LR 
Night Gown No Panties Home Date

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
MEET , TALK & THE ASK

I head to the top of my apartment building to check something out. Once done, I see this chick on her phone. She looks at me and I wave at her. I’m leaving but then I hear her talking. She asks me about some old guy she has been seeing in our apartment building behaving “weirdly”. The guy is cool and nice so I hardly understand what she finds weird about him. I chuckle to myself since this is an attempt to get me to talk to her.

Funny how women can open you. Anyway, hard to tell if her seeing me with another chick before prompted her to talk to me or she genuinely meant it when she asked me about the guy.

I play it casual regardless, assumed attraction, and took it over from her since she was hung on the topic.

*Links to the articles are just principles I applied...won't say this was an approach on her part really. She just opened me and I could tell she was interested

I then compliment her nail polish and get to know her a little. She’s a new tenant and has just finished her studies,likes trap music and other high-energy songs. Hardly me, but I calibrate to her

I have to rush somewhere though so I keep it short and light.I make the ask and she agrees though brings up objections of being busy and stuff.I tell her that I won't hold her longer than she finds comfortable and she is free to leave whenever she wants to. Lol that’s been my stock response for years and it works like a charm.

Some chicks feign disinterest or talk of being busy when they are not. Guys tend to give up but IME it pays to persist. It doesn’t cost you anything to get her to do what you want.So yeah persist in your insistence

She asks my room no and says she will come .

The day ends and she never came so much for the talk about persistence…

Hey just kidding she came... the next day though

THE DATE

Next morning, I hear a knock on my door and I see her through my peephole.I open the door,greet her then tell her to give me a minute.(She is in her nightdress btw).I make my bed then invite her in .Lucky me my place is always clean …you never know what might happen . Though your place not being sparkling clean shouldn’t be an excuse not to have girls over.

She sits next to my laptop …thanks goodness I didn’t have a GC tab open like I usually do. I offer her some juice ,then run my process after I put some music on

1.I deep dive her on what she majored on, why she liked it, and whether she would do it forever. Other topics we talked of are her motivations, friends, travel, childhood etc …pretty much what’s here

2.I qualify her on a bunch of different things…the way she likes sticking to things after making her decision, how open-minded and adventurous she is, and other things that I found interesting about her

3. I then run arousal tech on her …sex talk ,sex frames , the like and also disqualify myself as a boyfriend.

4.Do
compliance stacking when checking her nail polish and tattoos on her arms

There is tension in the air over this period and she giggles naughtily when I run the sexual frustration gambit on her.I Keep my usual poker face nonetheless and after a while she stops.She draws closer to me and touches me now and then.

We’ve been talking for close to 45 minutes now and she talks of having to write a report. She thanks me for the drink, gets up and tells me she is leaving.

I’m still lying in bed and she is holding the door knob about to leave. Now, the report she was to write could have been a FTC on her part or it could have been sincere….I can’t tell but I knew there are high chances of me never seeing her again if I let her walk out the door without me making a move on her.

Sidenote ( I’m no creep but as she got off my bed I noticed she didn’t have any undies on lol)
Her short nightdress is to blame

She then tells me that I should go to her place sometime or she can always come back to mine later .New guys would have agreed with her and thought of that as an opportunity to win her over even more and more. Guys who have been down the block know that that’s never a good move.Instead, they strike while the iron is hot.

I had told her earlier that I’m a busy guy and that there are projects I’m working on . Words matter little though and girls being girls will want to keep you in their back pockets every chance they get.Anyway, I tell her to stay for five minutes then she can go .

She lets go of the door knob, says ok and comes sit right next to me

ESCALATION

I start to touch her but not immediately. I start with her ear feigning that I just noticed her earrings. I then rest my palm on her neck telling her I like rubbing girls’ necks while actually doing it .I don’t know why I said that but it just came out of my mouth. Go figure

She doesn’t mind it though and I pull her into me and sniff her neck . And boy she smells nice.Animalistic as it gets.I then lick and warmly breathe on it.I pull back and she seems to enjoy it .I do it again ,pull back and this time she aches her back and starts to grind her butt on me.

I tell her to stop playfully but she won’t.I pull her into me, plant a kiss on her, rub my hands over her body, unbutton her gown, and go in

KEYS TO THE LAY

1. I assumed attraction right off the bat with this chick.Again, I can’t tell whether she was genuine on her “opener” or she just wanted me to talk to her

2.Pre-selection may have helped me a lot in this report.This chick saw me overcome another girl’s objections to coming to my place(some chick I had met off my online style of game).Will put up a report on the same .

3.I kept my cool even when she didn’t show up at first nor ask her why she didn’t come ,when she finally came

4.I didn't panic when she was about to leave. Instead, followed my process and got her to stay

5. A good note in my mind to always close when you can and never push things till later as learned from previous FUs

STICKING POINTS

Still working on gaming chicks in my apartment building and laying them on the same day.

Too many social hoops to overcome though …some girls have roommates, others have moved in with their boyfriends, some have friends they never part ways with lol, others live next right to your target and can’t help busting into each others’ places any time etc

But guess I’m just too much in my own head

I just have to grab their numbers up and ask them we hang out instead if for any reason I can't close the same day

Relying on chance to cross paths with them again without their #s isn’t doing it for me and as more time passes the more I get lazy to close things out

One way or another , I’ll figure it out

Would like to hear thoughts on this

Chad Tyrone

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You could probably have started escalating when she was giggling and stuff. Waiting till the last moment was risky but paid off in the end, good job getting her to stay when she was already at your door!

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh and I would have definitely milked the no panties detail. As in, telling her, "Wait a minute did i see that right? Show me what you're wearing under that robe real quick!" Then ask her if she always goes do stranger's rooms without panties... just tease the shit out
of her for being a dirty slut while giving it to her hehe

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You could probably have started escalating when she was giggling and stuff. Waiting till the last moment was risky but paid off in the end, good job getting her to stay when she was already at your door!
I've made moves on girls plenty I know when she's ready

Agreed it's risky but I like to keep her wondering whether I'll make a move on her or not .
Oh and I would have definitely milked the no panties detail. As in, telling her, "Wait a minute did i see that right? Show me what you're wearing under that robe real quick!" Then ask her if she always goes do stranger's rooms without panties... just tease the shit out
of her for being a dirty slut while giving it to her hehe
lol i'm no incel and that would have gotten her out of my place pretty quick

You shouldn't be showing your intentions this way

Violates the NUT model 10 times out of 10

Check it out

gameboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah, always good to keep them guessing to the end!

But I bet she wouldn't have left if you had shown your intentions. IME a girl that shows up without panties is DTF 100 percent :D

Anyway, I wasn't critising, just sharing some thoughts as you asked. Kudos for the lay, and great report! Made me realize it's about time I get a girl without panties at my own place real soon, hehe

>