LR  My Old LRs: RSD days

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Compilation of my LRs from 2016-2017. My beginner-low intermidate phase of my journey. Posting these are inspiration or just a fun read for those in that phase in their journey. Back in this time, my most valuable resources were: The Natural by RSDMax, SHIFT by RSDJulien, and YaReallyArchive.

Enjoy!

This Saturday, around midnight (the night was starting to transitioned to second half of the night) I approached this HB7.5 20 year old visiting from out of town. talked a little bit, suggested we get drinks to isolate her from her friends. Go up to bar trying to get bartenders attention, I position her in front of me and she’s grinding her fat ass on my dick to the music….very DTF. Turn her around triangle gazing…make out. turn her back around continues to grind. She pays for her tequila shot. Grab her hand bring her back to her friends, she wants to keep making out but I don’t want to do this in front of her friends, I say, “lets go check out the back” grab her hand, lead her to the back. Lean against the wall pull her into me, make out then I slip my hand into her dress and start fingering her. she’s shocked but no objection. She leans into me “lets go to the bathroom”. Can’t fuck her in the bathroom cause I know there’s a bathroom attendant. I say, “let’s go to the [bar name] it’s 5 minutes way” I know all the good bars in this area. You could text your friends where we’re at”. Lead her out the bar, occupying her mind. She actually verbalizes “I want to fuck”. I turn around see a cab coming. Put her in saying “lets take the cab we’ll get there faster “. In the cab continue to occupy her mind while fingering her lol to keep her in a emotional state. Tell driver address to my apartment. Cab stops in front of apartment. She’s like where’s [bar name]. I’m like yeah it’s over there. Lead her out of the cab. Then she realizes, we’re going to my apartment. She wants to check my pockets and shit to make sure I’m not a serial killer lol. Then lead and bang. 3 hours later friends start texting her so I number close her and tell her to go join her friends. she calls an Uber and leaves. Open to Close under 20 minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took home one of the hottest girls in the club last night. gonna skip most of the actual seduction cause its nothing special. (there were two guys talking to her and her friend but I ignored them and focused on her and they left) I might try to record my infields to maybe learn something about my verbal game cause I can not for the life of me remember what the hell I talk about lol. (only thing that comes to mind right now is during the attraction phase is that she mentioned she was studying to be a dentist and later on when I took my jacket off she noticed my tattoo which is Latin what it meant. my tattoo is three words so I said (pointing to each word) "I hate dentist" to spike her emotions then give her the real answer)

So the interaction is going well, I'm isolated with her while some guy is occupying her friend. She tells me she is visiting from Istanbul for the weekend with her friend. Her friend returns and starts talking to her. I lean back and let them sort things out. I see that the guy that had her friend was talking to is part of a table of other guys. So I'm assuming her friend was trying to get my girl to ditch me and go sit with them. They talked a lot actually and my girl being the hotter one decided to stay with me. She knows what I offer is rare. She found the right guy for the night and she wasn't gonna ditch him for some bottle service chodes. Her friend leaves and goes back to the guy at the table.

She's actually kinda smart so I'm building comfort with her (yes something I usually don't like to do) She looks back every so often to see that her friend is ok cause this is her first time in this city. We then get into a passionate conversation....lose track of the time...everything fades away...it's just me and her having a conversation (with spikes mixed in). A bouncer comes by to tell us it's last call. Then all of a sudden this guy knocks this guy out in front of us for some reason. I spring up and hold the guy back. "Chill dude". A couple of bouncers come in to handle the situation. I take this opportunity to get my girl out, "Come on let's get out of here" I take her hand to walk her out, and she wants to find her friend. but we don't see her...it turns out she gave her friend her phone and main credit card. (She's only got one card with $11). We take a look around the club to find her but she's not there. I tell her that maybe she went to the place they are staying at we should go look. She only has an Turkish number so she wants to talk to her through facebook. I try to access it on my phone but the messenger app asks for a code to confirm her number. so can't do that right now. I remember while walking around looking for a cab, She says "she(her friend) left me with nothing" and I say "I'm nothing ok fine" and begin to walk away haha she then grabs my arm hard "nooo that's not what I meant" I hail a taxi and get her in to get to her place. She has just enough money to pay for the ride.

We are in front of the apartment. Its like 5 A.M. she's worried about her friend so much and I calm her down with my strong "nothing to worry about" frame. Treat her like my child, strong eye contact "listen you can choose to look at a situation with pessimism or optimism" she looks at me submissively, "your right". And I kiss her. "From now on anytime you start talking negatively I'm gonna kiss you" I tell her. "I like that idea" she says.

I finally manage to get the app working and she sees that her friend went to a different part of the city with that one guy. So are options are wait it out and freeze or get creative. I went with the later. I go to the other side of the building and see the emergency stairs. I tell her to go to the front of the door while I climb to the top and go through the door at the rooftop to climb down and open the door from the inside. Anything it takes. Closer mentality. I open the door. And lead her up the stairs. my plan is to take her to the floor and bang her on the stairwell but she just stops me to tell me how attracted she is to me. Grabs me to make out with me. I make out with her and smile at her and keep going up. She then notices a door kind of open and we go into this empty room that is being remodeled. Close the door. Throw my jacket on the floor. Then go at it. No resistance. Its not just banging girls that keeps me going....it's the crazy stories like this one...memories for life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arrive at midnight. Do my usual thing. On the dance floor, I grab a menu from an empty table and go to another table crouch down on one knee, and tell this one girl “we have a special drink today on the house” she’s like oh we already have drinks thanks” but I’m like no miss this is on the house all you have to do is get up and dance with me ;)” and then she laughs. This girl is nothing special but gotta warm up. She goes to sit down after the song ends and I notice a girl eyeing me from across the room. Perfect. Lets keep the momentum going.

I make my way over to her direction, but not directly toward her, I go to the bar instead and get a glass of water. Then I open her HB7.5. She’s dancing off the dance floor, so I teases her “oh is this is where the people dance that aren’t good enough for the dance floor?” or something alone those lines. she’s laughing and just instantly attracted to me. We dance very sexually and I do several kiss denials with her warning her that “my husband is watching” (something that I don’t think I mention in my past FRs is that I find it amusing to pretend I’m gay. So like I disqualify myself immediately in sets “hey I’m gay relax” cause it’s just silly). I find out she is here with her sister and this other chode (both sitting near us) from Las Vegas for the weekend. Her sister HB4 likes me a lot (this will help me later on) and she’s happy her sister is dancing with an attractive guy my wingman comes up to me and tells me he failed to pull his girl. He talks to my girl but she is not attracted to him at all lol. This other girl bumps into me while I’m talking to him, and I bust her balls “that was totally on purpose. Why can’t you say hi like a normal person” shes laughing. this girl is very interested in me. She’s alright but the best thing about this, is that my girl is watching all this go down. The girl later says, “i’m going with my friends” I let her go. My girl is dancing with this other guy she’s not attracted to, and I take this opportunity to give her the gift of missing me and keep my vibe up.

I come back later and my girl instantly lights up. we resume to sexual dancing but I make out with her. Big mistake in my experience cause that gives her the validation. She and her sister go off. I think they leave. So I go back to the dance floor and open a Colombian girl. Something I like to do when girls mention they are either Colombian or Brazilian is I look behind them and make it obvious I’m checking out their butts. Then I compliment “ok yea you’re Brazilian” or I neg them if they’re butt is small “you liar you’re not Colombian” It’s getting late and all the best chicks have pretty much left. Only a couple of 7s left. I look around and see my girl go back to her table and they look like they are ready to go. I come up to my girl but she’s cold. I put her jacket on but she’s not giving me those “I want you eyes” anymore cause I gave her what she wanted already. I go talk to her sister and she tells me her sister really likes me. She’s single. Hasn’t got laid in while” Like damn she really wants me to fuck her sister. My girl tells me “ok we’re leaving” but her sister says “come with us”.So I’m like fuck it lets see what happens. I go outside with them and vibe with the sister and the chode hails down a taxi. He doesn’t want me in the cab with them. But the HB4 sister ignores him and shoves him in the cab. then gets in herself. I sit next to her. and my girl is just not liking this, but she goes to sit up front. I can tell everyone is really tired so instead of entertaining everyone in the cab, I tell the driver to turn on the radio and play some music to avoid awkward silence. We all fall asleep in the cab.

I wake up a couple minutes before arriving, and then strangest thing happened. I look to my right, and the sister is sleeping leaning against the window….but the chode isn’t there. I’m like what the fuck?? Anyway we arrive. Girl pays for the ride. And I notice this other guy waiting outside. He grabs the HB4’s hand and leads her to the apartment. I thought it was some random dude, but that is her boyfriend who also traveled with them. I’m walking behind them with my girl, just keeping the fun alive. This is already epic but let’s see if we can pull this off. I get on the elevator with her. then we all go to the room together. 2 beds. The girls go the the bathroom. and I take this opportunity to get rapport with the boyfriend. I sitting on my girls bed. They come back from the bathroom. My girl gets on the bed and she comes towards me, I think she wants to cuddle but she starts kissing me. I kiss her back passionately and then I take my sweet time with her beautiful body then I get inside her and give her that good dick she desperately wanted.

She’s very satisfied and goes to sleep. I’m half awake, thinking should I just get out of here, but then the door opens. and it’s the chode lol. He sees me and is like you gotta go. I’m like cool and then reach for my pants on the floor so he realizes I’m naked under the covers and then he is like “you can stay here bro” and I’m like “nah you good. I don’t want you to sleep on the floor” I put the rest of my clothes on and skedaddle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm at bar with my wing, we've been warming up for 30 mins or so then he tells me he's fuckbuddy is coming to see him. I decide to bail when she comes, leaving me by myself. I walk to another bar, need to warm up again. not in state. I see a HB7 and I think she looked my way, either way I approach her. Its a mixed set (dynamic looks like some dude approached two girls and is talking to his target but making sure to keep the other girl (HB7) in the conversation every so often. good job dude) first thing that comes to mind is, "hey don't cockblock. I can see it in your eyes. Just let your friend have fun" then she starts laughing. my vibe isn't good so I know this interaction probably isn't gonna go well, but I don't mind that. What I care about is that I approached and didn't rationalize nor second guess myself. This can be bad as RSDTyler points out in his videos how easy it is to rationalize not approaching early, then beginning a downward spiral of not opening another set and then getting inside your head. Telling yourself, "I need a drink first" spending unnecessary money when all you had to do was approach. She eventually tells me, "well it was nice meeting you". I move on and am proud of myself for approaching her. Inside my head, I'm all "good shit, find another set". I go up to the bar see a dude in a Cubs jersey ordering a drink and open him on the shirt. we talk a little bit about baseball, and I squeeze in to get a glass of water. there's a girl beside me with money in her hand trying to get the bartender's attention. Open "how long have you been waiting" "couple minutes" I see the bartender has served 3 guys in a row, pure coincidence but I use it to spike, "looks like its guys first, ladies second at this bar" laughs. I get my glass of water. and she goes "you waited that long for just a water" I say yup and move out (short set method) thought about approaching her later. As I'm leaving I hear Cubs jersey guy offer to buy her a drink (he was standing near me, so he probably heard the joke about only serving guys tonight) "no thanks" (learn game bro lol).

