” while still on the phone.

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
First she replies to some fireworks I posted on july 4th with a low effort “Omggg”. She still hasn’t replied to my message from before, and I havent texted her since.

Girls do this all the time G! She was just pinging you

Not sure why you just liked the message. Would have been wise to get some banter going and see if she was available to meet. You're making this way more difficult than it needs to be. The girl fucked you and is pinging you so she obviously still has some interest

>