Resident  New York City

pz730

Rookie
Rookie
Hey Guys,

I just moved to NYC about 3 months ago, found some pretty cool spots, and met some pretty cool girls. This is a great city to go out and meet women, but after a while it is kind of draining to go out by yourself. I'm attending NYU for my masters here, and am looking for anyone that's up to go out, meet some women, or just shoot the shit. I'm moving to the lower east side/ east village in a month. People have a really hectic life here, and while it is not much of a challenge to meet women (they are so many cute/single NYU girls it's not even funny), it is always more fun with a buddy to trade notes and pointers. So shoot me back a message if anyone is up for it!

chaseyyyeung98

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey man, I know Im a bit late but Im also in NYC area. Ive heard many good things about the NYU campus. Dont you need a student ID to enter? Lately Ive been hitting spots like Hunter, WSP, Union Square Park and other coffee shops. Youre def right about it be draining to go out alone all the time. If youre still down, would love to connect

pz730

Rookie
Rookie
For sure, there really is no NYU campus it really just Washington square park, which is a really great spot since so many people just chill outside, even in the winter. You only need an ID to enter the buildings/library. There are also a bunch of bars around there and NYU students go out on the LES/East Village all the time. I'm actually moving on to Houston on the LES in the next couple of days. Shoot me an email at pz730@nyu.edu or text me at (305) 546-6343, we'll grab a drink and maybe hit up a few spots

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Ah I don't get to be in NYC as often as I used to be but whenever I go up there, at times even stay, there are themes I notice with the nightlife.

1. Meatpacking District is all tourists, Jersey Folks, and literally most people not from NYC. Le Bain is probably the favorite spot that gets the hottest girls and PhD is not far behind but it is very much the people there to be seen scene. Lots of Jersey folks there to take selfies and be seen as the popular kids back home, girls in this crew head out in large groups full of roided up guys.

2. Lower East Side is a bit more divey but Mr. Purple is probably the most popular spot, still a lot like Meatpacking though in that you get a ton of tourists, Bridge and Tunnel, and people there more to be seen than to actually have fun. Los Feliz is ratchet and Hair of Dog is college kids or early 20s.

3. Greenwich Village scene tends to fizzle out by 1 AM but you get a lot of college kids for obvious reasons. Women are easier to approach at the dive bars, I have like Amity Hall and Red Lion but by no means are these places consistent.

4. West Village has its gems and if you look enough, you'll find some quality spots which are prime for game.

5. East Village has its gems too but the girls are not as hot there as they are in the more mainstream areas. Bars are very divey, the odds can some days be good but the goods be odd as fuck!

6. Murray Hill is bro-ey but can be decent on some nights, you can find a lot of the hot blonde sorority girl types and girls you'd find in a mainstream college town.

I'd definitely check out UES for bars with MILFs and Cougars, it's great. I think night game in NYC is a bit overrated though, most spots that are high volume are flooded with people from Jersey there to try and look cool than girls prime for approaching.

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I think night game in NYC is a bit overrated though, most spots that are high volume are flooded with people from Jersey there to try and look cool than girls prime for approaching.

That's cause you're going to subpar spots. For nightgame, I don't bother with neighborhoods besides MPD and LES (there's a couple good spots in midtown I like going to as well). Le Bain for example used to be good. That was until started getting filled with a bunch of uncalibrated PUAs spam approaching all the girls there. Which caused less hot girls to want to go there, in favor other spots nearby. PHDs still good tho.

On the LES, Mr Purple is good (get there early tho. Otherwise you're gonna be standing in line for a really long time if you don't know anyone) but there are so many good spots in that area (including MPD). My advice is to explore around (look at the kind of girls entering/leaving the bars and make note of it on your phone to check out that spot in the future...I say this because many of the good spots in the city, you gotta get there early for your best shot to get it). Or ask your NYC slayer friends where the actions at. You won't find a list of the really good bars/clubs for cold approach on the internet/forums like this cause they don't want their favorite spots ruined by spam approachers i.e. Le Bain.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
That's cause you're going to subpar spots. For nightgame, I don't bother with neighborhoods besides MPD and LES (there's a couple good spots in midtown I like going to as well). Le Bain for example used to be good. That was until started getting filled with a bunch of uncalibrated PUAs spam approaching all the girls there. Which caused less hot girls to want to go there, in favor other spots nearby. PHDs still good tho.

On the LES, Mr Purple is good (get there early tho. Otherwise you're gonna be standing in line for a really long time if you don't know anyone) but there are so many good spots in that area (including MPD). My advice is to explore around (look at the kind of girls entering/leaving the bars and make note of it on your phone to check out that spot in the future...I say this because many of the good spots in the city, you gotta get there early for your best shot to get it). Or ask your NYC slayer friends where the actions at. You won't find a list of the really good bars/clubs for cold approach on the internet/forums like this cause they don't want their favorite spots ruined by spam approachers i.e. Le Bain.

You're on to something, I used to love Le Bain but now it seems like Jersey Guido Meathead/try-hard types are ruining it (like they do most NYC hotspots, South Park episode very relevant right now). What I loved about Le Bain was the high concentration of European girls you would get, I love French chicks so it was top on my list.

The problem is with a lot of MPD spots, they are tough to get into. PhD is tough to get into even at 8 PM on a Saturday night.

I would say I noticed more PUAs at Mr.Purple than Le Bain though, met a couple who even traveled to Le Bain from fucking California! What's really fucking up NYC nightlife from my observation is the influx of people from shitter parts of the country like San Francisco, west coast, and areas poor for meeting women going to the popular spots and turning them into shitshows.