I do not remember how I open the girl this LR is on but we start dancing. Grinding, minimum talking, laser eye contact (bascailly what RSDMax talks about in his dance floor pickup video) I see her friends tell her they're moving to another part of the bar but she stays with me dancing. Likes the way I touch her lower back and grab her waist and hair. I joke around be my silly self being a dick (taking her drink and drinking it, grabbing other girls asses in her view, playfully shoving someone so I have more room on the wall i'm leaning on, high fiving a girl near us who's out of state then taking a sip out of her drink, just retarded I don't give a fuck shit girls love) I pull her hair look at her, and say "I can tell you love dominate men" "you hate weak soft men" Now one of my best attraction skills I have in my tool set is the kiss denial...get close to the girl's face.. look at her lips triangle gazing, smiling, licking your own lips getting closer then tilting your head back... repeat as many times as you feel like. Powerful shit. She wants that validation badly. A1-A3 is good to go. Her friends come back to check on her. they're cool. They see she's having a good time so they leave her with me. (The "I can't go with you, my friends" excuse is eliminated) We dance for a little until she mentions being very sweaty from the dancing that's my cue. "let's go get napkins. take her hand lead her to an area that is air conditioned. she says much better. I was gonna build some C1 here but I saw the look in her eyes that I've seen from many girls before...that "pull me now" look. So I just say let's go. No resistance. Out the bar. walk a little. she's like you don't even know my name" I'm like "I like the mystery" I hail a cab. I'm tired of walking" she goes "where are we going" I say "food". put her in the cab. Address to my place. There is no C2-C3 so she tells the cab driver "we're making two stop. you get off first". This is why I love game. I am totally comfortable that I can turn this around and that is subcommunicated in my vibe. No logical talk. I don't know what we talk about on the way to my place but as soon as we get there. I say let's go. She's like no you get off here. Shit lol. "the food spot is right there", I point out across the street. She's not having it. Ok "where do you live" she tells me. Now I didn't ask for logistics because my plan was just to befriend the friends and take her to my place but that option is now out. I remember a girl from the place she lives on and tell her oh let me tell you a story about a girl I knew from that place (sex story to build sexual comfort and subcommunicate "I'm an adventurous lover") I'll tell you it on the way". she's like how will you get home. I know that area, I know where the subway stop is don't worry" (lie lol) she's like okay. tells the taxi driver the address to her place. I tell her the story which is about a girl I fucked in the bathroom on valentine's day last year. While on the topic of Valentine's day I talked about Valentine's day this year, where I broke it off with a 4 month fuckbuddy cause she caught feelings. (subcommunicating again I'm an asshole player) meanwhile she's leaning her head on my shoulder exhausted from all the dancing while i'm massaging her arms and hair. Girls just love when I touch them. Complements me on my hands. She's comfortable now.

Get to her place. "where are you gonna go" she ask. "to be honest I didn't think that far in advance. I just live in the present. I'm spontaneous" (I know exactly what I'm doing) I sit on the stairs leading up to her apartment put her on my lap. Cue the "your not coming in/we're not having sex/I'm on my period (which I responded "oh yeah me too. Blood comes out of my dick") crap. I'm just smiling cause I have lots of reference experience of turning this around. I don't remember what we talk about but it's just crap to make her feel relaxed/comfortable so arousal can flow through. Occasionally making her laugh too, getting called a douchebag "your such a player" several times (I complimented her lips.. very soft..one of my favorite features on a girl. she says she doesn't like her lips so i tease. I like the bottom one. the top lip is nothing to write home about) Eventually the magic words "you can come up for a second while I call you an uber" I'm like yeah. Oh I need to charge my phone too". Now this is funny shit. I show her my phone to point out it's at 1% battery and then she says "I don't have a charger for that phone (non iPhone) and I just say "it's fine it'll work (which makes no fucking sense we both know it's bullshit but it' just to sneak pass the ASD guard as YaReally would say) and she says ok. I'm on her bed now. build more comfort. She then decides to share a sex store of her own "craziest thing I've ever done" she's aroused. gets closer to me in bed. Ask her if she sees old movies. classics. I told her I watched The Good, The Bad, The Ugly with Clint Eastwood the other day. She never heard of it but know's his son Scott. Says he's hot. Yeah does that make your nipples hard. I take out her tits to see. Their a little hard. "your the one making them hard" "Let me make them harder". And we're off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaving club last night. Overall good night. On my way to my train stop, I spot 2 girls. One of the is limbing over a short gate to go downstairs (outside away from the street) to pee. I open indirect "hey I'll give you $50 if you jump all the way to the bottom" I pull out cash to prove it (its all $1 bills lol). Other girl asks me for a light. Damn she's pretty hot. I didn't know when I walk up to them. So I get closer to her. "I don't have a light but he looks like he might" pointing the another person walking by. I'm up close to her and she sees my tattoo on my forearm. "what does that mean" i've mentioned this tattoo before its Exitus Acta Probat (I love it cause girls always try to figure out the meaning). Anyway basic silly answer first to spike emotions and if she asks again give her the real answer. "It means I love sex". she laughs and asks me again. I give her the meaning. She likes it. I look back down and the friend is about to pee. "Don't look down here!" So the girl in front of me repeats her "yeah don't look down there" she smiles. I get up close to her lips grining, "yeah your gonna have to block my view" makeout. Intense. Hands moving all over her body. Fingers through her hair. She can tell I'm a passionate rough lover by the way I kiss her. Friend comes back up and sees that we're still kissing. She stands besides us. I forget what I tell her friend something along the lines of "can we have some privacy jeez" or something like that. She laughs. asks for my name. a couple other questions to see if she can leave her friend with me (screening me bascially). She asks if I have an STD. I'm like lol. I always laugh when girls ask that question. Are you clean? yeah. Ok. lol. Her friend is now trying to help me fuck this girl. I tell her friend, "I'm gonna give her 6 orgasms". She's like, "you better fuck the shit out of her. Lick her pussy and shit" I'm like damn lol. So her friend leaves. Girl starts asking comfort questions but I don't want to kill the vibe so I pick her up tell her to wrap her legs on me, while I hail a taxi. She's loving it. Licking and bitting the exposed part of my upper body. I think good smelling cologne helps to be honest. Girls get wild when they get close to me and take a whiff.

We're in the taxi making out passionately. By the way kisses I can tell the kind of girl she is. Not shy. Adventurous. We get to my apartment. Keep kissing. feeling her up. But I'm locked out lol. Roommate doesn't want to help me out. So I stick my finger in her pussy. This girl is down to fuck right now. I take her to a spot nearby where theres stairs leading downstairs away from the street. pull off her thighs and begin fucking her. Someone spots us and awkwardly walks away lol. I don't orgasm but she's very wet. We come back upstairs. And I try to call my roommate again. No success. girl is still very horny. So I don't see many people walking this street at this hour so I grab her and slam her against a cop car. and we fuck again. On the front bumper of the cop car. "you like how I fuck you on the cop car" dirty talking. Then I get on the ground and Have her ride me cowgirl. Then fuck her hard while choking her. Then we're done. I led her to her train stop. She doesn't want to leave. I grab her number then kiss her goodbye. Beautiful adventure.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I Approached this girl immediately after leaving a set of two girls (which I’m sure she noticed because she was standing nearby). She was instantly receptive (looked bored at first). Then I noticed her drink was almost empty so I took it from her hand and finished it and said lets get a drink to isolate her from her friends. Took her by the hand to the bar. Her body language then got all loose/relaxed. I explained to my wingmen later, that I think it was because she realized she was in the presence of a very masculine dude as opposed to her day-to-day interactions with soyboys, that she felt it was safe to just relax around me and embrace her feminine essence. Ehh who knows lol. My hand is on the small of her back. She asked me where I live (ioi). I didn’t ask for her name or job because I don’t care. She paid for her drink, I got a glass of water. Danced a little more. Then I brought her back to her friends. She started talking to them. I just leaned back drinking my water. Then she came back to me “want to get out of here soon?” I was like damn this girl is horny. The reason I brought her back to her friends was because I wanted to befriend them (that’s good game), but it looks like she just handled all the work for me (because she was horny). Without skipping a beat I said “yeah lets go” escorted her out. Take a taxi. Banged her. She leaves. I look at the time and I’m like fuck it let me see if I can get another one.

I go back to the club and see my wingman. Tell him I just came back from fucking this girl and my hand still smells like pussy. So I start going up to girls and say “hey I’m trying this new cologne. What do you think? and let them sniff my pussy hand cause I think it’s hilarious. I do this a couple times more until I noticed I received a text from a fuckbuddy I hadn’t seen since July. She’s nearby so I bail and go see her. Pick her up at the bar she’s at (very happy to see me) and then go to her place. She tells me how she’s told all her friends about me. “toxic” “don’t see him again”.”he’s so mean” etc, Haha if only this bitches knew how attraction works. I don’t know if she could smell the pussy scent on me from banging a chick just one hour before her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I got some good reference experience this Saturday so I wanted to write this down. Gonna skip the first half of the night cause nothing really interesting happened. So it’s just passed midnight. I’ve had my one drink for the night so it’s just water from here on out. I tell my wing I want to try another bar but he wants to stay cause its raining outside. I leave and text my other wing where I’m heading (he’s at a club nearby) and he says he might go to bar near the area i’m heading towards because the girl he insta-dated earlier in the day was gonna be there with her friends. I decide to walk to the bar area instead of taking a taxi (didn’t feel like spending money) which would be a 30 minute walk. I plug in my earphones (listening to trance music) and walk there, stopping at a CVS along the way to get a protein bar for energy. I finally get there….and I’m completely out of state lol. I stand under an area to not get wet and pull out my phone from my pocket to watch infield to help me just relax and get back into state. While I’m watching a video, my wing texts me that he’s in a taxi on the way. I tell him about a set where I approached this beautiful Venezuelan girl and as soon as she told me she was Venezuelan I raised my hand to high five her saying “yeah Maduro I love that guy” (similar to how I used to joke about my support for Trump to purposely get girls mad at me lol) her friend overhears that comment and tells me to fuck off. She was smiling but her friend was pissed so I rolled off. My wing was laughing and texted me that I should have said “I love how spontaneous you are” (this is an inside joke, this is a line RSDMax uses all the time in The Natural, but we use the line completely out of context when it makes no sense, just to amuse ourselves) this instantly puts me in a good state and I just head to the bar he was gonna be at.
So I’m at the bar now trying to open sets when I see him with a two set. I stand nearby order a water he sees me and i get in set with him but it just bombs lol. We are both of out state at this point and want to check a bar nearby with music. Outside I open a set of girls with “hey I’m just opening a set cause I’m out of state”. She goes what? I say, opening a set. Are you not familiar with Pick up lingo? I thought you were a pick up artist by the way you were standing (pure self amusement) we leave the set both of us laughing and get to the back of the line of one of my favorite bars. I see another two set near the line, and I open “is that the secret entrance to this bar” they go no she lost her ID and one of them needs to pee. So me and my wing says we’ll cover you don’t worry about it. She’s scared but eventually succumbs to our strong ‘it’s no big deal’ frame. We get into a conversation but the line starts moving. We get back into the line and there are two other girls in front of us, they look young, one of them is 5 feet something, so I’m like “alright there is no fucking way your 21. your fake IDs aren’t gonna work here” they start laughing. she starts talking to me I go “I can’t hear you from all the way up here (now I feel myself letting go slowing getting back into state) she laughs. we start talking about the countries we’ve visited.

