Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie thirteen

Code:
Objectives: be open to possibilities

Plan of action: get food, then stroll

Exfil: home

Chats: 2

Overall CDC: 25-10-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: learnt how state distorts perception

Waitress is a sunshine, oozing positivity. Have some great interaction, but after what feels like DLV’ing for an hour alone at the rooftop bar, ditch the idea of going for her number. Leave. Second-guess the decision. Interpret her look at the Good-Bye as somehow submissive.

Timing’s perfect: Arriving back at the square that has all the bars, the 3-set with tonight’s hottest blonde around just paid. About an hour ago, without looking at her, had put myself in her view at a crossing. Seemed to then have taken a route that would force me to notice her: Her two friends passed at my 8, but she passed right in front of me at arms-length.

Now looking to place myself in a path they’re likely going to take. Suspect they’ve already noticed me sort-of following. Pulse goes through roof. Feel insecure tonight. Low sex-drive. Tell myself: "Just do that one approach, then you can go home and hide in safety."

Walk next to them. Open:

"That’s some [stutter] pretty English you’re speaking."
Say that again
"That’s some pretty English you’re speaking."
Oh thanks, we’re from England.
"Which … eh … which zone would that be?"
We’re from London.
"London, ah … okay."
Yeah
"I would have thought … further north or something."
Oh no, no. Are you from … «current_city»?
"No … I’m from «country»."
Oh from «country»? Ah okay.
"Why’re you here?"
We’re here for our holiday.
"Holidays?"
Yeah.
"For how long?"
A few months.
"Oh …"
Yeah …
"How come?"
How long are you here for?
"Ahm … I’m not sure yet. I got my apartment for a month … and I will be .."
How long have you been here for? Just a month?

And yada-yada. Catches me totally off-guard asking where one could get cocaine around here. Exchange names with the three girls. Feel any spark of connection dying. Regardless, suggest move to one of the rooftops. Kindly let me know they have some other plan first, but might bump into me again.

Intel
  • If nothing else, trying to number-close that waitress would have at least warmed me up a bit. Will keep in mind for momentum’s sake.
  • My outfit might be a bit too colorful for the scene I’m navigating there. If I decide to return, will tune down a pitch.
  • Recapping the conversation now it doesn’t seem as bad as I felt it in the moment. Even though topics were boring, the hottie asked a lot of questions.
  • My own filtering doomed it. Will remember to include a direct stament-of-interest to spike not only value and attainability, but also allow her to like me - even though I might not be currently "feeling it" myself.
  • I’m horny for the girl now, writing this. Could just as well have told her: "You know I’m not really feeling it tonight, but we might actually vibe well in another moment. How about we exchange details and see about it another day?"

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie fourteen

Code:

Plan of action: spend a night out with friends

Chats: 1

Overall CDC: 26-11-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: remembered of the importance of following a process

Sometimes life is trying hard to "help out" - A night later I get to know a 90-pound version of the girl from the bus ride:

Open her friend with something along the lines of "So how’s your night going?". Hesitant reaction. Then compliment said girl on her golden sandals and how well they combine with the blue dress. Immediately tells me what her concept is as far as clothing goes. Damn she has the hottest body - exactly what I love abusing in bed. Go flirty immediately, pass all her (amusingly lame) shit tests - like: Tell me that I’m stunning in your language! :lol: Within minutes she’s in my arms. Absolutely certain I could kiss her - but I stopped kissing in clubs years ago. Excuses herself to the bathroom.

Switch back to dancing with my circle of friends. There’s some DHV - one of our girls is interested in me. And another, a short blonde who I’ll mention in "Unexpected Opportunities", is sometimes closer for some dance moves.

After some smiles and re-initiations, the girl invites me to join to a nearby after-party. First want to say goodbye to my friends. Tells me she would wait. Say I will take some time, but that I’d catch up.

Find my friends have vanished. Sit with her, her friend and a group of three guys her age (20s). She puts her legs on mine. Later, somehow I start to feel like an alien. Don’t really know how to proceed. Notice how she starts evading me. Let it be and head home.

This time would abstain from sending an ice-breaker. Don’t feel like rewarding her final non-compliance and thereby lower my value.

Intel
  • When she put her legs on mine, I should have pulled her in and activate "couple mode". Seems she somehow got interested in one of the three guys over the course of time.
  • Realize that I’ve totally forgotten my process and how to apply it. Without it, I’m basically back to rookie-level. Just pulled up my notes and find that isolating early would’ve helped a lot - then, moving - maybe even invite for a drink to an adjacent bar.
  • Still, what causes such a "sudden" turn in a girl? It got really bad right after she vanished with her friend for a couple of minutes. Maybe some conversation convinced her of pulling away.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
[h1]Sortie Fifteen[/h1]

Code:

Plan of action: potentially meet friends at club

Chats-Details: 3-3

Overall CDC: 29-14-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: noticed how alcohol activates my sex drive

The evening before leaving, after railing Big Naturals real good one last time, I ask her: "Hey, on a night out like Saturday, how many guys approach you?" Says something about "more or less three", "if I really like, I go and get his Instagram". Wow, I didn’t expect such initiative … but the count doesn’t add up. I insist: ".. but what about guys that aren’t even interesting, that talk to you?" "Oh … that would be much more …", she answers smiling "but then I just play dumb and walk on" That makes much more sense xD

Now at a club myself. Throw out a totally uncalibrated "good eveniiing!" to some girls seemingly giving proximity. Then a beautiful blonde with a guy who doesn’t seem to feel too comfortable is right next to me. Holding my arm level, her naked back touches as she dances. Think: "Give me that oxitocin - it feels so good!" When I’d step some inches away to test how incidental this is, she makes sure to close the gap again. This goes on for dozens of minutes. Never catch her looking at me, but whenever she turns, I think she might be. Throw something like "How’s your night going?", but I’m not perfectly directing myself at her - I feel uneasy because of the guy - and she ignores it. The touches, however, strongly spike my attraction for her.

Later throw some more Hi’s at other girls - to no avail.

One, I think she had been looking at me previously, appears: Can I add you on Instagram for I don’t have you there yet! What a cute approach! When Big Naturals told me she’d ask guys for their IG, I thought "Can’t remember that happening to me." and here we are barely a week after …

Take this push in self-esteem to go and compliment a taller girl I’d been checking out. Only get to asking her name before I already loose interest and eject. A few steps away there’s another tiny blonde: "I saw you when we entered - I really love your boots and how they combine with the rest of your style!" White boots - all up to her knees. To me, she’s the most beautiful girl in the venue tonight - with only her friend coming close. And so I end up trying to talk to both a bit, taking turns. Quickly loose them, even though both initially seemed very open and positive about it.

Fuck.

I walk somewhere less busy, internally processing my wrath and the ideas of wanting to break things. With the music this loud I have to scream to get myself heard. Then I can barely understand the responses. It’s cumbersome, exhausting and all these misunderstandings leaves one appearing stupid.

The same girls pass behind me - walking to the venue’s terrace. This being my favorite girl, there’s nothing left but to leave. But I can at least give it another shot. Find them outside: "Sorry for the bad approach. My name is «Railer», I just arrived and I’m still acclimatizing." Stumble over that last word. She’s closed off now. Only when I say I actually know the rather tiny village she’s from, she lights up. Then the next misunderstanding. We’re back to a bitter taste and she’s probably thinking I am being dishonest. I eject, wishing them a good night in the most elegant manner I can come up with.

This is it. I’m out. Will take my anger home.

At the entrance I run into the old acquaintance I had spent part of the night with: "I’m heading home. The girl I found most interesting totally burned me and I cannot take any more." How can a girl reject you, with looks like yours?, he asks. Some affection feels good. He convinces me: Stay! We’re getting a VIP. Wanna join? Okay. I will just enjoy the time with them and not worry about any girls for the rest of the night. Also, I decide to get wasted, order a bottle and officially gift it to the woman in our group who’s celebrating her birthday tonight.

"All" the girls in this venue are good looking - after all, it’s the top club in the entire country - but when my friend asks: Which girl do you fancy? Tell me and we’ll make her come up!, I don’t find any worth the hassle.

Then I notice a tall one with wide hips, scarcely clad in white mini and white top. I want her!

With a new friend I just made, we first get two others to join us. I had complimented them on their styles at the beginning of the night. The one I like points out uneasily that her boyfriend is right behind her, a couple of steps away, watching. I tell her to say her number for me to memorize. She complies before they have to leave. My new friend manages to get a kiss-goodbye from his. Yeah!

He doubts we can approach the girl I want. She’s up there dancing next to the DJ setup, the stage is more than hip-high and guarded by security. I can barely get her to bend down for a split-second, before she removes herself a few steps back. Ask the security for help. He denies kindly, telling me "they are very young … they work here, in a different sector."

