Night time street game

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Me and a friend went out today and walked outside of a bunch of clubs and tried to do as many approaches as possible (each of us did close to 12-15 approaches). I've kind of gotten over my approach anxiety but still having trouble with the opener and maintaining the girl's attention.

Any suggestions on openers that work well in this situation? I've been using a direct opener (hey, though you were cute...) but having trouble with the girls ignoring the approach, especially if I have to walk from behind them. Was hoping for some advice on better openers or how to hook more of the girls with the opener. Are there certain things I can work on that would help me improve in this area?

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
open from the side-front. also i would be careful with compliment openers in nightgame. when i do daygame 80-90% of the time it is compliment openings but i would be careful in nightgame. i did nightgame for one of the first times ever last night and got laid and i never complimented her looks until we were isolated and my mouth were on her nipples.

there are countless posts on here how to run game to make her hook, i have made one myself

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
open from the side-front. also i would be careful with compliment openers in nightgame. when i do daygame 80-90% of the time it is compliment openings but i would be careful in nightgame. i did nightgame for one of the first times ever last night and got laid and i never complimented her looks until we were isolated and my mouth were on her nipples.

there are countless posts on here how to run game to make her hook, i have made one myself
Congrats bro! Yeah, so I was on the streets outside of the club, so I figured it was closer to a daygame vibe than nightgame. I might be wrong about that, but that's why I went with that opener. Would you recommend more of an observation opener or maybe just asking a random question?

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Congrats bro! Yeah, so I was on the streets outside of the club, so I figured it was closer to a daygame vibe than nightgame. I might be wrong about that, but that's why I went with that opener. Would you recommend more of an observation opener or maybe just asking a random question?
check out my recent posts in a thread called "improved openers" or something.

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
I am briefly returning from my hiatus to respond here because this is my favorite type of game. Cut my teeth on it, fucked girls from it

Wrote this a while back:

Few sample LRs:

lots of info in my journal about my learning process with it as well.

hope this helps. tons of potential with street nightgame imo

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
I am briefly returning from my hiatus to respond here because this is my favorite type of game. Cut my teeth on it, fucked girls from it

Wrote this a while back:

Few sample LRs:

Thanks so much man! I'll look into all of this.

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey

Wrote this a while back:

Few sample LRs:

Also hey Lofty, this is super random but I was reading one of your old posts and you kept talking about these green sneakers that got you a ton of compliments. You got any info on the brand/make because I'm in the market for some new shoes and trying to up my style.

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Also hey Lofty, this is super random but I was reading one of your old posts and you kept talking about these green sneakers that got you a ton of compliments. You got any info on the brand/make because I'm in the market for some new shoes and trying to up my style.
Hey, you seemed to have noticed some of my favorite kicks.

Here they are:

I really like this shoe and brand - I have a few different colors of these and also some Hi cut as well. Seems like they’ve stopped making them now, so availability is low.

They do get a lot of compliments when I wear them. It’ll look really good for you, they’re not made for too much walking though.

Nowadays I’ll most commonly go with a pair of white Air Force 1s. These are clean, versatile, and the opposite of knee-jerk. So generally it’s a net-benefit. Needless to say, it is also important to be just a very congruent person overall with clothing and demeanor or else it’s a minus to the social frame.

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey, you seemed to have noticed some of my favorite kicks.

Here they are:

I really like this shoe and brand - I have a few different colors of these and also some Hi cut as well. Seems like they’ve stopped making them now, so availability is low.

They do get a lot of compliments when I wear them. It’ll look really good for you, they’re not made for too much walking though.

Nowadays I’ll most commonly go with a pair of white Air Force 1s. These are clean, versatile, and the opposite of knee-jerk. So generally it’s a net-benefit. Needless to say, it is also important to be just a very congruent person overall with clothing and demeanor or else it’s a minus to the social frame.
Yeah unfortunately it seems like they don't have the size I would need. I usually wear some Nike Killshot sneakers right now so that's probably closer to the clean, versatile look you were talking about. Just to make sure I understand, are you saying wearing the air force 1s instead of the ethletic one has been a net benefit for you? If that's the case, could you explain why?