Now we’re finally getting our IDs scanned to enter. She wants to Facebook close me, I say I don’t have one. I’m inside now with short girl, but they stop her friend to a check her bag. I tell short girl “looks like your friend got busted for bringing drugs” We’re all inside now. And there was their guy friend in there waiting for them. As soon as they see him, short girl says to me “well it was nice meeting you” and wants a hug I go nah and go open a set immediately. I guess the girls’ perfume correctly and she freaks out and tells her friend talking to my wing, how did you know that? I said its super basic perfume (it’s actually pretty uncommon but it has a distinct smell that I never forgot it). Leave the set I’m in a good state now. I approach girls that are away from the dance floor standing by the wall. Ask why they aren’t dancing. They say they are tired. I guess the girls country of origin. She says its a European country you won’t get it. “I say guess Ukraine. She says yeah. I ask her why isn’t she blonde (she’s brunette)? She hears incorrectly and replies “Why am I not brown?” lol. I go to her and say “no are your ears broken (i wiggle her hear)” I said why aren’t you blonde. she laughs and says she’s mixed. I look over to my wing and it looks like he’s still out of state. So I leave these girls on a high note and go with him to approach more sets then I spot short girl with her group on the dance floor. I shove short girls face and she doesn’t know who I am gets an angry expression on her face, I’m laughing and then she recognizes me and hugs me. Then we start dancing. smiling. I look around and I see the girls that I chatted with standing by the wall watching me dance (preselection). Now this short girl is hotter than the girls by the wall so I want her to experience my preselection. So I go over to them to merge set and introduce short girl as my sister to the girls at the wall. The one that I chatted with looks sad (like she wanted me) then they leave. short girl shakes hands with all of them then turns to me “how do you know those girls” (bam preselection) just met them. I sit down put her on my lap and start chatting with her. She’s all “your bad. I hate you (translation: “I hate how attracted I am to you so fast”) I’m just smiling triangle gazing, yeah I know. Make out. “your the worst person in this bar” I’m just agreeing and amplifying “worst person in america”. “I’m your worst nightmare” “I’m worst than Osama Bin Laden (lol)” and we just keep making out. Her friends don’t cockblock (cause my wing and I befriended them earlier) But then we just keep making out (rather she keeps making out with me) which is bad for sexual tension. I’m like fuck! So I say I’m tirsty I want water. She says fine go” I take it as a shit test. (it’s the second half of the night. If I leave her by herself some dude will swoop in a rob her cause her buying temperature is high. Second half of the night the rule is: decide. commit. baby step) so I take her by the hand, let’s go and I go get a glass of water. She grinding on me and wants to keep dancing. After I get my water.she leads me by then hand to the dance floor (i love that move “this guy is with me”) we dance. but the sexual tension is destroyed by all the making out. I go back to sit down with her on my lap. I try to seed the pull with pizza nearby. she says she’s not hungry. I’m like yep this is fucked. They’re about to close. She says ok, you can go. Then she says I’m just gonna sit here (on my lap)” so I carry her out the door lol she’s saying ‘rape’ (token resistance cause she’s laughing)
Now we’re outside chatting. occupying her mind. making her laugh. she lives with her parents. we’re at her train stop. I ask her about when is the last time she’s been in love” comfort shit. But its just off. (too much making out…should have extracted earlier) She says give me your Facebook or I’m gonna go. I just reply ok you can go shrug my shoulders lean against the wall as she leaves. I don’t care. Sex is cool but I was just proud of myself for all this getting into state reference experience. (process > outcome). Fuck that was a long field report lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 pm wingman informs me he won’t be joining me tonight. staying in with his fuck buddy. I text one of my own fuckbuddies but she’s still out of the city. Text exchange:

Velasco: what are you up to
her: i’m in [another city] still lol (i could have left it here but last week i texted her she was still in this city. didn’t ask when she was coming back so I wanted to spike briefly to avoid a pattern of what are you doing – doing blah can’t – repeat)
Velasco: damn i just wanted to have a nice pleasant conversation over text on a saturday night. not every text is for sex. gosh *eye rolling emoji*
her: hahahah
her: well i’m chilling watching [tv show]
Velasco: that sounds boring never mind
her: lmao

so i roll solo. before entering my first bar, i’m leaning against the wall outside drinking my red bull vodka watching porn. finish my drink and enter at midnight. nothing going on the main floor so i go downstairs to the dance floor. i think i open a set before opening a chick i see looking around. forget my opener (it’s irrelevant to be honest. it’s not about her. it’s about pumping my own state) and we begin dancing. i ask about who she’s with. one friend waiting outside the bar. not a roommate (but she does live with her father so can’t pull to her place) just chode that invited her out because she recently broke up with her boyfriend. good. this girl tries to run game on me. pretending to walk away several times after i say i a mean comment or something retarded that i find funny /\/\/ (‘your so stupid, you’re such an asshole, your a hoe) but i smile at her and stand my ground, and she always comes right back. so i say lets go upstairs to get a drink. she says she’s driving back home can’t drink. (NOW i’ve formulated my plan to get her from point A to point B and know who i have to deal with (i mean befriend ;)) to avoid having the plan sabotaged.
I lead her upstairs. we dance some more but then she wants to leave. good i lead her out with elbows locked together. spot friend. go for handshake “hey man what’s up. she’s a really good dancer you should have been in there dancing with her. blah blah. her car is parked further away. “i’ll just walk you to your car (baby stepping) while counting to occupy her mind. now she’s all you don’t have to walk with us. and i don’t know where your going shit tests to see if i’ll walk away. how do i know her comments arent sincere? because she initiates the hand holding. rubs her thumb on my thumb. so her words are saying one thing (go away) while her body language is saying (please ignore me and keep walking with me and somehow “just make it happen”) so her friend is a good distance ahead of us. she complains about walking in heels. i lift her up look at her a sneak a quick kiss behind her friend’s back. when he looks back he sees us holding hands so he knows she’s comfortable with me. we reach her car. and he walks away. next baby step. “oh can you just drop me home. it’s really close by” (it’s not but no matter where your taking a girl it’s always 2 minutes away/just around the corner/close by) spike her in the car. makeout at stoplights. she is in disbelief how smooth i am. “i never pick up strangers” “i’m a good girl”.

Eventually we get in front of my apartment. good sign #1: she parks the car, instead of just saying “well here you are. have a good night” or something along those lines. So we vibe in the car. time for comfort sex stories ask her about her sex fantasies. says she hasn’t had sex in a while. ex-boyfriend never made her cum. didn’t last long. i steal Goldmund’s “i feel so bad for you now *pull her in and look at her in the eyes deeply* i feel it’s my duty now to give you orgasms”. I feel a shift in her body turned on. i lift her shirt suck on her tits. push her to the backseat of the car. finger fuck her. she feels good from it but then stops and cries about her ex. I say its cool. she’s putting on her clothes back on. I don’t react negatively. just keep vibing. continue getting her horny. show her texts exchange of my fuckbuddies. good sign #2 and #3 she’s still there hasn’t told me to leave and she pushes the front two seats forward (for more space lol) then i tell her i know she likes to give fake resistance and likes when the guy overcomes it she goes “i like when i don’t have to tell men what to do. they just grab me and take what they want” i go “like this” as I grab her tits hard and flip her over, and finger her from the back. she’s all “no no no no”…if i would have stopped she would have end up sexually frustrated. take out a condom she says “don’t you want to do this in your apartment” i want to take advantage of the heat of the moment/it just happened factor so I say “no it’s more exciting here” “but they’ll see us” “no the fog covers everything” just feeding her crap to latch on to. fuck her hard. cum. put my clothes back on. and leave her car. lives to far to be a stable fuckbuddy. no number exchange. just a one night stand.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
seems like rsd wasn’t that bad for you. my experience with rsd was pretty good. i do remember watching their infields and thinking that they know something i don’t. then i found swinggcat and gunwitch and was like “oh that’s it.” have you ever thought about going back to natural game with your current understanding of language and frames?

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
NextASF LRs (2019)

First night going out in 2019.

My wing and I arrive at the first club. And immediately notice the unusual empty line. Usually at this time (11:30PM) there is a good amount of people standing on line. So this worries us. Maybe its not worth it tonight, but we take our chances anyway. In front of us are two chicks visiting from another city for the weekend. My wing opens them, as I'm not feeling talkative right now. The fact that both of them were HB6 and HB4.5s didn't help either. I notice the HB4.5 kept looking over at me, while she was engaged with my wing. I just smile cockily, then enter the club.

It's not as bad as we thought. There's potential. I start off by approaching this older woman smoking a cigarette, in the rooftop. There is this "smoking section" sign right by where she's sitting, and I proceed to take the sign and move it over to me, then say, "excuse me but you're not allowed to smoke there. The smoking section is over here (pointing beside me)." She laughs, then I move closer to her. HB5. All about warming up at this stage. Try to guess her nationality. Can't. Tell her to say some words, so I can see if I detect her accent. Russian? EE? Turkish? Nope. Albanian. A bit later I ask her, what is the sign a guy gives you, that you know. this guy is just right for you. She says connection. And then we talk about connecting with someone. I ask her is it so important to you, that you'd be willing to look past the fact that he isn't physically attractive" she says she wouldn't know, because all her boyfriends have been handsome lol. Ok time to go back inside. I haven't drank anything at this point besides water. I feel present, but I don't really feel horny. That's why I like to drink RedBull Vodka. Besides, lowering my inhibition, it tends to skyrocket my sex drive. I'm just gonna skip past the fact that, my wing opened this kind of obese older lady early on just to be social, who with drunk confidence (the woman), also grabbed me and wanted a three way makeout. I tried to get away from her several times but she keep grabbing me back in. After we managed to get a good distance away from her, I said laughing to my wing, "hey man NO social proof is better than Negative social proof." He just felt disgusted. How dare of a girl of her caliber, think she is entitled to him.