In a moment of enlightenment I remember having an app that displays text in large letters. Write that I would like to have her and her friend’s help with our drinks. Get a brief smile as response. Write asking for her Instagram. One of her friends or, more likely, older colleague, bends down and says she will be taking mine instead. I tell her. Write "Whose phone is this?" Explains that it’s hers, but she’d pass on my contact to the other girl. Write that I would at least like to know her name. Nothing. The friend comes down the stairs. Thinking she wants to talk, I approach her, but she’s annoyed. I really cannot understand a single word she’s saying. On top of all the noise I’m drunk now. She does the gesture where one holds up the arms horizontally, hands crossed, then throwing them to the sides - twice, or even three times. In order to not eject too badly, I lean in one last time: "I really didn’t understand anything you are saying, but I do understand your signs."

I end the night chatting with another kind guy. In the end, run into one of my old friends from the other night at my place. He’s about to leave though. Hugs me: Love you, man!

As I wake up in the evening, I find I have already sent an icebreaker to the one girl that told me her number.

I refresh my Instagram and notice the new follow. "Oh, that’s the girl that grabbed mine … No. … Wait, I had followed that one back already … Strange." Wondering who it might be, open the profile and realize:

It’s that girl from the stage!

Intel
  • Next time, when a girl touches, I will just open directly: "Wow, I somehow find you so cute … any chance we can get to know each other better?" Worst case the guy can pull her away.
  • Random greetings to groups of girls without directing at a specific one are worthless. Worse yet, the lack of reactions just leaves me feeling unattractive.
  • The amount of recent coincidences in my dating life is curious. First, the experience with the girl from the bus seemingly being mirrored by the hottie in sandals, then seeing those two perfect beauties just the night before a similar one ends up at my place and now a girl asking my IG just like Big Naturals told me she does.
  • Even though chances of success are lower before reaching a good hook point, I will try to exfil girls from the noisy dancefloor early: "It’s really noisy here and the language barrier makes it a thousand times more difficult for me to understand you. It would be cool if you could grab your friend and we go outside for a chat."
  • When the blonde in the knee-high boots lit up for a second I knew I was seeing her real self. Suddenly she was a 100-times more beautiful. Besides the misunderstandings that caused her to act aloof, I think she was also self-cautious. I guess she was wondering if her friend would approve of us talking to each other.
  • Alcohol definitely had me re-connect with my sexuality. When I really want something, I go for it. And then the girl feels it too: I’m not just pinging her among others. I want her, exactly her, and I’m willing to go to great lengths.
  • Now time will tell, but I get a feeling that this attracts me to the wrong type. Compare this sexually-driven approach to the feelings I described having for the girl who came to my apartment.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie Sixteen

Code:

Plan of action: at least join my new friends for drinks at their place

Chats-Details: 9-4

Overall CDC: 38-18-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: realized how ditching perfectionism makes me more relatable

Had considered bailing, but they already had my word. Now out with friends still feeling the lingering sadness that accompanied me throughout the week.

First location, social gathering. Make sure to re-open the sister of the guy’s girlfriend several times to communicate my interest. Would then icebreak & follow the next noon. Interesting: In an attempt to pre-empt the age question, ask her for hers. She ignores looking another direction. Her friend repeating the question to her, apparently thinking she might not have heard. Still seemingly uneasy: I don’t tell my age. Cute. Guess she’s ~21.

Next venue, club, very young two set happens to give proximity. "Are you guys the security they assigned us for tonight?" Even I am surprised by my creative opener hehe. Later, say I’ll join my friends, asking for a means to stay in touch, "in case we get separated". Says Instagram! as if anything else would be out of question, but when she sees my notes app being open, asks: Do you want my number? Me, still in the mindset of "number impossible", say: "No no, Instagram is good." As I start to head off, asks: Don’t you want to invite my friend a shot? "I’ll be joining my friends now, but we can see about that later." Bitter aftertaste, but given their age it could really just have been an attempt to help her friend get to know me.

Notice my new friends enjoy sarging. Makes it easier for me even though I have to be the one to open. Towards a 4-set: "Wanna open up your circle for us [to join you dancing]?" Then go on to compliment the one next to me. A few words in the entire group leaves. The girl was responding nicely, matching my feeling of her probably thinking How cute that an older guy thinks he’d get a girl of my age.

Open another girl who at first sight looks like the girl from the stage (sortie fifteen). When I tell her it was a confusion she immediately closes off. (As expected - who wants to be the girl that’s not the one you’re looking for.)

Place myself next to two blondes. Check if she’d withdraw from my forearm "incidentally" touching her back and arm. Seems good. Open. My friend takes over. He’s the talker. Doesn’t mind speaking over the noisy music. I’m fine. It’s not that I’d die over this girl and I’m happy to be of help. I think I’m in love with this girl!, he exclaims at some point xD

At exit, open another set, but the blonde beauty is playing stupid-bitch, stepping away while we have a fun conversation with the dark-haired one.

Fun fact: The girl who had told me her number, saying that her boyfriend was watching in sortie fifteen is actually with us - my new friend had arranged for her friend and her to spend the night out with us. Convinced she despised me, it’s the first instant I actually talk to her tonight - pretty much the entire ride to the next location, we make fun of her being in love with a guy she never met in real life. Despite my elevated level of alcohol I find myself fluently teasing her and even come up with some fantastic word-play. At least that’s what I think. My friend in the back seat than says: »Railer!« It’s actually not easy to deliver good jokes in a foreign language. Oh. Maybe I went overboard … Then he adds appreciatively And it’s totally working for you!

It’s now only two of us. That friend took care of taking the girls home safely. Usually avoid the venue we’re now at: It’s too dark to see if one is sexy or not - which is exactly the reason it’s so popular among the crowd hehe. Leaving the bathrooms, suddenly see a girl of such tiny frame that I absolutely have to talk to her: "How tall are you?" 152 [5’] she responds in up-beat manner. "I like that!" Include her friend in our little chit-chat that ensues, then get her Instagram. Running into them again shortly after, take her hand as I lead them to the adjacent dance floor. Keep holding - surprised she doesn’t pull away while we walk - even when I switch between different types of holds. As we reach our new spot they seem more distant. I’m back to talking to my friend instead.

Help him re-initiate with a girl outside. She’s with a guy and another friend. The friend is beautiful, rather tall and very responsive - hitting me with her plastic bottle when I make fun of her. There’s some physical aspects I don’t like, but I make sure to get her IG as well and leave the sizing-up part for later.

Venue four. Only really curious about one particular girl. I briefly chat to another I am on the fence about. Then I realize the first one’s about to leave. Open: "You’re the girl I find most attractive in this place tonight. By far." Seeing her close-up now, realize I’m not convinced about what I just said, but she totally lightens up. As I struggle with my apps on the phone, she makes sure we get our Insta’s exchanged. To be absolutely certain, she then opens the screen showing her own number for me to copy. Then I eject politely only to end up thinking: "This girl is totally into me. I better find her again ASAP."

Outside she and her friend are being hit on by four or five guys. Interrupting spontaneously as we first pass would have been best, but I am too slow to decide. Instead we wait it out, together with my friend. As I see the girl standing slightly away from the rest I start walking. Luckily they are slowly separating from the group of guys. Go up, make sure to call her by her name, invite her to join us, put my arm around her shoulders. Seems to like it, complies and joins for a few steps. One of the guys comes up from behind, interrupting with the usual tactic of throwing questions. I know that one - even lost my chances with a girl that way once - so to his second question I put up my index finger: "Give me a second. I am talking with her right now." My friend backs me up by repeating the statement. Apparently the girls had arranged to get some fast food. I invite them to my place for pizza instead. She asks her friend if we couldn’t do that instead, but the friend is in power and we just let it slip there.

Intel
  • I will focus more on giving statements-of-interest, mostly to get myself under obligation to follow up in case a girl reacts well. I could be wrong, but I had been under the impression of that first girl looking at me several times before I finally started talking to her. A SOI would have helped to get my bearings.
  • Some Instagram follows cannot hurt, but of course I will go back to focus on numbers + full names. Any follow-up interaction just starts at a better level that way.
  • In some interactions it totally feels that a girl thinks her reality is the same as everybody else’s. I didn’t bother, but in case I do care about the girl in a future instance, what could I do? Maybe label and tease: "You seem very young. Have you ever had a boyfriend yet? ;)"
  • In case you wonder what became of the girl from the stage: She responded nicely, was very intrigued and even agreed on a date. Then there was a seeming contradiction in what she wrote. I held in for a moment, then said to myself: "I’m fed up with putting aside my ego. I’ll call her out on it." She didn’t respond and for a week, every day again, I’m keep ditching the idea of re-connecting.
  • If a girl steps away like that one, maybe she needs some sort of signal that there’s something that’s really important to her. In the future I could try to ask the friend just that: "What do you think is most important to her in real life?" and then use whatever I can come up with to re-integrate her into the group.
  • I think the reason I suddenly struggled much less with the language was that I stopped second-guessing the phrases I wanted to say, because I just didn’t give a fuck at that point. By that time I felt comfortable with the new guys and I had assumed the girl to be lost anyway.
  • I think it was actually just shortly before that car ride that I had noticed the sadness subside.
  • While the very first girl was "objectively" the most attractive, that 5’ girl was the sexiest to me. As with the others I will be back to focussing on numbers instead of IG’s for improved chances.
  • Hitting me with a bottle - that’s the type of attraction I want the girls to feel. I haven’t been doing this in ages, but teasing is making my outings much more fun. Will stick to it.
  • The guy who was with the two girls seemed really likable. A rare exception, when it comes to my standards. Will be more aware to this in order to open doors for valuable friendships.
  • Collecting contacts is fine - it’s the easy route - but in the future I will keep moving things forward and lead strongly in the moment.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie Seventeen

Code:

Plan of action: try to *not* get contact details,
                or try not to get contact details,
                take interaction as far as possible

Chats-Details: 2-2

Overall CDC: 40-20-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: noticed much improved responses when working the moment
        felt free without my phone on me

Deliberately leave my phone at home. Walking down the first block already feel liberated.