It seems very hit or miss these days and I have done some exploration of NYC spots. I am more than open to a PM by you on spots you think are good, good at keeping my mouth closed and going against my name. Truth is not good to masses if it ruins places :p

chaseyyyeung98

Space Monkey
space monkey
For sure, there really is no NYU campus it really just Washington square park, which is a really great spot since so many people just chill outside, even in the winter. You only need an ID to enter the buildings/library. There are also a bunch of bars around there and NYU students go out on the LES/East Village all the time. I'm actually moving on to Houston on the LES in the next couple of days. Shoot me an email at pz730@nyu.edu or text me at (305) 546-6343, we'll grab a drink and maybe hit up a few spots

Thanks for all the info guys. @PZ 305?? -u from Miami bro? Ill hit u up later this week once I get my phone working

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
On the LES, Mr Purple is good (get there early tho. Otherwise you're gonna be standing in line for a really long time if you don't know anyone) but there are so many good spots in that area (including MPD).

Mr. Purple is a great rooftop with a lot of visiting tourists. You have to get there before 10pm to avoid the line. Nothing like a 45min line to kill your state, lol.

Personally I prefer classy loungey cocktail bars - dim lighting and cocktail vibe, but intimate enough where a lot of girls still go there to meet guys, mostly locals though. You want to do your own due diligence and find spots where girls go in pairs specifically to meet men, IMO. A lot of NYC bars are unfortunately social circle venues, and those aren't that great.

chaseyyyeung98

Space Monkey
space monkey
Mr. Purple is a great rooftop with a lot of visiting tourists. You have to get there before 10pm to avoid the line. Nothing like a 45min line to kill your state, lol.

Personally I prefer classy loungey cocktail bars - dim lighting and cocktail vibe, but intimate enough where a lot of girls still go there to meet guys, mostly locals though. You want to do your own due diligence and find spots where girls go in pairs specifically to meet men, IMO. A lot of NYC bars are unfortunately social circle venues, and those aren't that great.

Definitely agree with u on alot of NYC bars being mainly social circle. It sucks but you cant really change that. Have u tried breaking into any social circles or at least getting to know one person from it who serves as a point of reference. Or do u mainly try to approach girls by themselves or in groups of 1-2 only

chaseyyyeung98

Space Monkey
space monkey
Definitely agree with u on alot of NYC bars being mainly social circle. It sucks but you cant really change that. Have u tried breaking into any social circles or at least getting to know one person from it who serves as a point of reference. Or do u mainly try to approach girls by themselves or in groups of 1-2 only

Some of the hottest girls Ive seen are always in groups (Credit to Mystery) and the only way to have a shot at them is becoming part of her social circle and part of her life. I know it takes alot more time and effort but do u think its worth it for getting higher quality girls

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I'm not a super big night gamer - I think NYC is an amazing Day Game city, and so I've stuck with that as my main path to meeting women.

However, I prefer to find more intimate bars where girls specifically go in pairs or alone and meet them there. Two good examples are The Wren around NoHo and The Wayland in Alphabet City.

chaseyyyeung98

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm not a super big night gamer - I think NYC is an amazing Day Game city, and so I've stuck with that as my main path to meeting women.

However, I prefer to find more intimate bars where girls specifically go in pairs or alone and meet them there. Two good examples are The Wren around NoHo and The Wayland in Alphabet City.

Cool man thanks. I work in Midtown so if youre ever down to game/wing for daygame, let me know

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
The social bars and clubs are not that undoable in NYC, you just have to go for girls in the group that are distracted on the phone. As much as I used to dislike Brass Monkey for being Bridge and Tunnel, I used to pull there a couple years ago. Know some bigger bars in LES which can be good for guys who are willing to stick it out, deal with rejection, and handle the worst possible of nightlife and mean girls.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
When you say nyc bars are social circle venues could you clarify more on what that means? I can guess that means most girls go out with their male and girlfriends so it's harder to open up a group and then to pull a girl from that same group because she has to worry about her reputation. Also you have to face the additional fear of just randomly walking up to a group of people you don't know and trying to convince them to sit with them and talk with them in hopes of sleeping with a particular girl. So does that mean if a beginner tries to pick up girls in most nyc bars they're just gonna struggle a lot in the beginning to get any results? What's the alternative to that then besides daygame? I mostly know of sports bars and don't really know what a dive bar looks like,but that's what chase says is the best type to go and meet women. Are bronx bars not a good choice?

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
When you say nyc bars are social circle venues could you clarify more on what that means? I can guess that means most girls go out with their male and girlfriends so it's harder to open up a group and then to pull a girl from that same group because she has to worry about her reputation. Also you have to face the additional fear of just randomly walking up to a group of people you don't know and trying to convince them to sit with them and talk with them in hopes of sleeping with a particular girl. So does that mean if a beginner tries to pick up girls in most nyc bars they're just gonna struggle a lot in the beginning to get any results? What's the alternative to that then besides daygame? I mostly know of sports bars and don't really know what a dive bar looks like,but that's what chase says is the best type to go and meet women. Are bronx bars not a good choice?

What it means is that most people are heading out in their crew and the reactions you get will be harsher. You will deal with rude guys wanting to cockblock you, her friends being mean, the group being more into their drama, etc. What you can do is talk to girls in the group that look disengaged and are on their phone.

pz730

Rookie
Rookie
Thanks for all the info guys. @PZ 305?? -u from Miami bro? Ill hit u up later this week once I get my phone working
Yea, I was born in Queens but moved and grew up in Miami, then went to undergrad in Chicago, now I’m back in NY for grad school and work

Isn’t

Space Monkey
space monkey
pz730, Grand Pooba I am moving NYC in a month. I am mostly a day gamer as of now, but would like to connect with you guys for night game.

T-Leeds

Rookie
Rookie
Moving to New York near Elmhurst, any thoughts on that area? Will I have to travel to decent spots for night game or day game?

Also, anyone who wants a wing man let me know.

>