We sit down with our waters, over looking the guests coming up to order their drinks at the bar. Commenting on individual girls passing by. I must admit, I've never felt comfortable just sitting around at a bar. I want to keep approaching. But. Is it really me that wants to keep approaching or is it RSD's "approach, approach, approach" philosophy, that is responsible for this uneasy feeling I'm experiencing?. My wing notices, and says "you need to be comfortable with inactivity." and he's right of course. I come to the realization that RSD's approach philosophy was actually made for beginners. Because they're the ones, most likely to just sit around all night long, holding their drink in their hands, not approaching anyone. So RSD came in and made them feel uncomfortable with just sitting around. Whereas when you get to a more advanced level, you don't have to keep approaching all night (or else your state will drop!). You can take long breaks throughout the night, just sitting down, talking to your wing. Because you WILL approach when something catches your eye.

We get up, and head towards the back of the club, and now notice the original HB4.5 and 6, sitting down on a sofa, away from the dance floor. I open, "what are you guys doing here? what happened? was the rooftop a little too cold for you, and the dance floor a little too crowded for you [city] girls?." They laugh, and then we find out their coworkers. I commented how how i can tell the relationship. the 6 is the boss of the 4.5. and it was actually the other way around. I said it was, because the 6 was more calm and relaxed, while the 4.5 is all over the place, so she's not fit to be a leader. this obviously got them laughing and qualifying themselves. They mention how dead the place is. And I ask them how did they find this place, "did you guys google, "where's the best place to get laid"? the 6 nods her head sarcastically, while the 4.5 denies. my wing looks interested in the 6, so I handle the grenade. It's very difficult to game girls, you're not attracted to. You want to take the opportunity to practice your material with them, but without enthusiasm you end up doing a half hearted attempt. And girls can feel this. So they end up auto-rejecting themselves. Which is what happens here. The 4.5 turns to the 6, then they both get up and leave. My wing tells me, I need to come up with a better signal that I want to get out of this set. That I can't rely him reading my face, to decide whether or not to persist with this set or not.

It's getting late. The place doesn't seem to be getting better. So we decide to get out, grab a lyft, and head over to one of our favorite spots. This place is pretty much always good on a Friday night, regardless of the weather outside. When I see my wing on the dance floor, he tells me that he wants to approach this chick, currently dancing with another dude. He tells me, her buying temperature is high, so he wants me to come in and AMOG the guy, so he can swoop in. I go in and completely make a fool out of myself. I go back to my wing, laughing at my failure. No matter, good for state. Near the DJ, I see this attractive HB7 dancing by herself looking at me sexually. I don't open her there, but later on while I'm going to the bathroom, I see her kind of hiding from somebody behind a wall. I go "what are you playing hide and go seek?" And she smiles, yeah. "I go lets go find a good hiding spot." and as I grab her hand, her friend sprinting out of nowhere. And is like "nah" and takes her away. Damn. So I go in the bathroom. Then I notice, my wing sent me a text telling him to come towards that back. I head there. We sit down talking a bit, then my wing tells me, there's a two set, sitting behind me, to my right. I quickly look over, and see that they're both attractive. Don't have anything to open with, so just continue talking to my wing. Moments later, I see this guy, come in and open them. I notice his body language, (standing while leaning over, hands in his pockets) and can tell this guy is gonna blow himself out. So I'll let him do his shit. After he walks away, I tap the blond on the shoulder, "what did that guy do wrong? (or "why did you reject him") I was trying to take notes. I don't know how to talk to girls" the HB7.5, loves the line. then turns her whole body towards me, smiling. I don't know what we talk about, but I ask her, "do you dance?" She says yeah, and I ask her to get up. I knew she would, because of the good vibes, I was getting off of her. She turns to tells her friend, and the guy returns with a drink for her friend. While we're standing a bit away from them, I tell her, "good wingman letting your friend, talk to that guy". Then she informs me, that that guy is actually her friend's boyfriend. She (the HB7.5) had hooked them up. She tells me how the guy wanted to fuck her, but she didn't want to and then instead introduced him to her friend. And now they are so in love, and it makes her happy. I was like wow check out miss millionaire matchmaker over here" She asks for my race, and I tell her that yeah I'm Spanish. And it gets her excited. Them white bitch be loving em hispanic boys. I start talking in her ear in Spanish (I did this several times throughout the conversation. Even if they don't understand what I'm saying (Knowing they don't know what I'm saying). Then I translate what I said in Spanish, as if they are silly for not understanding what I said.

Turns out this girl is kinda high status. She personally knows the DJs performing tonight (they came up to us later in the night). And then talks about every person in our surrounding. That guy over there wants to fuck me, blah blah. I forget why, but she mentions this chody guy, who sent her a cringy text recently about doing something to her ovaries. And I face palmed, and was like, "I feel so bad for you haha" I apologize on behalf of all men." then hug her. (I do this to create contrasting. basically showing her, "I'm not one of THOSE guys" and I know hot girls, get these kinds of cringy text messages from guys all the time). I begin setting the spontaneous frame. First complimenting her on being a "yes girl" that says yes to adventure. some people miss out on life because they say no to so many things they miss out on life. I say that's why she's smiling all the time, because that's a sign she's really living. we talk about favorite venues. She says this one is her favorite. I said it's one of mine as well because people don't give a shit over here. I point to a spot in the room, and go "you see that area over there? A couple months ago I was fucking a girl right there. and this dude that works here, comes up to us and is like, "take it to the bathroom" and I'm laughing because I thought he was gonna kick me out. but his attitude was like sigh, come on guys don't do it here". we then discuss where is the craziest place you had sex. before waiting for her answer, I said mine is really funny. Setting the frame that this is playful. this is normal. not a big deal to talk about this with a stranger. She said she fucked in bathrooms before but that's about it. Then ask me to share mine. I tell her about the time I fucked a girl outside, around the corner of this bar, not in a dark alley, but right where people are just passing by in the sideway, who can clearly see us. And then about fucking a girl on top of a police car.

While going up to the bar to get water, for us and her friend, she comments about our age difference. Being that she's older than me (29), she ask does age matter to me? I go, "I think age is irrelevant. What really matters is if you can keep up" From her body language I can tell she liked that answer. "come on, lets go take these to your friend" then lead. while walking, she just blurts out, "your so fucking handsome." I can't take her hand to lead her through the crowd, because both her hands are occupied with drinks, so I grab the bottom of the front of her shirt, and kind of lead her, like a dog on a leash, toward her friend.

We dance some more, then while she's smiling at me, I looking at her, and go "you know i have to say this. This is very honest. But in these past couple months, you are really the cutest girl I've ever met. Your smile. Your positive energy. its really amazing" then she kind of blushing "aww thank you" then I makeout with her. God damn. top 5 kissers of all time shit. Here is the window of opportunity to say "lets get out of her" but for some reason, (ego perhaps), I don't say it. Because I want her to say it. But she doesn't. So because I didn't, couple minutes later, she goes I'm leaving with my friends. And then she goes, "let me get your number". THIS ladies and gentlemen is what separates the PUAs from the normies.

I tell her I didn't bring my phone tonight, and I just got a new number that I haven't memorized yet. And this makes her disappointed. "but how are we going to see each other again?" she says as if trying to find a solution. I smile, "its ok silly. (rub her back). I had a really great night with you tonight anyway" (saying it like I don't mind if we never see each other again). Then she's still kind of sad, and I say "we'll go outside we'll figure it out."

So the 4 of us, head outside. grab our coats from the coatcheck, then outside, the couple grabs the nearest taxi. they goodbye to my girl. Both the guy and his girlfriend, shake my hand, "it was nice to meet you dude" as they enter the taxi. Then my girl tells me she's gonna call her separate car. "I can't take you home, I want to but I can't". We go around the corner, where I know there is this restaurant, where if you enter via the back entrance, there is this unisex bathroom downstairs. So I tell her I want to piss. (she had mentioned she wanted to piss earlier). And tell her to come with me. She hesitates for a bit, "I'll wait for you here" (token resistance) then comes along. Spontaneous frame. so we go in to the bathroom, I go to my stall. She goes to her stall. Once we're done, we meet each other at the sink to wash our hands. I hear the janitor lady, talking to another employee in the distance. And then I decide to grab her, and push her back into the stall "come on quickly they'll see us." close the door behind me, and then start making out with her. Very passionate kissing. hands all over her hair. her hands massaging my hair. Then I pull down her tights, and start finger fucking her. Lift up her shirt, suck on her big tits. then after she's wet enough, I bend her over, drop my pants, and start fucking her. all the while the two janitors are talking, in the background (thrill of getting caught), I tell her "shhh". I bring her beautiful face towards me, and makeout with her, while fucking her from behind. I want to get her in the different position, but I would have to take her shoes off first, then remove her pants, but we are kind of a passionate rush here. So I position her facing me standing up against the wall of the stall, while I ram my dick in her pussy. After a few minutes of this, I finally cum inside her. Then I tell her lets get out of here, before we get kicked out. We put our clothes on and leave the stall. As soon as I open the door, I see the janitors watching us leave the stall together Lmao. and then I kind of awkwardly just pass by them and head out of the restaurant's back door. running towards the next street. Without her.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday.

Its my last night here. I’ve been here since Thursday evening. And I’ve already banged one girl, my first night. I’m here visiting with my two wings, from NY. We’ve just spent the day, eating lunch, then heading into the more artsy fartsy neighborhood of this city we’re visiting. In the Uber, on the way back, both of them appear to have Tinder dates, they’re scheduled to meet later tonight. If things don’t go as planned, they tell me they’ll join me. The club I want to go to tonight, from what I’ve read, is the top club of the city. It’s where the better looking girls and rich dudes go on a Saturday night. Gotta go early and pass the “face control” if you want to get in. The club isn’t close by to where I’m staying, so I figure if I don’t get in, I’ll get an Uber back to the bars, near my place. Not as good quality, but I don’t want to spend my last night alone.

Around 11PM, my wing tells me, his date, flaked on him, and he’s coming back to his hotel, to get something. My other wing, is out eating late night dinner. His Tinder match, also stopped responding to him. My wing comes out, and we take an Uber together to this place. Once there, we pass the first ID guy downstairs, by showing him our NY IDs and without even checking our age, he lets us pass. lol. Status. At the top, is the last bouncer holding a clipboard, before entry into the club. This first guy/girl couple in front of us, starts talking to the guy, then they get in. At this point I’m assuming he’s gonna ask us, “are you guys on the guest list" or some shit. But the guy just let’s us straight in lol. We’re both dressed stylish. and don’t look like local dudes, so I guess he just assumed we were just some high status dudes lol.

Of course, there aren’t many people here yet. We sit down by a couch, and decide this is where we’ll meet throughout the night, our home base. when we wanna chill for a bit. Always remember, “the night is a marathon, not a sprint” - RSDMax. My other wing, lets us know his on his way now. We joke, to just speak english to the bouncer, cause they’ll just assume he’s high status, in case he struggles to get in.