Enjoy my drink outside. Socialize with an acquaintance. Notice two girls checking me out. Another guy chats me up right after. See a tiny cutie pass. Think she might be a waitress here. Decide to get it over with right away - had made the error at least twice of delaying moves on waitresses of this very venue for too long. Follow inside. Is being hit on by a couple, a hot blonde and a guy that doesn’t quite seem to fit the picture. Get out of sight. Wait it out, then place myself next to her a step away, facing towards the bar, like her.

Open: "How’s your night going?" Then add: "You’re captivating … What’s your name?" Deep dive as much as possible. Denies my invite to go for a walk. Says she isn’t going anywhere. Says she cannot take my number, because she’s without battery. Have her touch the bags of my trousers to prove my phone’s not on me. Convince her to send me her name as a message. Battery is good ;) Have her add the last name too. Suggest going to the adjacent bar at least. She joins. A move! Check!

Dance and spend some more time together. Excuses herself to the bathroom. Place myself where I could see her exit. Within less than a minute she’s is out again. Surely wasn’t there for the business. Sees me, throws an excuse of some friend needing her and bails. Join her on the way outside, but there she manages to vanish.

A bit lost, stop to evaluate my options. The two girls that had been checking me out at the beginning pass by. Chat them up. Remember moving: Invite them to sit down right there at the vacant chairs next to us. Touch one on her leg to underline some statement. Exclaims something like oh don’t touch me, indicating that it’s turning her on. The other seems just as interested. With phrases like you’re the hottest guy out tonight at this point they’re basically hitting on me. Remember Chase’s hint:

Want to get a threesome going? Build momentum, keep your feelers out, you’ll fall into it sooner or later

That’s only two weeks ago. Crazy.

Seed idea of going to my place and mix new drinks there. Later when the other girl says she needs to go to the bathroom, offer her to use the one at my apartment instead. Agree.

Add some ice to the drinks we brought. Sit on balcony. They want to smoke weed. Offer the blonde to check if my old supply would still be ok. (It didn’t seem to, last I tried.) Sit next to one, with the other facing me. Kiss her while keeping my hand on the legs of the other occupied building the spliff. Later switch and kiss that one.

The joint won’t light up well. "Guess we’ll have to do something else for fun then ;)" Stand up, offer both my hands. Lead them inside. Have them remove their tops. Take them to the bedroom. Kiss their bodies. We keep undressing part by part. Me in the middle, the girls make out right above me. What a sight! End up merging our tongues, suck their tits. Take turns.

Later kneel up. Finger both at the same time. The one to my left is super sensitive … and tight. Prefers me to massage her clit. The one to my right has two of my fingers deep inside, massaging upwards, while the other girl is taking care of her clit.

Her pussy is inviting, but I’m only half-hard. She doesn’t want me to go raw and I accept without insisting, thinking "maybe better safe …". After putting on a condom regardless, I’m flaccid. Keep working both girls. The one to the right lets herself go more. Gets closer to orgasm thanks to our tandem-stimulation, but then gets up to go to the bathroom. The one that has been to my left jumps at me excitedly. We keep going. Doesn’t change my level of arousal though. As the other girl doesn’t return we use it as excuse to get up. Find her outside where she’s taking a smoke.

Relax, as I notice they’re getting dressed. Offer them some water. Realize I don’t have any contact details. As transition, ask: "What are your plans for the rest of the day?" We agree that we might join for the beach later and take the blonde’s number. Put on a short & shirt myself and accompany them outside where we part.

In the afternoon, would formulate an upbeat message, but get no response. Understandable. To take off a bit of the potential pressure they might feel, I’d add another later, inviting them to join me and a friend to the beach so we’d all "extend our circle of friends". No response, but it’s okay.

The message from the first girl would never reach me, but I’d remember her name and find her on IG. I’d follow and she’d respond with a message apologizing for her behaviour: … I wasn’t in condition to continue. Maybe it wasn’t the best manner, but it was what I could come up with in the moment … We would arrange to meet again that same day, but then mess up the specifics.

Intel
  • The couple was around in the next venue as well. The bolder move would’ve been to merge them back to create a circle of four. Guess "my" girl would’ve bailed at that point, but in similar situations I will remember to consider the option of such a foursome.
  • All in all take the girl leaving as a sign of her actually being interested and worried about not being able to control herself - especially taking into account her follow-up apologies. I’m particularity pleased by having gone for the move quickly.
  • With the two girls, on several occasions I realized that I had to lead in order to take things to this entertaining outcome, or the mood would die and things would become boring or even weird. This was where the wheat separated from the chaff. I’m aware that with most guys, even my past self, nothing would have happened.
  • Instead of letting the fact of the weed being unusable being a downer, I’m proud I used it to take things to the next level. Reframing is king.
  • I had totally forgotten to go to the bathroom myself and only realized it when I thought that a blowjob might help me. They didn’t go for one themselves and I felt uneasy thinking I should make them. Next time, I’ll remember. For an even cleaner experience, I’ll consider taking girls to shower with me.
  • Will ditch the idea of getting hard after putting on a condom. Doesn’t seem to work.
  • I hesitated to follow the girl on IG, thinking that it would be advantageous for her to chase, but then decided it would improve my attainability and it caused a positive result. She hadn’t even remembered that she had stored my contact.
  • I went through some important changes mentally and in habits, that had a major part in making this new leap possible. Will add them to my next Unexpected Opportunities post.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie Eighteen

Code:

Plan of action: stroll the area of the bars
                again leave phone at home

Exfil: journal

Chats-Details: 1-1

Overall CDC: 41-21-0 (chat-details-close)

Result:

Wake up from a dream that mixed some four recent occurrences into one strange story. Feel rested. Think sun is probably about to rise. No. It’s 2-something a.m.

Head out for a walk, then pass by the clubs and bars. Calm night. Only a few people remain. Chat with an acquainted bouncer. Throw a greeting to a girl that’s passing. See in her eyes how it took her a second too long to realize she would’ve actually wanted to chat to me. Let her go. As bouncer goes inside, decide to head home. Right then an interesting 4-set passes: The slim tall girl is my type. Then there’s an even taller, sporty chick, a shorter one with flashing green eyes and the biggest naturals I’ve seen in what feels like an eternity, and a blonde beauty of Italian decent sporting a silver nose-ring.

We fool around for a while. As the age question comes up, throw out "30-and-don’t-remember". Seems to be enough to deflect any further probing.

Big naturals wants to sit down. Not my move, but still a move. Sporty seems the be the extrovert of the group. Shares bench with me, sitting to my left. Asks a lot of questions, showing the most interest. Big naturals, to my left on the adjacent bench, returns my compliment on her eyes. Pretty sure she’s into me too. Integrate the blonde in the conversation. She’s now sitting farthest away and generally seems to be rather introverted. And who am I struggling with communicating? Of course, the slim tall one, sitting between the blond and big naturals.

Merge our group with that of some people working at the bar who had just finished up for tonight. One straight away asks big naturals for her IG in a good manner. Later only him and I remain. Several attempts to convince the girls to join us to my apartment fail. Accompany them to their hotel instead. The guy’s idea is to drop off two and take the others from there. Doubt this is going to work, but let him try his gambit.

While walking try to deep dive the slim girl. Get her talking, but she seems to keep closing off. Ask her if she is single. Confirms. Surprised, tell her she has all the air of being totally taken. Bust her balls a bit, get her to laugh, but no IOI or anything. Notice sporty slowly drifting into auto-rejection. Pull her out an inch by asking her height and then giving her kudos for not even having to fake using high heels.

Finally at their hotel sporty gets it: Neither big naturals nor the beautiful "Italian" actually wanted to go back in the first place. We run out of convincing arguments. Peer pressure wins. All the girls stay at the hotel. The one that seems most disappointed about me leaving is big naturals. Notice it in her tonality as we hug goodbye. Unfortunately she’s also the one the other guy wanted and he surely didn’t pick up on her interest towards me.

At home, I return sporty’s follow and like one of her pictures and in the afternoon wish her a good trip home to her city.