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yeah unfortunately it seems like they don't have the size I would need. I usually wear some Nike Killshot sneakers right now so that's probably closer to the clean, versatile look you were talking about. Just to make sure I understand, are you saying wearing the air force 1s instead of the ethletic one has been a net benefit for you? If that's the case, could you explain why?
Were you able to check out the article I linked?

Before I delve into anything fashion-related, I must say that these insights are built from my experiences. There are many ways to skin a cat concerning clothing and no one single correct answer. You will even find many different thoughts on clothing from very, very good seducers. This is why I mentioned the ever-important aspects of congruency and calibration, aspects which are vital components of the social frame concept.

Understanding social frame - something further explained in Gunwitch's SMMA course, which forms the foundation for my game and the game of many others - will also be pivotal to understanding what I will say about my own thoughts on clothing. It's what I mean when I say that I don't want anything to be knee-jerk. As Gunwitch explains, the reversed amygdala of women creates a dynamic which allows us to manipulate the states of women with covert influence rather than, say, LMS fatalist philosophies.

A fundamental aspect of this is accepting that when women first view us, we are generally just blobs of skin-and-bone to her. This is something that we can leverage, but in order to leverage it, we should not create a situation where she is already making negative, knee-jerk assumptions about who we are and what we're like. What we don't want is her to think is, "Okay, I shouldn't be talking to this guy because he's X."

From the start, we want to avoid doing things that can other us... or even make us seem dangerously uncalibrated. This dynamic can even be amplified in situations where women will have extra-sensitive radars about their surroundings, such as during nightlife where creepy guys abound. So such delicate environments call for peak levels of social calibration, like in street nightgame.

As a result, I have grown to prefer clothing that will maximize my chances to NOT be knee-jerk, and instead, fully provide me the opportunity to start working the frames with my verbals instead. Of course, you could run your verbals with whatever clothing. But when I was wearing my snazzy outfits with the green sneakers, I'd look very "street." This may be a social frame positive for some bad bitches but social frame negatives for others. For the latter, that'd just be one more thing I'd have to reframe or work past to become "ok to fuck" social frame wise. Hence why I'd rather stay closer to something that wouldn't create that effect for the highest percentage of girls. As Bacchus says, "dressing only slightly better than everyone else." See what that's all about?

It's what the AF1s help accomplish. Putting together outfits a little better than everyone else while not becoming knee-jerk for most girls. Allowing my verbals to start from a good ground so I can more easily place the frames when I want without unnecessary resistance, dropping all ego along the way.

Which is why I said the AF1s were a net-benefit... in these contexts. Not necessarily compared to the green sneakers that I love. But that's also true here.

Not that you can't seduce with the green sneakers because you definitely can. It's just that personally I'm all about maximizing my chances even if it means paying attention to the little things in the very specific environments I was operating in.

This field experience largely occurred on the late-night streets of a more conservative town. If I was daygaming in New York, the social frames would have its own different type of unique variances. And in other millieus you can exploit the use of extremely flamboyant clothing, like Teevster does in European nightclubs.

Overall I'd recommend a close study of the environments you operate in and understanding how to leverage your attire in your advantage based on these factors. For me, the most efficacious style became a cleanly sleek type to sidestep knee-jerk reactions and help me get in the minds of women and construct the frames from there.

Maybe your field experinces will lead you to a similar conclusion, or perhaps you'll discover something different altogether.

Last edited:

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Were you able to check out the article I linked?

Before I delve into anything fashion-related, I must say that these insights are built from my experiences. There are many ways to skin a cat concerning clothing and no one single correct answer. You will even find many different thoughts on clothing from very, very good seducers. This is why I mentioned the ever-important aspects of congruency and calibration, aspects which are vital components of the social frame concept.