Fast forwarding to the turning point of the night. My wing has opened, this pretty attractive girl, and starts dancing with her. But after trying to communicate with her via google translate, he says fuck this. Wants to probably find a girl who at least speaks basic english. so he brings her over to me and bounces. I talk briefly. we dance. Nothing really interesting. Then some time later, her friend messages her, that she’s out front standing in line. My girl then tells me, come on. So we go to the front, get pass the bouncer, she spots her friend, and goes, “she’s with me.” and they let her through. My girl introduces me to her friend. Me trying to be social, I comment on her shirt, which says, “Thursday”, with oh well at least I know you speak english. and she looks at me like huh? cringe tbh. Anyway, she takes her friend and I to this bottle service table. and I start shaking a couple hands. Surprised the dude of the table just let me be at his table. I’m thinking he just assumed if that girl brought me there, I must be cool. I talk to this other dude, making sure my girl see that these guys like me. and of course, she looks on, with interest in her eyes. After a while, I decide to bail. Not really saying bye to anyone. Did so for 2 reasons. Wanted to go check on my wings. and wanted to give her the gift of missing me.

I go to the couch where my wing is sitting. Comment on how amazing that was. Just being grabbed by a girl to a bottle service table. Had never had that happen to me, back in the States. Anyway, he tells me our other wing, is talking to two chicks, near the bathroom, and tells me to go wing him. Because they are both the same nationality (asian) and he doesn’t want to overwhelm these spanish chicks with two asian dudes right away. So I go in, forget what I open with. we start talking in Spanish. This girl doesn’t speak any english, but the other one does. As I’m talking to this one girl, the other one comes to me, and I put my arm around her. (again I don’t know what I was talking about, just remember this move). And when, I put my arm around her, and looked at her eyes. I saw it. The chemistry. I felt it. So I tell my wing to switch girls, because I know this is MY girl. We dance a bit. She’s got her phone out recording us, together. In the crowd, I see the other girl who brought me to her table, looking on. I’m glad I made the switch, cause this girl is hotter. Later on we go back, near the bathroom. Why? It’s quiet, we can talk here. aka. I can run my verbal game on her here.

There wasn’t really anything special about what I talked with her about. If you’ve read my last LR, it’s really more or less the same shit here. Game isn’t concerned with what country to use it in. But it seems to be more potent here. Because her friend kinda wants to walk around with my girl. But she doesn’t want to leave my sight. My girl wants my number. Wants my last name. Wants to keep smelling my seductive cologne scent on my neck...

Somewhere here, she mentions how she witnessed the girl from earlier take me to her bottle service table. and then watched me leave. She said, the girl that brough me, was sad to see me go. Girls are always watching.

I had mentioned, I was leaving tomorrow morning (later during a moment of intimacy she goes “you have to stay one more night”) And when she told my girl about the situation, she told her friend and her friend tried to talk her out of it. “he’s leaving tomorrow. lets go find another guy or something.” but she asked me, will you be back? I said yeah, my next vacation I’ll be back for sure (lie). I used, RSDMax's "we will have a short but intense romance” line, which she loved. It’s around 2:30 am. The friend, wants to leave. she’s been texting someone on the phone throughout the night, ignoring every guy that approaches her. and then they say they are going to this after party. my girl is excited, when I announce, "sure lets do it” then they get their purses, the friend leads the way, while my girl leads me by the hand, out the door, showing off the prize, “I got the highest value guy here.” we get in the cab, on the way to this afterparty. the friend in front. me and my girl in the back seat. Head resting on my chest. one hand on my knee, the other wrapped around my torso. window rolled down, letting the cool air in. and me, laying back against the leather cushion, rotating between massaging her hair and upper and lower back. Another lay in the bag, I think to myself.

We get there. and the friend talks to some guy, and then goes in. When my girl tries to go in, they close the door behind them, not letting us in. At this point I think to myself, oh shit, I’m gonna die now. this is what i’ve read about in online forums, about guys getting scammed, lead in the cab, by two attractive women, to this unknown location, and getting beaten up by the local mafia. but no lol this wasn’t one of those cases. whew! It turned out the friend has messaged the afterparty guy, that she was coming with her friend. but failed to mention that said friend, was bringing a guy she met at the club, along too. The guy was not happy about that. he was kinda drunk. I turned to my girl and said he’s just jealous, he can’t have you. my girl calls her friend’s phone and tells her she’s leaving with me. the friend, stays at the afterparty. and we walk off, arm in arm. towards the highway, to hail down a cab. and take us to my hotel.

No resistance. pure passion. the next morning, I wake up, get dressed lead her out of my hotel, so that she can catch her cab. One last kiss and hug goodbye, then I walk into a dunkin donuts, to grab a coffee. and savor it. ahhh. that was great night.

when I go back to my the hotel, grab my shit, and go to hand in my key to the check out receptionist. he tells me, they added a cost for bringing in two guests during my stay. “one this morning, and one two nights ago.” Slayer tax lol.

thanks for reading.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Went out friday to do some scouting. Think everyone eventually gets bored going to the same old bars every weekend. Want to switch it up. Dat novelty. So, I have a list of bars that I've read online, that intrigued me. And they were all within walking distance. So it be really cool if all the bars end up being good. It's around 11:30 P.M. time to head out and do some investigating.

What I'm paying attention to is: size of the bar, multiple rooms, quiet area, the lighting, music they play, but most importantly the kind of girls that go to these venues. Because if the bar ticks off all the qualifiers, but is filled with girls that really aren't my type. Then its worthless to me.

I'm just about done. One last bar to go. Then I'll take the cab and head over to my regular bars.

The first thing I notice at this bar is a line outside. First one out of all the bars to have one. I take a glance at the crowd in line. Couple of cute girls, feminine guys. So competition doesn't look strong. Might be a winner. There's a group of guys in front of me that are very talkative. Feeling good about their chances. Probably just got here from their pregame session. That's one of benefits of going out with wings. You've got your friends to help you keep your state up if you start feeling like shit. I'll return to these guys later in the report. But for now, I'll skip to me getting inside.

I walk in. And it looks good. Long hallway. Small dancefloor in the back. Playing some rave music. I head to the back. And after a couple of minutes of standing there. Swinging my hips side to side to the music. Subtly scanning for targets, I get opened by this guy guessing what bank I work for. I shake my head no. Then he goes on to continue guessing banks. Guess I'm dressed like how bankers dress when they go out lol. The guys friend then steps in to ask me some questions. Obviously theyre gay, but I'll talk to them cause it's better than standing there by myself. Then the guy said let's go get a drink. I go thinking he's gonna buy me a drink and then I'll get outta there. To not send the wrong message. I think the guy then realizes I'm not gay, and hesitates getting me a drink, cause I'm not really interested in his small talk. So he gets his own beer and I get my own. We split up. Later in the night, the first guy to approach me, says hey man! Then walks away. Think he's friend told him the news.

Aight now back to the LR. It's about to be 1 am. I've opened, I think 2 girls. Only small chit chat. Didn't go far. There's one girl in particular I'm interested in. HB7. I noticed her come in with her fat friend earlier. Never made eye contact. But throughout the 30 or so minutes I've been here, I noticed that the original group of guys I was standing in line with are dancing with them. One is talking and has made out with the girl I'm interested in. The other guys are chatting the ugly friend and talking to other girl as well.

Here's the move. I notice her friend is now starting an argument with my target (gonna refer to her as HBpale). Seems like she wants to go home cause none of the attractive guys is sexually interested in her. Poor thing. So shes telling HBpale, she wants to leave. But HBpale wants to stay. The guys seem to not want to get involved in their drama and decide to let the girls sort out their issue. So they have their backs turned. The friend leaves the dance floor area, then I make my move. Open HBpale. Immediately recpetive. I spike her. And start asking her what the argument was about. She seems to be really into me. Buying temperature is high. One of the guys notices, and taps her on the shoulder to get her attention back. He does, and I immediately open these two girls that wanted me to open them (they were hovering next to me). I want to do this immediately because I KNOW HBpale is gonna look back at me. I think what I open with to one of the two girls is, "this doesn't look like your scene" which gets her wanting to know why. She then tells her friend what I said. And the friend returns the question back to me. Now I have both their attention on me. Preselction established. I said by the way she's dressed I can tell. Then she points out how I'm dressed and says "well your not dressed like this is your scene either!" I'm like "yeah I know!" Anyway HBpale turns away from the guys, I notice this, then I switch from these two girls, back to HBpale and say, "let's go see if your friend is still here" and lead her back to the bar. She agrees.

Sidenote: I know her friend has left. I only say this as an excuse to get her away from the guys, so I can run my game without distractions.

Now we are at the bar area, near the entrance. I spike, then go sexual. I can see she really wants to makeout with me. But I'm not gonna give her what she wants just yet. I'm gonna further up this investment. I start (very close to her face, sexual slow voice) "I can already tell what kind of guys you like and which guys you don't like". I'm speaking to her, moving from one ear, slowly to the next. She's smiling, "what do I like?" "Well first you need the guy to be taller than you. You don't want someone shorter than you. She said yeah (I know she's gonna agree with everything I say because I'm listing things that are universally attractive to girls. And highlighting the ones that I also possess. This is a tactic I learned from Gabriel grey of surgical pickup. Emphasize I'm the kind of guy she goes for. So that she conciously recognises that what I do go for is standing right in front of me).Then you want the guy to have full kissable lips. You don't want to be kissing someone with thin lips. Have you ever made out with someone with thin lips?" Then she laughs a bit.

You also want a guy who knows what he's doing in bed. You don't want to have to tell him what to do. You just want him to know what you want and give it to you" at this point shes running her hands on my body. And my ass, while Im still speaking close to her face but refusing to kiss her, while I play with her hair.