On a different day I’d re-connect with a statement about one of her IG stories, which would turn into an extended chat in which I’d focus on qualifying her and bust her balls when she’d try the same with me. It would work - she’d initiate another chat already the following day. Based on a sexual vibe, I would seed an invite for her to visit me again.

Slim girl would also follow me, then accept my follow-back, but not respond to my message.

Intel
  • In sets like this I often find myself thinking: "Railer, why don’t you go for the one who already likes you?" But I know I’ll keep wondering if I could have had the one I wanted, if I didn’t go for her.
  • Also, I find myself looking for faults in me, when exactly the one I want seems uninterested. But that’s unreasonable. Instead it’s probably the other way around: I chose her, exactly because she’s not an easy girl. So I will turn this around and approach with a new mindset: "She’s just a slow learner".
  • Next time I’ll insist on following my plan, or at least make my strategy a part of the bigger plan. "Let’s go 15 minutes to my place, watch the sun rise, and then accompany the girls to their place altogether."
  • At one point I had spoken directly to the blonde, telling her we’d go to my place. She’d ask: What? Me alone? and, social dynamics aside, she didn’t even seem all too opposed of the idea. Just like that I can and will ask each girl separately so each one gets to voice her opinion before it’s assumed by the group leader.
  • In the chat sporty asked my age again. I deflected with "sizing me up for boyfriend already", then turning it around making it about the amount of guys a girl has already had and how to me it’s important that should be as low
  • Though the post Text message flirting concludes being "dated", I realized that qualifying might be important for a transition from Instagram to meeting, when a girl is on the fence, but needs more comfort and a firm follow-up date couldn’t be seeded.
  • Wonder why slim followed me. Maybe she cared to keep her word to connecting on Insta. Sporty knew that I had texted slim, so it’s possible that slim was somehow interested and sporty called dips. If it comes to a meet, I’ll try to get an idea.

Last edited:

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
great journal going to follow man really good shit anyone reading this go read his past stuff quality FR's but he's not posting them where they get more visibility or crossposting at all. sorta in his corner posting gold

i respect that

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
great journal going to follow man really good shit anyone reading this go read his past stuff quality FR's but he's not posting them where they get more visibility or crossposting at all. sorta in his corner posting gold

i respect that
Wow. Thank you. You made my day, Mist.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie Nineteen

Code:
Objectives: stay with girl until she bails

Plan of action: join friend to a >21 party

Chats-Details: 6-3

Overall CDC: 47-24-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: playing many sets causes enourmous amounts of interest and greatly improves attainability

As we enter, friend says "it’s early still". Wrong mindset.

Launch into the first 6-set right away. Had noticed one girl checking me out and needed the warm up. Eject leaving a very positive vibe.

Short pause, then see another that had looked too and turns me on. Open with compliment about her style and long hair (butt-length). Yoga-instructor. We vibe well, hold hands and touch a lot. Stick to the set until friend gets jealous - wants to enjoy her company for a bit of the night too. Get details.

Find yet another set, taking pictures "like pro’s". Comment on that. Get along great, but cutest one keeps being distracted.

Then another one - slim blonde is also being occupied by a guy. Would get her details later and meet the next day at the beach, but loose interest. Looked better at night.

Then stick to another tall (>180cm/5’10”) blonde in a bigger set. Her set even leaves us alone while we continue talking. Get her details. Wants to return to her friends. Would run into her the day after at another event, but have low interest.

Guy is trying to get with another blonde. In two or three separate instances throw some comments to her brunette friend to see if she opens up. Puts on a stupid face every time, acting as if she couldn’t hear. Blonde is to my left, in a similar mode. Say: "I do not enjoy talking to people like you." It’s that it’s hard to hear. "I get that, but your friend is acting like a bitch." Doesn’t take my comment badly. Sense that she knows that I am right. Remove myself.

One girl not my type appears out of nowhere, takes my hand, leads me through half the venue and leaves me with a friend of hers. Friend is okay, but not my type either, eject "smoothly" by chatting up an adjacent blonde.

Some really big girls want to open me, but keep distance for fear of getting locked in again.

One girl I already know from years ago recognizes me. Wants to meet again. Sends me one of the pics we took back then to help my memory. She’s cute actually. Later checking our chat, would find old messages saying things like if you come, I’ll be waiting for you.

Recognize yet another in a different set. Had crossed her at work a week before and she seemed uneasy upon seeing me. Now it’s similar, but when I throw out a compliment about her and her group looking really pretty tonight, she eases up a bit. (We had some mutual interest back then, but I never got past being on the fence, which should explain the uneasy vibe.) Use the laser lights fucking with my eyes as an excuse to bail.

"Out of the blue" - I had posted a selfie as an IG story for the first time ever - a girl from my country of origin messages me. I’ve been wanting to rail her even before she got into her current serious relationship, but always felt restrained from drawing her into just a fling.

Now with all this interest, one would think I’d just grab the one I wanted. See a really cute blonde, but don’t know what to say. Even follow her a couple of steps to the bar, but she directly gets into a sheltered position between her girls, which, in the moment, I take as a bad signal towards me personally.

Confuse a girl in white boots with the one I had nexted the other day, with the "ball in her court" message. "What are you up to?" We’re going to see the sunset. "I keep you company?" Yeah! Suddenly realize how cute she is and again feel all my flow vanish.

Another set asks me to help them take pictures and I loose sight of white-boots. For half-an-hour I keep searching. No luck.

Finally find yoga-girl again. Keep close by, Pull her in, have her touch me below my shirt to cool my hot body. Smell her hair. Such a sensual girl. Get harder and feel my fluids dripping - a rare thing. We stick together until the bar closes. Her friend had organized a ride. Two dudes show up in a car, two of the girls hop in. I tell yoga-girl to take a taxi with me - to the same place they’re going to (5-10 minute drive) - just to not have me end up alone.

She gets in regardless and tells me to text her. Know she means it, but after this, I’m not going to.

Intel
  • I the end I had lost my friend, but it turned out the next day, he’d have one interaction that went nowhere. Good to confirm every once-in-a-while that my overall strategy is still worlds apart from that of a normal man.
  • With girls like the one taking photos in high-energy mode, I will go for an IG quickly before continuing my attempts.
  • Tall blonde needed a moment to hook - seemed as if she hadn’t expected me to go for her. In interactions like the one with her I will spice things up. Will go over VdC escalation ladder again and apply in the future.
  • I’m totally fine with ditching the bitchy one, but next time I’ll use "acting immature" to call out such behaviour.
  • For ejecting from girls I’m not interested in, I’ll get the Instagram. Maybe they make good friends.
  • The really-big girls called for me outside the venue upon leaving. Inside, with the noise, chatting would’ve been unnecessarily cumbersome, but outside it wouldn’t cost me anything. So next time I’ll just go talk to them. Maybe they’re fun.
  • That one that seems to want me badly .. Judging from her view I have a feeling she might be vaxxed, but I will get in touch, set up a date and find out. The way she openly communicates her interest turns me on. Another message stated I like you and want to get to know you more. I can totally see me railing her tiny body with the relatively big tits bouncing.
  • When I don’t know what to say, I’ll resort to the "I like tactic". Actually, I will start a I-like section to the notes on my phone ("Great party. I love the music they’re choosing.", "What a well-thought out venue. The way X combines with Y … Wow")
  • With the one I joined to the sunset, I can see myself going quite direct: "Can you believe: I’ve been talking to so many people tonight and many girls actually chat me up … and now with you I totally don’t know what to say? I’m a bit overwhelmed by your style and appearance."
  • Yeah no, I’m not gonna be behind yoga girl after this. I’ll be responding to another recent thread I started with my opinions on what behaviour to accept and what not.
  • For statistics I only counted the chats with girls I was actually interested in and order of some encounters is probably mixed up.

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie twenty

Code:
Objectives: enjoy the music and be open to possibilities

Plan of action: attend event of reknown DJ

Exfil: continue to bar or home for r&r

Chats-Details: 2-1

Overall CDC: 48-25-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: learnt that certain environments/moods lend themselves to collecting social media profiles

Grin at girl as I catch her painting her lips. Would later, together with the guy she’s with, open me and leave me a bit confused. The night after, bumping into each other again, I’d get her name and find out that they’d have been a couple for a half-a-year already. Her apparent interest explains why his attitude may appear slightly dismissive.

Focus on music and enjoying myself while I expose myself at spots where people can see me.

Notice some girls checking me out, but resort to just dancing closer, not talking, seeing where that leads.

Notice an absolute stunner in blue dress. Love blue dresses <3. Feel at ease around her - with fake boobs she’s not my usual type, but something tells me we’d make a great team. Approach her accordingly. We barely talk. Unfortunately don’t exchange details. Hope to see her around.

Two really tiny girls show up. Bend knees do dance low and give them a broad smile. React positively surprised.