Understanding social frame - something further explained in Gunwitch's SMMA course, which forms the foundation for my game and the game of many others - will also be pivotal to understanding what I will say about my own thoughts on clothing. It's what I mean when I say that I don't want anything to be knee-jerk. As Gunwitch explains, the reversed amygdala of women creates a dynamic which allows us to manipulate the states of women with covert influence rather than, say, LMS fatalist philosophies.

A fundamental aspect of this is accepting that when women first view us, we are generally just blobs of skin-and-bone to her. This is something that we can leverage, but in order to leverage it, we should not create a situation where she is already making negative, knee-jerk assumptions about who we are and what we're like. What we don't want is her to think is, "Okay, I shouldn't be talking to this guy because he's X."

From the start, we want to avoid doing things that can other us... or even make us seem dangerously uncalibrated. This dynamic can even be amplified in situations where women will have extra-sensitive radars about their surroundings, such as during nightlife where creepy guys abound. So such delicate environments call for peak levels of social calibration, like in street nightgame.

As a result, I have grown to prefer clothing that will maximize my chances to NOT be knee-jerk, and instead, fully provide me the opportunity to start working the frames with my verbals instead. Of course, you could run your verbals with whatever clothing. But when I was wearing my snazzy outfits with the green sneakers, I'd look very "street." This may be a social frame positive for some bad bitches but social frame negatives for others. For the latter, that'd just be one more thing I'd have to reframe or work past to become "ok to fuck" social frame wise. Hence why I'd rather stay closer to something that wouldn't create that effect for the highest percentage of girls. As Bacchus says, "dressing only slightly better than everyone else." See what that's all about?

It's what the AF1s help accomplish. Putting together outfits a little better than everyone else while not becoming knee-jerk for most girls. Allowing my verbals to start from a good ground so I can more easily place the frames when I want without unnecessary resistance, dropping all ego along the way.

Which is why I said the AF1s were a net-benefit... in these contexts. Not necessarily compared to the green sneakers that I love. But that's also true here.

Not that you can't seduce with the green sneakers because you definitely can. It's just that personally I'm all about maximizing my chances even if it means paying attention to the little things in the very specific environments I was operating in.

This field experience largely occurred on the late-night streets of a more conservative town. If I was daygaming in New York, the social frames would have its own different type of unique variances. And in other millieus you can exploit the use of extremely flamboyant clothing, like Teevster does in European nightclubs.

Overall I'd recommend a close study of the environments you operate in and understanding how to leverage your attire in your advantage based on these factors. For me, the most efficacious style became a cleanly sleek type to sidestep knee-jerk reactions and help me get in the minds of women and construct the frames from there.

Maybe your field experinces will lead you to a similar conclusion, or perhaps you'll discover something different altogether.
Hey Lofty, I tried to click on the social frame article you linked but it took me to all of Gunwitch's articles, not a specific one. Could you check that link again?

I also just bought Gunwitch's SMMA course the other day, so I think I'm going down a similar path you took. I'll have to spend some time thinking about the environments I operate in, but it looks like shoes that wouldn't result in a knee-jerk reaction are going to be better for me as well.

Appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. Always love reading your writing and it's very educational.

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey Lofty, I tried to click on the social frame article you linked but it took me to all of Gunwitch's articles, not a specific one. Could you check that link again?

I also just bought Gunwitch's SMMA course the other day, so I think I'm going down a similar path you took. I'll have to spend some time thinking about the environments I operate in, but it looks like shoes that wouldn't result in a knee-jerk reaction are going to be better for me as well.

Appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. Always love reading your writing and it's very educational.
Yes you must read all of them :p

(jk kinda not really)

But sorry about that, must've gotten the links tangled up. Here's the one I specifically meant:

It'll be a wonderful primer as you dive into SMMA.

tearsofjoy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yes you must read all of them :p

(jk kinda not really)

But sorry about that, must've gotten the links tangled up. Here's the one I specifically meant:

It'll be a wonderful primer as you dive into SMMA.
Haha thanks man. I'll check it out!

>