The guys return and inform her, they are leaving now. Guess they thought she would just roll off me, and go with them. Sorry guys. I'm afraid she's already trapped in my web of seduction. She says "ok bye" to them then returns her attention back to me. I see an isolated sofa nearby and ask her to sit down with me. I want to get some more investment before pulling. I know she's emotionally invested in me, but I want some logical investment as well. I ask her, "so the years already half way done, what cool things have you done so far this year" then she gasps "OMG I haven't done anything yet" and then I go it's ok I haven't done much either. Ive just done some traveling but that's about it (mentioning a DHV in passing is a DHV). I show her some pictures on my phone. Those on the Facebook group know my traveling Gambit ;) then I can see she wants a kiss again. I smile, then give her a short one. Leaving her wanting more. I'm like look at these fucking people watching. "This isn't a free show haha". It's here where she mentions It's cold in here. Now whether or not this is true. I've programmed my brain to pay rapt attention to any time a girl complains about the current venue we're in ("it's cold/hot", "getting late") and my brain tells me, that's her telling you she wants to get pulled. So I go "yeah let's get out of here then". She puts on her coat. We leave the venue. She asks "where we going". I say "I'm just gonna leave you home, then I gotta go". So we get an Uber to her place. On the way she starts saying she's gotta pee so bad. I use this opportunity to later on say, "damn girl what the fuck, now you've made me want to pee too" I say this so there won't be any awkwardness once we reach her front door. On the way, I'm just teasing her (saying things like wet, water, rub her thighs, to make her pee herself) and making out a bit. we get out of the Uber, sprinting toward her door. She pees. Then I "pee" after she's done. Then I go back to her room and we start going at. What made me laugh was that, I think I actually ran foreplay a bit to long. Long enough for her to verbally say "um are we gonna do this or not?" But before I put my penis inside of her. She asked me if I was clean. I said yeah I'll show my record if you don't believe me. Then I asked her if she was clean. She said ya, but she still wanted me to use a condom. This made my my dick flaccid. I couldn't get it up knowing I was about to have some wack sex. And we just kind of akwardly stood there staring at each other. This made her unhorny and then she mentioned this guy she had a crush on. And aploogized to me. Now guys without experience might get angry at this stage. Unsure of what to do. Why did she bring me home if she's got a crush on another guy? But you need to recognize what's really going on. Skills addressed this in a recent post regarding a girl he laid. But basically. She's just not horny right now. You gotta chill. Make her horny. Then escalate.

So what I do is, I say "that's awesome. I haven't had a crush since 4th grade". Tell her that story. Then Tell her how I've never had a girlfriend. Then talk about the closest girl I ever had to making a girlfriend. Who also had pale skin like HBpale. I told HBpale, I had a photo of her (ex fuckbuddy) on my phone. And what I liked about pale skin is that when you spank it, it turns really red. That turns me on. I show her the pic of my pale ex fuck buddy, and my target replies "she's gorgeous". Which she is. I like showing girls this pic because it shows girls I'm able to get girls of this quality, which raises my smv in their eyes. The photo is also a naked pic of her on the bed. So now I can see HBpale is getting turned on. And I'm turned on as well. So despite her just telling me she had a crush on some dude a couple minutes ago , all I had to do what flip her on her stomach. Raise her ass, And spread them legs, then fuck the shit out of her. Easy peasy :)

She's got 2 roommates and tells me not to spank her. Cause they might come in her room to see what's going on. I proceed to spank that fine booty many times throughout the night anyway.

After banging her multiple times. I remove my arm from under her head, and place a pillow there. Put my clothes back on. Take a pic for my nude album, then cover her with a blanket, then turn the lights off, kiss her on the forehead, "good night" then head out. In search of a new target.

As always, thanks for reading.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Been a while since I’ve written one of these. But I liked this one, in that the ending was epic. to an otherwise, shitty beginning. Will share a beautiful gambit developed in the Facebook group chat. As well as my usually cunning tactics.

trouble finding which club i wanted to go to. music wasn’t inspiring me and i was’t all that horny. this lead to being stuck in my head. Opening zero girls for the first 2 hours. walking around outside with my earphones in. trying to listen to music or any bad ass scenes I like to watch from films to get me going. But it wasn’t happening. This leads to this feeling of “why am I out here” to creep in. I look good but I’m so completely out of it, that it doesn’t matter. Which leads me to this comment I read by Coach Kyle, I read under his channel as a reply to a commentor on the importance of looks. I see the 4 minute pull video has been taken down, but the gist was that. It’s looks+vibe. He doesn’t really get complements on his looks when he’s inside his head. Girls even go so far as to call him “creepy” when he’s not in a social mood yet. And I find this spot on, as this is my experience as well.

2 AM. I decide to suck it up and enter the bar. One of my old regular bars I used to frequent, when I used to come to this part of the city. First, take a shit. Take a deep breath in the bathroom. Take a quick glance at myself in the mirror. Damn I look good. Aight, then I head to the bar to get myself a drink. As I turn around, I see this HB4 chubby girl about to place herself in the spot, I was in to get herself a drink. But I stop her, as I notice her frowning face. Classic move, I like to do. And such an easy opener. “omg what are you so angry. Chill out.” “what I’m not angry??” "yes you sure are. Did you just get dumped or something?”Be happy.” and something more along these lines. I find myself starting to flow really well. Where the words just come out, without much thought. This causes her to start asking me “getting to know me questions”. As this is happening, I notice, behind her is an HB7.5 on the phone. Had she noticed me open and spike the HB4’s emotions? no matter. I just step away from the HB4, and open the HB7.5, “did you just get here?” How’s the dance floor area. is it good tonight? (which is in a separate room)” “yeah its good” “hmm I think your just saying that because you want me to go over there. How do I know you’re not just working undercover, and telling random guys to come check out the dance floor of this bar?” her: qualifying herself. then “my little brother is actually there right now”. I interpret this as a young boy, “really they let little 12 year olds come drink at this bar?? What kind of sick operation are you running over here?” Just stupid shit. Which gets me feeling good. One drink and opening a couple of sets is always the move. Just that sometimes I really don’t feel like opening any sets, which causes me to get inside my head. So as this set is about to die, I want to keep the good momentum going, and decide to go to the dance floor room.

Its not that crowded. But I see a couple of good potential sets. I position myself, leaning back against a couch. Sipping my drink. While just in front of me, are a couple of HB7 american asians. dancing very sexually to the reggaeton music. I think about opening, but instead I just lean back smirking. While taking a glance around the room, every so often. Wanting them to open me. And soon enough, they are all now up in my space. tempting me with their voluptuous figures. But I still don’t open. To anyone in the room, it just looks like I’ve got three sexy girls trying to win me over, while I stand there, leaning back like a boss. Even tho none of us have spoken one word to each other. Perception is indeed reality.

And it’s this, along with my good vibe, and looks, that gets this HB7 french girl to position herself within my peripheral view. She doesn’t open me. But her gay friend does. “Hey man. My friend thinks your hot. you should talk to her”. Having the gay guy’s approval, and his other friend. Means that I don’t have to worry about getting cockblocked. All I now need to do is run my game on her. I begin dancing with her. putting her arms around my neck. I got up in her space a couple times. Fractionating in and out. Between being near her lips. barely brushing her beautiful french lips. to back out. Kiss denying her over and over again. Can’t do this forever. So I switch it up, by moving her blonde hair to the side, to reveal her soft neck. And like a vampire, does to his victim, I give her a bit. and suck the feminine essence radiating off her skin. Only to sexually frustrate her more, about being denied from kissing my lips. Soon enough, she reciprocates, and begins sucking on my neck. As she does this, I notice the HB7.5 from earlier, walking with her brother, make eye contact with me. A bit too late I’m afraid. At this point, from kissing her lips, looking at her face, and feeling up her body, my cock is rock hard. Something I like to do with mutual escalation, besides putting her hands on my shoulders, waist, and chest, is I like to grab her hands, and incidentally barely just brush past my hard cock, while I’m moving her hands to a different part of my body. Rather than just place her hand on my cock. This way, she will voluntarily want to grab my dick under her own power.

Anyway. I know she’s turned on. And I think I can pull her. So I want to solidify this by running some sex talk with her. Since its loud knowing that I will have to shout in her ear as I deliver my material, and risk potentially having to keep repeating myself, and seeing that we are only couple feet away from the sofas, I tell her, “hey I want to get to know you, lets sit down right here.” She complies by sitting on my lap. Cowgirl style. I get to know her name. And then this is where the bouncer comes over, to tell her not to sit like that. This is a high end bar for fucks sake. show some respect yo! so now she’s positioned to my right, and I begin by grabbing her hair with one hand, pulling her face toward me with the other, and begin speaking in her ear. “your french. and I know french girls love sex. But listen to me. I only like passionate sex. I don’t like shitty random drunk sex. You hear me. I want passionate sex that will last for hours. I want to explore the girls bodies. Lick every fucking part of her body. And then exchange our stories with each other after. Like that’s what I’m after. Can you do that? cause if not I don’t want it.”

What I did here is what we call a sexually framed opportunities and challenges. Where you use a girls own personal desires to sexually prize yourself (this particular girl I could tell was spontaneous and passionate. So I made sure to emphasize passion. More submissive girls for example, you’d want to emphasize dominance). So that she can see that she will get fucked in the way she fantasizes. From there, I knew she couldn’t contain herself, as she began unbuckling my pants. Completely sucked into my frame, not caring about other people in the bar judging her.

This move was both good and bad. Bad in that, the bouncer came over a second time to kick us out of the bar for getting too sexual. Good in that we we’re now outside the bar. I knew that she was staying with the two friends inside. Who had the keys to the apartment. And they lived in a far area away from the city. So she wasn’t going to abandon them. Also being as how far I had sexually escalated on her at this point. We had reached a plateau. Past the point of no return. So I needed to close soon. So taking all this into consideration. I formulated my plan. I noticed an area to sit down across the street. And asked her to come with me. She declined said, “no I’m gonna wait for my friends”. I said again, “no listen we’re just gonna be over there. We are not leaving them. I just don’t want to be standing here haha”. Innocent demand…with devious intentions. She agreed and we went across the street, holding hands. and sat down. I choose to sit down here, because we had better isolation than the street corner. To up the escalation for my next compliance move. Here is where we started to make out heavily. and she began to give me a hand job, while i played with her clit. and then made her squirt. with YaReally's spiderman technique. Holding her jacket, with my other hand to cover this so spectators, couldn’t see our exposed private spots. But they definitely knew what we were doing under there haha.

From here, where I know got her all hot and bothered is when I suggested my next compliance move. “come. lets go for a little walk”. (now forgetting all about her friends). and that’s when I took her down this random person’s apartment. Opened the gate, made her walk in first, and then walk down the staircase outside, to be away from the view public view. I unbuckled my pants, turned her around, and shoved my cock in her mouth. as she sucked, I began to move her dress and bra aside,revealing her big juicy french tities. and began squeezing and sucking on them. fuck…..so good. I then removed the tights from under her dress. She protested, "no no no”. I said shut up. Turned her around, seeing her beautiful ass. and shoved my dick up her wet pussy. and banged her hard so that her body kept hitting the wall. The simultaneous pain from her body hitting the wall (heh), to the pleasurable pain from my cock penetrating her pussy, to the pain from me pulling her hair back, greatly aroused me.

I finished. Pulled my pants back up, and left.

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Couple more old ones (2017-2018)

I decided to go out last night because wing is leaving for vacation this weekend. Upscale spot. Lot of dudes, but there are some hot chicks here. We vibe together then start approaching the girls as more of them start coming in. I’m just talking to chicks all over this small club it’s easy to trigger preselection…then I’m just standing all cool and shit near the dj booth just observing everything….smiling at chicks I’ve already approached…then I notice an HB8 come up to me from her table and gives me her hand and we start dancing…incredibly talented dancer…her hips goddamn. She must have been watching me work the room because it was crazy how attracted she was to me. The way she held my hands while we danced…still dancing with me even though I’m a pretty shitty dancer lol. Then she asks, “what is your goal tonight” “look at my eyes”, I said (read my subcommunications girl lol). “and what is your goal” I asked in return. “I just want to get home” "so you’re bored at your table?” “Yeah” ok let’s go” + false time constraint “but I have work tomorrow so we can't do anything. I’m just gonna drop you off then go” and with that she goes back to her table grabs her coat, comes back and I lead her out the club to get a taxi.