There’s a blonde at the bar emanating a bit of an unapproachable vibe (think "bitchy"), but I notice her and her friends actually reacting kindly to other guys. White of her eyes flashes as she glances at me over her dark sunglasses. Get my drink. Position myself at her side. Say something like "great party" half out in front of me, half directed at her. Confirms. Constellation is bad - one of the guys has his back to me and dances far too close. May be trying to squeeze me out or just unaware. She takes a step away to my left, towards the other bar. Create some distance myself. Liberating myself from the guy’s zone, position myself at her 11, 4 steps out.

Re-initiate with another cool guy I had talked to before. Have fun conversation. Tells me he loves how the girl’s friend moves. She surely does know how to.

Now that the blonde saw me socialize, feel easier getting back into conversation. Walk up. Is actually really kind. Her lips are probably modded, her boobs natural. Sexy 23yr old. A guy interrupts. When he briefly directs the attention to the friend I take the opportunity to get "my" girl back: "So do the two of you live in the same district?" He wouldn’t interrupt again, but it seems they organized a move to another place as a group. Anyway she and I agree to meet again. Her friend tells me that she finds me likeable and wants me for the blonde.

Intel
  • When the couple opened, it was probably her initiative, maybe using the similar height of her boyfriend as excuse for the approach. I felt uneasy interacting, but next time I’ll make it quick and ask straight away: "Are you taken or is there a chance for the two of us to meet another day?"
  • Dancing close without doing anything else didn’t lead anywhere, since I didn’t get (or notice) any particular invitation either. I could have thrown out something simple like "You guys look like fun. Maybe we should meet outside another day …"
  • With the stunner, I could have perfectly gotten her IG. I will remember that any girl may vanish any moment - especially if I don’t convey intentions to advances. As I write this I get a feeling she might have been there for me in the first place. She definitely was VIP material, probably visiting from upstairs.
  • Same with the tiny girls: They appeared out of nowhere and then seemed to eject just as quickly after a couple of minutes without me advancing. This is another situation where I will go for contact details right away - and then see if a conversation ensues.
  • I did exchange details with the blonde at the end. One thing I intend to do next time is invite her for a drink in order to add a little move and get her more isolated. One day I’ll have to start carrying a buzzer to remind me to isolate girls. It’s been a decade since I realized I have to do that more and I still forget.
  • Though my friend didn’t pick up a girl tonight either, I realized in the end that there’s definitely a place for just grabbing the IG of a girl and live to fight for another day.
  • If you look good, you’re expected to be good!, @Seppuku said in a post I encountered just the other day. Effortlessly going for a girl’s IG and then openly stating my sexual interest is a strategy worth testing. I’m going to.
  • Big naturals, when visiting later, would explain that checking up on the Instagram and deriving a rough idea of a guy often helps her to feel more easy to meet up - or loose interest right away. Double-edged sword;
  • Funny how my statistics tend towards a 2:1 ratio of chats to details. Here it’s the chat with blue dress and the blonde. I will see to raise this to a 3:2.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie twenty-one

Code:
Objectives: socialize and be open to possibilities

Plan of action: club to celebrate a friend's birthday

Chats-Details: 4-3

Overall CDC: 52-28-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: love at first sight comes unexpected

Different city. First time at this club.

Open a girl that repeatedly glances over while we’re chatting among friends. She’s slim, with good energy. Take her shoulders tilted-forward as indicator of insecurity. Turns me on, but there are way more attractive girls around. You can get much better girls, but you don’t know it! my friend, the one from Sortie Sixteen, says. Still I’m intrigued. For a second consider trying to pull her to the bathroom, but then leave it at getting details. Is about to go on a half-year world-trip. Would later text her to be in touch once around at where I am.

Friend introduces me to guy accompanied by two women. The rather tall blonde in her thirties with big silicon boobs has a certain air about her. Great style. Even her nose seems to have had a job. I’m surprised to feel intrigued. "»Acquaintance« tells me you have two children already?" Fail to understand her response. After insisting, the guy tells me she had remarked that I could sire a third. On the topic of being married, she gestures pulling off her ring and throwing it aside, hinting at a rather open relationship. One instant position myself to her left. Quickly moves over to my 12, effectively putting her friend between us, but then vividly responds as I talk to her. Mixed signals, anybody?

She had told me her name before and seems flattered that I remember it. Still unsure if she’s just playing to see if I’d fall for a prank, keep conversation light. Leaving, she tells the guy, who’s also her manager, to pass me her Instagram. Laugh: "Collecting followers?" He’d later forward me another remark of hers: Look how big his hands are - Imagine the size of his dick! Flattering. Apparently that’s just the way they roll - very open about sex. Sense some interesting adventures ahead.

My glance meets the smile of a girl with oriental features - the most enchanting smile I’ve seen in years. Return it as I lean forward on a rail. Wave my hand at chest-height. Our gazes are still locked. Say something in her direction in order to have her close the gap and get into audible distance. Her immediate compliance turns me on. "Are you here with friends, … boyfriend?" Just friends. Exchange some words. Invite her to step up the platform to my side of the rail. Wasn’t sure, then noticed you were actually looking at me, then you were talking with the blonde with the … Know she’s referring to those big boobs. … Then I noticed you standing there alone … Deep dive. Hang on her lips with every word she says. Seems sensual, harmonic, grounded, deep, capable. Aerial silk’s her hobby. Unsure what to think of her interest in magic. Physical escalation comes naturally. Just want to hold her close. Leave my hand at the lower of her back/side of her butt most of the time. Hold her hand, cross fingers, she hesitates and keeps slowly pulling away again. Ask her plans for the rest of her night. Is unsure. Invite her to grab her stuff and join me on an adventure to my city, first thing in the morning. Her friends had already been texting to pull her back to the group. Insist on keeping her around, but she ejects, saying she will consider my suggestion. Know she won’t. Vanishes.

Intend to open another girl who strongly reminds me of a lay from years ago, but another guy is quicker to lock her in. Her body language shows disinterest though. While hovering to wait it out notice another girl seeking my eye contact, ready to approach. Step into a more protected corner in order to avoid it. Shows up a couple of seconds later regardless. Tells me I’m handsome and tries to keep the conversation going while I remain distanced but kind. A similar thing would later happen with another girl. Neither was ugly, but neither much of my type either.

Three-set keeps looking. Take the fact they’re obviously talking about me as excuse to stand closer. Open the tiny one: "Your frame causes me some nice fantasies!" Smiles. Chat a bit. The taller one keeps making ugly faces. Some just don’t seem to be able to cope with their attraction. There’s a moment where I stare the tiny one directly into the left one of her gorgeous blue eyes. Love how she freezes up for a split-second - catches us up in a moment that feels much longer. Cannot resist asking her weight: "42? [92 lbs]" She laughs: Much less than that! Can tell. Probably rather around 36-38. She’s really slim, almost no tits but some butt. Says she intends to work out. Tell her to not change anything about herself. Loosing the circle: Anyway, all of us three have boyfriends, she points out. The medium-height friend interrupts: But she has a free pass! … Her boyfriend has been unfaithful. Tiny’s eyes widen in disbelief. Get the IG as I notice the group closing up. I’d intend to text a direct sexual invitation the day after, but my icebreaker would remain unanswered.

Intel
  • With girls like the first one I will be more sexual. I could whisper in her ear: "Something about you causes me a desire to just fuck.", then, with my index finger on my mouth look at her conspiratorially enjoy her expression.
  • Though I don’t intend to actively follow up with the tall mama, I will keep in mind to invite her to "abuse me all the ways she wants to" for flirting in any future encounter.
  • The one exceptional girl? After writing that paragraph I went to work out. The mere thought of her pumped me. Repeatedly caught myself thinking "I love you" and having to calm the horses, telling me that she probably doesn’t feel more than intrigue and that nobody knows if we even ever meet again.
  • She would respond quite quickly and kindly to my texts and communicate her interest in wanting to meet again twice. But, besides that, she would not work actively towards meeting. After five days my feelings would have faded, to my own disappointment. I’d stop writing, acknowledging that I have become kind of indifferent over the years.
  • Funny how there are some girls that aren’t even the hottest, where I never quite manage to muster up the courage to open. Intend to be open about it: "Something about you makes me nervous. Like, I wouldn’t even know what to say if I were to walk up to you to talk …"
  • With girls hitting on me, I forgot that my intention was to actively chat a bit anyway. Will consider investing some extra minutes to do some deep-diving.
  • Want the tiny girl to have me inside of her. Set up a monthly reminder to check back if the boyfriend vanishes from the IG pictures.
  • Chat-Details at 4:3 - only lacking the blonde mama’s details which I could get from her manager.
  • How can I have girls come up to straight out hit on me, but then not pull any of the hotter ones? Is the difference just in probability or is there something else going on?

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie twenty-one continued (outside)

Code:
Objectives: find a sexy girl to spend the morning with

Plan of action: check the block for interesting encounters

Chats-Details: 3-2

Overall CDC: 55-30-0 (chat-details-close)

Result: experienced a girl's perspective

Clubs are closing. With all the girls outside now, I’m reluctant to leave.

