Objectives: be open to possibilities
Plan of action: potentially meet friends at club
Overall CDC: 29-14-0 (chat-details-close)
Result: noticed how alcohol activates my sex drive
The evening before leaving, after railing Big Naturals
real good one last time, I ask her: "Hey, on a night out like Saturday, how many guys approach you?" Says something about "more or less three", "if I really like, I go and get his Instagram". Wow, I didn’t expect such initiative … but the count doesn’t add up. I insist: ".. but what about guys that aren’t even interesting, that talk to you
?" "Oh … that would be much
more …", she answers smiling "but then I just play dumb and walk on" That makes much more sense xD
Now at a club myself. Throw out a totally uncalibrated "good eveniiing!" to some girls seemingly giving proximity. Then a beautiful blonde with a guy who doesn’t seem to feel too comfortable is right next to me. Holding my arm level, her naked back touches as she dances. Think: "Give me that oxitocin - it feels so
good!" When I’d step some inches away to test how incidental this is, she makes sure to close the gap again. This goes on for dozens of minutes. Never catch her looking at me, but whenever she turns, I think she might be. Throw something like "How’s your night going?", but I’m not perfectly directing myself at her - I feel uneasy because of the guy - and she ignores it. The touches, however, strongly spike my attraction for her.
Later throw some more Hi’s at other girls - to no avail.
One, I think she had been looking at me previously, appears: Can I add you on Instagram for I don’t have you there yet!
What a cute approach! When Big Naturals told me she’d ask guys for their IG, I thought "Can’t remember that happening to me." and here we are barely a week after …
Take this push in self-esteem to go and compliment a taller girl I’d been checking out. Only get to asking her name before I already loose interest and eject. A few steps away there’s another tiny blonde: "I saw you when we entered - I really love your boots and how they combine with the rest of your style!" White boots - all up to her knees. To me, she’s the most beautiful girl in the venue tonight - with only her friend coming close. And so I end up trying to talk to both a bit, taking turns. Quickly loose them, even though both initially seemed very open and positive about it.
I walk somewhere less busy, internally processing my wrath and the ideas of wanting to break things. With the music this loud I have to scream to get myself heard. Then I can barely understand the responses. It’s cumbersome, exhausting and all these misunderstandings leaves one appearing stupid.
The same girls pass behind me - walking to the venue’s terrace. This being my favorite girl, there’s nothing left but to leave. But I can at least give it another shot. Find them outside: "Sorry for the bad approach. My name is «Railer», I just arrived and I’m still acclimatizing." Stumble over that last word. She’s closed off now. Only when I say I actually know the rather tiny village she’s from, she lights up. Then the next misunderstanding. We’re back to a bitter taste and she’s probably thinking I am being dishonest. I eject, wishing them a good night in the most elegant manner I can come up with.
This is it. I’m out. Will take my anger home.
At the entrance I run into the old acquaintance I had spent part of the night with: "I’m heading home. The girl I found most interesting totally burned me and I cannot take any more." How can a girl reject you, with looks like yours?
, he asks. Some affection feels good. He convinces me: Stay! We’re getting a VIP. Wanna join?
Okay. I will just enjoy the time with them and not worry about any girls for the rest of the night. Also, I decide to get wasted, order a bottle and officially gift it to the woman in our group who’s celebrating her birthday tonight.
"All" the girls in this venue are good looking - after all, it’s the top club in the entire country - but when my friend asks: Which girl do you fancy? Tell me and we’ll make her come up!
, I don’t find any worth the hassle.
Then I notice a tall one with wide hips, scarcely clad in white mini and white top. I want her
With a new friend I just made, we first get two others to join us. I had complimented them on their styles at the beginning of the night. The one I like points out uneasily that her boyfriend is right behind her, a couple of steps away, watching. I tell her to say her number for me to memorize. She complies before they have to leave. My new friend manages to get a kiss-goodbye from his. Yeah!
He doubts we can approach the girl I want. She’s up there dancing next to the DJ setup, the stage is more than hip-high and guarded by security. I can barely get her to bend down for a split-second, before she removes herself a few steps back. Ask the security for help. He denies kindly, telling me "they are very young … they work here, in a different sector."
In a moment of enlightenment I remember having an app that displays text in large letters. Write that I would like to have her and her friend’s help with our drinks. Get a brief smile as response. Write asking for her Instagram. One of her friends or, more likely, older colleague, bends down and says she will be taking mine instead. I tell her. Write "Whose phone is this?" Explains that it’s hers, but she’d pass on my contact to the other girl. Write that I would at least like to know her name. Nothing. The friend comes down the stairs. Thinking she wants to talk, I approach her, but she’s annoyed. I really cannot understand a single word she’s saying. On top of all the noise I’m drunk now. She does the gesture where one holds up the arms horizontally, hands crossed, then throwing them to the sides - twice, or even three times. In order to not eject too badly, I lean in one last time: "I really didn’t understand anything you are saying, but I do understand your signs."
I end the night chatting with another kind guy. In the end, run into one of my old friends from the other night at my place. He’s about to leave though. Hugs me: Love you, man!
As I wake up in the evening, I find I have already sent an icebreaker to the one girl that told me her number.
I refresh my Instagram and notice the new follow. "Oh, that’s the girl that grabbed mine … No. … Wait, I had followed that one back already … Strange." Wondering who it might be, open the profile and realize:
It’s that girl from the stage!
- Next time, when a girl touches, I will just open directly: "Wow, I somehow find you so cute … any chance we can get to know each other better?" Worst case the guy can pull her away.
- Random greetings to groups of girls without directing at a specific one are worthless. Worse yet, the lack of reactions just leaves me feeling unattractive.
- The amount of recent coincidences in my dating life is curious. First, the experience with the girl from the bus seemingly being mirrored by the hottie in sandals, then seeing those two perfect beauties just the night before a similar one ends up at my place and now a girl asking my IG just like Big Naturals told me she does.
- Even though chances of success are lower before reaching a good hook point, I will try to exfil girls from the noisy dancefloor early: "It’s really noisy here and the language barrier makes it a thousand times more difficult for me to understand you. It would be cool if you could grab your friend and we go outside for a chat."
- When the blonde in the knee-high boots lit up for a second I knew I was seeing her real self. Suddenly she was a 100-times more beautiful. Besides the misunderstandings that caused her to act aloof, I think she was also self-cautious. I guess she was wondering if her friend would approve of us talking to each other.
- Alcohol definitely had me re-connect with my sexuality. When I really want something, I go for it. And then the girl feels it too: I’m not just pinging her among others. I want her, exactly her, and I’m willing to go to great lengths.
- Now time will tell, but I get a feeling that this attracts me to the wrong type. Compare this sexually-driven approach to the feelings I described having for the girl who came to my apartment.