We vibe in the taxi. No kissing…not even my kiss denial move. We both know what’s going to happen but we talk about traveling, the fact that her job lets her travel to cool spots all expenses paid, the Yankees….we reach her apartment. She goes to the bathroom and removes her clothes and gets in bed. I feel she’s not horny enough for me to just start fucking immediately like I usually do, it be very uncalibrated…so I decided to add a bit more comfort first. We are on her bed and I start with my sex stories…she laughed at the ridiculous shit I do…mentions her “sort of boyfriend” (later calling him her pseudo boyfriend) in medical school lol…unfazed “yeah that’s cool one of my girls is in love with me too” no big deal.

I tell her about my pregame routine watching porn and she asks what kind of porn I watch…”only hardcore porn” and I show her an example. She says she likes porn with lesbians so I find one and place my phone on the bed turn her around putting her in doggy style position and make her watching the clip while I start fucking her from behind. She’s moaning and I notice some of her hair gets in the way of the screen of my phone, so I go, “how are you watching with your hair in the way?”, as I pull her hair up and grasp it while fucking her harder now, “I said watch it”…more positions follow then after I showed her funny memes I send other girls, and talking about relationship topics she falls asleep…I discover too many red flags about her personality (very manipulative girl). get up put my clothes on and walk out. didn’t exchange numbers…not even names...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Saw a milf sitting by herself at a table. so I opened her. Found out she was from the same place I grew up in. Said her boyfriend was in the bathroom. "He’s a “nice guy” but your so cute" she tells me. "If only I was single and you were a little older", she says. little flirting. then the guy comes in kind of upset. I say, “it’s all good man. She’s just from the same place i’m from. your a very lucky man bro! and then I tell him I got to get back to my friends, you take good care of her man haha”. Then i lean into the chick saying bye, but she grabs my hand under the table and gives it a little squeeze, “stay around” she whispers to my ear. You dirty little slut lmao.

Couple minutes later, I see this girl on her phone walking in my opposite direction and I just attempt to grab her phone but she fights back. I’m saying “let me text for you. Men know how to text better than girls. I’ll get a response” she’s laughing. Then she’s like "I’m looking for my friends". "Fuck your friends". This is the moment I realize she’s a 9. I open her purse and put her phone in her purse and zip it, spin her around and start dancing. putting both her arm around me. Tell her my nationality and she tells me a story about a trip there. little more dancing then I go, “I want to tell you this funny story but too loud here”. Grab her hand lead her to couch. Then a lift her and position her on my lap facing me. I don’t know what she said but our faces are close together and I do kiss denial. “Hey what are you doing? I said I brought you here to tell you a funny story” and then I push her off me and sit her next to me
I don’t know what I say. Typical fuckboy shit. That’s what she said all night. Everything that comes out of your mouth is what a fuckboy would say. I totally own it yeah I’m a fuckboy. Another song comes up that I like, I break rapport by stand up and telling her let’s dance. While we are walking we spot her friend with some guy.

Just say hello briefly. Go dance. Then her friend comes near us with another chick that’s a 7.5 she just met. They are sitting on the couch. They ask me, “she really pretty isn’t she” referring to the 9. I don’t say anything and make a “I guess” expression. This offends her friend. They are shocked. Give me the fuck you finger but I’m just smiling still dancing with my girl. Then while the music is shit. Everything is settling down. I take my girl a couple feet away. Lean back against the wall. And talk to her a little bit. Her friends soon come in. While I’m gaming her friends a chode comes in to take advantage of the moment. I let him talk to my girl while I talk to both the 7.5 and my girls friend. The 7.5 is really attracted to me. Says she’s coming back to this club tommorow. Has her hands on me. I’m not really trying to game her but it looks good that I’m gaming her instead of just standing there or engaging with the chode. For some reason the bend down to talk near the floor. But I notice the chode guy is about to kiss her. I notice and then grab him by his hair and pull him back. Pure instinct. Guy obviously gets up pissed. “hey man what’s your problem”. I don’t even acknowledge him. And then he walks away goes to his friends. I continue talking to them. Then moments later he returns. I hear him say I need to show you something my friends blah blah but I block him, nah they’re good bro. And then he leaves. The 7.5 is the cousin of the the guy that was hitting on my girls friend. He tells her they are leaving. She kinda didn’t want to leave because she was all over me but eventually does. I say I’ll walk you guys out. Get between the friend and my girl grabbing their hands. And as we are walking outside. We let go hands. Im just have my arm around my girl while continuing to engage her friend. She likes me. We discuss taking a taxi or walking but after several minutes they’re kind of cold so I hail down a cab. They get in. I follow with my classic. I’ll walk you home. I’m trying to earn my gentleman points cause I’ve been a dick all night. standard occupy her mind shit. First stop is her friends place. Friend pays gets out. Tells my girl “call me if you need me” they hug. Then I walk with my girl.

I put her over my back like I’m gonna carry her home. But she says she lives 5 blocks away. Immediately put her down. She says you dick you didn’t even wait till we cross the street. Get in from of her dorm. Resistance. So I try to find an excuse to get in. Do you drink lots of coffee. Green tea. She’s like I know what your doing. (Lmao) so I walk with her a couple feet away. The reason for resistance is because she sees that doorman everyday doesn’t want to be perceived as slut for letting me in. She’s a medical student at a top 5 program. So I say cool and walk with her a couple feet away. Lean against wall. share a couple sex stories. Tell her I keep a diary of my sexual encounters. tell her I’m actually working on Volume 2. because there were too many stories and other shit to spike her emotions her. When she then gives me this your such a fuckboy shit again, I tell her she loves me and she’s like no I don’t like fuckboys. Then I’m smiling. Oh yeah? And then I kiss her kiss neck, feel her up then I push her against the wall. But she says the doorman can see what we're doing.

So then I lift her up and bring her around the corner to where there are a couple dumpsters. I say “romantic huh?” to spike, Then I just remove the sleeves of her shoulder of her dress (don’t know how to describe that haha) kiss her neck. lick her collarbone and suck on her tits. She’s moaning like crazy. But worried about camera because she doesn’t want to get expelled. But I tell her it’s off face her way from it. lower her panties a little bit. Fingering her from behind And then unbuckle my pants and fuck her incredible ass. after a couple minutes then she adjust herself and we walk out of there. “your so bad” Smiling. Then goes inside dorm. then I realize I forgot to get her number. ahh oh well. Maybe I’ll go to the same club tonight and pick up that 7.5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See older woman (38 HB6 when younger can tell she was 7.5-8 back in the day beautiful eyes) with hair tied in a knot on the dance floor. Test for compliance immediately by telling her to let her hair down I think she looks better that way. She complies and I turn her to face her 3 girl friends for group approval doesn’t she look better with her hair out. “I don’t dance with drunk chicks”. Is she drunk? Screening her I have standards. I talk to her friends. My objective is to find out which of them is her best friend to know which one I should spend the majority of the time befriending. “how do you guys know each other” “we’ve known each other since college”. Both are staying at a hotel traveling from out of town. See one of less attractive friends on phone I go, "are you tindering at the bar” “no ordering Uber” the two other girls leave, leaving just my girl and her friend. “we’re getting a drink” if we were earlier in the night I might let them go and tell them I’ll see them later, but it’s 3 AM now so I go “yeah let’s do it” lock arm with my girl and go get drink.

I get a cup of water while they order their drinks and get into the position of advantage leaning against the bar facing the two of them. i game her friend good enough for her to give us some space. I’m chatting with my girl no makeout. Just lazering her while I'm covered in lipstick from a previous girl I made out with lol.

“what do you do” she asks. “Oh typical after my money what a surprise” I say on purpose to make her qualify herself. And we’re just vibing with her friend a couple of feet away on her phone. I run my normal jerk boy game. “Haha I just said that so you would roll your eyes again you look so cute when you do that” she’s all “You’re really mean. I hate you you’re so cute. I can’t look at you” and we just keep vibing until they kick us out.

Go outside get in taxi with them to the hotel they’re staying at. Vibe in taxi hand around my girls waist and chat up her friend. Get to their hotel next baby step “yeah I’m just gonna walk you up” I get there see 2 separate beds. My plan right now is to just be cool and wait till her friend falls asleep….but she’s not doing that lol. She’s watching sex and the city. And then is like I think you should go blah blah. I get up put my shoes on and go give her friend a hug telling her I’m really glad I met you your cool in a totally non-butt hurt way. But I decide to leave without saying bye to my girl hoping she’ll follow me out.

I’m outside their room walking away and then the door opens my girl comes out of the room shoeless “wait!” I walk up to her and lift her up and makeout for the first time with her. I tell her to wrap her legs around my waist and proceed to walk to the emergency exit stairwell. “How did you know to come here”, she says. I just smile at her and kiss her neck finger her suck on her tits but no p in v. After several more attempts I give up. I pick her back up and bring her to outside of her room and say goodbye to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So last night starts out terrible for me. None of my sets are hooking and I’m walking around stuck in my head. My wing is also and I tell him I’m headed to another bar to reset my brain. Before stepping in, I’ll pull up a video on Pornhub and start watching then my wing finds me and asks me what I’m doing. I show him and tell him it’s good for mindset lmao. Then we both start watching as I remove my earphones so everyone within walking distance can hear the sounds coming from the video lol. Then we head in.

We make a couple approaches then my wing spots an 7.5 looking bored before I see her so he has dibs. I look over and don’t see him with her anymore so I make my way over “Why do you hate my friend” I think I opened with. She’s there with her coworker doesn’t want him to see her do anything crazy. I move her away from him and start dancing with her. Some chit chat but I sense the vibe is about to go down so I say let’s get drinks. I position her in front of my body grinding with her while I try to get the bartenders attention. He’s kinda ignoring me (probably cause he knows I only order water lol) i feel like I can pull so I go, “your cool I kinda want to get to know you but I don’t want to keep shouting in your ear. Let’s go find somewhere quieter”. She agrees but says "I’m not going home with you" lol. "Awesome let’s go" she gets her coat and I walk her out we’re vibing then she goes "where we going?". I suggest a pizza spot I know is packed on purpose. We get there and just as I suspected it’s packed so I go “fuck this let’s go to blah pizza spot let’s cab it there” she pays for the taxi. We get to the pizza spot that I know is closed (h/t RSDMax) and I act disappointed. I ask her, if she’s actually hungry or wants a drink (false dilemma fallacy). She says she wants a drink we go the convenient store to get 2 beers and then we walk to my apartment a block away. We never end up even opening the beers lol. I liked this girl so I actually number closed this one.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
NextASF FUs (2018)

Preface: in these reports the place I refer to as "where I live" is not my apartment, but my wing's, where I'd take chicks back to. Where I actually live an hour away from the city I game in. At this time (summer 2018) my wing was fed up with my freeloading ass. Bring chicks over to bang while he gets nothing out in return. So I couldn't "hey I bringing over a chick leave the front door open" these sets here. Which is really all I needed for these FUs to be LRs. Still I'd told chicks I lived here for social frame.