{1} Friend invites me to get hot dogs half a block away. See a stunning blonde. Hesitate, but then open. Seems closed off. Tell her to listen to me. Twice. Finally get her attention: "I’m a bit out of energy for tonight, but I’d like stay in touch another day." Gives me her IG and we exchange some words, but her friend doesn’t seem too happy about us talking. She’d later not accept my follow and messages are disabled. Probably taken.

{2} Stroll about a bit in front of the adjacent club just around the corner. Throw some remark at some other three set and they open me. Keep it to fluff talk. After they leave, another, actually quite cute dark haired girl appears out of the blue. Tells me I’m handsome. Makes an effort to keep the conversation going. Then gets drawn away by her friend. Not eager to continue interaction, stroll back to the previous club, passing her where she’s unlikely to see me.

Suddenly shows up: "Don’t do that to me again!" Chats with me. Grabs my details. Returns to her friends.

Shows up yet again. Is obviously overwhelmed by her attraction: I really, really want to … Towards the end of each of the several attempts to articulate her desire she ends up taking a turn to say something friendly instead. Can literally feel the pressure inside of her, having her want to blurt out that she wants to fuck me. Asks me to join her and her friends to some other place - some party or her place. I assure: "… but we’re going all of us together, right?"

Calls us an Uber. Her two friends withdraw and try to eject (apparently to allow us to be alone). Insist on us going as a group.

{3} Have the blonde understand that I fancy her too. Keeps offering me her beer. Grabs my IG.

Arrived at the girl’s place, the less attractive of the three goes to bed directly. Apparently, when blonde tried to convince her to stay up she angrily replied that she wanted to sleep. Know how she must be feeling - felt undesired like this myself on occasion.

Go to bathroom to wash my dick. Won’t make a move myself, but am open to the girl making one. "No condom" would then be my excuse to leave it at a blowjob.

Blonde now in comfy shirt. Attraction for her fades. Gone the idea of a double-blowjob.

Excuse myself for being tired. First girl takes me downstairs to unlock the door. Me going for a kiss on the cheek annoys her. Say that "we just met".

Would notice her not accepting my IG follow for several days. Then accept, but delete hers in turn.

Intel
  • There were so many instants that remembered me of guy’s approaches, it blew my mind. Re-assuring that we are just going to continue partying was one of them. (Read the report imagining me being the girl being hit on by guys and you’ll get the idea.) I will continue to tweak for the spot where I give just enough for girls to enter into such a chasing-dynamic.
  • Had she just said she wants to fuck, I’d have had an attraction spike for sure. I realize there’s moments for being more blunt with girls too.
  • Me leaving, because the girl didn’t make a move on me is another example for a typical guy’s mistake. I would have totally complied if she went down on me. I didn’t make a move myself in order to avoid the compromise of (a) doing something, knowing that it would be a one-time thing and (b) maybe not being able to easily withdraw in case I didn’t like something. If I find myself in a situation with roles inverted, I will make sure the girl knows we’re only going as far and long as we both feel comfortable.
  • Probably everyone of us has heard "We just met" from a girl. As you can tell, in such a situation it’s just an excuse for a lack of attraction.
  • In other circumstances, in clean conditions and nice ambient sex with this girl might actually be quite nice. Maybe I’ll text her - at least it will ease her mind about the incident.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Probably everyone of us has heard "We just met" from a girl. As you can tell, in such a situation it’s just an excuse for a lack of attraction.
I think this is more of an attainability issue, in general. A girl, not attracted, wouldn't even bother explaining, mostly would just act disgusted or even try to get you in trouble for making a move when she's not into you. In your case, in specific, you got her "isolated", but didn't quite capitilize on it, therefore she must have felt undesired and frustrated, on some level, and acted to save face (she was not quite on full autorejection, since she was somewhat nice, but her almost telling you she wants to get fucked and then nothing happening totally explains her behaviour).

Nice one, the double blowjob idea almost got me hard lmao, also the "wash my dick" part got me laughing.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A girl, not attracted, wouldn't even bother explaining, mostly would just act disgusted

That depends on the stage in the courtship, I'd say. She can withdraw rudely at the beginning, but this was more than an hour or two into the interaction.

For me it was an attraction issue, because attainable she was. I can totally see your point too though, so I'd conclude that it can be either.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie twenty-two

Code:
Objectives: quickly pull one of the many hot girls

Plan of action: approach one of the girls that gave ioi previously

Chats-Details: 7-1

Overall CDC: 62-31-0 (chat-details-close)

Realization: my state has absolutely nothing to do with their interest

Find so many more girls attractive tonight than usual - even one 50yo!

Want to pick up one of those who gave IOI’s, but feel cold. Jaw tense. Keep clenching teeth. I’m horny, but cannot at all get warm emotionally. Looking for opportunities, find myself switching far too frequently between the two dance floors the club offers.

{1} Manage to open the one girl who literally stares at me every time she passes: "So how’s the night going for you guys?" After short chat I’m on the fence but not convinced about wanting her. Excuses herself. Ask for the reason. Says she has to get back to her boyfriend. The rest of the night would never be seen attached to any guy and would keep looking whenever she passes.

{2} Had seen the skimpily clad black-haired girl earlier. A bikini wouldn’t cover much less. Want to get closer, pass her and her blonde friend. Halt a step away with my back towards them. Look out. Then turn to return. Seem interested. A minute later, inside, open them. Mention being cold. Blonde suggests I should be dancing. Sounds like an invitation. Cannot get myself into mood, mentally. Basically stand around next to them with my mind blank not knowing how to proceed. They bail.

{3} All-up in my mind. Had looked at her at my first pass, but only recognize her now turning back around: It’s that one girl I always held as the objectively most-beautiful I’ve ever slept with. Open. Immediately asks questions, but I don’t feel it. Have my head sideways, listening to her. Something hits my arm hard. An attack!? No. It’s her - grabbing me as if the house was on fire and she needed to wake me up. Irritating. Want to bed her, but after not even a minute of interaction I’m still unable to start a conversation, much less a connection. Bails with her two friends. Stand on the other dance floor looking to find her again. Realize that she has been literally in front of me for maybe ten minutes. What impression am I making? Everything seems to be going wrong tonight. Later, after realizing that I might have gone direct with all the girls from the start, I would resort to throwing a compliment about her beauty, but that wouldn’t hook her either.

{4} Lean sideways against wall, looking out at terrace enjoying the view of two tiny slutty girls. Seem to notice me. Make out heavily as if it was to get my attention. Once inside, throw a comment at the black-haired one: "What a nice team!" Thank you! Keep enjoying the view until seeing them both kiss the same guy. Leaves me disgusted. Would much later still throw a comment at the blonde for a mere smile in return.

How tall are you? one girl opens me. I keep it kind and she throws me a last bone: Well, great. Enjoy your time here! Let her leave.

One of the club’s owners has my bill as I’m about to pay my beer. Finally some affection. What a nice gesture. A guy chats me up. Think he’s somebody jealous warning me to not hit on a specific girl. Tell him to slow down and repeat. Find he only recognized me: Years ago I had him join me to my apartment to wing with four girls.

{5} Get a bit warmer amidst of all the people. Decide to let go for a bit and calm down. Close my eyes and move slightly to the music. Girl next to me asks if she’s in my way. "Why would you be?" We exchange some words, but I’m still totally blocked mentally. Feel like I’m looking for words in the corners of my brain only to find void. Everywhere. Even her name dazzles me for a second as she shares it with a girl I fancied at a recent daygame approach. Stand there being impressed by her beauty. After many minutes of thinking that she might leave any time decide I have to act. Somehow. Anyhow. Standing between them, take both girls at their shoulders: "How about we go downstairs for some beers?" Both seem to receive my touch positively, but decline. "I’ll get one myself, but then I’ll return." Take my time. Later find them again. Realize I cannot plow through my condition: "I’m totally not social tonight, but how about we get in touch another time?" Gives me her IG. Take the opportunity to chat a bit more, but the noise just has me misunderstand and get annoyed.

{6} When I had returned with my beer, a tiny girl steps up the slightly elevated dance floor and I throw a comment among the likes of her being my height now. It gets ignored.

{7} "With that hat of yours at least you won’t get lost!" Throw that comment at yet another girl whom I had eye contact with earlier at the restaurant. Smiles. Probably didn’t even understand. Her friend turns to ask in upbeat-positive manner: "What?" Smile back and they continue on their way.

See the hot girl - the objective-beauty - parting from some very average-looking guy. Watch and decide to call it a night if she ends up returning to the guy. She does and I head home.

Sitting in a corner outside of the now closed restaurant one guy is smoking with two of the waitresses from earlier. The one I liked flashes me a smile as I pass. End up out of sight behind the corner of the block for a minute. Reconsider. Decide to return and ask them to share some weed. Worst case I’d sleep better. But since "everything is going wrong" they had already gotten up and now are in the back at one of the bars. From the distance ask for the smoke regardless. The guy points out that they just finished. Respond with a disappointed: "Bad luck for me …"

The next morning I decide to keep the text direct with the objective beauty: Loved seeing you again!

To the one that opened me I’d write: Worst night to socialize with me ... but you I wanted to get to know in any case! So you're someone who loves and strongly and full-on ... (in reference to some of her writing in her IG stories)

To my surprise the beauty would respond well and be eager to set up a date … which she would then cancel. But that’s for a future story.

Intel
  • This debriefing reads much less worse than how the outing actually felt. I accept that I have shitty days, that I’m not the only one and that I don’t have to explain excuse myself for it.
  • Noticed with all the initial girls there was something I didn’t like. With one it was skin, dark lipstick, even her profession, with the second it was the form of her belly, with the third their cheap behaviour. It’s alright, but I will focus on not getting too hooked-up on details.
  • Back then, after the hot-beauty I decided I had nothing left to proof to myself … and that her looks really don’t matter when it comes to liking me or not. As for the present I wonder if it was really her grabbing me too fiercly or me being off?
  • The girl grabbing me, even if uncalibrated, is a good sign, just as is a guy being social. For some reason I saw everything through a negative filter - as if the world was my enemy. "Finally some affection" was what I thought in the moment, but literally nobody was actually being rude in any way the entire night. Some time had passed after this outing until I realized that I was received positively by almost everybody. Crazy, uh?
  • I get IOI’s, I have a girl straight-out open me … and still nothing helps my state. Why is that? Maybe it’s nothing but physiological.
  • Many didn’t hear what I said - reminds me of Sortie Fifteen. I will either be louder, more directed and demanding or shut up and pull out the finger-guns to greet girls non-verbally.
  • Felt like being the least desired - and least desirable - guy of all. My clothes? My age? Day before full moon? Because I had seen a girl similar to the one I have a crush on earlier that day? I will put more attention on clothing and accept that some girls will and some girls won’t. I have my qualities regardless.
  • The way the girl had looked at me at the restaurant there was definitely some interest - and it was mutual. I guess all the girls just felt my "cold" in my vibe through my half-assed approaches. I will hold back less and smile more.
  • Already earlier had thought to go live to fight another day, but then again I did not want to give up. All is good. This was one of my worst nights … but it brought very important insights.
  • I was mostly just standing in my own way. However, there seemed to have been much more girls than usual giving IOI’s … and then not making any effort from their end to keep a conversation. Usually they at least throw some mundane question to ping back and break the silence. Maybe I seemed "unapproachable"? Will smile more to offset this and maybe even try the pouty look.
  • I cannot rid myself of the feeling that maybe they liked my fundamentals too much (even though I didn’t). I sported a slightly more elegant button-down, a red-golden necklace and just updated my viking-style haircut that day. Next time I go with added styling, I will make sure to be able to back it up.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie twenty-three

Code:

Plan of action: go to club early
                focus on enjoying myself

Chats-Details: 6-2

Overall CDC: 68-33-1 (chat-details-close)

Result: attraction cannot be forced

This is the night right after the "terrible" S-22.

Feel much better with my hipper, less elegant outfit. Go out without cellphone.

Impossible it’s theirs, so I throw a "Nice ride!" at two girls I walk by. Playing into the game, one touches the sports car and thanks me for the compliment.

Later re-open, entering the scene the way you sometimes see speakers enter stages: Looking down, past their microphone. Just like that I start to talk: "So when are you going to take me for a ride?" and only then turn my head towards one of the girls.

{1} I favor the other. She even touches once to get my attention back. But then they close off a bit. I withdraw with the intention to continue later, stress-free, knowing that this is the girl I want above any other.

{2} Enjoy myself dancing, smile at a girl next to me. Only after quite some time I throw a comment. Would later reopen her at the bar when she gets her drink. A few sentences in, she’d say something and head outside. I’d think she invited me to join, but I’d take it as excuse to stroll about instead.

{3} In outcome-independent fashion, compliment on the boots of a girl, but her drunken friend immediately takes possession of me. She throws herself at me so hard, I am feeling uneasy. Due to not wanting to interfere with the guy apparently attracted to the one in boots I never get back to her either. She had stated something upbeat that best translates to "What a cool guy!" As a last chance, when they’d pass by later, I’d throw the typical "Leaving already?"

{4} Attractive but not my type suddenly shows up and dances with me. Few minutes in when we’re already very close and touching. Only as I’m losing the rhytm I say a first thing: "You lost me there." We head outside to chat for a bit. Take a good look to assess for my final decision: No.

{5} Thinking threesome, throw some words at the slutty girls that were around yesterday too, but they’re probably heavily drugged. The blonde is constantly moving from one side of the venue to the other, like a ping-pong ball.

{6} When not enjoying the night too much anymore, see girl that has had my attention before. Open casually commenting about her still being full of energy. We chat a bit, then head to the other dance floor together. I pull her close immediately: "How sexy you are!". You too!, she responds. Ask for her plans tonight. None. Tell her that I want to invite her to some drinks and music at my place, close by. She briefly let’s her friends know and we head down the stairs.

Suddenly notice {1}, the one I wanted above all, right behind us on the stairs. Even though I had kept an eye out I hadn’t seen her the rest of the night. Tell my company to wait a second. {1} hugs me as if we were old friends. Ask how her night was going. Says Good then returns the question looking at my company who is politely waiting right behind me. Tell her that I wanted to grab her details. It’s that I have a boyfriend, but …. She glances at her friend, as if to say that the friend too would be interested. Ugh. The friend would’ve been my second-favorite girl tonight. "Just tell me your Instagram." She spells it to me, but then the security runs her off for occupying the stairs - to the other side.

Take my girl home, prepare the drinks as we chat. As she gets down, I think maybe I should first go to the bathr…uh..uh..uh … Nevermind. She sucks so good … and goes on and on and on. I still want to fuck her though, so I take her to bed. We end up with her on her back, her legs straight up, touching, and my head leaning against them from the side. Look at each other as I enjoy her perfectly rythmic moans.

Talking after sex, she tells me she had actually been intimidated by me at one moment - though that was when we had already been on the same dance floor for two hours and I was just standing there. Maybe she felt me watching.

After she leaves, realize I forgot {1}’s IG. I search and search … no luck. About to give up, I say No. I would not forgive myself for not at least trying. Though totally exhausted and tired I get dressed again and head out the the club. I arrive 5 minutes before closing. Tonight’s dream girl has already left.

Intel
  • The day before I was wearing a button down and a red-golden necklace. In this outing I chose the same trousers, but went for a black shirt with wide neck, black necklace and blue watch. I will start to take my clothing into account when evaluating a night.
  • With the girl in boots I couldn’t get myself to do it this time, but in the future I’ll just put my hand out as an invitation for her to get closer.
  • The two girls from the car ware both 100% my type - and the type I usually don’t get. How come she even touched me for attention … and them even hugged me at the end? There was the pre-opener and then they had time to talk about me, then the approach were I just interacted socially and gave them space the very moment they closed off a bit. In the end there was pre-selection. It seems all they had to learn was that I’m no threat and that other girls want me. Maybe I’ll get some advice in Not getting dates from night game any more too.
  • Another thing: I often feel as if I am being judged "incongruent" by merely opening a girl I really like directly. They tend to not be the hottest, flashiest, high-status girls that many would expect me to date. Thus, being social probably played an important role in offsetting this. Also it seems to offset other negative assumptions girls may have about good looking guys, like being stupid or dishonest. I will test how leaving "direct" off the table affects my results.
  • When I re-open a girl and she responds positively I will add some sexual compliment.
  • Where was my number one all that time? Had they been watching all along or were they just coincidentally noticing me as I was about to leave? Something tells me they actually followed me to the stairs … I will see to rid myself of any intimidating aspect.
  • First close from night game in years!
  • Well, I weigh double my type of girl and am roughly 40cm/16in taller then them. How can I show enough interest to become attainable while avoiding anything that can be interpreted as intimidating?
  • Accepting who my lay is going to be instead of trying to force a specific girl helps to be more relaxed. I’m stoked about the attention I got. It feels like enormous progress - given it came from a girl I fancied so much. The question is: Can I be a challenge without having to let her off the hook or do I have to just accept that and integrate it as-is into my night: Open > Leave > Reengage if possible, but force nothing. In the beginning I was actually cool about possibly nothing happening with {1}. After all I didn’t know she might be interested, given that this type "never" is anyway. So I just thought positively of her without searching. Oh the irony … That’s probably the exact mode girls are in, by the way. They don’t have much choice but to be passive …
  • Things that help me to get into a positive state before going out: Cold shower routine, prepare a drink, listen to good music, take time to get into mood, tell myself I’ll "just for some music" or "for a quick drink" or "just to see if girl X is around".
  • Things that help maintain the positive state: Going out early, being among the first at the venue to feel less alien and part of on inner circle, trying to see if people remind me of friends, immediately "do as soon as I feel" instead of thinking - also, accept when feeling the desire to leave.
  • Above all: Being one of the first around, I am able to see girls well and decide early as opposed to having so many attractive ones around that I cannot decide anymore.
  • The other report took me a day to write - this one still some hours. I intend to focus on high points and leave out less relevant interactions altogether.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie-24

Code:
Objectives: see if yesterday's favorite girl is out

Plan of action: club

Chats-Details: 1-0

Overall CDC: 69-33-1 (chat-details-close)

Relization: totally passive doesn't make girls chase

Arrive at the peak of the night. It had taken me some extra time to get into the right mood.