Saturday night, I was on my way to another bar after getting turned down at this other high end bar, when I spotted this HB8.5 walking alone. I don't know why (maybe her sexy walk) but I had the feeling that opening direct would work out better than going indirect in this instance. I followed her a bit then approached her from the side, opening strong (I was drinking so my memory isn't that good) put her arm around me, smiling, "where we going"? or something alone those lines. She was like you're very cocky. I don't remember why, but I spanked that ass pretty hard haha. Tried to kiss her but I could sense she wasn't going for it, so I pivoted (similar to how RSDJulien and Max can sense the girl is about to turn away from the kiss, and they go for the neck instead like that was their plan all along to avoid kiss rejection) to spin her hand and dance with her on the street for a bit. "but there's no music" she said. Again I don't know what I responded with but I knew this girl was down.

She then venue changed me! by suggesting we go to a bar to get a drink. Hailed down a cab which she paid for (I was hesitant if she was gonna pay for it or not, so what I like to do in these situations, is to pretend to be shuffling around looking for my wallet, while using my peripheral vision to pay attention to her body language for whether or not she is making an attempt to reach in her purse to grab her credit card (which she did) or if she's just sitting there expecting me to pay). She gets us two beers and a shot of whiskey and we take a seat at the back. I proceed to share a couple of my favorite sex stories (if i can tell the girl LOVES bad boys then I'll share some of my more raunchy sex stories...shy cute girls get my more romantic sex stories), favorite sex positions, anal rough sex (she brought it up), and then fractionated by talking about traveling (mutual countries we've visited) showing her pics of my recent trip, favorite movies..I got her very intrigued by skipping over one story and telling her another. what i mean is, while i was thinking of a follow up to my first sex story I shared, i was like "oh i can't tell you about the story in Serbia. I'll tell you about the one from my Vegas trip instead" and she's like "no no tell me the other one" and then I continue into the Vegas story.

About 15 minutes into the interaction, my wing was calling my phone a couple times and texting me where i was at and she just assumed it was girls hitting me up for a late night booty call haha (this assumption will actually come in handy later) (something I just remembered, I cold read her by taking note of her relaxed body language with "i know what you're feeling right now" she was like "what" "i paused and then got close to her ear, "your horny. and i also know what you're thinking too but i'm not gonna tell you (which i'm now wondering whether or not this ambiguity was better than, straight up telling her "i know you want me to go to your apartment right now and fuck you up the ass" - but could trigger ASD).

ok so the reason this is a FU report, is because she actually told me about this guy she recently hooked up with (secret society yo!) and she was texting him earlier to meet up but he ignored her (good game bro) that had given her multiple orgasms. I tell her, she looks desperate and should stop texting him and she could fuck him tomorrow (non judgmental). she's like but i want to see him tonight" lmao. so she keeps saying we're not having sex tonight (good sign #1), she's been rubbing her hands all over my stomach and chest (I havent been to the gym since a recent injury so there's some fat...and i think after hooking up with hot girls, they backward rationalize the fact that she doesn't care about the fat and will in fact, prefer it to the other 6 pack try-hards at the gym...but before that, the fat is a turn off), she asked me where I live, we leave the bar hand in hand (i actually left the bar when the only bartender went to the back and told her to follow me without paying for the drinks for bad boy points but she wanted to be a good girl and pay...which also works out, cause 1) i don't spend any money 2) it'd make her want to justify investing all this time and money she's spending on me ;) so basically all good signs here (another thing i just remembered, the background photo on my phone is a pic of this hot girl smiling with her hands wrapped around me (preselection) and when i want to show girls something on my phone, I'll purposely let them see it (I do the same thing with my foreign language tattoo, so they ask me "what does that say") without even acknowledging it for fuckboi points (when this girl actually saw the pic, she said 'is that the girl that just called you?" and i laughed it off, no haha. She's just a girl" could come up with a better response in the future).

Then i offered to walk her to the train station, we get there. and then i want to go with her, but shes like your not coming home with me. you're getting off at the next stop. she looks kind of serious. I tell her the reason I'm going with her is to see my fuckbuddy that she assumes was the one calling me (plausible story). Then she sends the guy another text in front of me, telling him "i'm going home now" but he still doesn't respond. and then she was like "i'm glad one of us is getting laid tonight" or something along those lines (so i was thinking maybe i could have suggested threesome, but my fuckbuddy in the area was actually spending the night at her bore-friend's) then we went our separate ways (didn't bother exchanging numbers cause i don't like day2s). I don't know what i could have said to have a reason to go to her apartment...."my fuckbuddy isn't picking up, can i go up to get a drink or something."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Went out sober last night for the first time in I don't know how long. In the past I'd always go out and drink 2 Red Bull Vodkas on weekends to get into a high energy vibe that helps when I approach girls on the dancefloor in clubs. Before going out, I watched an hour long infield breakdown by Todd V's assistant, JP, in Todd's new program, "The System". Then I headed out and listened to Reggaeton music on the train on the way to the bar district.

ok, the first bar I head to, I'm nervous. I do what I'd normally do when I am nervous and approach easy sets first. Girls I'm not attracted to and guys that look nervous too. I spike their emotions by self amusing and then I feel slightly more confident. Then I start approaching harder sets. It's still early so there aren't many good sets here. Make a lap, do a couple of approaches and then leave the bar to head to another bar, making note to come back in an hour or so. I'm really tempted to go to a bodega and buy a 4loko to get a buzz going but I stick with my original plan of not relying on alcohol tonight...just water.

Head to this high end bar and the first set I open is the one the majority of this Field Report is about:

Girl I'm interested in is an HB8 (beautiful face, could be a 9 if she had a bigger ass) and she's sitting down at the bar facing away from the bar, while her friend (HB5.5) is standing, dancing by herself to the music.

what i open with is actually the only thing I don’t remember lol. but i notice as i’m talking to her she keeps licking the inside corner of her right cheek. i’m like “i feel like you have some food stuck on your teeth left over from dinner and your trying to get it out. let me see. open your mouth. I’m a dentist” obviously bullshitting around. i kinoed her hand and made note how soft it was. then kinoed the exposed part of her back moments later. I asked her what was the relationship between her and her friend, and before she answered I said, “mother/daughter?” which is one of my favorite go-to lines to spike girls. I misheard the part of the city where she said she works at for where she lives. she told me she works every day. and then I said, “so you're here to blow off steam”or something alone those lines. (oh now I remember somewhat about the opening. She was behaving a certain way after I approached her and then I said, “are you usually this confident or only after a couple of drinks”). she then asks where I live and I tell her what part of the city, and then she says "me too!". Now if you remember, I mistaked the part of the city where she works with where she lives, so I then replied, “but I thought you said you lived in [part of city where she works]” and she was about to answer, but before she did, I decided to accuse her of lying and ran with that frame. “you liar! is that what you like to do? lie to random strangers at bars?? invent this fake persona for your own entertainment” so she giggling but I gotta befriend the friend who is still just standing there dancing to herself or I’m gonna get cockblocked. I say “I feel like I’m leaving you out of the conversation” and proceed to briefly chat with her then get back to my girl.

so because we live in the same part of the city, she then ask me for my address and then I say “I don’t trust you because I feel like you’re gonna stalk me or something” she then volunteers the street corner she lives on and we find out we live pretty nearby. I then stand her up quickly, only to get in her chair to position myself in the position of advantage. she accused me of being an asshole. and then I went to her ear and said, I know you like assholes, so I’m gonna pretend to be a nice boy from now on”. she asks how old I am. I tell her, and she’s like does that fake takeaway cause “I’m too young for her” and I just stand my ground smiling, and she comes back smiling. this whole time I’m looking at her sexual and holding her index finger and occasionally stroking her back, covertly so her friend doesn’t see what I’m doing. she feels my hands and comments on the calluses. Which I use to talk about a mini story about another girl. “yeah this girl one time felt my calluses and was like, you work construction. and I was like no I got this from lifting. and then girl refused to believe me and was like, no you work construction. I can tell. and I was like no! this is just from lifting but the girl wouldn’t believe me” which gets my girl laughing. This girl was Japanese-American, so I asked her if she usually goes for, asian guys (I’m not asian) and she was like, ‘its a long story’ which i proceeded to cold read with. “i feel like something bad happened. you used to until something fucked up happened and then you stopped” and she was amazed like “how did you know???” (lmao) i just said, “cause I’m an asshole” (which makes no sense but its better than, “random guess”).

At this point I’m just laying back chilling. letting the two girls talk to each other. then a good song comes on and i want to use it to amplify the sexual tension. i grab my girls hand and begin dancing with her. putting my hands all up on her body. she does the same. then she asks if i have any roommates. i tell her one. then ask her the same but before she answers i say, “i bet you are one of those girls that live with 5 other people cramped up in a small apartment”. she laughs and says no I live by myself.” I go, “wow all alone with your thoughts” then i get close up in her face and i say, “don’t look at me that way. its tempting me to do bad things to you”. don’t go for the kiss…i just press my cheek against her cheek. then i look at her lips and twist her bottom lip softly “your lips are so dry” then I lightly run my index finger across her lips but still don’t go for the kiss.

Song ends and then i sit down again. i let the girls talk amongst each other again and then see comes over and leans against me to tell me she and her friend are going to another bar and tells me to give her my phone so we can meet up later….this is where i fuck up haha. i know from experience to not give girls my number (even if they’re super attracted to you) for leverage (cause then they think “oh i could always text him” and then they never text)…and i say “i’ll go with you guys. and she is like no we’ll meet up later” to which i could have put up a better fight but my dumbass feeling all cocky and shit after running some really good game completely sober, thought ehh i got this in the bag, i don't really need to go with them. It’s early. I’ll approach some more sets and hit this girl up later”. and then i give her my number and she leaves with her friend but not before squeezing my hand real tight one last time. 10 minutes later i text her “Velasco - asshole” for call back humor and then she responds, “thanks for the reminder” to which i reply with a winky face.

i continue approaching other sets but I’m not feeling it anymore, cause i really wanted to bang this one chick. text the girl later “where u at” to which she doesn’t reply. my guess is someone took advantage of her high buying temperature i gave her. ah well. silly mistake. overall it was a cool experience and i will definitely game sober next week as well (following week she texts about wanting to meet up but I declined cuz I was about to go see my fb. and then this became a dead number).

>