Still outside the rail at the club entrance, one last night’s girl 4 lightens up as she sees me. Throws herself at me. She’s drunk and, accordingly, more direct than the night before.

Talk to be polite. Wonder how long it will take the blonde behind her to recognize me. It’s one of my MLTR’s best friends. Her eyes grow wide as she realizes it’s me. Grabs my hand to lead me on her side of the rail. Hugs me excitedly. The previous girl withdraws discretely.

Unfortunately the blonde too is crazy-drunk. Initiates a video-call to my MLTR. Embarrassed and furious I head home right after to grab my phone and get in touch. MLTR is cool with what happened. It takes me time and only an hour before closing, I feel like going back to enjoy what’s left of the night.

{1} In a two-set I throw a question at the one I don’t want and get ignored. Damn. Should have directed myself at the one I was actually interested in.

Play passively and merely be open to receiving eye contact. Notice only one single IOI. I don’t even say "Hi" to a girl at the bar who looked rather approachable - and then turn out to be with one of tonight’s cutest babe’s.

Give a broad smile to an older girl approaching the dance floor. She notices me looking and returns the smile as she passed behind me towards her friends.

Intel
  • I’ll avoid taking too long to get dressed and into state. The fact that I bailed immediately underlined what a waste that was. One thing that helps is to consider some of the "beautiful" people I might encounter.
  • If I notice a girl being this drunk next time, I’ll not stick around, but instead excuse myself immediately.
  • Not even throwing out remarks is too aloof. I will add simple "Hi’s" with a smile to pre-open and then see if this generates IOI’s.
  • The obvious smile at an incoming girl could be a good pre-opener, especially with those who are unlikely to feel intimidated. My clothing was even more casual tonight - just a green loosely fit T-shirt and no necklace at all. I do think that the crowd was different, but maybe clothing was a factor in getting less IOI’s.

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie-25

Code:
Objectives: enjoy the night without specifically looking for a lay

Plan of action: do what i feel, the moment i feel it - just like when on weed

Chats-Details: 3-1

Overall CDC: 72-34-1 (chat-details-close)

Realization: i have no game. zero. literally xD

I’m lucky: Music is great and there are some first favorites right away.

For a moment I find myself in my head, considering what that girl might think seeing me out so many nights in a row and if I might have some sort of reputation that caused girl 6 to cancel on me.

Then I laugh it off.

Who cares about the - potential - opinion of two girls who don’t even take the time to established an informed one?

{1} Pre-open a tiny girl I’ve been dancing in front of: "Seems I’m blocking your sight to the DJ." Doesn’t react annoyed. There’s a guy with her. Is constantly retracting from him. Finally go over again: "Not your boyfriend, right?" It’s a woman. And yes, she’s my girlfriend! Lol. Amused continue dancing, now with a grin on my face. The world’s so on the brink!

Hoping for one specific girl to at least look at me I keep returning to their circle. It’s a mixed set of 2-2. The boys do well in ignoring me, otherwise they’d have to befriend me. One seems to be out for the girl. No intimacy noticeable though.

A friend’s fling is in the club - accompanied by that hottie who I made fun of for being in love with a guy she never met (S-16). Say hi. Asks something. Don’t understand. Lend me your phone for a second! "I don’t have it on me. What for?" Nevermind.

Outside I follow a 3-set with the sexiest blonde among them, but they enter another club. Find it unreasonable to pay just to try with her.

{2} Open two other girls on the dance floor: Looking sideways-up I drop my remark. One had looked over repeatedly. Head outside. Follow a step behind. Re-open as they sit down: "Without you guys, life simply doesn’t have any meaning." They launch into the typical questions: What do you work "What’s work?" Are you a millionaire? Obviously asking my age is soo important too. I’m exhausted by repeating the same boring answers so I end up (over-)teasing instead.

Luckily see another girl I fancied a lot. She’s tall, super slim - borderline anorexic, but after imagining her naked I had already decided that the idea if railing her turns me on hard.

{3} Excuse myself from the current set to finally go over and talk to her. She’s lying on one of the couches, looking very tired. "This looks comfortable!" Boldly squat over the small table to relax on the same couch, facing her.

Barely responds, but spells her IG for me. Make sure to memorize well this time. Cannot get a conversation going. Friend isn’t talkative either. Eject politely before being perceived as intrusive. Head straight home. She would follow back but not respond to the icebreaker I’d send during the day.

Intel
  • "That" girl had her chance and why would I even bother to explain anything to her? If she’s not even giving me a chance, it’s her fault if she’s carrying an erroneous belief.
  • Not talking at all doesn’t help. Will give girls at least something to hook into in case they wish to get to know me.
  • No idea why the girl wanted my phone;
  • I will get advice on how to best utilize those questions that always come up. I need some game.
  • Of course she was tired! There are literally zero calories in her body to burn!
  • It get a feeling that Instagram as a medium is doing me harm. Maybe it’s because I only use it for girls and looking at my followers one would see just those … Of my three lays this year, none ever got added there.
  • Also, for weeks I’ve been thinking I have an attainability - or comfort - issue. Now I am starting to believe that I’m actually back to lacking in value. It’s confusing, but I’ll work value again to see if anything changes. (Maybe it’s a different thing with different girls?)

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sortie-26

Code:
Objectives: pick up sexy girls at night club

Plan of action: club with friends

Chats-Details: 11-3

Overall CDC: 83-37-1 (chat-details-close)

Realization: girls (here) excuse themselves for whatever reason, but actually hope to continue

{1} Guess it’s the weed: Without hesitation walk up to the two set I noticed earlier. Respond well. Prefer to sit outside instead of joining me at the table with my friend. Much later, upon leaving, just throw a good night and a broad smile at the blonde.

In the club end up with a different friend in the VIP. Socialize with him, one of his friends and a girl I met at day game.

{2}{3}{4}{5} First girl I approach already has a guy on her, the second directly gives me the finger, third just responds politely, the fourth gives eye contact, but explains that her boyfriend is about to return.

{6} Outside the VIP, open my personal favorite, a young blonde with a nice handful of boobs: "You stand out!" Seems eager to grab my Instagram. Loosely agree to meet the following day. Would later run into her again and she would affirm the date - maybe just to create some space.

{7} "So this is the spot for the tall people!", open a guy in a mixed set of three. End up in conversation with the girl. 1.80/5’10”, model. Mutual interest. Excuses herself. Politely ask if she would return. Affirms.

{8} Walk along a slim and tiny girl in black dress. Invite her to table. No drinks left. Asks: Do you want to join me to the bathroom? Walk there. Point out where I will be waiting. Actually believe she will return. Wait. Never see her again.

{9} Friend introduces me to two blondes. One is interested in me. I am horny for the other. End up sitting with the first, who leaves as the model shows up. Seems to be open to a pull, but I want to keep trying with the blonde. Agree to meet either of the following night or the day after. Return to the blondes. Touch the one I like on her back and leave my hand there to caress. Only after a minute she steps to my other side and suggests to her friend to leave. Get her contact details.

{10}{11} Try four more approaches: Two darker girls do respond, but then eject, one slim blonde from earlier just ignores me, same with the tall girl that I was so horny for a couple of months ago. Finally the slim girl in the red shirt is simply in angry-bitch mode.

In the morning can’t help but feel that none of the girls will respond, but all three do.

Intel
  • Realize that girls here, by default, excuse themselves after a first short chat, curious about me or not. The initial two girls did it, though they seemed interested. The model did it, though she seemed very interested. Objective-beauty - girl 3 in S-22 - did it and the cuties from S-23 first closed off, but then were eager to chat when running into them again.
  • For girls who respond politely, some game would help in order to get them hooked, but maybe I will just try something sexual: "Wow you are so fucking sexy, you turn me on hard!" and then eject, leaving her to process it.
  • I am still trying to figure out what’s goeing wrong with girls like that one favorite - girl 7 in Not getting dates from night game any more.
  • I will simply assume a girl I just met will flake if she has me wait somewhere. It’s respect from my side, but it’s a DLV in such a setting. I will instead just tell her where to find me.
  • Yes, I should have left with the model, but since I wouldn’t, the next-best option (or even better one?) would have been to take her with me to the blondes. Next time I will take this powerful route instead and get both instead of neither.
  • I will continue to focus on the fact that my perception of myself is often quite opposed to what others think of me.
  • To see how this works for me, I stopped using smiley and being overly "cute" in texting.

Reactions: fog
>